A Shemale Flatmate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too hot to handle, Benny Bottom?" She cooed in a girly voice again, which only made it worse when Benny was still rock hard, standing in the middle of the room naked.

Benny looked determinedly at her, "Look, I'm just not sure if this is right....I just broke up with Jenna....."

"And you're allowed to do whatever your heart desires" Sonya interrupted, "which, by the way, is please me.....now be a dear and get on your hands and knees"

She said the last few words said in a stronger manner, the gentle threat hanging in the air.

Benny felt shocked, but inside he felt a part of him longing to be used. He struggled to keep himself standing in the face of Sonya's natural dominance and commanding tone.

Still stark naked, she gracefully placed her feet on the floor and took a few long, lingering steps towards Benny who remained rooted to the centre of the room, unable to avoid staring at her never-ending legs, large ass and cute perky boobs coming dangerously close, the dick swinging out in front of her. She was a Goddess compared to him. She circled behind him, whispering in his ear "Hands....and knees. Simple. Do it now and I'll help you get over her in the hottest way possible...." She rubbed a finger over his nipple, causing him to shudder, and nibbled his ear while licking inside with her tongue, bringing moans of pleasure from the young man.

"we can send her pictures. Imagine sending her a picture of us sweaty and naked.....your face between my cheeks". With that she ran a finger up his crack, causing him to shiver and produced a further little squeak from his wet lips.

She placed her arms around his body from behind, rubbing one hand up his chest resting it over his mouth before squeezing it shut, whilst the other slipped across his belly to his thigh, pressing him tight to her. "How jealous would she feel if she saw me on top of you..."

Sonya pulled back Benny into her embrace, his eyes closing in a daze as she began to rub her legs against his. He felt something press against him, Jesus, it almost reached his shoulder blades from where he was standing......and it was so warm on his skin, he thought. He let his head be pushed back onto her tits, and felt himself being lifted until his head was level with hers and she was holding him in the air, her nipples pressing into his back and her warm breath in his ear as his legs dangled uselessly beneath him.

"Say you want me" she whispered, feeling him groan and clasp her arms to him.

"I want you" he groaned, as she held his head firmly in place on her bosom.

He felt the tip of her cock slide underneath him and part his ass-cheeks, he tried to push off gently but she held him firm. "Shhhhhh baby, you want this so badly....I can feel it in your quivering body, you beautiful boy"

"Please God....It'll hurt though!" He whined, so enjoying his new role of little bitch that despite himself he placed his asshole directly onto the tip of her she-cock.

"OH yes...I know it will" said Sonya wickedly, her heart pounding in her chest. luckily her pre-cum had already doused the tip in ejaculate, and her dick made an almost audible 'pop' past Benny's clamped tight sphincter.

"OHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK SONNNYAAAAAAAAAAAAA" he groaned, almost unable to form the words as Sonya rested the mushroomed head inside him, letting him get used to the sensation (or at least, to give him a rest before getting split in two)

The pair of them made for a sight, his taut young body squeezed against the tall, ravishing giantess, slowly being pressed down on her throbbing erection.

Benny felt her hand clamp over his mouth, before her weapon made further headway through his asshole, panicking and whimpering as she forced him to stare into her deep blue eyes.

He could only watch as she grinned mischievously and probed further. It felt like he was being fisted, and he whined through her clamped fingers every time she sank another inch into him, ceaselessly, mercilessly, moaning as his entrance squeezed tight around every single centimetre of steel-hard lubricated penis.

His legs tried to push up, but he could only push off her knees, so far was he from the ground, and she responded by smooching up his neck, and bringing his head around so she could look directly at him, kissing him lightly on the nose.

She locked her strong blue eyes with his teary ones, and said to him slowly whilst resting him on her womanhood "Baby.....you're going to fit me like a glove."

She grinned at his alarmed expression as she increased the force of her pelvis up into his tight body, pulling him firmly down as she did so, sliding a further 3 inches of her cock steadily into his utterly taut, ravaged hole, so that it was two thirds of the way in.

She watched him cry out beneath her slender fingers as his eyes went even wider with pain and fear, but she tightened her grip round his mouth so that only muffled moans of terror could escape, her long fingers holding his eyes to hers, penetrating deep into his abused soul and body at the same time.

The young Benny tried to pull her arms from around him but he could barely open a jam jar, let alone Sonya's strong, toned arms, and it only served to heighten the sense of helplessness that had settled in his soul.

Benny felt himself becoming less than a man... less than a woman. He was only Sonya's, this powerful mistress who was making Benny's ass her personal pin-cushion.

She pushed him down further, and he felt the warm hard object pulse within him as he let out a high-pitched whine.

"RELAXBaby! Relax your beautiful boy pussy for me, it's already mine" she murmured to him lovingly, her cock flexing again inside his body.

"I want to be deep inside you.... and I know you want to scream my name Benny."

He whimpered as tears ran down his cheeks and onto Sonya's tender hands, and slowly, tenderly, tried to release his anus from the large invader squeezing its way in. He felt her move a little further, touching parts of him that had never been touched before, that he would never forget......

She nipped his ear with her teeth before adding "Do this for me baby....relax, ohTHAT'S IT."

She felt him relax a little more, and immediately forced Benny's cheeks apart, sliding him down the rest of her weapon, and sheathing him balls deep on her slippery steel-hard cock with a huge moan of pleasure, causing him to cry out in pain. God he was so TIGHT!

"Oh baby you feel SOOOOooo Gooood!" she cried, as he whimpered whilst struggling desperately to cope with the giant penis annihilating his anal virginity.

"That's my balls on your ass-cheeks...." she said breathlessly. "You just took..... the most pristine...... perfect cock in the University" she said teasingly, between deep passionate breaths. Benny could feel his body shaking slightly, unable to focus on anything except the fact he was taking a huge hard dick, being violated by an absolutely stunning girl.

Sonya meanwhile, was shaking in anticipation of the brutal fucking to come, and her balls hung thick and heavy, needing to release gallons of cum, that could knock a man over if close enough to the spout.

Sonya moved her hand from Benny's mouth allowing him to utter a soft dog-like whimper in desperation. He felt like he was sitting on a bedpost, so hard and thick was Sonya's cock in him and when she flexed he could feeling it expanding his insides and his sensitive abused entrance, making him ache and sob as he tried to cope with this monstrous destroyer.

"FUCK you are tight....I'm worried I won't make it back in if I pull you off!" Sonya panted with pent-up sexual longing. She ached to put little Benny to the sword, use him like a sex doll and hammer him until he falls unconscious....but she wanted him to enjoy it first.

She kept her arms firm around his body and lifted him a few inches up, his asshole compressed tightly around her girth, barely able to accommodate Sonya's womanhood.

"Uuuuugh Sonya, please! PLEASE DON'T, Uuuuugh My GOD!!!!" Benny moaned as she pulled him back down her spear, filling him up with her dick again. Inside he felt her mushroom rubbing a part of him which filled him with pleasure, and his moans became stronger and more lustful.

"Shit, Shit, SHIT!!" he blurted out uncontrollably as she pushed him up and pulled him back down again, making slow, passionate love to him.

"Thaaat's it Baby, take Mummy's COCK" She whispered into his ear before pushing her tongue into it. Benny was aware of his raging hard-on and sighed with enjoyment as she preened and caressed him, licking an nibbling him as he sat on her pole.

"Oh Sonya, please give me your cock!" he whined, and Sonya's lips curled as she lifted Benny off her cock, groaning as his bottom unwillingly tried to keep her lodged tight inside him, squeezing her firmly. After pulling slightly harder, it detached with a pop, and Benny breathed heavily as he felt space inside him again, but also a feeling of emptiness.

She placed him standing on the floor, and his legs almost fell beneath him after his first experience of slut-training. Wait until he feels her dark side, She thought wryly.

"Now.... Hands and knees baby..." She said.

Sonya smiled as he bent down on his knees and put his palms to the floor, arching his little butt in the air for her, waiting to be mounted. That beautiful boy's ass was about to be taken like a bona-fida bitch.

She dropped gracefully to her knees and lined her cock and heavy balls up with his entrance, placing her hands purposefully on his hips, tightening her grip as his knees trembled with nervousness and anticipation. Now to show him what happens to cock-teases she thought to herself gleefully.

