All Comments on 'A Simple Solution Ch. 04'

by jlltec

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Omega ManOmega Manabout 15 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for ALL four chapters ... I really enjoyed your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great stories.

My wife and i are in a similiar type of relationship. We love the stories and reading them leaving me scampering to her to be fed.

jlltecjlltecover 14 years agoAuthor
From the Author

To readers, send a email. Would love to hear from you and get your ideas. It's easy, and free. Include an email address if you like, I would love to correspond. It's simple and easy and it means a lot to the authors of these stories. Believe me, knowing you have read and enjoyed a story makes me write more.

Thanks for the kind comment! Those who don't like my stories, don't read them and don't comment. Because if you don't like it, I don't care. I usually erase negative or nasty comment. Hey, we're reading porn. We like some and not other. If you don't like it, you probably should not read it. Makes sense, huh?

All the best,

JLLTEC

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good beginnings, good story line and now add some drugs or vitamins to the story so he is hard all the time and producing greater and greater volumes of cum more often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

GREAT story. Now add some more chapters, but make him do kinkier and nasty things for his wife. Dido play, sounds in the penis, fisting.

lilpowderpufflilpowderpuffabout 13 years ago
exciting stuff

love the topic and a fetish i'm sure lots of guys would enjoy, would be great if you expanded on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sperm drinker

Nice topic. MMMMmmmmm Sperm.

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momover 10 years ago
LoveIt

Absolutely loved this story. I am need of a wife that feeds me my semen. Love auto recycling too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nice stories, need to add a few more chapters. Please keep writing.

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 9 years ago
Now I've got a chubby.

I don't know, I think that he's not getting enough testosterone. Maybe she should bring home an outside source, but then, that's my kink, maybe not hers.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cum eating !

I have had the thought of eating my own cum out of my wife's pussy. Since I had treatment for prostate cancer,I don't produce cum anymore, so I asked her if she would fuck another man in front of me and cum with him being bare back. I hope she will say yes. I would enjoy watching her getting fucked bare back and cleaning up the cum pie he gives her.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
More please

I loved reading this series, now I am going to read another of your series about being submissive.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

He needs to start eating some creampies.

slavecaroslavecaroover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for NOT making this a cuckold story. Please continue. I am enjoying the loving humiliation between a loving couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous