A Sissy Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prince told her who he was but she already knew by the edelweiss on his doublet and the description from the bluebird. Just as the princess took Prince Robin's hand, a roar reverberated from deep within the castle and the entire tower shook violently. The prince quickly ushered Princess Skyler down the stairs and out of the castle where she froze, terrified of the rampaging dragon.

The dragon roared, a gout of fire blasting high into the air as it raged impotently. Another roar came from below them and the prince realized that there must be another dragon inside the castle. Turning, he saw the blazing inferno that was beginning to engulf the castle as yet another roar echoed from within the castle. Reaching a decision, the prince quickly ran back into the burning castle to see if there was anything he could do. Back inside the main hall, the prince saw that the floor had been blasted away and another dragon was chained down in a large cavern directly below. Seeing no way down, he ran out of the castle and waved his hands, screaming at Starglitter. The incensed dragon almost blasted him with fire until he recognized the small human and roared out his rage to the heavens.

Holding Starglitter's attention, Prince Robin told the dragon what he found in the cavern below the castle. In a rage, the great dragon burst through the huge gate and crashed through the entrance into the great hall. Crawling through the hole and down into the cavern, he used strength enhanced by his fury to destroy the chains holding his mate, freeing her to follow him as he burst through the roof of the great hall in a blast of fire, stone, and blazing wood. Starglitter and his mate leapt into the sky, flying and embracing as only dragons can.

The pair, apart for so long, coupled violently in the air. Prince Robin and Princess Skyler watched in awe at the wild spectacle. The princess, looking over at the prince who braved unknown perils to save her, put her hand in his and gazed at him in wonder and happiness. Turning to her, Prince Robin smiled and, on an impulsive whim, she kissed him soundly.

When the dragons finally landed, they bowed low to the prince, thanking him for his courage. He modestly told them that the little bluebird was the real hero for finding the poison and slipping it into Janear's goblet, leaving out how he vigorously distracted the sorcerer. The bluebird sang mightily and the princess leaned over and kissed it lightly on the head with a soft "my hero."

As a reward, the dragons offered to fly the prince and princess back across the many miles to their home in the kingdom by the sea, for the princess had nowhere else to go and the prince was eager to show her his home, and his bed. The dragons, proud creatures who would never suffer to be flown, made an exception that day and gave the pair a gift greater than any humans have ever known.

Remembering his promise to Nadim the Great, he directed the dragons to first stop at Castle Qadib Akbar in the desert city of Sharji. All of the Sultan's Guard arrayed themselves before the pair of dragons, fearful of them, but when an excited and windblown Prince Robin leapt from the back of one of the great beasts and helped another figure to climb down, the Sultan ran out himself to greet the young man.

The prince introduced the dragons Starglitter and his mate Stoneshine to the sultan before making the introduction for Princess Skyler. The prince then reminded the sultan of the promise he made to play the rest of the ballad for him upon his return. Delighted, the sultan ushered them into the lavish apartments the prince had stayed in before and prepared for them a great banquet. Determined not to keep the king waiting, the pair bathed (separately as Prince Robin was respectful of his princess's virtue) and donned the beautiful garments the sultan provided for them. While Princess Skyler did not fill hers out nearly as well as the sultan's three lovely daughters, her pale, graceful androgynous splendor stood out starkly against the dark, lush beauty of all those around her. In the rich, light silks provided by the sultan, she and Prince Robin cut a striking pair.

As promised, the prince played the completed ballad during the feast and there was not a dry eye in the entire castle. He had warned the princess that he ended with "so they lived happily ever after," because it must end as stories do and apologized for being so presumptuous. The princess found it terribly endearing and demurely whispered that it could end any way he wanted to, especially happily. He was so overwhelmed that he kissed her.

The banquet left everyone very drunk and cheerful, Prince Robin and Princess Skyler not nearly least of all, and the pair stumbled off towards the end of the banquet to share a deep, passionate kiss. As the prince allowed his hands to roam her body, she demurred, telling him that she longed to be free of her curse. She had hoped that the death of the sorcerer would free her but to no avail. Overhearing them, Shiri, the king's youngest daughter softly interrupted them.

"Prince, Princess," said the small, cute redheaded daughter of the sultan. "Something has bothered me about the story of Princess Skyler since I heard it. My father has told me of this story before, but in his version, you were cursed in the womb, my princess."

"In the womb," Princess Skylar asked, not understanding.

"Could it be that you were not actually cursed by magic, but by trickery?"

"What do you mean," the prince asked, equally at a loss.

"Were you born as you should have been, but molded by the lie he has told you for so many years? He told you that you were a princess, born a girl but cursed by him to live in the body of a boy for his pleasure. Could he have simply tricked you to believe you should have been a princess."

Princess Skyler felt her hopes crash as Princess Shiri left the two foreigners, apologizing in tears for upsetting them. Prince Robin tried to reassure her as she left them but his attention was fully captured as he comforted the despondent princess. He drew her to him and held her as she began to cry. He scooped her up into his arms and carried her frail, weeping form back to his room.

Sitting upon the richly upholstered lounge in his room, he held her and whispered that he was there for her. He told her that she was still beautiful and that she did not have to let her body dictate who she was. He promised to make her feel like a woman and she looked up at him, her tears streaking lines down her face. Leaning forward and gazing into those shimmering, sky-blue eyes, he kissed her passionately.

The princess fell into the kiss desperately, clinging to the prince. Her body trembled as he began slowly removing the silken fabrics, standing with her as he revealed her slender figure. When she was revealed in all her naked glory to the first person to ever see her nude, 18-year-old body, she heard the prince gasp. Looking down, afraid of what she would see in his eyes, she was surprised herself to see awe and longing upon his face.

Skyler was beautiful, of that the prince held no reservations. Her body was creamy and lean, completely smooth and hairless after her refreshing bath. The slender planes of her body held a uniquely feminine quality even without the curves of most women. Leaning forward, the prince brushed his soft lips lightly against the pink bud that just peaked out from the hood of her small, limp phallus. He watched it twitch and begin to grow and he looked up at her embarrassed blush with growing desire. The look in his eyes deepened her blush but this time, not in embarrassment.

The prince bent forward again and this time took her into his mouth. The feeling was strange and erotic to the young princess but she was certain that she enjoyed it immensely. Her little clitty grew and hardened in his mouth, which spurred him on. Reaching back, he stroked her tight pucker and she jumped a little at his touch. Realizing that she was likely a virgin, he kept his touch soft and sensual until she began to squirm under his ministrations.

Kissing his way back up her body, he shared a deep, passionate kiss and felt her trembling in his arms. Her hands fumbled at his clothing and he helped her undress him. As her eyes roamed his body, she felt her jaw drop as she gazed at the large member arching down between his legs.

Dropping to her knees almost on instinct, she reached out tentatively to grasp the shaft, only stopping at the last moment to look up demurely to see if it was okay. The prince, his smile strained with need, nodded at her to continue. Unsure of what to do but remembering the many erotic stories she read during her years of captivity, she began working his abnormally large equipment with her lips and tongue. After only a few short moments, she began to get the hang of it and started to thoroughly enjoy it. The prince could tell she had no experience but her enthusiasm more than made up for it.

In moments, he was on the verge of eruption but did not believe that would satisfy either of them. He quickly stopped her and caught his breath, asking if she had ever been with a man before. Shaking her head, she nervously bit her lip as she asked if it would hurt. Smiling, he picked her up and carried her to the bed, placing her gently upon the soft, silken covers. Moving to his gear, he retrieved the salve from the centaurs and returned to her with a deep kiss. Telling her to relax, he spread her legs and gazed at her lovingly as he slowly coated her opening with the salve.

Her body immediately responded, trembling with need and tingling in anticipation. Knowing exactly what she was feeling, he kissed her again as he positioned himself between her legs. Gently, he placed himself at her quivering entrance and began to press. She opened easily with the salve and willingly accepted him inside of her.

He slid in slowly, gazing into her eyes until he was fully buried inside of her. The hard flesh pressed against his groin was already leaking as he began to thrust and he held her gaze as he entered her again and again. Leaning down, he whispered to her softly.

"Princess Skyler," he said as he thrust. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and if I cannot give you the body you desire, then I will break the curse with the body you have."

Staring up at him, the princess began to cry. She may never have the body of a woman, but he would see to it that she always felt like one. She knew at that moment that she loved him. For his kindness, his courage, and his own thoughtful magic, she loved him deeply and truly. For the hours they spent talking during their flight on the dragon's back and all the questions he asked, she loved him. For the ballad he wrote about her and his quest to rescue her, she loved him.

She felt a small tremor of orgasm surge from her body and pulled Prince Robin down to kiss him deeply as he continued to thrust deep inside her. Princess Skyler's body responded with overwhelming sensations and she gripped the prince tightly as she experienced a massive climax simply from his powerful, loving strokes. Finally, she was a woman.

The prince took her many times that night, both of the young royals reveling in each other's' bodies. When a servants came with tubs of hot water so that they might bathe before break-fast, they kept the hot water but sent the servants away. The couple took turns bathing each other after the prince proved once again, thoroughly, that the princess was very much a woman even in her current body.

That morning, the Sultan was sorry to hear that they must depart, but understood that Prince Robin was eager to return with his princess. He wished the two young lovers well as they climbed back upon the dragons (who had dined well themselves on the sultan's royal herd) and flew off to the west.

The prince stopped again in the centaur village but only long enough to thank the chieftain for his "help" and introduce Skyler. On the flight, Skyler and Robin agreed to marry upon their return and the prince took the liberty to invite the centaurs if they would carry an emissary to the sultan, to which they readily agreed.

The prince's dramatic return upon the back of one of a pair of dragons, with the princess, was met with cheers and a parade of soldiers led by his brother Richard, the king himself. Robert was there as well and both men thanked the dragons profusely. The dragons, their task complete and debt paid, agreed to stay at the invitation of all three brothers and became defenders of the land in exchange for a place to live unmolested and all of the woodland creatures and fish they could catch.

Upon meeting the princess, everyone cheered and the king called for a feast. When he learned that it was to be a betrothal feast, he announced it to all present. A great cheer went up from the gathered crowd and, within the day, the entire city was abuzz with plans.

Prince Robin and Princess Skyler married within a week and it was the largest celebration the kingdom had seen in years. Skyler was a beautiful bride and was finally and completely happy. Though her body had not changed, she truly believed her curse broken.

And they both lived happily ever after.

The End.