All Comments on 'A Sissy's Journey Ch. 03'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sensual and very hot!

Let's have the next chapter soon and more of Jesse getting topped..

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years agoAuthor

I'm pleased that you are enjoying this story and thanks for taking a moment to comment. Don't worry, every chapter (7 total) has been written and are already in the queue for publication. The next one should be up in the next day or two. Our hero has many more adventures ahead in his journey ;)

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 7 years ago
Great!

Extremely erotic and just right to put me in the mood for some serious "day-dreaming..."

RetifistRetifistalmost 7 years ago
Amanda ❤️

I think I'm falling in love with your Amanda character. My wife was encouraging for me as I came out to her with similar desires but Amanda takes it to a whole new level. I can just imagine how happy life could be with someone that encouraging and supportive to help you through.

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123over 6 years ago
I wish ...

... that I had met an Amanda when I was younger!

I *so* identify with Jesse.

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123over 6 years ago

Thanks so much for writing and posting this.

JSF79JSF79about 6 years ago
Brilliant!

It's as if you reached into my mind and took out my thoughts. Sometimes when I read your work I find myself wondering if I wrote it. That's not conceit, it's just your thoughts and us of words so closely match my own. You are a truly talented writer that creates believable and loveable characters that then go on and do very sexy things. Great work!

npanxxnpanxxover 5 years ago
Nicely done

I enjoyed the awakening that both parties experienced here.

I fantasize about being feminized and sissified; being taken by a dominant woman.

Hopefully this series goes where my own fantasies want it to go.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

I think very first Lit story that mentions/uses a Feeldoe....

I like Amanda.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Nicely done. Boundaries expanded and friendships maintained. Now, how conventional and how kinky will their courses wander? On to the next chapter.

And thank you verrrry much.

diane92374diane92374about 2 years ago

Absolutely love this story so far. I found myself wanting to be Jesse wearing pink lace panties and nighty in bed with a beautiful woman encouraging me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES