A Simple Domestic Love Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not even when what?" I stepped forward. I hadn't even realized we were standing up now. Tea forgotten, I had moved around the table until I was maybe two feet away from her. She seemed to want to step away but she stopped.

"Not even when I got the letter from mom on the day she died. She also sent your...story. About how everything played out with dad. How you started sleeping together. How you fell in love."

"Why would she have done that?" I said to no one in particular.

I was stunned. That story...I stood by it. It was the truth as I saw it. It was full of my love for Mom, and I was proud to (anonymously) share it so others in similar situations might have some comfort that they weren't alone. It was not the sort of thing i would have ever wanted Becky to read, at least without talking to her first. It was very explicit, and described things that happened while she was very young and when I was basically her surrogate father as well as her big brother. It must have ruined her image of me forever. Yes, that made sense. Mom, for whatever reason, sent the story, and it backfired. I could even understand Becky's reaction, her anger and hatred.

I was, naturally, still completely wrong.

She stepped closer, and put her hand on the side of my face. I was completely confused now.

"I...I was so angry when I realized that you had become lovers years before I was old enough to...to...understand. When I got the package from mom, it brought everything back, things I had hidden. Things I had been fighting so hard the last years of my marriage. When I read it I couldn't believe how oblivious you were. That you really had no idea how I felt all this time. Mom knew. But I could never hate you. Or mom. You were both so happy, so good to each other. Even when she kept my big brother in her bed, when I needed him in mine."

And then she kissed me, softly, on the lips.

I had not expected that.

---4---

I was really stunned. More than when my own mother had first sensually kissed my on the lips years ago. I had always loved Becky. No questions, no doubts. I had felt protective of her, tucked her in at night, read her stories. When I got old enough I drove her anywhere she needed to go, listened to her vent and cry about relationships. Hell I even walked her down the aisle. I had such a deep well of affection for her, and now it seemed very muddy.

"I...what?" I said intelligently.

She kissed me again, more forcefully this time. To my shock, I responded, pushing my tongue into her mouth. I didn't have to push very hard. She eagerly accepted it and began to move her hands over my head, my chest. One drifted down to my cock and I was rock hard in an instant. I felt guilty about that, but the...the desperate need pushed everything else away. I was done with thinking for the afternoon. There was a beautiful, smart, willing woman in front of me and I wanted her. In that moment I couldn't live without her.

I pushed her back towards the table until she ran out of space and she sat on it. She was furiously unbuttoning my shirt and then her small, warm hands were on my chest and back.

"Oh...oh god. Please, please, please...I need this. Please fuck your little sister. I've waited so..."

I cut her off by pushing her skirt up and kissing her simultaneously. My hands were on her ass and I lifted her easily. I had just enough consideration to not want to fuck her on the hard table. So I carried her to the living room as she ground against me and made little moans and whimpers that drove me wild. She had her face drawn up against my neck and was kissing and nipping me. And then biting, hard. Did mom tell her that I liked that? That it would make me want her much more urgently? It worked.

I gently dropped her on the couch. She looked up at me, so vulnerable, her eyes hungry and not for food. Her hair was tousled but it just made her look more desirable. More fuckable. As she locked eyes with me, she hooked her thumbs in her plain black panties and, slowly, painfully slowly, pushed them down and took them off. I was mesmerized. Had my little sister always been this sexy? I mean, I noticed her body, and knew that she was attractive. But this...this sensual? It was a wake up call.

As I watched she unbuttoned her own shirt and took it off. Then her black bra. And there were her breasts. Jesus. If I felt guilty before then it was worse now. My first thought were that they were the most beautiful breasts that I had ever seen. Better than porn. Better than Mom's. They weren't large, but her skin was flawless, they didn't have any sag, and they upturned in a way that seemed designed to make my cock extra hard.

I had, somehow, gotten out of all of my clothes while she put on this display for me. I had my hands on her tits in seconds, and I wasn't gentle like I should have been. She gasped but never stopped me, even when I tweaked her nipples and kissed and suckled on them. I didn't have the focus to speak, but she did.

"Oh fuck. I knew mom...was lucky...but...fuck. Yes, touch them, kiss them. Take me. Fuck, please, don't make me be alone again...take me and keep me."

I didn't really pay attention to the significance of that statement. Even in the moment, I should have. I felt really bad about it an hour later as I was driving down the interstate.

In the moment though, I was focussed on her breasts, her body...and then there was her pussy. Mom always kept hers neat, but full. She'd asked about shaving or whatever, but I told her I loved it the way it was. I did. But that meant my experience with...uh..."alternatives" was lacking. Her hair was so...so fine and, as I was about to discover, soft. And she had it perfectly trimmed down to a landing strip. And it did not conceal how absolutely wet she was for me, or how her labia and clitoris were swollen. She had her legs parted and she wanted me to know that she was ready for me in every possible way.

What I really needed, was to take a second and think. Just for a moment. Not even to stop, but slow it down, keep it gentle. Maybe shit would have been less difficult if I thought first and acted later. But that's not me.

She looked at me with her clear blue eyes. The were open and full of want. She bit her lip. The very last pretense of self control left me. I was on her petite form incredibly quickly, my cock at her entrance. I hesitated, but only to make sure to enter her slowly. She felt so small beneath me. I wanted to fuck her in the worst way but I somehow still thought of her as fragile.

"Don't worry, brother, you won't break me. Do to me what you did to Mom. You know, when she'd been bratty," she followed that with a sinful giggle. I gave zero thought to how Becky knew the ins and outs of my sex with mom.

I put my hand in her hair and gripped it tightly. I pinned her beneath me on the couch, while my other hand grabbed and held her firm, soft ass. She couldn't escape me if she wanted to, and I don't think I could have stopped. I began to fuck her very hard. I had a lot of anguish in me, sadness, pain, anger from our argument, at the unfairness of it all. I took it all out on Becky.

"Fuck...oh...unh..." Becky was reduced to the occasional word and whimpers of pleasure mixed with pain. I didn't show her any mercy. I savaged my sister. The girl who I had, honestly and to the best of my ability, cherished, protected, and cared for my whole life. And now...I used her. She never said no. Never said stop. As the tempo increased she drew me closer, her noises became more urgent. I was close. I never pulled out.

"Oh fuck, Becky...fuck I'm going to cum..." I said as her legs tightened around me and her moans became high pitched and needy. It built until I couldn't take any more. I let myself go inside her. I hadn't cum that hard in...well I honestly don't know. She came at the same time. Her cunt spasming around my cock, her body shaking, her inarticulate moans all telling me that she was at the height of pleasure.

I collapsed on top of her as she held me tightly. Gradually I came to my senses and realized what I had done. I pulled out of her and stood up.

I looked down at and my little sister lay there, gasping and vulnerable. My cum pouring out of her. Bruises already forming on her small thighs. I felt a crushing guilt fall on me. I did this to her. She had trusted me and I had fucked her. Ruthlessly and without mercy. She had freely given herself to me, but that was just Becky. She'd have done anything for me, regardless of whether it was good for her or not. She saw the horror dawn on my face.

"No...no. Don't look at me like that. Its...its ok...fuck...no!"

I was already up and pulling clothes on. I headed to my room. There was a bag there that Becky didn't know about. I had planned on getting out of town for a few days, going camping. I kept the tent, sleeping bag, and miscellaneous stuff in the car anyway. I could hear her still talking at me as I went out the door.

"Fuck. Where are you going? Is that a fucking backpack? Wait! Dammit, no, not like this!"

I shouted something back at her like "I'm sorry but I have to go. I'll be back in a few days. I love you but I can't...right now..." over my shoulder. I drove away with her watching me half-dressed from the doorway, stunned.

I need to stop for a moment and explain that I was very much Not OK. I was barely functional in a lot of ways. Devastated. And I was dangerously close to making a very poor life choice. One that seemed right, and that I would have made for all the best reasons, but would have...well. I'll stop explaining. You'll see.

What I will say is that I felt very strongly as I left the house that I would, by choice, never see Becky in person again. I never wanted to hurt her again and that was the only way to be sure.

