A Simple Domestic Love Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Being a gentleman, you gave her a moment, but then she was ready to help you out. And this was what really turned me on. She got in front of you, doggy style, but then she lowered her head down and arched her back just so. Like she was submitting to you, completely. That's when I noticed she had a collar around her neck, and I immediately wanted one too. She looked over her shoulder at you and just said 'please'. I guess you knew what she wanted because you entered her again, and...just wow. It was passionate but not rough. I heard the things you said. The way you said you loved her and would protect her. The way you held her waist as you came. And the way you cuddled her afterwards and told her all the ways that you loved her."

"I snuck back to my room afterwards and I was wet through to my jeans. That's never happened before or since. I barely masturbated and I came incredibly hard. I had to put my face in my pillow so you wouldn't hear me calling your name as I did. I...I knew at that point that you really belonged to her. That you two were monogamous in a way that few 'regular' couples ever achieve. It was strange, because while I was sad that I couldn't have you, I could see that you both were still very much in love. And it gave me hope that I would find something like that, too."

"I did go out and buy a choker though, you must have noticed that I wore them around you more often. And when I was home and a little drunk, or horny, I would try and watch you two. Don't look at me like that, I know it was creepy. But it was...it was more than hot. It was like watching porn that someone had made, just for me. Anyway, I went to college the next year, and I had fun. I wasn't chaste, I slept around. I didn't cheat or anything, I just tried to enjoy myself. But while it was pleasurable it was all hollow. In the end, no one measured up to you. No one ever made love to me like you did to Mom. Even when I got married...he was a good man. He still is. But I never saw him the way he wanted me to, and he never satisfied me or showed the kind of love that you have."

"I can see your cock from over here. Don't worry, tiger, you'll get your chance to show me who's in charge, if that's what you want," I was incredibly hard at this point. The idea of Becky watching Mom and me...triggered something. And then there was the love she was confessing. It wasn't just being aroused either, it was...it was love. Real love, for the second time in my life. But she wasn't done yet.

"About a year ago, when my marriage really started to tank, I hinted to Mom that I knew that your relationship was sexual, and romantic. And to my surprise she freely admitted it. She wouldn't talk about it over the phone, but face to face she would answer any questions. She was...really explicit. Even after what I had seen, by then quite a few times, I heard some shocking things. Things that she did for you that she would never have done for any other man, even had she loved them. She told me what you liked, and how when you were alone, she was completely submissive to you. How you were a caring and doting lover. How you knew exactly how to make her cum. And she hinted that she saw me watching you two at least once. She didn't try to get me to admit it, or embarass me thank god. And then things got weird. At least for me."

"She said 'Do you still think about it?'. I said 'Think about what?'. She laughed and said, 'Fucking your older brother. I know you still love him more than a sister should, but do you still want him like you used to?'. My jaw dropped. I sat back, took a deep breath, and nodded. I couldn't even say the words. And do you know what she said?"

I shook my head, riveted.

"She said, 'Leave your husband, come home, and fuck him then. I'm prepared to share. He might be a little thrown by it at first, but between the two of us we can convince him.' I was stunned. I asked if she was serious and she just told me that she would never, ever joke about you. I was the only person she would ever consider allowing you to sleep with. I was the only one who loved you enough. I told Mom I would think about it. She just smiled, you know, in that way she had where you think you've made a decision but really you've done what she wanted. Now I think that she didn't expect me to agree, she was planting a seed. She knew she was dying."

"So I was finalizing the divorce, and coming home. And I was, truly and honestly, giving serious thought to Mom's offer. Would it be so bad? Would you be offended? Would you even be interested in me? And then I got the package. With your story, and Mom's letter. By the time I had finished the first page I got the call that her body had been found."

"And later that night, after I had packed to come home, I finished your story. I read it twice, actually. It made sense. It was sweet. I could see, despite you giving me the awful pseudonym of 'Becky', how much you loved and cared for me. I could see how much you loved Mom. How much you loved fucking her, making her feel like the center of the universe. I could even see how Mom was planting the seeds in you of accepting me as a lover. It was tough, though. Reading that after Mom died, it brought back a lot of old wants and resentments. And being that Mom wasn't around, I kind of...blamed you. For not realizing how I loved you. How I desperately wanted you. So I said some very misleading things and started the most pointless fight of all time. I'm sorry. You don't know how much I regret it. Then we had really fantastic make up sex, but you got it in your head that you took advantage of me somehow, and ran." She sighed. "So now you know everything. We're here, in just about the most romantic place anywhere. I love you more than ever, and now that I've had a taste of what sex with you is like...I don't think anything else is really going to compare. I want you, and I want you to be mine, forever. So the question is, what do you want?"

---7---

She finished and closed her eyes for a while. Long enough that I thought she might be asleep, but eventually she opened them and drew in a deep breath. I could see it now, she was expecting me to tell her that she should go home. That we were brother and sister and nothing more.

That is probably what I would have done earlier today. But a lot had changed since then. I'd had a long drive, which cleared my head. And I'd listened, really paid attention to Becky. Not just her words, either, but her tone, body language, the way her eyes moved. She was offering me a choice but she didn't have one, not really, not any more. Whatever feelings she had for me had been reignited by the story that Mom had sent her. And then we'd fucked. Passionately and lovingly. She was completely and hopelessly in love with me. In fact, she loved me so much she was hiding some of her feelings for me. She didn't want me to feel obligated, but to make whatever decision free of influence. Even if it meant shattering her heart.

I made my decision and stood up. The way she looked up at me, her eyes wet with barely held-back tears, wide and vulnerable, reinforced that it was the right choice. I held out my hand to her and she took it. I started to lead her to the tent.

We got about halfway there when she stopped and her eyes got really wide.

"Shit! I, uh, left something in the car. Go to the tent, this will take like 30 seconds."

I shrugged and got in the tent. I stripped down and relaxed. Nothing had happened and I was hard as a rock. I hoped that wherever she was, Mom was really ok with this. Thinking back on everything, I think she was. I think if she were alive she would have sat down by the fire and told us to have fun. And maybe enjoyed listening to the noises that she heard. Nothing made her happier than her children's happiness.

It only took Becky a minute and she came in the tent so fast she tripped and I had to catch her. She giggled and kissed me while one of her hands found my cock. I groaned in need.

"Becky, I..."

"You don't have to say anything, it's fine."

"Shut up you dork," I said in my best annoyed sibling voice, "I'm trying to say I'm sorry. And that I love you. Truly. Like a brother and...and like a man. I need you to understand that, so there's no confusion. I only hope that I love you as much as you deserve."

"You...you jerk," she snuffled, "I'm trying to be all seductive and you're making me cry!"

I laughed and hugged her, holding her close. I was horny but wasn't in any rush, she could cry as long as she wanted. I wouldn't ever say it out loud but it made her cuter.

Eventually her nuzzles turned to kisses on my chest and neck. I pulled her shirt off slowly, nodding with approval the lack of a bra. One less thing to get in the way of my hands. I needed to feel her warmth, her soft skin again. I ran my hands over her back and her shoulders. I felt her breasts and she leaned her weight into me, eager for the touch. She whimpered adorably when I gently caressed her nipples.

I was running out of willpower. I needed my sister's cunt. I began to unbutton her jeans but her hands gently pushed me away before I got too far.

"No, wait! I mean, its fine. Its better than fine, I want this. But I...I need something from you first. Please."

"Anything. Everything I have is yours," I was proud of my sudden romantic wit.

"Oh jeez. It will be easier to just show you. Mom put this in the package that she sent. There was no explanation but I understand why now."

She held her hand out. In the dark of the tent I couldn't make it out. I took it from her. It was small, and made of leather. I knew at once what it was, I'd had my hands on it often enough.

