A Sibling Survival Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,408 Followers

"Well, she might have been, but she wasn't you!" Responded Ben with a blush.

"Awww! Come here you big cuddle bear!" Cooed Kaitlin before kissing her brother on the cheek.

Ben laughed before he saw something pinned onto the door of their shack.

"Kait, look!" He said as he pointed at the door.

Kaitlin looked to the door and noticed the rectangle figure too, it looked like an... Photograph?

The siblings quickly ran up to the door of their shack and inspected the object, Ben pulled it off the door and saw that it was indeed some sort of photo.

"Look! It's a satellite image." Said Kaitlin. "You see? These rocks here are where we are, you can slightly see the water stream too."

Ben nodded before he spotted an area being circled with a red marker, it was way up, far beyond the berry bushes location. With a quick calculation he came to the conclusion that it would at least take them one to one-and-a-half hour to reach it, plus it was undiscovered terrain so it might even be dangerous.

"oookay...? So we got a treasure map of some sort? Geez, I wonder who left this here." He said sarcastically.

"Flip the picture, maybe there is something on the back." Suggested Kaitlin.

Ben flipped it and indeed there was something, it was sentences written by what looked like a very old typewriter.

It seems you have found our little gift! You can think of it as a present to celebrate both of your impressive progress! You two are getting closer, but still aren't there quite yet.

You can go and find our supply drop once the moon stands above your heads, but beware, it won't remain there forever, you have three hours to reach it, after the time is up it will be removed immediately. We won't spoil what's inside of it but it could come in handy!

Choose wisely my young 'love birds'... And remember... Survive, and find yourselves.

Kaitlin shook her head right away. "No way Ben, we are not going after that, no matter what 'handy' stuff their might be in it."

"Well, they... or he or she did give you the antidote to save my life. I mean, there could be something important in it!" Responded Ben.

"Ben please listen to me, that was because something unexpected happened, they even said so to me. Also, we have to go there at night! Who knows what lurks out there, we don't know the terrain, nothing! Hell, they might even be lying to us! I say we stay right here, we got fresh water and food, we don't need anything else."

Ben rubbed his chin. "Mhm... Fair points."

"Besides... I... I kept something from you that I found on the first day here..." Said Kaitlin, a little ashamed.

Ben looked up at her slightly confused. "Oh? What was it." He asked.

Kaitlin fidgeted with her fingers. "It's uh... A diary... A very interesting diary."

"So? Show it to me now." Suggested Ben.

Kaitlin shook her head again. "Ben please, let's just sleep in early today, I'm tired and so are you... We can't risk it... So again, please, let's go to bed. I'll show it to you after we had our breakfast, I promise."

What could be in the mysterious supply drop? Who knows? Maybe something to reach out to the world of the living? But then again the risk/reward is there, and the risk part was obviously at a way higher stake than the reward aspect.

What will the siblings do...?

*****

Chapter Four Choices.

What will the siblings do?

Choice A - Be stubborn and go for the supply drop, it might get them off the island.

Choice B - Go with Kaitlin's suggestion, the risk isn't worth it. Plus, what else is in that diary?

Leave one of your preferred choices in the comment section, after few days or so I will personally comment that the voting has ended and what choice came out as the winner, from there I will continue to write the story.

*****

As always, please rate and comment (Especially with your preferred choice) if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

And remember, there is no set date for the following chapter but it should come out faster than my other, longer works.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,408 Followers