---5---

I gradually relaxed and began to think more clearly as a I drove. What happened after the funeral...it couldn't happen again. Becky was younger than me, even if she was most definitely an adult. I took advantage of old feelings she had for me. I used her for my own needs, not once thinking of her future. Maybe her original rant was right, and I was just a selfish little boy used to having his way. I couldn't believe how careless I'd been. What would Mom have thought of me? First jumping into bed with another woman so quickly, and then it turning out to be someone I was meant to protect, someone that she and I both loved.

Fuck. It was clear. I'd go up to the lake, just me, the stars. I'd walk, fish, clear my mind of all this shit. Then, it would be easier to do the right thing.

What was the right thing? Well it was obvious that i couldn't be around Becky. That was a mistake. A very hot, incredibly satisfying, rough and tumble mistake. If she had tried to stop me, changed her mind, would I have been able to? I didn't think so. I think I would have just kept going. I was completely out of control.

At least that's the way my guilt-ridden, grieving mind saw it. I wasn't OK. I don't know how I could have been.

I was about halfway to the lake when it started to get dark. That's when I got the first text.

"I swear to god if you weren't both in a lot of pain AND my brother I'd be very, very angry with you right now."

I ignored it. Kept driving.

About an hour later, at sunset, the next one came

"I wanted this to go differently, but since I started an argument and then you ran away...let me start again. I'm very, very sorry for what I said. I think...no I know I said it to get a reaction from you. I was so afraid, and we're both really sad. Look, will you just answer me? This is ridiculous."

I ignored this one too, but it was harder. I loved her a lot. Apparently in more ways than I knew. I wanted to stop the car, tell her all was forgiven, and go hug her. More than hug her. That was the problem, as I saw it. I would just end up fucking her again, and that wasn't right. She wouldn't let up.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, stop running! I know what you're thinking. It's so obvious. You've decided, in your tiny man-brain, that you took advantage of me somehow. Used me. And it's really fucking insulting. Mom said you were like this when you were overwhelmed and wouldn't talk about things. She'd be so disappointed in me right now."

Fuck. This was getting confusing. What had Mom told her? Why would she be disappointed in Becky, of all people? It didn't make any sense. I set that aside for a minute. I had arrived at the lake.

This was a small patch of land in the middle of nowhere that my Mom...and I guess now I, owned. I think she wanted to build a cabin here at one point, but instead it became a private camping spot for us, and we rented it to hunters in season. We came here a few times in summer and fall every year. As time passed it became our escape. Where we could go and not worry about being found out. And fucking in the open by a lake is pretty romantic, too. Mom once shared a fantasy she had of getting pregnant up here, during some wild sex on the small beach. She couldn't have any more kids but I could at least give her the good sex. We would stay up late, talking about...everything. Sometimes we'd read. Sometimes we'd even just sit in silence for hours, just happy to be together. Fuck. Being up here was harder than I thought it would be.

It was dark. I took my time setting up the tent and lighting the fire I didn't have time to grab any beer on my way out the door but I did have some warm soda from the car and I stopped on the way to pick up some hot dogs and simple snacks. About the time that my first dog was done roasting, the phone buzzed again.

"Now I'm just frustrated. We could have been cuddling on the couch right now, like when we watched scary movies together and you protected me from the monsters. I would have explained everything and listened to whatever you had to say, and it would have been ok. It still will be, even if I have to tie you up so you won't run again."

Another one came immediately after that. I easily imagined her small fingers flying over the onscreen keyboard.

"I'm so tired, and I can't even imagine how you're feeling. I'll tell you what. I won't ask you to promise to be in a relationship with me or even to come back home. What I want you to do is to just sit, relax, and wait. And keep an open mind. And consider the possibility that your little sister makes her own decisions, even if she really does love how protective you are of her most of the time."

I understood her position, but I wasn't going back. Not yet. But if I was confused before, I was totally lost after receiving this text. Wait? Wait for what? Upon reflection it is easy to see that I was not thinking very well.

The lights blinded me as she parked her car next to mine. She took her time getting out, and sighed when she saw me. She looked tired and like she had been crying, but it didn't stop her from being amazingly sexy in tight jeans and simple white t-shirt. I'd never be able to see her as anything other than a gorgeous woman now.