"Mom's collar?"

"I'm shocked that she was willing to part with it, given all the memories she must have had in it, I...I need you to put it on me. I need to be yours...if you'll have me."

Well, if I was looking for a sign that Mom approved, that was it.

"Close your eyes."

She nodded hesitantly and did so. I stopped and took in how beautiful she was. Topless and eager to be taken, her hair messy, her face still wet with tears. Her lips had parted slightly and she was breathing shallowly. Although she appeared to be waiting patiently I could see her hands trembling. I was drawing it out, but only because i knew that the heightened anticipation would make her pleasure greater.

I slowly, gently placed the collar on her neck and shut the clasp. She sighed and fresh tears ran down her cheeks. She didn't open her eyes or move so I did. I kissed her. She responded heatedly and put her arms around my head, pulling me toward her. Even submitting, she was still by little sister, eagerly urging her man to take her.

I pulled her jeans off, hard. No panties there. She must have left in a serious rush. I moved down to do what I hadn't had time to do before. I wanted to taste her.

"Wait, you don't want to do that, I haven't showered at all since...oh god...fuck that's good..."

I didn't let her finish her sentence. If she thought I hadn't gone down on a woman after I came in her she was in for a surprise. She'd cleaned up after but I still tasted myself, and of course the salt of her sweat. Finally, behind that there was another taste. Musky, pure, like Mom, but a little sharper. I wasn't surprised, but I was turned on. She was too, and I had about twenty years of practice at this.

"Jesus...oh fuck this is..." and then her words devolved into moans and whimpers, and occasionally my name. I wanted her to know what it was like to be my lover. When she came here she was still trying to catch me. Now I was showing her exactly what she had caught.

Her moaning grew louder and more high pitched. Her hands held my head in place and she bucked and grinded her hips into my face. She was very close. That's when I started to slowly insert my fingers and hook them to feel her g-spot, while gently and directly licking her cltoris.

Her body arched, completely tense. She cried out, a few times, and then collapsed, limp. I wanted desperately to enter her but I saw that she was out of breath and needed a minute, so instead I just moved up and held her to my chest, kissing her on her head.

"Oh...oh my god. Mom...hahaha...trained you well."

I spanked her lightly for her impudence. She whimpered a little which I noted for later use.

"I guess what I meant to say was that was...incredible. I've never had better."

I looked down into her eyes and saw only honesty and love in them. I was proud that she had cum so hard for me. My protectiveness over Becky hadn't disappeared because we had become lovers. If anything, it had intensified into something more. I wanted to not only keep he safe, but happy. And also satisfied.

"But I'm supposed to be submitting to my big brother aren't I?" She said mischievously, "So I guess I better start..."

I knew what she would do. It was what I wanted her to do. It was a fantasy I had burned in my mind as she told me about watching Mom and I make love. She rolled over on all fours, making sure that I could see and had access to her very wet cunt. She put her head down as low as she could, and arched her back in supplication. To me, it was a very moving gesture as well as being incredibly sexy. She looked back over her shoulder and bit her lip.

"Please...please fuck your little sister now. Please take me and have me, any way you want."

I wanted her exactly like that. Her fine, petite ass up in the air, her pussy wet and gleaming. I entered her for the second time that day and she moaned even louder than she had earlier. The first time was rough and angry. There was most definitely real affection even then, but it was secondary. This time would be slow, deliberate, and something I wanted her to remember for years to come. A physical declaration of my feelings for her. I began to move, full, slow strokes. She whimpered underneath me.

"I...unh...I've never...uh...done this for...for anyone else. I never...felt...safe...enough...oh fuck that's so deep. I wouldn't...even do doggie...oh fuck, thats my..."

She sobbed and moaned instead of speaking. Her pussy clenched and gripped my cock. I realized happily that she was already cumming. It was the first time she had truly submitted completely to a man, and she was just understanding how much she needed it. I felt an overwhelming wave of love for her then; that she would trust me that much to give me that gift. Later she'd say that she wished she'd lost her virginity to me, but I told her that her supplication to me was far more special.

This time I didn't give her a chance to recover. I sped up my rhythm, increased the intensity, ran my hands down her back and reached around and felt her lovely breasts. My hand found her hair, and I gripped it, but did not pull. I did it simply to show my ownership of her, as I knew she needed. She gasped and moaned and pushed back against me. Eventually, I began to feel my own need grow uncontrollable.

"Becky, honey, I'm going to cum in you now," I gripped her waist tight with both hands as I said this, "I want you to be mine, inside and out. After this you belong to me, and me to you."

"Fuck. Yes, oh yes please. I wanted this since I saw you and Mom. Since I knew what real fucking looked like. Please...please give me your cum like this .Please fill me...oh...oh my god..."

We came together. I groaned and moaned loudly, letting myself go. She heard and felt me flow into her. Her warm, tight cunt drained every drop from me, even as I knew a lot would spill as soon as I pulled out. I did.

I immediately pulled her to me and held her. She turned and I kissed her and told her softly how much I loved her, how much I wanted to be her husband, how proud I was of her for everything she had done. And how grateful I was to her for pursuing me. For making sure that her big brother, who really did love her dearly, didn't make a huge mistake out of the best of intentions. She was worn out, and fell asleep within minutes, breathing softly on my chest, just like she did when she was a little girl and was scared and snuck into my bed.

I was grateful for her. For the years I had with Mom. For the chance to be happy. For the relationships that others would certainly judge unnatural. I still had love in my life, and I felt...young. In that moment I decided we would go out the next day to get supplies, but stay here for at least another day or two. After that, the only thing I was sure of was that whatever I did, it would be with Becky by my side.

---The Last Letter---

So. That's the truth as he sees it, and it's very close to how I saw it too.

You've probably guessed that this is "Becky" writing, because honestly, you're very smart. I wanted to add this so you understood what happened after these events. My brother doesn't think there will ever be any reason for you to read this, but I suspect otherwise. This letter might shock you, but I think it's very important to be honest.

We didn't have any time to settle in to be content. We were both pretty ecstatic and we fucked everywhere, just like new lovers do. But your father's magic dick worked almost on the first try. Although I was blissfully unaware, by the time we got back from the lake I was already pregnant with you and your brother.

I was nervous about telling him. After all we had only been "together" for about a month when I found out. But he was incredibly happy and supportive. We put the house up for sale, and moved west before I started to show. I dyed my hair blonde so the resemblance between us wouldn't be as obvious, which I honestly liked and he found very hot. He said it was like I'd given him a pass to sleep with another extremely sexy woman, who was also me. I somehow managed to be really flattered while rolling my eyes to an extreme degree. You were both born shortly after that.

That was a long time ago. We've lived here for almost twenty years. You grew up here, never knowing any other family than your parents and your twin. We're proud of you. Your father especially. Attending your graduation was one of the happiest moments of our lives. We're both happy that you got into Caltech, but sad that it means we won't see you as much.

Which brings us to now. I think you're both mature enough and deserve to know the story of your unusual family. It's your history, and you can handle it. Your father thinks it would mostly be a burden. He doesn't want you to ever think you that you aren't "normal" or worry about family secrets. I do have some other reasons for wanting you to know, which I have very specifically not shared with him, because it really isn't my place to do so.

We're going to need to talk soon in any case. I've seen recently that your style of dress has changed. Your skirts are a bit shorter, your tops a bit tighter. You take any excuse to spend time with your father, finding reasons to touch his arm or hug him, or even sit in his lap, something you haven't done in years. I don't think he's noticed, but he will soon. You're smart, beautiful, and somehow manage to be adorably innocent even while you are learning to be seductive. And though neither of us have shared this with you and you never had a chance to meet her, we've both remarked privately that you are the absolute spitting image of Mom.