All Comments on 'A Sin Fulfilled'

by trixiej

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Smokin'!!!

Great story, great writing. Sensual, loving and horny.

Love to read them fucking some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An awesome trilogy

Sibling sex stories are my absolute favourites... and this is one of the hottest series of stories to date. I love that it's out in the open now and they can just start getting it on all the time. Keep it up! I know I will ;)

hammer44hammer44over 17 years ago
absolutely horny

that was a great story , couldn't help but strock myself during that one.Ihope this carries on,

ljaljaover 17 years ago
worth waiting for

Hey Trixie? this one was worth waiting for... thank you so much baby... I had lots of fun reading it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very nice indeed

A thoroughly enjoyable tale .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
average

The hottest story ever written about mother and son is Naughty High Class Mom pt 2. This dosent even cum close to it. That is how I judge all of these. Read it to see if you agree.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 17 years ago
I Thought It was Really Hot!

TrixieJ, you have a real talent for telling tales of sibling incest. I think you could really develop this story into a beautiful, erotic sibling love story. Thanks for sharing you talent with us.

m00nvibem00nvibeabout 17 years ago
a truly erotic read

...well written...searched out and read Naughty High Class Mom Pt 2 as suggested by earlier comment...a good attempt at humor but failed miserably as erotica...thanx trix for juicing me up.

m00nvibem00nvibealmost 17 years ago
a great read

well worth the time - a great read! i found the story to be tender yet erotic. there are phrased emotions that are true to the experience of sibling love. every emotion between a brother and sister is more intense than what is experienced between other relationships, in my opinion. and this is especially true of sex. men and women and teenage men and women have sex, but a great deal of the time there is no relationship between the two at all, consequently it's often formal and antiseptic. but there is a bond between a brother and sister that is established long before sex between the two ever evolves. so when the two do choose to be intimate, the sex is often boiling hot with emotion. regarding the opinion below offered by "average" ...it's just that - 1) an opinion; and 2) average.

socentralpasocentralpaabout 15 years ago
That was HOT

I loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous