A Sister and Her Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have finished this but he was pulling me up and my pussy was starting to drip. Positioned on top I directed his cock in my pussy. I pumped it a few times settling in on a comfortable spot. Bucked pulled me down my tits pressed against his powerful chest. With a pillow under his head I could just reach up and kiss him.

"I love the feeling of you inside me!" I moaned as he pushed slowly deeper.

Bucks large calloused hands gripped my ass pressing me tight against his pelvis. His cock moved slowly deeper I could feel my clit pulled along the top of his cock. He stopped I wanted to move but his hands clamped tight on my ass would not allow it. Then he started to roll his hips and withdrew his cock just as slowly as he had entered. I whimpered when he held just the tip inside me. The feeling from void left behind played havoc on my pussy.

"Fuck me Buck!" I pleaded.

"I am." He said calmly.

His hand gripped harder as I tried to push back on him. Thank god he started back in! Every nerve lining my hungry cunt responded as he passed over them. Oh god I needed him to fuck me faster! Inch by agonizing inch he tormented my pussy with his stiff prick. I could feel my pussy lubricating and because of that it seemed he was delving deeper in me. My clit was soooo happy when he plunged in but so desperate for contact when he pulled out. I thought I would explode. I had endured this far too long. Even the clock showed more than a half hour had passed. I had been so close to cumming so many times but he kept me on the edge each time he pulled out.

I had moaned my pleasure hoping he would concede to my wishes. Then I pleaded but he still denied me. Buck continued to thrust into me no faster.

"Please Buck I can't take it anymore!" I begged him now. "I need it baby!"

"Cum for me!" He replied with no feeling for my pleas. "Cum Rey, do it."

God I wanted to so bad? Buck started in one more time I could feel his pelvis slick with my juices. My clit begged for more contact! Any contact to let me cum.

"Cum Rey!" He commanded now.

"I can't!" I hissed so close to the edge once again. He was pulling back I could feel hot juices pour over my clit.

"Do it Rey! CUM NOW!" This was a demand.

With little strength left I clamped my pussy tight over his cock. My clit felt the wonderful peaks and valleys of his cock I was right there! Just one more ridge my brain screamed. Buck released my ass cheeks. I pushed back hard! Finding the pleasure I sought I fell over the edge just in time for my cervix to try and surround the head of his wonderful cock.

"BUCK!" I screamed, at least I think I did? All of a sudden a bright yellow glow spread from my pussy to the rest of my body in a slow gentle melting of emotions. It was like a massive orgasm but gentle, caressing, and warm. Not all jolts of electricity like before. I felt so loved at that moment I whimpered like a little baby.

"Cum for me!" Buck whispered.

He broke the spell I was under. I looked up with half close eyes. "I just did!" I whispered.

"Now cum for ME!" Buck pulled from my pussy then slammed back deep in one quick stroke.

My body woke like it was in a slumber and someone threw a firecracker in my pussy! BANG!

I could feel the need for that intense orgasm I had in the past. Free to move I fucked his cock. Setting up I could feel the cool air fanned by my bouncing tits. It was like there was a piece of me missing and Buck held it in his cock and I had to get it back. I fucked him crying out as wave after wave of desire pushed me to go faster. Buck was watching me through half closed eyes, I could tell he was getting close as well.

"Fill my pussy!" I demanded of him this time. "Do it Buck, do it now!"

My pussy was in overdrive! It was contracting around his cock so fast and hard my muscles ached. But then I felt it! Life itself was filling my hungry womb. The first pulse seared my cunt. I pressed down so the head of his cock directed it to the opening of my cervix. Nature had taken over in two ways. First my motherly instincts demanded he impregnate me. Second a complete and ferocious orgasm ripped through my body. So overcome with passion I could not tell you how many times his cock pulsed inside me.

He pulled himself up and latched onto my tit muffling his cries of ecstasy. I held him in place by wrapping him up as I rode wave after intense wave through my second climax. We were both spent as the intense pleasure turned to love. Buck lay his head back my nipple stiffened again in the cool air. Pulling me down I lay on him his semi hard cock still stuffed in my pussy. Exhaustion from such an emotional day finally caught up with me. I looked at my ring one last time and then closed my eyes to sleep.

