All Comments on 'A Simple Domestic Love Story'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story!

Becky should be fully integrated!

TLB1981TLB1981almost 6 years ago

The mom probably his sister knowns she has feelings for big brother.

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 6 years ago
Great First Story

A well written story. I loved the sensitive way you handled domestic abuse.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love.

Never underestimate what a child can sense. Becky understands everything and has for a long time, even before her brother did.

JBinGAJBinGAalmost 6 years ago
Really Great :)

I loved this story, really hard to imagine it's your first! Thank you for a first rate effort and please give us another soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

great story about mom and son.

I do think becky should be included

jon

LateStageInfernalismLateStageInfernalismalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Part 2...

Based on these wonderful comments I think people are gonna both love me and hate me for part two when I finish it. We’ll just have to see. ;)

Thanks to everyone who has read it, favorited it, rated it, and/or commented. This community is amazingly welcoming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful and loving

A very good start and hope to read more, thanks

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50almost 6 years ago
Excellent

Let it be just him and his mom. I'd like to see him get his mom pregnant. I am surprised they didn't move somewhere else so they all kind start fresh and be man/wife where no one knows them. There a few places that allow incest, there's that too. Excellent story keep it up!

OICURADV82OICURADV82over 5 years ago
Wonderful writing

You've invented characters that one is able to care about immediately.

Your writing is unobtrusive and flawless.

There's nothing to distract from focusing on the story and characters.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 5 years ago
Agree, but ...

I agree with the previous comments. This is a very well written story, with the exception that your introductory warning was not only unnecssary, but foreshadowed the events in the story. Unnecessary because the readers on this site are all adults, and fully capable of deciding for themselves whether they wish to continue reading or not. Worse, the foreshadowing gave away one of the high points of the plot, the high point that leads to the conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story! There is nothing like the love between a mother and her son. Thanks for your time and imagination.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A wonderful story

Very well written and very yummy too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry

I Have enjoyed most of Your stories ..I will pass on this One as it hits way too close to Home . He should have called CPS ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 STARS ! ...

I almost never comment, but that was a fantastic story.

Luckily, I don't know the size of his massive penis.

He didn't have to spurt 11 times like a fire hose.

It was just a well written story, without all of the calisthenics and contortions.

Thanks for your work.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

Good story. I would love to see part 2. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You alone write the stories that compel to comment. I never commented to anyone else's. Your writing style is gripping and and creates an atmosphere of wanting to respond. There are some minor annoyances like stating and instead of an etc. but still takes nothing away from from the conveyance of of your fantasies, facts, imagination and a portrayal of actual scenes implied by your pen. Thank you for such entertainment which inly you can provide but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE create Part Two since Becky is moving back with her brother and their mother. Instead of right-on Brother, WRITE-ON!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

LateStageInfernalism, more than two years ago you commented that you will continue this story, "A Simple Domestic Love Story," but I can't find it. Did you continue or not? Please let us know ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Parts 2 and 3 came out not that long after and both are under the same literotica profile. :)

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-simple-domestic-love-story-pt-02

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-simple-domestic-love-story-pt-03

blackknight314blackknight314about 3 years ago

This was good...

So many of these stories develop into 'son-dom / mom-sub' story lines.

I think that can be good as a diversion, but not as a permanent situation; even occasionally exchanging roles can be good. But slaves don't make good long-term lovers.

Anyway good story and thanks for sharing it.

alo0ozalo0ozover 2 years ago

This is a great story. The storytelling was superb. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A good story but saying it's true is insulting. It doesn't add to the story either.

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Yes, sometimes mother/son love is a very sneaky thing that blindisides people when they least expect it. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...