A Shopping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers

Up and down she rode, slowly at first, but then with more urgency, her hips rocking so that each stroke was a slightly different sensation on my cock as she bounced up and down, her firm ass slapping against my thighs in a barely audible sound. She bit her lower lip slightly to silence a moan that tried to escape as she rode both of us up toward the pinnacle of climax.

Her climax seemed to hit her before mine, but only by moments. Her legs and body trembled as she tried to continue riding me, her motion becoming jerky and inconsistent, although I really couldn't care at that point. Her contracting pussy squeezing and rippling around my fat hard shaft had long since pulled my own trigger. My body jerked involuntarily, trying to pierce her convulsing pussy even deeper as the first gush of hot juices lanced up into her. The sensations of my cum filling her hot tunnel seemed to just intensify what appeared to be an already intense orgasm. Time and again my body jerked, pumping more and more cum into her until finally both of us sagged against the back wall panting for breath.

After sitting there for several minutes she pushed herself away and climbed up off of me, a gush of our combined juices leaking from her pussy and flowing down her leg in a trickle. She reached for her purse and pulled out a package of wet wipes, quickly cleaning her leg and pussy before tuning her attention to my cock. She carefully cleaned it with the wipes before depositing them back into her purse.

Without a word she reached for my hands and pulled me up to a standing position. Still totally nude, she pressed herself to me, her arms wrapping around my neck and her lips pressing urgently to mine. Her tongue battled its way into my mouth as my own arms wrapped around her, pulling her against me tighter, trapping my softened cock between us and her hard nipples against my chest. We stood and embraced until my cock started to climb again, hardening between us.

Feeling my hardening cock she pushed herself away from me and reached down between us, grasping and stroking it even harder.

"Wish I had time to do that again." She whispered before reluctantly letting go of my cock and squatting down in front of me again. She pulled my pants and underwear back up, carefully fastening everything and ensuring that I looked respectable again. Only then did she begin to dress, her white panties and bra first and then her slacks and finally her blouse. With her fully dressed again she leaned against me, kissed me deeply and then whispered "thank you," into my ear.

With that she turned, cracked the door to see that the coast was clear and then slipped out.

By the time I stepped out she was disappearing between the racks, walking briskly away from where I stood. I sat back down and thought about my encounter, getting very turned on again at the thought of the tryst that had just occurred.

"There you are!" My daughter said as she came back a Victoria's secret bag in her hand.

"Had to go find a bathroom. Get everything you need?"

"Yep. Just have to pay for these two," my daughter said, holding out two dresses that she had picked from this shop.

With her purchases paid for I took her to her new apartment and dropped her off before heading home myself.

I was sitting in my recliner, deeply engrossed in a book when my wife walked in.

"Hi honey! How was your day?"

"Pretty good. Yours?"

"Really good. I got this sexy new dress," she said, holding up a red backless spandex dress. "And look at these sexy little panties." She said holding up a pink satiny thong. "I have it on good authority that this outfit is really really sexy. Would you like me to try it on for you?

"I'd love it." I said as she stepped over to the sofa and started pulling her blouse off. "How about we go out dancing tonight? You can wear it and we can have a little fun."

"With or without the panties?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at me as she unsnapped the bra, leaving her in just her white panties, the crotch dark with moisture.

"Without of course!" I said standing up from my recliner. "In fact, let's just forget the dress for right now." I said as I undid my pants, exposing my already hard cock.

"Hmmmm...Lipstick? I wonder where that came from?" She asked slyly, as she slipped the panties down her legs.

"I think you know all too well." I answered her as I turned her around and coaxed her to bend over, her firm round ass pushing out at me. I rubbed my fat head against her shaved wet pussy lips and slowly slid into her.

"OHHHHH FUCK YES!" she moaned loudly. "You know how hard it is to get fucked with this and not make any noise?"

"Better let it out now then because you probably don't want to be doing it while we're dancing later tonight." I answered with a grin, starting to push my cock in and out of her pussy.

--- The end ---

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers
12