All Comments on 'A Simple Domestic Love Story Pt. 02'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good!

I enjoyed reading your story. Keep up the good work.

WmsraubWmsraubalmost 6 years ago
This is the most heart loving life story I have ever read

I don't know how you managed to remember every little detail but you were true to form and when you told me that this was a true story it made me cry several times hearing the sadness and the good times that you went through your life I wish you and your sister the best that life has to give

IrfonIrfonalmost 6 years ago
Really excellent !!

So very well written , simply highlighted the quality of your wonderful story.

Lump in the throat over Mom - but the idea of continuing your 'original' letter for the Newer generation, was masterful.

Thank you, for such a highly enjoyable read.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Nicely written

Can't undersrand why he got all precious after fucking the sister. She told him o do it so why thunk he took advantage. Just stupid to think of this reaction and write it.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 6 years ago
Five Stars

You handled the transition from mother to sister very well. I thoroughly enjoyed both chapters of this story, each of which was well written and well structured. They were both of an ideal short-story length; although I imagine some of the anonymous wankers might find them a little long for their attention spans.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 4 years ago
Very Clever

I love the way you wrote this. The use of letters. Stylish and clever.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

A continuation of a great story. Well done!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it, thanks!

I love your stories and your writing style. Easily as good as any published author. I've noticed a trend in your stories: There's never much buildup to falling in love or having sex with a family member. In this one, for example, the sister comes over and almost immediately confesses her love, and they start having sex. I would love to read a long(ish) story by you where the family members gradually grow closer over time, rather than one almost immediately lusting after the other one. Then the moral dilemma of realizing the "wrong" feelings and thoughts toward a sibling, and how incest is "just plain wrong". Then perhaps an event happens and they get intimate, only to be wracked by feelings of guilt, swearing off any further intimacy (maybe guilt by only one party, while the other is heartbroken over their refusal of any further intimacy). In short: A long, drawn out "falling in love" story.

At any rate, keep up the great work and thank you so much for posting these stories for us readers to enjoy at no cost to ourselves!

blackknight314blackknight314about 3 years ago

Good story!

Thanks for sharing it.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Sad and Glad the Mother is out

An interesting ending and a Fantastic start to the next episode.

Twenty years went fast, can’t wait to see where you go with this.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I did not comment on the first story; not that I didn't like it, I just wanted to move to the second part, to see where you took the whole "sister-moving-in" thing.

I was quite sad at the way Mom went out; then, the blow-up between siblings...tho't you might end it there, or it would go a different way. How Becky chased him to make him understand the whole dynamic...just WONDERFUL!!

AND NOW, twin son-and-daughter...with the "seduction" proposition thrown in!! You are BBBAAADDDDDD!! Looking forward to Chapter 3, and another **5** star read...be sure, I would award more stars if possible, I love the story(goes) that much!!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(2/22/2022) Very poignant, but a win all around; another five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
3792 Followers
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...