A Sister and Her Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are no friend. I saw you trying to seduce him." I turned to confront her. "You're nothing but a slut!"

"That we both agree on!" She gave me a wicked grin. "I try and seduce every man. The thing is yours made it very clear he was not interested from the beginning."

"For a man that is not interested he kept checking you out." I complained.

"He was not looking at me. He was showing me how I was wasting my time. Don't you see the way he looks at 'you'?" She touched my arm. "Trust me, he loves you!"

I felt so stupid. She was right, it was all in my mind. It took a complete stranger to remind me how he felt about me. I felt instantly purged of all those jealous thoughts.

"Thank you!" I whispered.

The red head pulled up her dress and rolled her panties down her legs exposing a beautiful pussy with bright red patch above it. "Here, if you decide to give him the ring back, have him come over for a drink!" She dropped the panties on the counter and left.

I looked in the mirror. How could I have let this get so out of hand? What was he doing? I looked like a movie star but suddenly felt cheap. Half the people saw my tits I thought. Suddenly my pussy responded by just the thought of it. Then it struck me. The barbecue! He told me if I wanted to dress like a slut it should be where no one would know who we were! Somewhere they would never see us again. Buck had planned this all out! Well, maybe not part about the drama I just put him through!

Determined to give him a show he would not soon forget, I pulled the g string from my dripping pussy. Leaving red's panties on the counter, I walked straight to Buck. I didn't even ball them up I dangled them in front of his face for all to see. Dropping them on the table I grabbed his hair and pulled his face up. I bent over exposing my tits again and kissed him firmly on the mouth.

"I want to leave! Now!" I glared at him. "The ring stays! I am leaving! If you want 'this' pussy I suggest you come now!"

Buck did not hesitate, he pulled his wallet out dropped a couple of twenties on the table and grabbed the panties then my ass. As we walked to the elevator. I winked to the red head, she winked back.

"Observation deck." I told the operator after seeing the sign.

Buck looked surprised at this request but said nothing. As I suspected the place was all but vacant the elevator doors closed I grabbed Buck. Pulling him down for a kiss I bit his lower lip sharply. His hands grabbed my ass and squeezed.

"Fuck me now!" I demanded.

"Here?" He grinned.

We were still near the elevator there was one couple to the left. I pulled him to the right out of their sight and the elevator. I unbuckled his belt, released the clasp and had his pants to his ankles.

"Here! Now!" I hissed.

Buck pulled my dress up with his rough hands he gripped my ass and guided his cock in my sopping black pussy. My back against the wall my chin just over his shoulder I could see the lights of the city as they reflected off the water.

"Yes!" I moaned as he worked deeper. My subsequent moans became louder with each thrust.

"She gave me her panties to give to you." I hissed.

"Who did?" He finally asked struggling to talk, support me, and fuck.

"The red head." I explained

"Who?" He gasped.

"The red head with the big tits, she winked at you!" The excitement of her wanting Buck made me mad all over.

"Don't remember her!" Buck grunted.

"I saw her pussy!" I squealed not believing I told him that. "She really is a red head!"

"I like my pussy a little on the dark side!" Buck said as his cock pressed against my cervix. "Of course it is all pink on the inside." We both started laughing.

I tried not to cum as the thought of his white cock pushing past my black pussy lips into the pinkness inside. I tried but was failing.

"I am going to cum Buck!"

"I know." He whispered. "Cum for me my sexy little slut!"

I pulled hard on his neck pulling him closer if that was possible. My tits were smashed tight, I could feel his hands between the wall and my ass. The sounds of making love clear enough. The smells carried away by the steady wind. When he called me his slut my pussy contracted over his cock. I was dressed like one. I wanted to fulfill his fantasies as well as mine. I wanted to be his slut, his and no one else.

"Cum in me baby! Fuck your slut and breed her black pussy" I had never talked so crudely before but it felt liberating. "Hurry you white stud...hhuuurrryyy... oh god Buck...fuck!

He slammed into me! Buck's cock stopping just as the head of his cock tickled my cervix. He knew my pussy better than I did. His cock expanded in my vise like cunt. I knew he was going to shoot in me any second but I could wait no longer. I started cumming as he thrusted again and again. My shoulders were getting sore up against the building, but I didn't care. The feeling of him cumming in my pussy felt even better. Buck moaned and groaned. My body tensed through an incredible orgasm then fell limp as he gave me one last pummel.

"Oh Buck that was so incredible and reckless!" I squealed as he struggled to hold me up any longer.

His cock softened and his legs wobbled as he lifted me off. I bent over taking his cock in my mouth to clean him up. I could feel his semen starting to seep from my pussy. I reached in his pocket and grabbed the little patch of material that was my g string. He looked to see what I was doing. Just as I pulled my legs open.

"Honey!" He tapped me on my shoulder. Ignoring him I pushed the material in my pussy. Then I looked up.

"Um baby!" He tried to get my attention again.

He was looking to my side. My eyes followed his to a couple standing not twenty feet from us. I was so far gone on this adventure, I didn't care. I licked my fingers clean then pulled my dress down exposing my tits again in the process. I grabbed my purse then Buck and walked past them. Surprisingly they both smiled. I don't think I ever saw Buck so happy in public. We rode the elevator back to the lobby and walked out to the street. I pulled him in for a kiss.

"Was that slutty enough for you?" I teased him.

"For our first time!" He teased back.

"I could keep going!" I warned him.

"Not tonight Rey, at least not until we get back to the room!" He suggested. "Besides I am hungry. Pizza?"

"And a cold beer?" I kidded him. He knew I loved pizza, I knew he loved beer.

"If you insist!" He gladly accepted.

It was such a nice night we walked a few blocks and found just what we wanted. I made a bee line to the ladies room and expelled his lovemaking from my pussy, hoping one of the lucky bastards made it into my womb. We caught a cab back to the hotel. It was all I could do not to pull his cock from his pants and suck him in the elevator. Back in the room we started with a shower. Buck noticed I flinched as he washed my shoulders apologizing for hurting me.

I offered oral sex but he refused again. Instead he had me ride him reverse cowgirl. I love that he could grip my tits as my pussy fucked his cock. I came twice before he filled my pussy again. In bed I cuddled with him feeling I knew more about him as a man and lover than I ever expected. I know every day and night would not be like this but that's ok. I feel loved the most when I am curled up inside him and he has his big arm over me holding me close.

The ride home was interesting we talked all about the trip from start to finish. We stopped to see Luis. Maria was there as well. Back at the house we took stock of what I needed to take to England. I knew I would miss Buck but I was excited to start the new job. Meeting Walt and especially Melissa helped me feel more relaxed. The night before I was to leave was when it hit me. I could tell Buck was affected as well but he tried to hide it for my sake. I cooked for us making dishes I thought might be awhile before I would have them again. Fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, grits (Buck doesn't eat them), corn on the cob and an apple pie.

I crawled into bed with some trepidation. We made love that night. It was nothing special. I think we both just wanted it to last longer than we knew it would. Covered with perspiration Buck's semi hard cock kept his cum from dripping out of my pussy. I laid my head down on his chest to hear his heart beat one last time before I left.

"Rey Ann!" Buck was above me shaking me gently. "Baby it's time to get up we need to leave soon"

"I quit, I am staying home with you!" I pulled him down for a kiss. "I don't want to go to school Buck!"

I teased him wining like I did as a kid when I first moved here.

He watched me pass through security with Sandra.

"I love you Buck!" I yelled just like I did years ago.

The view from the airplane was magnificent. Inside I was left with an empty feeling.

To be continued...