I slept like a baby on top of Buck but in the morning I started getting restless. I rolled off him and cuddled beside him but still I was not able to get back to sleep. I didn't lie to Walt but I didn't tell him the truth either. It just kept making the rounds in my head. Melissa's words swirled in there as well. Buck rolled over his big arm moved over my side and pulled me to him.

"What's wrong Rey?" He whispered as he nuzzled my neck and kissed me below the ear.

"I can't sleep." I sighed.

"Tell me something I didn't know." He teased by kissing my shoulder. "What's bothering you?"

"Are you going to see Walt?" I asked not answering his question.

"I am meeting him at the office at nine, you are to meet Melissa to go shopping in the lobby at ten."

"Can I go to the office and talk to Walt then come back?" I asked.

"Sure if you need to." Buck replied. "Can I know why?"

"I need to tell him you are my uncle." I replied.

"I see." Buck didn't say anything else making me wonder what he was thinking.

"Melissa knows. She said she would not tell Walt. Buck that's not fair to her." I tried to justify. "She said I could trust Walt. What do you think?"

"I think you made the right decision." Buck pulled me tight I suddenly felt much better.

I slept the few hours before Buck got up to shower. I joined him just as he was finishing. Hoping we could continue where we left off last night he reminded me we were on a schedule. Never one to give up easily I did entice him to at least wash my tits and ass knowing he could not resist. I thought of masturbating when he left but figured I might need my energy later that night.

Buck and I had breakfast before we headed over to see Walt. We loaded the car and started for Acme. I was feeling very nervous as we pulled in the lot. Buck and I went in and checked in with the receptionist. Walt was surprised to see me when he walked out to greet Buck.

"Rey Ann what brings you here?" Walt asked with a smile.

"I was hoping to have a minute with you before you talk with Buck." I said shifting nervously.

"Of course why don't you both come back?" Walt offered.

"If is all the same I would like it to be just you and me." I looked at Buck to see if he was ok with that. He nodded and smiled.

"Well this sounds serious!" Walt cocked his head wondering what was going on. "Sure let's go into the conference room." He escorted me down the hall to a glass enclosed room and closed the door behind us.

"What's on your mind?" He said smiling.

"Mr Hopkins...'"

"Rey Ann please call me Walt!" He interrupted.

"Mr. Hopkins." I repeated letting him know I meant to say that. "I have not been completely honest with you. Buck is my fiancé, well he is after last night. Before it was mostly implied. What I did not tell your company is he is also my uncle."

"I see?" Walt gripped his chin and walked around the large table away from me. I saw this as a sign of putting distance between us. He looked over his shoulder. "Is that illegal?"

"Not in this state, and a few others, but it is in most." I explained.

"So you did not have to tell me this?" He crossed his arms looking at me.

"We have broken no laws, sir." I reminded him.

"Then I see no reason it affects your position here." He smiled like it was a butterfly he let fly away.

"Thank you Walt." I smiled as I used his name feeling deserving of doing so. "Please call me Rey, that's what my friends call me."

"Well Rey, I appreciate you being honest with me but I suggest we do not disclose this to anyone else in the company. If it does reach me I will let you know."

"Thank you sir." He led me to the door.

"Just one more question." He stopped before he turned the knob. "Why did you tell me?"

"Melissa figured it out but promised me she wouldn't tell you." I admitted. "I just don't think it is right to keep secrets from someone you love. Besides she told me you were a good man and I could trust you. I think she's right."

Walt made a move to me then looking out the glass walls and stopped. He opened the door and escorted me back to Buck. I kissed Buck goodbye. He gave me the keys, an envelope and told me we needed to leave no later than four. I got in the car there was $500 in the envelope.

I met Melissa back at the hotel she rushed up to me and gave me a big hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"The hug is from Walt the kiss is from me!" She burst out. "He called and told me everything. Oh Rey you don't know what you did, but you will find out soon enough. Oh, he said I could call you Rey is that ok?"

I hugged her back and kissed her cheek. It just felt so right, her against me. "Yes it is ok." I replied. "Thank you for suggesting it, it is such a relief not to worry about it."

"Great! Then it is only appropriate you call me Mel." She giggled.

We had a splendid day. Mel took me to stores I could never afford. I did buy a few things. We had a splendid lunch. Mel insisted on buying. Then she took me to some of the nicest discount stores. I found a few things I would wear. Melissa was very helpful while we shopped. We talked about styles. She explained about proper fit and quality. She suggested I only buy something I would be able to wear many times in combination with other pieces. I was truly disappointed when I looked at the time and had to go pick Buck up.

Melissa rode with me back to Acme to pick Buck up. We met the guys in the same office Walt was in yesterday. They were happy to see us and before we left with the door closed Walt gave me a hug and a light kiss on the cheek. Buck did the same with Mel.

Back in the car again we headed in the wrong direction from home!

The traffic picked up the further north we went. Buck had been chatty about his day with Walt but did not say a word about where we were going. I was just about to say something when he took an exit heading into town. He pulled up front with the car. Buck opened the trunk and pulled out two new hanging bags and our toiletries. Handing the key to the valet he escorted me inside. The lobby was almost three stories high. Marble and rich fabric surrounded us. He check us in and headed to the elevators. Opening the door he hung the bags up and set the others in the bathroom. I went to the window and looked out over the massive lake. The room was a suite. Buck moved one bag to the bedroom, I saw the other was from a men's clothing store.

"We should get dressed, traffic was worse than I expected." Buck grinned.

I went into the bedroom and opened up the bag. I inside was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. I applyed makeup to match the dress. Coming back I pulled the dress from the bag. I could not believe it was for me. I looked in the bag there was no bra, just a G string, shoes, and a small purse. I slipped the poor excuse for panties on and then the dress. It was a bit tighter than I would have picked out for myself. It was a good thing otherwise my tits would have never stayed inside its confines. The plunging neck almost reached my belly button. If I bent too far forward I would expose the girls for sure. The hem was mid-thigh, I have never worn anything so sexy. I slipped on the four inch heels they fit perfectly.

I moved to the mirror. I could hardly believe it was me. The red sequins shimmered, the matching shoes made my legs look a mile long.

"Rey! We will need to be leaving soon!" Buck called out as he knocked gently on the door.

"Coming dear!" I looked at my ass in the mirror. I always wished it was just a bit bigger. Still I did look hot I thought.

Buck was dressed in a tux. He looked absolutely stunning. His smile told me all I need to know about what he thought about the dress. He kissed me gently I wanted more but he held back then led me out the door. His arm wrapped around my waist as we waited in the elevator. Buck's hand brushed my ass as he directed me out the door. We went to the bar in the hotel. They had seats waiting for us when we arrived. He slid in the booth blocking the gazes up my legs.

"Buck what are we doing here?" I asked as I looked around the plush surroundings.

"Just enjoy, we can talk later." He smiled.

They served me wine, Buck had an exotic beer. Two shrimp cocktails, and some cheese and crackers. When we finished we left and headed outside. I felt self-conscious as we stood on the curb. It was too hot out for a wrap but I felt so exposed. Buck hailed a cab and gave him the name of theater. Inside the cab he kissed me again. The marque announced the play were going to see, it was Annie!

I had never seen so many people dressed so nicely. I garnered my share of attention but was no competition for the amount of silicone and Botox. People rubbed against me, someone other than Buck pinched my ass. All the eyes hoping for a free show, men and women alike. I felt excited and disgusted at the same time. Buck held my hand the whole time letting me know he was looking out for me.

The production was magnificent. At the intermission I gushed about what we had seen. The second half was just as exciting. I looked over at Buck I could see he was happy but not overly impressed. A part of me was wishing we were back home me curled up inside his arms as he read a book. Even just a movie at the local theater like he took us to over the years with a tub of popcorn seemed more practical. Watching the performance and following the story line I missed Luis.

The finish was grand I am glad we saw it but when it was all over and we were filing out it seemed only Buck and I were holding hands. It all seemed so glamorous from the outside. The show was but the people attending seemed fake. Everyone appeared to be networking or trying to impress some client. Sophisticated guys with money and power seducing plastic bimbos. Ladies well past their prime desperately trying to hold onto some sort of status. It was like they were there to see and be seen. Money and excess filled the lobby as we exited. Very few seemed to be like Buck and me. It was all so impressive from a social standpoint but on a personal level disappointing.

