A Shell of A Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no choice. Slowly I reached across, grabbing a firm grip of Thomas' large veiny cock. I could feel it pulsing as it slowly inflated in my hand. The ladies gasped in astonishment. The humiliation was far too much for me.

"Aww! Look! He's crying!!" Ms Hernandez pointed out.

This caused everyone to once again, erupt in laughter. My humiliation was complete.

With that, Thomas pushed me out of the way, pulling his pants back up, "Maybe next time you can suck me off like the little fairy faggot you are!" he teased as more fits of laughter followed.

After what seemed like an eternity, Babs started barking orders at me once more, "Don't just stand there sissy! Make yourself useful!!"

"Uhh.. yes Babs. Anyone's drinks need re-filling?-" I asked

"Gosh you're stupid! You just brought us drinks!......sweep!!" she said.

I was dumbfounded, "Sweep?"

Babs pointed to the corner of the room, where a broom was waiting for me.

Submissively, I huddled over, taking the broom. For the rest of the evening I swept as the group of them continued to laugh at me and tease me. It was so demeaning.

I almost fell over twice because of those stupid high heels. Of course, they laughed and laughed until they grew tired of me. Soon enough, it was as if I wasn't even there. They were all ignoring me. This went on for a good few hours.

Eventually all of her guests started to leave... all but one: Thomas. Of course I didn't stop with my chores, I merely kept at it hoping that I'd be rewarded one way or another.

That's when I heard it: smooching sounds. I looked over in their direction only to notice that Babs and Thomas were deep in a heavy make out session. I was overcome with extreme jealously as I stood there, watching in awe.

Unfortunately this caught the attention of Babs herself and she didn't like it. She didn't like it one bit, "So not only are you a sissy dicked fag, you're also a pervert?"

Submissively I hung my head in shame and returned to my sweeping as their make out session continued. I felt so powerless and belittled, so terribly emasculated. I heard muffled giggling and groans, typical sounds that lovers on heat make.

I heard the sound of a zipper, "Wait, wait. Do we have to do it out here? I feel kinda strangewith this freak staring at us," Thomas said.

As best as I could, tried to block it out. I kept sweeping, hoping that they'd ignore me as I had ignored them. In the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of Babs leading the way, with Thomas following her upstairs into her bedroom... followed by a loud THUMP! as she slammed the door shut behind her.

In my own world, I continued to sweep for several minutes. I tried to block out what was happening upstairs, but it was no use: I could hear sounds of pleasure coming from her room: heavy panting, groaning and moaning. I could hear Babs screaming in pleasure, "ARGH!!! OH TOMMY BOY!!" she screamed.

I set aside my broom and, with a knot in my stomach and waves of envy, I approached her room, standing by her door, listening to their sounds of sex. I kept thinking, 'Why couldn't that be me? Why? It wasn't fair! It almost was me! Almost!' As the sounds got louder, I could hear bedsprings screeching and a steady humping rhythm which was steadily intensifying. Needless to say, this whole scenario had taken its toll and I was sporting a modest little erection.

There I was, standing outside her door, dressed in a humiliating little maids outfit, masturbating underneath my dress as Babs was getting her brains screwed out by an able macho man. I desperately wanted to watch. I wanted to see Babs' face as Thomas pounded her with his large appendage.

Suddenly, their pace quickened, they got louder and louder as Babs screamed at the top of her lungs, "Oh god! Oh yes! Oh! Argh!!! Ahh yeah! Ahh yeah! Pound me! Pound me! Yeah! Ahhh!"

Thomas was getting in on the act too, she was screaming out, "Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy! ARGHH!! ENJOY!"

I tightened my grip around my eager little soldier as I yanked myself for all I was worth until..... I ejaculated all over my pretty little outfit. God I was pathetic.

Guilt took over as my little guy slowly retracted back into me.... oddly enough, Babs and Thomas were still going at it. In fact they were getting even louder and faster. This Thomas was one hell of a lover!

Their love making lasted until the early hours of the morning. It was absolute torture. I stayed the whole night, sweeping, listening in envy to their love making.

At 6am I heard a little bell ringing. It was coming from Babs' room. "Sissy! Get in here!!" she shouted at the top of her lungs.

Submissively I approached, standing before the two of them. The room was an absolute mess! Sheets and clothes were everywhere. Babs had this almost 'drunk happy' look on her face as she lay in her 'mans' muscular arms, her head resting across his pecks. He had a smug grin on his face and he had every right to, for he had just shagged like a prince.

I hung my head in shame, tugging at my dress, "Yes Babs?" I asked.

"Make us breakfast. I want oatmeal, Thomas wants bacon and eggs... and make us some coffee!" she ordered.

So I took to it like a good little sissy, making them their breakfast and their coffee, serving them and waiting until they finished so I could tidy up her bedroom.

When they were done, they both retreated to the shower as I continued my job: tiding up her room and ensuring that everything was in pristine condition. It took me a good half hour. Those feelings of envy returned however upon hearing them fornicating in the shower.... They were going at it once again. God this was bad.

After that, we pretty much both got into a standard routine.

Babs knew that I was unemployed and out of money, so she offered to take me in. But this would mean that I would be her full time sissy maid. This also meant a few things: I would always wear that sissy outfit, I would not interfere with her life, I would not speak unless spoken to, I would amuse her when ever she wanted, she could use me in anyway and I was to sleep downstairs in the closet.... for I was not worthy of a room.

She would continue to flaunt her lovers before me and parade me around like some sort of gay sissy freak, this was all to completely crush and destroy my spirits... and it worked. I was a shell of a man; I only lived to serve her and to clean her clothes, dishes and her apartment. I was her slave and I was never rewarded.

I'd often make up for it by finding ways to reward myself. Whenever she was out, or out of earshot, I'd sneak in a quick 'rub and tug'. Of course, this was forbidden but it was something I absolutely had to do due to my extreme frustrations. After all, I am still a man, and all men have needs.

I'd usually sneak into her room, find a pair of her silkiest panties and fist fuck myself silly until I filled them with my warm goo. I knew it would be the closest I ever got to her pussy.

This worked for a while, and due to the fact that I did all of her laundry she never found out.

Every night, as her lover pumped her for all she was worth, I was in the downstairs closet, pounding my pathetic little pecker into her silk panties. Gosh! I was so pathetic.

Then, morning would come and it was always the same "Make us breakfast sissy! Clean this mess!" I'd take to it as her lover often chuckled at me from a far. It just wasn't fair, no it wasn't fair at all.

Then, on one October morning, I was caught pleasuring myself, masturbating into a pair of her cotton panties. God it was so silly. I thought she was out.

There I was with my skirt hiked up around my chest as I masturbated with a pair of her cotton panties. Of course, she hit the roof. I had never seen her so upset. I was convinced that she'd toss me out on the street.

"What the hell are you doing?!!? So this is what you do when I'm not here??? You sick freak!!! How dare you!!! How dare you!!! Argh!!! You sick freak!! What the fuck is wrong with you???? You fucking pervert!!! You're disgusting!!! Ugh!!!"

I fell to me knees and begged for her forgiveness, I pleaded for her mercy and tried to explain myself, "you're just so, and I..."

"b..b..b..b... can you even speak?" she teased, "God! You stuttering little pansy ass loser!!! Sometimes I wonder why I even keep you around!! Get the fuck outta my room sissy!!! GET OUT!!!" she was angry. I had never seen her so upset.

As a result, she administered another 'spanking session' as punishment, which seemed to go on for hours. Not only that, she squeezed my nuts to oblivion. After that, I couldn't sit for a whole week and the pain in my stomach prevented me from getting aroused for quite a while.

Furthermore, my workload increased. In fact, she pushed me to the limit, "This is dirty! Work faster! Get the car! Get us drinks! Clean the toilet with your tongue!!!"

She had turned into this horrid tyrant and I was petrified of her.

So, here I am mopping the dirty bathroom floor on a hot summer's day in July, waiting for her unprecedented return... I wonder what she has in store for me today???

TO BE CONTINUED