Her first thrust was slow, pre-cum making her dick a slippery spear, and she penetrated deliberately all the way into his body to rub her tip against places deep inside him. He moaned hard as she pulled him to the substantial hilt of her shaft, removing herself before slamming back into Benny again causing him to cry out.

"OOOOooohhhh my G...!!"

She cut his sentence short with another punishing snap of her hips, impaling him on her erection and leaving him unable to breath before the next one plunged all the way into his butthole, stretching him

"FUCK SOOONNNYYAA" he cried,

She sat inside him to let him gasp in air before sliding herself almost all the way out, and thundering back into him, using her arms to instantly sheath him on her weapon, adoring the sight of his tight body squirming on hands and knees in front of her.

Benny turned his head to see her expression of desire and knew in that moment that he needed her inside him, that he wanted her to make him a cock-slut

"Oh baby, I'm going to make you mydirty.... little... fuck-bunnynow Benny BOTTOM!" She groaned in pleasure at him, feeling his hole squeeze her cock.

And then Sonya began to pound him, forcing herself inside him again and again; his hole stretching at ridiculous speed as she ploughed her huge boner into his tiny butt.

"OH FU-UH-UH-UH-UHHHHHH-UHUHUH" He screamed with lust, unable to defend himself against the onslaught of his predator flatmate.

His insides squeezed her every time she filled him, and Sonya grunted deeply with pleasure as she accelerated to the point of animal lust, her hips a blur as she attempted to bend his will to her. She fucked him like a husband fucks his honeymooned wife, loving her, abusing her, imprinting her beneath him forever, his to use and please. Benny felt any manliness he had left wilting as she ploughed him on all fours, his limbs rocking as her huge body slammed into him. He could feel his cock straining at the mind-bogglingly perfect fucking he was receiving, and tried to move a hand to touch it, but Sonya grabbed his wrist and pushed it back to the floor in front of him.

She snarled and pulled on his hair, spanking his cheeks hard, left than right whilst going balls deep in him again and again. She wrapped her hands around his head and molested his face with her fingers, pulling the sides of his mouth hard, causing him to be heaved back onto her dick repeatedly.

Benny started to feel an orgasm building deep inside from the jabbing, solid man-meat forcing its way in and out of his ass. It felt like nothing he'd ever experienced before. Her humungous womanhood hit pleasurable places inside him repeatedly to the point where he felt himself crying out like a blond pornstar...wait, he WAS screaming like a horny schoolgirl!!!

He realised what he was saying as he implored her,"FUCK ME MUMMYYYY, OH GOD, SPANK THAT ASS, IT'S SOOOOOO DEEP UUUUUGH!!!" whilst she bonked him like a wanton floozy on the floor of his ex-girlfriend's old room.

Sonya moaned with pleasure at her perfect little slut she had created, and duly obliged his wishes by flashing her giant hands down on his butt-cheeks, using her slender hands to deliver punishing whip-like blows that could be heard all around the house, and which drove Benny wild with depraved sensual pleasure at the brutal abuse she was dealing.

His body began trembling at the harsh pounding it was receiving, and he felt his arms flagging as his they struggled to deal with the weight of Sonya's ploughing motions, and one particularly seismic thrust of her hips saw him buckle beneath his lover, his arms splayed out and his body shaking with orgasmic lust and fatigue.

Sonya reacted angrily at having been interrupted whilst getting close to her orgasm, her beastly side having been unleashed, and she picked him up into the air by his hips, throwing him onto the bed like a ragdoll. He bounced on the mattress and before he could rise she had jumped on top of him, turning him face-down on the bed so that his arms and legs splayed out, helpless beneath her weight.

Benny's head raised to look up, but Sonya's arm snaked out to grab his face hard, covering it with her hand as she pushed her head to his ear.

"Don't you EVER STOP ME BEFORE I'M FINISHED WITH YOUR WHORE-HOLE, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!" She screamed at him, pushing her pre-cum dripping cock back into his butthole, sliding it to the furthest point inside him and pressing her body down on top of his, her tits digging into his back as she ploughed him like a whore.