We caught another cab. I was gushing to Buck about the play when we pulled up to a massive building. We were in a restaurant at the top of a skyscraper! We were seated with a view of the world it seemed. Tits and asses filled this room as well, myself included. Eye candy filled almost every table. Even the older couples, and there were several, seemed determined to be noticed. The stares and nods started to get too me. As a woman I wanted to look nice for my man. I never expected the unwanted attention from so many others. It was like I was dish to be sampled then passed to the next table to be groped or worse.

Buck had kept me on the edge of lust and excitement all night telling me how hot I was. He touched me in all the right places you could touch a woman in public, and few you shouldn't. He held my hand. He walked beside me with his hand on my waist and at times my ass. One time he was standing behind me in the crowded lobby pulling me back against his hard cock. He tried to hike my dress up a few inches before I made him stop. God I felt so wanton. I could not wait until we got back to the hotel.

Buck seemed to be sizing me up the whole night. He watching every emotion as it flushed through me. I caught Buck looking at the other ladies as well. I was jealous just thinking about it. He was looking at a busty redhead to our side. He looked over once too often. Rage flushed through me. Was I not enough for him? Was it because she had bigger tits? Was she prettier? Was it because I was black? He looked one more time, she winked.

"Buck why are we here?" I asked after the waiter left with our drink order. He was looking over the menu.

"Rey we are on top of the world!" He said too dramatically. "Don't you like it?"

"Buck it is beautiful, but did you see what dinner costs?" I said not wanting to hurt his feelings.

"Rey, you are worth every penny to me." He locked on my eyes. His recent wandering eyes did not make me feel that way.

"But we cannot afford this! You can't afford this!" I started to protest.

"You are right. I can't, well not too often." He agreed. He looked to the redhead again. Again she winked.

"Then why are we here?" I asked again determined to get a real answer.

"I wanted to show you what you a good time! Life in the big city!" As he said it I started to get mad.

"Who said this is what I wanted?" It was hard not to yell. People started to look.

"Rey you are beautiful! You are young and smart. You could have any guy you want. This is the lifestyle you could live!" He only made me madder.

"What are you saying? You don't want to marry me?" I felt devastated as I looked at the ring he gave me.

"I didn't say that." Speaking softly because of the attention I was attracting. He gave me a wicked grin. "You know I love you. I just want you..."

"Oh you love me so much you can't take your eyes off of the red head with the big tits!" I said a bit too loud.

I stood up just as the waiter delivered the drinks. He sat them on the table then quickly left.

"I want to leave!" I stood defiantly.

Buck grabbed my wrist firmly, not painfully, just enough to get my attention. I tried to pull free. I was so mad. He held firm pulling me down to his level as he stayed seated. As I bent at the waist my dress fell forward and my tit's were on display for all including the redhead. I felt a flush of embarrassment and excitement at the same time.

"Go to the ladies room. Bring me your panties or the ring back." Buck said firmly.

I couldn't believe what I just heard! Did he just tell me to ...all I heard was 'ring back'! If he wants his ring back he can have it I was so mad. Then the room stopped spinning. He said something before that. I looked at him he was looking at my exposed tits. My pussy started dripping.

"What did you just say?" I tried to pull my hand free standing up to cover my tits. Everyone was looking now. Even half full there were ten to fifteen people looking at my tits.

"I said go to the ladies room and bring me your panties or the engagement ring." Buck did not yell it but it was loud enough for everyone close to hear. This time I heard every word.

I pulled my arm he let go of my wrist. I looked around almost everyone was looking at me. I glared at him my brain still processing what he just said. I walked quickly to the ladies room. Once inside I braced myself against the sink. I splashed water on my face just to wake me up. Drying my face I thought about what he said. How had this night gone so wrong so fast?

Just then the door opened and I was face to face with the red head. She was shorter but her tits were twice the size of mine if not bigger. She looked at me. I tuned to face the mirror and the sink one more time.

"Have you decided yet?" She asked breaking the silence.

"Why are you in here?" I snapped back.

"You looked like you could use a friend." She said in a sulky voice.