A Sissy Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night wore on and his hands and voice were slowly deserting him. He found himself losing his place in his music and making more and more mistakes. He felt cold touches on more than a few occasions, waking him up and reinvigorating him out of pure terror. By the time he saw the sky begin to lighten in the east, he could barely stand. He cried with relief when, almost an hour later, the sun broke the horizon and the last remnants of the ghosts dissipated.

Prince Robin collapsed to the plane and almost fell asleep right there but the bluebird, his wonderful little companion, sang into his ear and reminded him to at least set up camp first. He set up a small lean-to and lay comfortably in the shade beneath it, falling immediately asleep. He slept deeply and without dreams, so exhausted was he. When he awoke, the day was well into afternoon and he hurriedly picked up his things and began moving He managed to get in sight of another tree line by the time the sun began to set so he began plucking a lovely tune and continued on his way.

When the apparitions stopped at the tree line, he sighed with relief and put away his lute to the hissing cries of the ghosts. After he managed to go a few strides into the woods, he heard nothing. He continued traveling the woods briefly before making camp.

The next two days were uneventful and the prince found himself grateful for the brief respite. On the third day in the woods, he noticed that the land was beginning to slope downward. After another day, he decline was fairly drastic and he noticed that the humidity was much higher. The next day, the trees thinned out as a heavy fog hung in the air, obscuring most of the light. As the soft earth began to even out, the prince noticed the mists getting thicker until he came to a sight he could not believe. Through the mists and at the center of the valley, lay a boiling lake.

The lake was small by most standards, only about a half-mile around, but it bubbled and boiled, seemingly fed by a huge hotspring. The land around, though obscured by the misty fog, seemed to be barren around the majority of the lake, the water likely scorching the roots. The little bluebird directed him to the far side of the lake, where he found the land to become rocky and slick with condensation.

Carefully, he picked his way along the rocky ground until he found himself at a huge cave entrance. Looking around, he realized that the pale rocks he thought surrounded the entrance were actually bones. Frightened, he found a place to hide as he heard something moving inside the cave.

"It's too late to hide, little human," said a full, husky voice that resonated with power. "I can still hear your heart beating."

Prince Robin tried to stay perfectly still but his heart was racing from fear. He knew the creature in the cave. With the large bones surrounding it, the huge sound of the soft voice, the isolated cave, and the fact it could speak meant that it had to be some kind of dragon. Knowing that his only hope was to convince the dragon not to eat him, he tried to speak.

"G—great d—dragon," the prince stammered. "I c—come on a quest..."

"To defeat me, little dragon slayer?"

"Oh no, great dragon," Prince Robin exclaimed, surprised. "I must defeat the evil sorcerer and free the princess trapped in the tallest tower in the castle atop the tallest mountain."

At that, the dragon shifted and a huge, shining copper head snaked out of the dark cave to hover right in front of the prince. Two bright, golden eyes, slit vertically like a snake, shined down at the prince intently. The huge maw of the dragon was filled with massive teeth, easily the size of the prince's forearm and four great black horns sprouted from the dragon's head, curving back and up, two on either side. The copper scales shimmered even in the misty darkness of the valley.

"You wish to defeat the sorcerer Janear? He is very powerful little man. How could you possibly hope to defeat him when I could not even give him the fate he deserves?"

"Oh great dragon, did the sorcerer wrong you?"

"He destroyed my mate," the magnificent dragon explained. "When I tried to take my vengeance, he stopped me with a word and took my fire. I was nearly destroyed twice. He would wipe you from existence with a thought."

"I am cunning, great dragon. He sees you and he knows to be wary of you. He does not know me and he will not expect me to be dangerous."

The dragon thought about it a moment and then looked intently at the small human standing defiantly before it. Lowering its head to gaze at the prince from just a couple of feet, the dragon stared intently at the human.

"You truly believe you can defeat him. Tell me, little human, what is your plan?"

"I do not yet know. I am a skilled musician and will likely convince him that I am naught but a traveling minstrel and offer to perform for a night of rest and some food. After that, I will see what opportunities present themselves."

"You are brash and will likely die but I shall not be the cause. Go. Kill the sorcerer if you can. Should you accomplish that task, know that I shall destroy his castle and devour his minions but I shall spare you in gratitude."

"Thank you great dragon! By what name shall I remember you that I might immortalize you in song?"

"Flattering little human. You would not be able to pronounce my name, but it roughly translates into Starglitter in your tongue. You may call me that."

"Thank you, Starglitter. I am Prince Robin of the Sea Kingdom, a land far to the west."

With that, the prince bid Starglitter farewell and began his ascent out of the valley and up towards the castle of Janear.

It took two days to climb the mountain out of the Valley of Mists but the trek was not particularly difficult yet. The bluebird directed the prince towards a path that wound up the mountain and gazed up to see the great castle far above. Though afraid, the prince continued for two more days until he found himself just outside the castle gates. Weary and tired, he found guards waiting for him and demanding that he state his business.

The prince told them that he was a traveling minstrel who had heard of the powerful sorcerer Janear and simply had to come and learn of the man so that he might write a song about him. The guards were skeptical but they dispatched a courier to their leader, who bade them let the prince inside.

Sorcerer Janear was also very skeptical but found no lies in the prince's story. He was traveling. He was a minstrel. He did hear of the sorcerer and was planning to put him into his ballad. The prince was uncertain, but he believed a sorcerer as powerful as Janear should be able to detect a lie. Therefore, the prince made sure to always tell exactly the truth, even if he was leaving out much of the truth.

After some questioning, Janear was satisfied and offered to allow the prince to stay in exchange for music and stories. The prince agreed and explained that he hoped to write a great ballad about the sorcerer. Janear was flattered and indicated that he looked forward to the entertainment.

The first day, the prince looked for possible weaknesses but discovered no way to defeat the sorcerer. As the bluebird flew off to tell the princess of his presence, he remembered the nature of the princess and her curse. A plan began to form and, when the little bluebird returned, the prince quietly sent him back out to search the castle for poisons. The princess was heartened at the news but also afraid to hope that her prince might find a way to defeat Janear. If the prince failed, all of her hopes would be crushed and she was sure that her weakening resolve would crumble under that loss.

The prince believed someone was constantly watching and possibly even listening to him constantly, which was true, so he was very careful that his communications with the bird looked and sounded like he was simply writing lyrics for his music. The wonderful little bluebird quickly understood and avoided drawing any attention. While the prince distracted the sorcerer with music, the bluebird's nose quickly located the sorcerer's potions.

Deep within the castle, Janear kept many exotic potions. The bluebird found a vial of black liquid with a glass stopper set carefully away from all other potions. The bluebird, the brilliant little bluebird, took a flower from outside and touched it carefully to the liquid in the vial. It wilted immediately and the bluebird quickly hid it beneath the nearest shelf. That evening, the bluebird told the prince of the vial and a plan began to form in the prince's mind.

The following day, Prince Robin wore his nicest doublet with the edelweiss and just the barest hint of makeup during the midday meal. While eating with Janear, he mentioned that he had done some acting, true enough if he considered his experience with the centaur chieftain and Princess Farah acting. He also explained that, being small of stature and unusually pretty for a man, he often played a woman, a similar truth. When Janear perked up at Prince Robin's revelation, the prince insinuated his interest in men and offered to perform one of his roles for the sorcerer if he so desired.

The sorcerer veritably stumbled over himself to succumb to the prince's flirtatious charms and imagined himself in possession of two feminized princesses, should he enjoy his night with the minstrel. Smiling seductively, the prince left to prepare. Prince Robin had become so comfortable with his new, effeminate and seductive persona that he left Janear with no suspicion as to his true motives.

Prince Robin easily found the musically talented minions who normally performed for the sorcerer and quickly instructed them in the music for his performance. They took quickly to the sensual desert music and the prince was thrilled he would be able to enact his plan that very night. Rushing from the rehearsing musicians, the prince returned to his quarters to set his plan into motion.

First, the prince quietly bade the bluebird to return to Starglitter and ask the dragon to assail the castle at midnight, all while pretending to write lyrics. Second, the prince prepared himself thoroughly with the centaur salve before dressing in the beautiful, green desert dress and veil that were a gift from princess Farah. He painted his face with a now practiced ease and left his brown hair loose to flow about his shoulders. Carefully, he examined himself and smiled, thoroughly satisfied with the image he saw in the tiny mirror the princess included with his makeup. Finally, once the bluebird returned, the prince again disguised his instructions as song lyrics and told the bluebird to bring the vial to Janear's room while he distracted the sorcerer.

That evening, dressed as a veiled desert princess, Robin danced seductively into the room as the sorcerer's musicians played the songs he taught them. To Janear's delight, the veiled princess enticed him with a slow, sensual tease, imitating the sultan's dancers and deftly exposing and covering his long, shapely and smooth limbs and soft, undulating stomach. After the erotic performance, the veiled princess sauntered up to the entranced sorcerer and revealed herself to be Robin the Minstrel.

The besotted sorcerer was delighted and enthusiastically applauded the performance. Bowing, Robin smiled coquettishly at Janear and sat languidly in the open seat next to his, allowing the dress to reveal a long expanse of creamy thigh. The sorcerer licked his lips and gazed hungrily at the alluring, feminine creature lounging next to him and leaned in to say how much he enjoyed the performance. Robin gave a provocative smile and thanked him for the complement, stating how much he enjoyed playing these rolls and hinting that he enjoyed much more.

Seducing the sorcerer seemed almost too easy and Janear succumbed almost immediately. Robin offered a private performance and the sorcerer nearly fell out of his seat in his enthusiasm. Picking up a jug of wine and two goblets, Robin followed Janear out of the dining hall to the silent snickers of his minions.

In the privacy of Janear's chambers, Robin deftly avoided the sorcerer's advances by pouring two glasses of wine and offering him a glass to "whet his appetite." The sorcerer did not hesitate and drank down the wine enthusiastically before falling onto Robin in a desperate kiss. Robin, repulsed by the sorcerer, almost lost his composure but quickly controlled himself and kissed Janear back with flawlessly feigned enthusiasm.

Frantic, the sorcerer began pulling at Robin's dress, nearly tearing it. Quickly, both to hide his fury prevent any damage to Princess Farah's beautiful gift, Robin dropped to his knees and nuzzled the hard bulge hidden by Janear's robes. Robin's action had the desired effect and the sorcerer began yanking much more effectively at his own clothes, swiftly exposing his bony, unattractive body.

Robin successfully hid his revulsion at the sight of the naked old man but could not conceal his shock at the sight swaying pendulously between the skinny sorcerer's legs. Arching down impressively from a thatch of wiry white hair was a phallus large enough to make Robin glad that he prepared himself with the centaur's salve. The member was easily larger than the prince's own in both length and especially girth and perfectly complemented a considerable pair of balls that filled out his hefty sack.

Janear smiled lewdly at Robin's surprise, proud of his magically enhanced equipment. He watched as the gorgeous creature kneeling before him regained composure and then looked up at him with nervous anticipation. Reaching down to cup Robin's face, the sorcerer pressed in towards his throbbing manhood. Despite the unusual and unstimulating scent of the sorcerer's sex, Robin's tongue darted out to lick across lush, full lips in anticipation of orally pleasuring the huge appendage.

Robin's lips parted and sensually kissed the fat head of the large phallus, sliding the foreskin back. Slowly, still a bit unsettled by the taste, Robin's talented mouth engulfed the turgid flesh, teasing it with a swirling tongue. Janear sighed as he felt the incredible pleasure and let his head fall back as he closed his eyes, reveling in the sensations he was feeling. Robin wasted no time in removing and then carefully discarding the dress.

After a few long, wet strokes, Robin worked around and down the shaft, kissing and licking along the underside to the full, sensitive sack beneath. Deftly licking and sucking, Robin's mouth wrapped around one of the heavy balls, swirling tongue and full lips eliciting groans of pleasure from the sorcerer. After giving the other testicle the same treatment, Robin looked up to give the sorcerer a sultry gaze before slowly swallowing almost every inch of the huge shaft and then gagging.

Unable to take it anymore, Janear reached down and lifted Robin up, their lips smashing together in an almost painful kiss. Robin tried to return the kiss but realized that the sorcerer was well beyond seduction or pretense. Breaking the kiss, Janear turned Robin's lithe, naked form and pushed forcefully towards the large, four poster bed. Robin collapsed upon the surprisingly soft mattress, hips just hanging off the bed to expose a lush, round bottom to the wildly voracious and fervent sorcerer.

Lost to his arousal, Janear shoved himself deep inside Robin's tight and well prepared backside in one hard stroke. Howling almost purely in pleasure, Robin again silently blessed the foresight to prepare with the centaur's salve. Janear, hearing the pleasure in Robin's cry, began vigorously pounding the incredible orifice that tightly gripped and stroked at his unyielding shaft.

Robin's eyes squeezed shut as imagination took hold, providing a fantasy of being taken hard by Princess Farah. The fantasy morphed as Robin then tried to picture the princess at the top of the tower, replacing Farah with that image pounding vigorously in place of the sorcerer. In no time, Robin began to orgasm and could feel the muscles clamping down on the sorcerer's deeply penetrating organ. Janear felt the orgasm through Robin's behind and quickly lost himself, erupting deep inside the incredible creature sprawled before him.

Looking up to the rafters as Janear spent himself, Robin spied the little bluebird, one foot carefully holding the vial of black poison. Nodding to the goblet by the bed, the bird understood and quickly poured all of the vial's black contents into the cup. The sorcerer, completely lost in ecstasy, was oblivious to the entire exchange and collapsed onto Robin after his orgasm, his length still buried deep as he tried to catch his breath.

Robin, satisfied that the sorcerer would eventually get what he deserved, took a moment to collect himself. Though intensely pleasurable, the experience left the prince feeling unhappy and sickened. He felt disgusted in a way that no experience before had ever made him feel. Before he allowed the feelings to take hold, however; the prince remembered that this would be what the cursed princess endured every day. The thought chased away all of his disturbing feelings and allowed him to focus on defeating the sorcerer the only way he knew how.

Squeezing his ass tightly, Robin felt Janear groan and then withdraw to stand on shaky legs. Robin drew himself up to lay seductively on the bed, and smiled at the sorcerer. That smile was the most difficult Robin had ever given, feeling the disgusted anger but not allowing himself to show even the barest hint of any emotion other than languid satisfaction. Janear, his mouth dry after taking such vigorous, even brutal pleasure, reached over to the goblet on the night stand and took a generous gulp of the dark liquid. Immediately, his face contorted as he tasted the vile substance.

The sorcerer was filled with rage when he realized what happened but, after drinking so much of the powerful poison in one gulp, all he could do was gag and cough as his body dropped to the floor. Janear began to foam at the mouth, convulsing violently but unable to make more than the barest gurgle of sound. After the vigorous and loud sex the two recently shared, the prince knew that not even a blood curdling scream would bring one of the sorcerer's minions to check on the room until morning.

Prince Robin began to re-dress as the sorcerer's convulsions became more and more violent. Just as the prince secured his veil, the sorcerer's back cracked in an extreme seizure and a gurgling whimper was the last sound Janear ever made. The prince stared down at the dead sorcerer and felt a mix of emotions. Part of him wanted to sob uncontrollably at the thought of his murderous deed while another part of him rejoiced in the completion of his task. Taking a breath, he reminded himself that this wasn't over and that he still had to rescue the princess and escape the castle.

The prince picked up the surprisingly light body of the sorcerer and sprawled it beneath the covers of the bed, making it look like he had fallen into exhausted sleep. Walking across the room to the door, Prince Robin adjusted the dress to hang loosely and eased his way out of the door. When the guard turned, the prince put his finger to his lips and nodded to the interior, smiling sheepishly. The guard gave him a knowing look and eyed him lasciviously as he walked down the hall, limping just a little for effect.

Back in his own quarters, the prince quickly dressed in his travel clothing and gathered his gear. He knew that, if his plan worked, the dragon would be arriving very soon. The wait was excruciating as every sound made him think the sorcerer's body had been discovered. After what seemed like an eternity, a great roar sounded as an explosion shook the castle.

Prince Robin was away in a flash, running towards the doorway at the back of the castle that the bluebird said was the entrance to the princess's tower. Without the sorcerer's magic to defend the castle, the acolytes and apprentices alike floundered and quickly hid, terrified. Those who boldly went out to fight met with a swift, fiery end. Prince Robin found his way up the stairs and into the barred doorway easily. When he opened the door, he saw the princess for the first time and his heart swelled. Even living in the body of a boy, she was stunningly beautiful and Robin quickly forgot all of his misgivings.