All Comments on 'A Simple Solution'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pityful

This has to be without doubt, the worst excuse for a story I have read on here in over 12 years. Absolutely pityful!!!!

grayge37grayge37over 13 years ago
Disappointed . . .

In you! This is not what I nor any of your other readers have come to expect of your writings. You should ask the editors at Literotica to delete this entry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Rating

A shocker!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
The story seemed to be a little rushed

I thought the storyline and theme has a lot of potential and would make a great story if the author would continue with this theme.

There was the base for so much more than what was offered in this story of how a mother and her son could have a beautiful relationship together.

This bit of work could use a good edit, catching the left out words and making the story easier to read and make it flow more smoothly.

As I said, the storyline is very good. The thought of the mother coming home from a terrible date with a pompous pig to find what she really needed was at home waiting for her.

Perhaps the author will take what there is in this story and elaborate all of the inner feelings that mom has towards her son and her son confess his love for his mom.

Please give the storyline another shot, I think it would be a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too Short with Mistakes

A story that is too short without much of a storyline. No lead up to make it interesting in captivating the reader. Writing mistakes, such as "Jasmine & Adrian Jasmine entering the house" - Adrian was already in the house and his surname isn't Jasmine - very poor. Also "I didn't make love with _ _ _ as I've always wanted to" With who??? Not up to the standards required with no life to the story and mistakes in the writing that a child at the begining of their education wouldn't even make!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Terrible

"Mum, why are you home so early, you were...?"

Jasmine interrupted him, "Have you come today, darling?"

Adrian shook his had, "No."

"Would you like to come in me?" she asked.

----

This is the point where I gave up. Just Bad.

PucklemanPucklemanalmost 13 years ago
Way below your high standards

This is pathetic in every way! Why on earth did you submit it? I almost expect to give you a 5 before I start one of your stories, but this one deserves a 1 at best! The only explanation I can think for this untypical piece is that you put it in to see what reaction it would get. Well, now you know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Was the Moondrift account hacked?

This tripe was written by a childish hack. It's not even a quickie story, just a random scribble with college level vocabulary but childish spelling in other places. Missing words ...just rubbish.

This needs 0/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

My Penis into My Mother-in-law’a Vagina

We knew that we are weak to each other. This relationship grew between us after one or two years of my marriage with her daughter. Now I am father of 2 children. Still I am weak to her. True to say, every time when I fucked my wife to impregnant her, I imagined my mother-in-law and fucked wildly. She knew that I have weakness to her several organs, specially her huge breasts and big body. Wehen we got chance, we talked hours after hours on various topics. Every body know that we are two good friends, nothing else because she is very old, 62 years and I am 39. Nothing happened serious between us for 10 years.

At last it happens one morning two years ago. I will tell you the story. That day we two were left alone in the house. My FIL, my wife and chilfren went on a long tour to see the bride of my brother in law. My mother in law can’t tolerate long journey. So she does not go. I pretends that I have severe headache. So I did not go.

Mother went to see off them and close the outdoor. She came in my room carrying two boiled eggs and a glass of milk. I was pretending that I was sleeping. She called my name. I said, “yes, amma.”

“Get up. Eat this egg and drink this milk”.

“No, mother, please.”

“Don’t say no; you have to eat. Then u will be ok.. Get up.”

She pulled my hand and supporting her hand, I got up on the bed.

She made me eat two eggs by her hand. Then by her hand I drank the milk. Shen then told me to sleep on the bed. She then started caressing my forehead by her right hand. I caught her left hand by my two hands. She said nothing. We were staring at each other’s face. We two were excited, we understood it. Then she said, “How do u feel now?”

“Very good, amma.”

I pulled her hand to my mouth and kept my teeth on her one finger and softly bit it.

She was trembling in excitement. We lost our speech.

Suddenly I pulled her on my chest catching her two hands. She fell on my chest. I hugged her tightly. She hugged me too. It was a heavenly moment. She said, “Amma, i love u.”

She said, “If they hear it, they will kill us.”

I took her face into my armpits and looked at her saying, “None will know it. It is only between you and me.”

She smiles but her lips were trembling in shyness. We became more close. Our lips touched each other. We started kissing madly embracing tightly. We started tasting our tongues too. It was a heavenly moment. Then she completely surrenderd to me. We slept on bed together and started embracing heart with heart. She was moaning with pleasure and saying, “sidik! sidik!”. I was saying, “amma! amma!”

I sent my one hand into her blouse. She said, “O sidik, what are u seeking there? What do u want?”

“Amma, I want to drink your milk. Won’t u give me?”

She smiled and kissed my forehead and said,”Do u want to drink your old mother’s milk?”

“yes, amma.”

So she opened her blouse and offered me her two huge breasts. I started sucking her one breast and caressing her other breasts. She was seeing it and kissing me very often. I became very hot. My penis became hot iron rod into my lungi. It touched her one thigh. I was unconcously pumping her thigh with my hard penis. she noticed it. She sent her one hand into my lungi and caught my hot penis. Catching it she said, “O sidik! what will do with it?

I said,”by it I will enter my wife’s birthplace, amma. O amma! amma?”

She said, ok, saying it she stood up and started getting nude. I stood too. We helped each other to get nude. I was seeing her huge naked body; she was seeing my leaping penis. Then like animals we jumped over each other. We were kissing, biting each other. She was breathing heavily. I gave hand on her vagina. It was extremely wet. When I entered one finger into her vagina, she was moaining saying, “sidik! my sidik! I am going mad” Saying it she spread her two legs two sides.

I sat between her two legs, kissed her wet black pussy then I set my penis ito its mouth and pushed slowly. My penis pentrated her deep womb. She moaned with pleasure and said, sidik, u r so big!

I lay on her body and we started fucking each other. But I did not last long. Becoming excited, I fucked here very fast and cummed into her vagina saying, “amma, take my sperm into your womb”.

“Oh so early! ok, no problem. Fill me with your cum.”

A galon of my cum filled her vagina. I remained on her body silenly. She was caressing my back. My penis became soft and came out of her vagina.I came down from her body, looked at her vagina and saw her vagina has been a canal of sperm.

I lay beside her. She washed her vagina with my lungi and then washed my penis too. We then hugged each other and kissed. She was caressing my soft penis with one hand and talking with me<”sidik, have you enjoyed love-game with your old mother.?

“yes, amma. u r so nice. I love u.”

She said, “ you have come to me when my days are gone. I was hungry for how many days!”

“amma, can’t my father satisfy u?”

“No, he can’t do it. It’s nearly 8 years I am not touched>”

“Why don’t u tell me then?”

“Why should I have said it? u should understand it. “ she was pumping me penis slowly. Hearing her words my penis started stirring into her hand. She said, your penis is again getting big. Do u want my vagina more?

“yes, amma.”

Then go to bathroom , pass your urine and come to me.

She looked very sexy in naked condition.

I entered the bathroom naked and passed my urine. My penis was hard then. When I enterd the room, I found she was standing naked. We hugged this way for several minutes. My penis was touching her vagina lips. I became very hard again. She said, now you lie on bed, i will fuck you, ok?

yes, amma.

I lay on bed. My penis was leaping toward sky. She sat on my penis and it penetrated her vagina. Then she was pumping me. 10 minutes she do it and cummed two times. Then she lay down and told me to fuck her.

I climbed her body and started fucking her. I was fucking and fucking

She was saying, u r a great fucker, sidik. fuck me when you like until my death. Do u really like this old body?

I said, yes amma, u r the best lady in my life.

Then fuck me as long as u can.

I fucked her 15minutes more. Then I cummed into her love-hole again. Now we are two secret lovers.: sayeed_jh@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lousy

To be fair, it ought to be plain to intelligent readers that the 'Adrian' 'Jasmine' and 'Adrian and Jasmine' are headings just like 'Epilogue', not to be thought of as included in English sentences. But overall this is just notes for a story. Maybe the account was hacked..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Somewhat too medical..

I have been with a good number of men and not one of them ever placed their penis into my vigina. They all shoved their COCKS into my hot wet cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
jaso

must be beyond stupid, SHE PAID THE BILL! sonny is stupid to, he got fucked

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
What a waste of time

1 star says it all.

cybrfuncybrfunover 7 years ago
Yeah, It's 1 Star

Here's the thing, you started off pretty well, and having the two perspectives was interesting. But, the mom comes home and just starts sucking her son's cock? The same woman who just said she didn't want to be a slut and wanted to be wooed? Pick a lane and stay in it...you lost me when you didn't sustain the character.

DebbieXDebbieXalmost 7 years ago
Took a turn for the worse....

You started out quite good but it quickly turned into crap as soon as Jasmine walked in the door. Perhaps you need to work on it some more and repost with a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not sure what to think

I guess the nice thing to say is......not bad, or it could be worse.

But really, it's hard for your stories (and I did go scroll thru many others of yours) to generate any real heat when you use clinical words like

'penis" and "vagina".

You make the connections between mother and son work fairly well and you can put a story together generally speaking, but the sex is basically............. a cold shower.

cybrfuncybrfunabout 6 years ago
I Agree with Debbie X

While I see the mother was disgusted and needed to prove some feminine worth after being treated like "just another fuck" at dinner, she got home and immediately, devoid of emotion became exactly what she was walking out on.

I'd keep all that early stuff and restart from her arrival at home...could be the makings of one of the best. And give it time...make it multipart, but let things simmer a little between the mother and the son.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 4 years ago
Top tip...

A 'Simple Solution' perhaps would be to proof read before you post. That aside as I began to find your story interesting it then, sadly rushed itself to a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not very good. Disjointed and Choppy. Sorry. I really think you could do a better job. You have the ideas but just need to spend more time working out the flow of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous