All Comments on 'A Sibling Secret'

by uh-oh

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story.

I enjoyed reading your story and I hope that you continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

the whole sudden 'i love you' from the sister seemed to kinda come out of nowhere. Same for the pregnecy thing. Other then that, it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
VERY...

...erotic. Great description of the oral and vaginal sex--great detail with the feelings and all for both. While I can agree the "love" was somewhat sudden, all the rest seemed so plausible. Keep more like this coming and I give it a 5. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a fabulous story!

It's great when a brother fucks his sister, sticks his fat cock up between her legs and unloads his brotherly balls up his sis's sweet little cunt. Even better is when the boy fucks a baby up his sister's cunt, as in this terrific story. The gifted author is 18 to 22 years old. I hope and trust he's got a cute sister and that he's been pounding and slamming her pretty little twat and unloading his young balls and shooting her full of his creamy sperm--again and again. Up his sister's twat is where his big doses of sperm belong. But young uh-oh knows that already

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayalmost 11 years ago
Loved It!

I love big sister/little brother stories, and well-written ones are frustratingly rare. This one was great though, and like all my favorite stories, it wasn't just sexy but romantic as well. I know a few other reviewers have said that the declaration of love comes out of nowhere, and I'll agree that it feels a little fast, but it wasn't too much for me, and at the same time there is a definite sense that these two have always cared for each other.

Overall, very nice and I would love to see more stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW

Best brother sister story i've read in months!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It

Loved the story. Would like to see another chapter. What do mom and dad have to say?

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
Good story

Weren't mom and dad our of town for the weekend when they first fucked?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

You got the job done its 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot & lovely

I felt that the siblings had always been there for each other; he'd recognized the more in-depth nature of the relationship earlier than she did. So I didn't feel that "I love you" was early. The sex & emotions felt real. You could've written 20 or more pages; I wish you had. It's implied that she "might be pregnant"; but then she says that he has to "keep trying to get her pregnant". If she is now; then she can't get pregnant again for another 5 to 6 months. They're going to college; so how could they afford it & raising a baby without jobs?

More of them please; they seem like a "together forever couple"

Thx;

DKP

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 10 years ago
Wicked!

A wonderful story and written with the attentive skill of a pro writer. thanks 4 sharing this.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
encore

OK quit stalling let's see what mom and dad have to say.I will give you ten more chapters to work it out .Get after it friend.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 9 years ago
Excellent reading!

I hope you'll consider writing a sequel about the siblings' time together at college!

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

this one is more a love story than porn...i had read this one on xhamster some time ago. just as good here. definitely 5 star!!!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Love story

This is definitely a love story, one where the brother truly loved his sister rather than just lusting for her. I thought the character and plot development was really good. Keep up the good writing.

lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

Fantastic love story you have created here. Please continue it to happily ever after and raising their children together.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
Beautiful

More romance than porn, which is great. As others have said, Kitty's feelings seem to come out of nowhere. Other than that, it's brilliant,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good, but rushed

Decent porn, I just like more story. 4/5

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
A Solid Story

But the revelation that Thomas took all those pictures of Kit without her consent brought down the story big time.

Four stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Carrie Underwood

There's a country song named Heartbeat by Carrie Underwood... Listen to it now! She's so beautiful and seriously talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story!

One of the best incest stories I have read between a brother and sister! Sexy and sizzling hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Holy hell

Best incest story I've read ever,Makes me want to have a sister like omg.just Fucking Slob on my nob, like corn on the cob

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 8 years ago
"A Sibling Secret:" - Eighteen Year Old Pre-college Freshman Brother, Thomas and Several Years Older Sister, Kitty (Kit).

As even God could bless the beauty of this romantic, love dormant younger brother's love for his older always caring sister. As with any literature, readers can always find fault--human nature. This story is written with such deep feelings of the character's expressions of their love for each other as events unfold and develop around their incest yearnings and love-lust. Kit's seemingly quick love for her brother has been festering just underneath the surface, and all it takes for her realization of her true feelings, even to the advent of wishing to be impregnated by her brother as their love consummates their sexual feeling and future lives, she has found the love of her life in her own home, down the hall from her childhood bedroom, her brother Thomas.

This story is fantastically awesome. Love and romance stories among incestual male and female, blood-kin relatives are rare. Those that challenge and conquer the gamut of writer's of stroke and pure porn garner most of the space and pages of incest due to the ease of writing them and the quick sexual fantasies garnered. True love and romance stories require special writing techniques, understanding the plight of the taboo of incest in the real world, and writing the story to be believable!! Writer 'uh-oh' has accomplished the task of making his story, the characters and dialogue realistic, real and heart-warming!!

Accolades for a very thoughtful and imaginative brother and sister real-life love story being brought to the pages for the readers, like myself, that adore the love and romance, the incest and the pregnancy risk factor of incest within this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

This story was amazing and very well written it made me feel for the characters in a way few stories do and really was an awesome story you should definitely write more of this story line it really is an amazing story. But it is still amazing as a solo story and a sequel could just ruin the story if not done right but by the way you wrote this story I think that you would really have a hard time not just letting a masterpiece develop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So close

Babies are gross, incest babies would be grosser if it was physically possible. Up till then it was a great story, though. Four stars from me.

caryzfieldcaryzfieldover 5 years ago
Awesome story

Having her get pregnant was awesome, but her getting pregnant by her brother made this story absolutely perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
truly entertainging

I loved this story and would like some more of these or like these well done

DYNO224DYNO224about 5 years ago
Just right

All good sisters must be knocked up it's the code of the west.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
Loved it!!!

Please continue. Plenty room for more Love between these two. Please keep them exclusive.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"A Sibling Secret:" - Adolescent and Virile Younger Brother, Thomas and Several Years Older Sister, Kitty (aka Kit).

Having first read this story almost five (5) years ago, I now find much more and greater mature appreciation for the excellent, magnificent writing produced by the writer 'uh-oh' that has all the pertinent and necessary elements to make an incest story the ultimate in writing excellence!! The synopsis of my first reading hit the nail squarely on the head. Brother Thomas has sensitivity and caring deep within his soul; his ultimate desire is that his sister Kit receive and recognize how deeply he cares for her.....his love for her as a man for his totally appreciated woman!!

Though the siblings have always been close and caring for each other, verging on total love, Thomas hits all the right spots of his sister Kit's soul and romance buttons; Kit's motherly instincts surface, and she rewards her brother by pleading for him to fuck hard, bareback, and cum deeply! They still will have to deal with their parents when they come home from college at Winter break; by then she'll be delivering their parents first grandchild(ren) a couple months later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the read. The sex was hot and the impregnating aspect is a turn on as well.. mmm dirty sex… The brother sister part isn’t exactly my thing so I look over that part but enjoyed reading none the less. Thomas seemed like he would be a good man in a relationship. Second story I read by this author and it did not disappoint. Definitely enjoy this author’s writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best incest stories I have read Thomas and Kitty he ate her pussy to orgasm and had great sex with her. Great love story and he got his Sister Kit Pregnant excellent story. RW . Thomas took all those pictures of Kitty and got her knocked up.

265lutab265lutababout 2 years ago

Great story. Super hot!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Very, very nice incest story...Thomas is the lover that Kit has always needed...he cares for her, emotionally/physically/all-around best friend!! And Kit, she loves her 'little brother's so much...little did she know, her greatest love is right there in their own home!!

Pregnancy...yes, a possibility...sounds like they are going to keep trying (IF she is not already with child!!) Great fun...Please write a sequel!!

Five Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠...Yyyaaayyy!!!!

bshell47bshell47over 1 year ago

Beautiful story

Basted Boyfriend

Loving and caring Brother

Hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do they have jobs because unless they brother is a great football or sports player with a full scholarship there’s no way there raising that baby with out the scholarship and jobs and they parents help unless they parents already know that they daughter pregnant and that they baby is by her brother so once they baby born they grandparents would have to move to be with their kids so they could help them with the baby or babies because if she already got that big of a bump it’s either one big baby or a set of twins or triplets

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

In spite of one or two mistakes I gave you a full count on this one. The best part was Kitty falling for her brother and falling hard. 😺 I love stories that include a strong emotional bond between the lovers that is reinforced by their intimacy with each other. Good job!👍 5/5

EriqTh3nigmaEriqTh3nigmaabout 1 year ago

This was by far one of the hottest ones I've ever read. Damn, there were a lot of really good elements here. Easy 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i wish id had a sister!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was so hot. To lose your virginity to your horny big sis. Makes me wish that I had a big sis, cos if I did I'd do my damn best to get into her panties and bury my brotherly seed deep into her fertile womb, breeding her and making her belly grow with my child. One can only dream.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No one should be commenting on spelling, punctuation or, generally speaking, minor errors in English.

No one should be commenting on what ANY fictional characters have done, or should do next.

Makes no frigging difference as to how long, short, complicated, or in-descriptive, YOU think it was. YOU are not here to express your ugly and subjective opinions, you are here to critique the authors skills in an effort to improve those skills.

No one should be commenting on the subject or fetish, of a given story. DON'T LIKE? DON'T READ IT !!!!

GROW THE FUCK UP!

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColombo8 months ago

One of the very best.

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreams4 months ago

Ooohh, I liked that very much! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sibling incest stories just aren't the same when the sister isn't a virgin. And she's always a bit of a slut, having fucked several guys already. And in such cases the boyfriend(s) is always a selfish ass. Double whammy on shit. :( I don't know what brother would be into that. May as well just go fuck any random college slut. Interchangeable really when they fuck any guy. That's my take at least.

Also it's a bit difficult to believe that a good-looking guy like Thomas didn't get any pussy when he happens to be amazing at getting girls off. Most girls at parties give it up for less. Something don't add up. Was he just flat-out turning them down because he wants to, for whatever reason, save himself for his sister (even though she's slutting it up)?

Wish there was more. Too many bro/sis stories build up like this then end at the "going to college" phase. Give us the college phase of their lives and all the drama and obstacles they encounter. Then their post-college life, getting jobs, a house, raising kids, maybe telling the parents. So much good stuff that is all too often left out. :(

DevilbobyDevilboby10 days ago

My 1st re-read still just as good it was 5 stars and its 5star now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useruh-oh@uh-oh
3712 Followers
I have been writing erotic literature as a hobbyist and professional for nearly two decades on everything breeding, impregnation, and pregnancy. If you like my work, you can find many more stories, captions, pictures, and videos through the links below: Blog: http://impregnat...