"Did you really think I wouldn't know where you were going?"

---6---

I tried to talk but she shushed me and handed me a beer. It was cold, she must have bought it on the way. I kind of loved her for that. She pulled the other camping chair from my car and sat down next to me.

"Be useful and roast me a damn hot dog while I talk to you. And please...please just listen, ok? Don't run, or shut down. I need you at least as much as you need me," she said. I could never deny her anything when she said anything in that simple, loving tone. She never really used it to manipulate me either, it was something that came out when she really, really needed me to stop and help her. So I did the smartest thing that I had done that whole day, I shut up and listened to her:

"I think Mom had been misleading you for a while. Not in a bad or mean way. She just...kept some things from you. I think that even after you'd been together for so long...she still felt like she was your protector, in some ways. I bet you think what happened at home was an awful thing that happened in the heat of the moment. For me it was wonderful, and I'd been thinking about it at least since I was eighteen."

"I always kind of had a crush on you. I don't think that's unusual, and I don't really think there was anything sexual or even romantic to it, at first. You filled a lot of roles in my life when we were young. You tucked me in more than mom or dad. You listened to me complain about all kinds of silly stuff. You even came to my recitals by yourself when Mom couldn't because of work. So I guess it was natural that you featured pretty strongly in my childhood, uh, fantasies. You were rescuing me or protecting me, or I was rescuing you from some evil woman who'd kidnapped you," she laughed. It was very nice to hear it break the serious atmosphere, even if it was only for a moment.

"That day, in the van, I knew something had changed. I couldn't tell you what. I smelled something, but it would be a while before I knew what that was. You guys must have been so fucking horny to risk something like that," she laughed again,"What I really noticed though is that you were getting along. And then I saw something, I guess it could have been innocent, but I knew you were together right away when i saw it. We were on our way home and Mom kind of casually reached out with her hand and you took it and held it for just a second. I thought to myself 'they're boyfriend and girlfriend now'. It didn't bother me since I didn't have any frame of reference for incest, and it made me happy. It was like my 'real' dad was with my Mom."

"When dad...when he beat Mom, and then you stood up for her...it was like my fantasies came to life. I was so proud of you...and deep inside I knew I wanted to be your girlfriend some day. I had no idea what that entailed, but that thought has stayed with me my whole life. Even when I dated boys, or girls. Even when you drove me and my date to prom, I knew that you were my 'real' boyfriend, somehow. But nothing ever came of it. And after what I saw, I made my peace with it. Mostly."

"Now I see how interested you are," she laughed, "'Oh no what did sweet innocent Becky see?' Just so you know, I was barely a virgin. I'd gotten to third base with both girls and boys by then," at this point she laughed out loud, clear and beautiful, "Oh my god if you could see your face right now. I think I wrecked one of your illusions of me. Good. I want you to see me as I am, not as ideal ideal pure little sister."

"I was eighteen, barely. I just got home from a party. I'd told you that it was an all-girl slumber party, and it kind of was. But with boys and drugs. Anyway, I decided not to spend the night like I told you I would, it was a little too wild and that wasn't my thing. I was pretty tired. I woke up very quickly when I heard the noises from down the hall."

"I already knew that you two must have been together, like really together. And I knew what that meant. I was a young woman, with a little sexual experience. As an eighteen year old, I also thought that I knew everything. And I'd seen a lot of porn," she laughed again, "None of which prepared me for what I saw that night. What I witnessed was two, attractive, experienced lovers, who were deeply committed to each other, giving each other pleasure. And of course, I was in love with one of them, although I'd never have admitted it."

"Do you remember that night? I'm guessing that for you it was actually kind of common. Just some regular old incredibly passionate sex with your mother, nothing to see here. You were on top of her and...and you were really going at it. You thought I wasn't home so you could be loud. And, wow, was Mom ever loud. While you fucked her apparently just how she liked it, she was telling you how much she loved it, and loved you. She was holding on to you with her legs for dear life. And then you turned over and she rolled with you, smooth and practiced. It was amazingly hot. She was riding you now, cowgirl, and you had a very firm grip on her waist. She came the first time then, that I saw."