Benny was screaming with lust and fear, and Sonya bared her teeth and snarled with glee as she put all of her energy into banging the poor boy's anal virginity out of him in a brutally animalistic display of strength and sexual prowess. The muscles in her legs rippled, and her big, sweaty balls smacked into his small, sensitive ones again and again, small and hairless and ready to cum at any second. She made him feel smaller and more fragile than he had ever felt in his life, and yet the sensation was changing him, giving him unparalleled feelings of lust and desire for Sonya's dominance.

Sonya felt like her cock was wrapped in a large fist as she jabbed her weapon deep into him again and again. Benny's eyes rolling up into his head as his body juddered under the weight of his impending orgasm, losing control of his shaking limbs.

Sonya too, felt waves of pleasure as her balls tightened, and knew she was going to unleash a load that her little slag would never forget. Her speed increased as Benny lost himself to the most incredible feeling of pleasure he'd ever had, his mouth opening to scream but no sound coming out as his whole body was wracked with the most stupendous orgasm of his life.

"SoOOOOONNYYYAAAAAA!!!!!!!" he screamed, digging his nails into the bed as wave after wave of bliss hit him, his cock shooting ropes of gooey cum all over the bed beneath him as Sonya continued to crush him into the bed with her monstrous weight, slamming him like a naughty schoolgirl.

Sonya felt herself in the final stages of a truly brutal orgasm, and slammed herself a few final times into her beautiful little cock-slut Benny, before the perfect orgasm hit her.

Sonya could only scream as she pile-drived as deep as possible into Benny, clinging to him as her cock spasmed, releasing gallons of her piping hot cum into him.

"OOOHhHHHH MMMMMMMY GGGGOOODDDDDDDD!!!!" She screamed as her whole body was racked with intense pleasure, filling Benny's ass with her cream as he cried out in gratification beneath her, their lovemaking vibrating through the whole house as he held onto the bed for dear life.

The flow of jizz continued, overflowing out of his ass and onto Sonya's balls and legs, flooding the bed beneath them as their voices intertwined like a symphony, drowning out the sounds of her pumping back into him again, the thuds of their hips lost in the cacophony.

Benny felt her weight shudder on top of him, her sweat rolling down his sides before she pulled her cock out, flipping his tired, pleasure-ridden body to face her squirting cock, hosing the rest of Benny's body with it whilst he watched, marking his stomach, pale chest and manhood completely with her thick waves of hot white ejaculate.

She parted his cheeks once more and slammed her raging cock back into his ass whilst he lay defenceless and whimpering, filling him up with copious amounts of tangy spunk again. All Benny could do was lie on his back and take the further humiliation, before the last thick rope of jizz finally leaked out of her. Sonya sat on her knees, panting hard, slowly withdrawing her aching cock whilst feeling utterly spent, and looked down at her handiwork.

Sonya had never cum as much as this... She'd have a good laugh with Tiffany about this later she thought smugly, as she took in the sight of her warm viscous semen oozing over Benny's battered exhausted body like syrup. And wasn't he a treat, she thought wryly, as his eyelids flickered, running his fingers gently through the puddle of semen on his chest, licking it off his hands and swallowing slowly.

Ejaculate ran like a river from his ass, onto his bed sheets where a small lake of hot jizz was slowly building.

It was the most beautiful sight Sonya had ever laid eyes on, and she watched him, smiling, as he tried to move his arms and legs, unable even to sit up after the pummelling she had given him.

Sonya laughed, delighted as he tried to turn on his side, moaning in satisfaction and weariness, unable to move his ravaged body, and decided she had to save this moment forever.... Placing her feet on the floor, she took one gentle, shaky step at a time, trying to calm her woozy head as she stepped over to the camera sitting on the shelf near his desk and pressed the on button. The screen flicked on and she closed her eyes briefly to savour the heady feeling after a good hard fuck, before turning back to the bed, manouvring to get a perfect view of Benny's transformation from young man to jizz-hungry cock-slut.

Benny had already drifted off as she returned to stand over the bed.

She could use this for later she thought....and maybe, Jenna would want to know what Benny had been up to since their unfortunate breakup.....

12