All Comments on 'A Shopping Trip'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very well done

Outstanding story, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

This was very good

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 10 years ago
Thank you

Another excellent story to go along with the rest of your library. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good!

Just the odd .......

j

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 10 years ago
Very erotic

I have spent a lot of time waiting while wife chooses sexy clothes and this story captured the mood.

Very well written

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011over 10 years ago

I've wished for one of those dressing room moments. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
brilliant!

I've fucked in a changing room & your story brought the memories home!

Thanks

NeilandNikkiNeilandNikkiover 10 years ago
Nice twist!

Great story and a very nice ending. My wife will love this story as it combines her two great passions...shopping and kinky sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I was turned on by her exhibition and lack of any sex for a year..."

m_storyman_x, if your wife is willing to have sex with you in a dressing room, I'll bet you can try asking for it more frequently than once a year (haha). Good story, well written.

gotranegotraneover 10 years ago
Why Not The Daughter?

This story would be complete if the daughter could have participated somewhere along the way! Then, again, you can always save that for the sequel you're going to write for this, otherwise, terrific story.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 10 years ago
To Anonymous 08/06/13

Ever hear of Role Play??

storyman

THIS is what you do so well. Please stay with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Well written with a great twist. That is very rare on Literotica. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Confused

The woman saw you at JCPenney earlier, yet you later leave JCPenney to go to Macy's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
!

HaHaHaHa!! The lady from the changeing rooms was his wife! You didn't give the final clue, of course, until the end of the story when his wife laughed at the lipstick on his dick. It's so funny, because years ago my prim and proper wife took me to the store. She really confused me by acting like she didn't know me and eventually drew me into a changing room and fucked me - not too quietly - with customers in the rooms on each side of us. When we came out she turned to me and shook my hand saying, "Thank You sir for your assistance" and walked to the checkout ahead of me and not looking back. We didn't have a daughter then, yet. This was so funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
:)

Love the twist ending... didn't see that one coming!

alexandria_leealexandria_leeover 7 years ago
great

One of the sexiest I have read. Good work!

BerrylotusBerrylotusover 7 years ago
Ooh!

Wow, just wow 😍

mabell3368mabell3368over 7 years ago
Nicely done

And here I was hoping they'd be able to meet up again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice ending

I like the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story but manipulative

You tricked us with the comment about no sex for a year

night4owlnight4owlover 5 years ago
Excellent!

Suckered right up to then end. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's Penneys!

For Pete's sake: How tough is it to spell Penney's the same every time?

You're a good storyteller, but every time a reader has to allow for inconsistency it seems a little bit more like it wasn't worth the effort for you.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

Good marriage story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

;-) too fun......... nicely done........

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Brilliant twist! Great story.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

That was slick and a good twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who are these people are they gene and Linda

SlithyToveSlithyToveabout 1 year ago

Just a little strange that mother and daughter passed each other with no comment or stated recognition.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Hot, with a nice twist, but it seems weird that such a sexually adventurous couple hadn't had sex in a year?

"I was way too turned on by her exhibition and the lack of any sex for almost a year, that I stood and walked quickly the dozen or so steps to her dressing room door."

This just doesn't seem to fit with the rest of it, along with as others mentioned the daughter not noticing the mother? Did I miss where they were never out at the same time?

Cal59Cal597 months ago

Nice but how haven’t they had sex in a year?

EdDBEdDB2 months ago

Fun role playing game. Keeping the spark alive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice suspense with the ending a surprise twist.

(Oh Henry short story similar?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS