A Sissy is Forged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?" My voice cracked from a little over excitement. And I'd never 'practiced' my girly voice for such an extended period of time.

"Open it!"

I looked into the bag and pulled away the tissue paper. I gasped when I laid eyes on the contents.

"You didn't!!" I exclaimed.

Brie smiled, "no. He did, baby."

I'd been telling her for weeks that I wanted to get into more frequent and permanent chastity. Anal orgasms had always eluded me, due to the flexibility, and easy removal of my silicone chastity cage.

"Is this the CB6000?" I chirped.

"Yes dear, we special ordered a pink one just for you." She smiled again, "we hope you like it. First though, you need to call off your little friend that's, um, poking through?" She kind of giggled and gestured towards my rock hard 5" penis pitching a tent south of the border.

How did I ever please her with this thing? It's not big, it's not even average! How do I get it to go down while I'm so excited though?

"Babe, I don't know how to get it soft," I whispered. "I normally have some fun with Bull, or you. Neither of those seem like options at the moment."

"Um, do you want my help?" As she leaned in to whisper.

I nodded enthusiastically.

"We have a guest, so you'll have to be quiet!"

I nodded even more enthusiastically.

"There's cucumbers, we can sneak into the garage..."

"Hello, am I interrupting something ladies?"

His presence startled us both and I dropped the present at my feet. He looked down, as it clinked on the tile floor. Breaking the surprised silence with a grin, "you dropped something. Shouldn't you be picking it up?"

"Oh, of course! I'm sorry, you just.."

"No need to apologize. I came in unannounced, I should know better than to interrupt women talking," he returned.

Brie laughed, then caught herself. "We were just discussing his, uh, her little problem here." She pointed to my tiny erection.

"We can cage that later. Right now, you," he turned his gaze to Brie, "come speak with me in the other room."

He sounded stern. That was the first time I'd heard that tone from him.

"I guess that leaves you to finish up dinner," she gave me directions of what needed finishing up, and just before she breached the doorway to the living area she added "cucumbers are in the grocery bag next to my purse" with her adorable smile.

I tossed the salad, pulled the chicken out of the oven and was finishing up dishing of the last of the potatoes au gratin when I heard a loud WHACK! from the other room.

What the hell was that?! I thought. I poked my head through the door, my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when I saw them. Daddy had moved over to the couch, and Brie was draped over his lap from the right (I was onlooking from the left). Her skirt was pulled up, and from what I could tell, and her panties were nonexistent.

The slap I heard must've been a spanking! Ooooh, I wonder what for? The thought was obviously too much to handle as just then my knees caved slightly.

Her head moved ever so slightly up and down, up and down. Was she? As quickly as that thought filled my head, it was confirmed, she flipped her strawberry blonde hair up and out of the way. She was sucking his dick! Perhaps she flipped her hair for him to get a better view, perhaps they knew I was watching. I don't think either of them cared, quite honestly, neither did I. I looked on completely mesmerized for what felt like an eternity! His face said it all, completely relaxed, completely at home. His right hand now stationary between her spread legs, by the way her hips were thrusting upward into it, he had to have buried his fingers inside her.

There I was cowering in my ivory pink lace teddy, body completely hairless, rock hard and more than a little jealous of my girlfriends current position. I was starving, and not for the food that had just been prepared. I had to do something.

I didn't think another thought before I walked out of the kitchen and into the room they were in. My knees were unstable, my stomach was in knots but I walked in with a mission.

"Dinner is ready, you two!" I announced.

Brie stopped briefly, and Daddy lifted his head from his relaxed state. Neither of them seemed even slightly out of comfort by my presence.

"I'm already having desert baby," Brie sultrily offered.

"I can see! It looks...delicious!" I shot back as I continued towards them.

She had already wrapped her lips back around his swollen tip by the time I opened my mouth to respond.

Daddy laid his head back and casually spoke, "you should try some! Babe," he tapped on Brie's head, "ride me."

"Mmmm, you sure baby? Mmmmm your cock feels so good in my mouth though." Brie countered between mouthfuls of his beautiful cock.

"I want to cum home," he persuaded, as he pulled her hips towards him.

That's all it took! She kissed the tip of his cock one final time as she repositioned. She unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it in my direction falling just short of my feet, followed quickly by her white bra and skirt. As she threw her leg over him I realized exactly how big he was. She couldn't have both knees on the couch without letting him enter her first. She grabbed his shaft just below the tip and guided him into her glistening wet pussy. As he entered her she gasped quick short breaths and groaned incoherently. It was a familiar groan from our own adventures, but of a different tone. More carnal. More animalistic. He was sliding in so easily, and she was soaking up every second of it. I couldn't take my eyes off the two of them. I was salivating, I had been reduced to a puppy at their feet, begging for scraps, I had been morphed and molded into their bitch in an afternoon.

I took a seat in the arm chair I'd gotten out of minutes earlier and watched in silence. Their rhythm had a beautiful melody to it, she had him engulfed in his entirety and she was spinning her hips as a hula dancer would. There was a sloppy wetness to their gyrating, the sound effects were intoxicating and filled the room. As he pushed farther in, she pushed harder down. I was familiar with the body language and the hardly discernible "oh fucks," and "oooh baby's" from my time spent with Bull. I wanted him inside me.

"Baby," I softly broke the sex in the air, "do I get any desert?"

They kept at it almost as though nothing had come out of my mouth. I didn't want to interrupt twice, so I turned again to silence and wishing it was me instead of her being impaled ever so agonizingly slowly. Just then Brie broke their series of fucks and shits and other colorful vocabulary describing how amazing they felt to one another with, "I think she's ready baby."

"Good. I'm almost there," Daddy grunted.

"Mmmm, I've already gotten there," Brie said as her voice peaked and came back down. She turned to me, without disturbing their cadence and asked me a question I will never forget.

"Do you want his cum?"

It was both startling and welcomed. I was a nomad that stumbled onto an oasis in the middle of the desert, a smoldering fire that was offered a relentless downpour, a bitch in heat and service had finally been offered.

"YES!" I proclaimed, "yes please!"

I was on my knees between his feet within seconds, her pussy leaving her slippery glaze behind as she began to speed up the pogo-stick action she was performing on his cock. It was literally happening inches away from my face! I had an idea to help speed things along, and no inhibition left to dispute it. I reached up and cupped his hairless balls with my fingers and as he let out a familiar groan, he was close. I lowered my face in about an inch of the two, the scent was incredible, and opened my mouth to welcome his balls into my mouth for the first time. Brie adjusted her depth to work the tip and allow me space and his nugget slipped right in. It was quite the mouthful, and that was only one! I batted it around with my tongue trying to cover every millimeter of his salty sack and sucked with a variety of gentle then firm. The river of juices cascading south into my mouth was heavenly!

How could this be any better, I wondered. Just then all knew got tossed out the window. I felt his weight shift away from me, I released his balls and looked up. Brie's leg was swinging over my head and she was darting to get out of the way fast enough. I was still in my dutiful position and looking up at the most gorgeous rock hard glistening cock I'd ever seen. I didn't get to enjoy the view for long. Before I even had a chance to gasp at it in all of its glory I was autonomously ascending it. 'I knew my purpose, I wanted nothing in the world more than to fulfill my purpose,' filled my brain as I now looked down on his mighty tool. I closed my eyes, and opened my mouth and guided it into my cum receptacle of a mouth. It was warm and slippery and it found the back of my throat in no time. I gagged slightly, and backed off knowing there was no need for showing off.

My lips slid up dragging my tongue along the huge canal beneath it until I reached the tip. I flicked my tongue underneath the head and swirled it around the purple head as I made a full loop, I stopped to pay special attention to the area just below the slit my treat would shortly be bursting out of. I glided, and caressed, and sucked his swollen head until I felt him place his hand on the back of my head, I knew what was coming. I slid my hand off his shaft and down to his balls and grasped them snuggly, his entire length seized and released as my mouth began to fill with his nectar. The first spurt hit me square in the tonsils, I gagged and coughed as a little escaped my mouth. I regained my composure quickly as he kept shooting, and shooting. The salty, clover-y sauce was thick and warm as it filled me to the brim. As soon as he completed emptying himself inside of me, I released his balls and slid my mouth over the tip, releasing it. I looked down, and then up at the two of them, still with a mouth full of seed. They peered at me with questioning looks, I grinned and lightly smiled and gulped every drop of it down.

"That's a good sissy," said Daddy.

Brie leaned over him and kissed him as passionately as she'd ever kissed me. I grinned again and went back to admiring his half erect monster.

"Oh, there's more," escaped me softly as I laid eyes on the spunk that had initially escaped me. I ducked my head to the right, below the doubled over shaft as I grasped it with my left hand and lifted it back to its upright position. I stuck my tongue out and starting at the lowest point of his sack, I licked every inch, and then some, all the way back up to the peak. I took his tip back into my warm goo coated mouth one last time, just to be thorough. He shivered tremendously, releasing his hold from the back of Brie's neck.

"There's plenty more," Daddy managed between heavy breaths.

"Mmmm," I responded. I think that was good enough. After all, his cock was still being milked by my mouth.

Brie and Daddy laughed as they soaked in the moment, I released him to laugh with them. I looked up at the two of them smiling down on me with Chester cat grins, I knew I had done well. I felt a pride wash over me as I began to blush again.

The next few hours were wonderful! We ate dinner, had a few more drinks. At one point Brie and Johnathon told me they'd been fucking basically every day since they were introduced. I was eating her pussy on a relatively regular basis still! How many times did she meet up with him and come home to me to lick her freshly fucked pussy? The thought turned me on! I thought his cum tasted slightly familiar, hehe.

That was the point where the night turned. It turned into a confession, of sorts. Daddy told us about his first sissy, and how she would fuck him like she was trying to get pregnant every chance she got. Literally, wake up, bang. Shower, bang. Car, suck his dick, and on arrival, bang. Etc. Brie gasped and made a darting devilish look towards me. I had big shoes to fill. It would be my pleasure to try my mightiest!

Brie came up next, hers was light hearted and quite cute. She explained how from the first time she saw my panty drawer, she knew that was just the beginning. She knew I'd look pretty in makeup, that I'd gravitate more towards women's clothes than my birthed genders, she could tell when she used the strap on I would graduate eventually to the real thing. And most of all, she just wanted to share it with me. She stopped at one moment and looked at Daddy, then at me, she just wanted to share it with us.

My turn. I didn't have that much 'experience.' I didn't have a lot of wicked stories to tell, or hidden feelings I had been saving up. The only thing I was curious about was when I was going to have him again. So I asked. My question was met with something I wasn't sure I could handle.

Daddy calmly leaned in and in a low, passionate tone, "When you're ready to give yourself to me. Fully. I don't half-ass anything, you'll be 100%, or you'll be none at all. I expect the best, and reward nothing less than that." I saw Brie nodding as though the two of them had already had this talk. "When Brie tells me you're ready, we can discuss this matter further."

That was it for me, the lack of clarity sent my brain into a tailspin. What was he expecting from me? And at 100%, could I give it to him and make us both happy? What was the reward? Even more importantly, what was the punishment? My clitty still ached from all of the days excitement, and the thought of spankings from Daddy's hands began to make it swell again. I stood from my seat at the table, my satin and lace teddy fell and brushed my legs softly, reminding me that I was wearing it, and began cleaning up. Daddy's and Brie's glasses were empty, I better make myself useful I thought. Keeping myself busy would surely ease my discomfort. I refilled their drinks, then took their plates and silverware. I excused myself and went on to wash the dishes and tidy the kitchen while they shared some alone time. I caught Daddy admiring his view of my shapely backside a couple times, but nothing more than an exchanged smile or two came of it. When the dishes were done, I realized it had gotten late. Daddy appeared to be getting ready to go, I could tell he was saying goodbye by the way he and my girlfriends lips and tongues intertwined near the front door. I groaned at the thought of going to bed, but tomorrow was coming sooner than I was ready for it. They broke their unification as I sauntered into the room, I didn't say anything as I passed through. I just waved as nonchalantly as I could muster and said, "see you next time Daddy!"

"Goodnight beautiful," he responded. I think I picked up on a little wink in there too.

I grabbed my new chastity device as I breezed by the coffee table and continued on my way to my room. I hopped in the shower, and turned on some music. Tonight's theme: Ke$ha, love her! I heard the front door close as I was getting the water just right, and Brie entered the bedroom shortly after. She came into the bathroom, she had taken her clothes off, all of them. She leaned up against the pedestal sink and looked at me differently. Almost bitterly.

"He gave me instructions," she spoke softly but with a slight sternness. "You can have me tonight, or you can have this." She pulled out our strap-on harness from behind her back, but the cock in it wasn't one I'd seen before.

With a playfulness in my voice I responded, "you know what I want, and it's neither of those."

She giggled.

"Where did that toy come from?" I continued.

"Johnath...Daddy bought it for me a while back. He is very big, much bigger than anything I'd had before. Anal came up some time ago, I was reluctant due to his size so he bought this and a plug to help prepare me. I never used the dildo, but don't tell him. You know I don't like those things."

"So have you.." I started.

"Yes, it hurt like Hell too! Once I got used to him, I...I..." she reminisced.

"What? You what?" I inquired.

"I've never cum so hard in my life. I'm a bit of a masochist though, you know?"

I frowned and looked down on my shriveled little cock and thought, 'damn, how were you ever lucky enough to lock this beautiful woman down?'

My silence must've prompted her to speak again, the sternness returning in her voice. "You can call me Daddy tonight," she flashed her devilish grin again.

I opened the shower door, my answer was clear. I, for the second time today, had accepted my new role. I fancied pleasing him, I needed to have him, there was no way around it now. I imagined I was back in the living room, bare ass under my negligee.

I felt Brie's leg brush mine as she stepped in behind me, her voice whispered, "ready Kassi?"

I again let my actions speak as I bent over, hands bracing myself on the wall, letting the water run down my back and poked my little bubble butt into her playfully.

Laughing ever so gently, my strap-on wearing girlfriend responded, "I guess so!"

With that she placed the tip of her synthetic cock in the crease just above my boi pussy, and briefly left it there. It wasn't until then that I realized how big it was. It occupied more than its share of real estate! I tingled as I slid slightly forward, positioning my hips farther down and ass, begging to be fucked, farther in the air. It dropped right into place, the head was at my door and knocking, who was I to not let it in? I shimmied my torso so approach was at the correct angle and eased my way back. I savored the pressure as it gently pushed against my love button, as the tip began to open me up I felt her start to push from the other end, FUCK ME. My entire body quivered as the tip plopped in beyond the elastic like band just inside my honeypot. HEAVEN. The shaft was just like I remembered him, thick at the tip, tapering thinner towards the base. I felt it meet some resistance a couple inches in, Brie did too. She began to pump, softly out, firmly back in, hoping to get a little deeper with each of the latter. Successfully. I had nothing to compare my current state to, it felt absolutely incredible! My pussy was stretching, this cock didn't appear to be any wider than Bull, but he felt completely different.