A Sister Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rich0524
rich0524
1,300 Followers

Replacing his hands on her tits with his mouth, he licked and sucked her hard nipples. His hands simultaneously explored her body, especially the neatly trimmed bush between her legs. Very soon, Mary was moaning and writhing from his touch.

"I'm sorry, but I've waited so long for this moment. I must fuck you now! Leonard groaned huskily.

She opened her legs wide for her new black lover, as Leonard knelt between her legs and rubbed his ten inch cock up and down her swollen and dripping pussy lips.

"Are you ready?"

"Oh God, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Leonard smiled and pressed the head against her pussy lips. Mary strained her hips upward and with a pop, the head was in. Slowly he pushed in and out until it was about halfway inside. Mary's juices made it easier and there was very little pain. She could feel every ridged vein on the sides. When he finally hit bottom, Mary had her first cum. As he fucked faster, her pussy made obscene slurping sounds, and she was having an almost continuous orgasm.

Leonard had never had a tighter pussy than this. Her pussy fit him like a tight leather glove. He knew no other fuck would ever be as great as this first one.

Mary thought the pleasure would kill her. She was twisting and turning, humping against his thrusting, and the next moment trying to get away. She couldn't help herself any longer. She screamed how much she loved his big black cock!

His long black hose was going like a jackhammer as he pounded into her dripping pussy. He could feel his potent baby making seed rushing toward the exit and into the entrance of her cervix. "I'm going to cum!" Leonard exclaimed!

"No! Don't cum inside me! TJ always pulls out. We can't afford to have a baby!" Mary cried.

Leonard was too far gone to listen and with a powerful thrust pressed his cock head against her widening cervix. His entire body contracted with the most powerful orgasm of his life. The knowledge that Mary belonged to a white man and was now his was the most exciting thing he had ever experienced. The fact she might get pregnant only heightened the experience.

Mary made an attempt at pushing Leonard off, but his contractions as he pumped load after load of sperm into her cervix brought another orgasm. Her legs wrapped tightly around his ass, pulling him deeper into her womb. Over and over, Leonard thrust and pumped his mighty load deep into her body. Mary was beyond caring whether she got pregnant, or not.

Later, after showering, Leonard fucked her again and again after that. Never did she think of refusing to let him empty his balls deep within her. She couldn't seem to get enough of his seed. Never again could she say she was virginal. Her pussy was a gaping hole, ruined for anything smaller than a huge black cock. Being young, it would revert to its original size, but only if it wasn't filled beyond capacity day after day.

The next morning, her pussy was swollen and raw. Even her panties hurt her tender bottom. She knew people must have thought she was walking funny. That very afternoon, Leonard was waiting for her to get home. They would be taking a chance doing anything when TJ would be coming home in a couple of hours. Still, she couldn't refuse her black lover.

Entering her bedroom, Mary told him, "Lay back and let me take care of you this time. My pussy is too tender to touch."

Leonard, stripping off his clothes, lay back on the bed completely naked. Even soft, his jet black cock was over six inches in length. It's girth made it look larger from the veins pulsing on either side.

She slowly reached forward, placing the tip of her index finger on the soft tip. Mary began tracing around the circumference of the head with her fingers, as it began to throb and grow under her ministrations. The head was flaring out and beginning to look like a giant black mushroom. She was still in shock at the size of this mighty cock. Sliding her hand just behind the head, then along the shaft, she marveled at the veins and the smooth feeling of this monster cock.

Her breathing was coming in rapid bursts and she could feel her face becoming flushed. She knew she was totally in love with this cock that gave her so much pleasure. She couldn't wait any longer, she had to kiss and suck her love.

Bending her head closer and closer to the flared head, she could see the pre-cum leaking from the pencil sized hole. Flicking out her tongue, she savored the salty taste. Each time she licked it off, more took it's place.

Running her tongue around the head, she wondered if she would be able to get it into her mouth. She decided to try and engulf the head first and see what happened. Trying to cover her teeth with her lips, she opened wide and felt the mushroom head enter her mouth. Her tongue was pressed down and she couldn't move it. Pulling back, she would lick around the head, then plunge her head deeper onto his dick. Using this method, she was able to get more and more into her mouth cavity, until it was hitting the back of her throat. She knew it was much too big to go any farther.

Leonard was leaking more and more, until it was a steady stream. She kept swallowing the slightly salty, bitter liquid. She pressed her lips harder and harder on the shaft, as she went faster and faster. Leonard began to groan and arch his hips upward, as he felt his seed racing along his cock. He plunged deeper than she expected and shot his first mighty stream of cum directly down her throat. Before she could react, he had shot two more loads into the same place. She caught her breath just before he filled her mouth with another load of his powerful sperm. Swallowing as fast as she could, some still ran around her lips and down his shaft. He seemed to cum forever, but finally slowed and gave her time to clean every drop that had escaped her hungry mouth.

She looked lovingly at the giant black penis, still partially erect, and thought what a thrill it had been to satisfy her lover. She wanted more and more, but knew there was no time today. With one last loving flick of her tongue around the head, she released him until the next time.

Mary and Nancy were quietly having a serious conversation about Mary's future actions. Nancy was saying. "You keep saying you love TJ, but you can't give up Leonard's cock. Until you get caught, you can have both. If you get pregnant, have an abortion. I've had two already and can show you where to go. Leonard is not the marrying kind, anyway. Marriage would mess up his business."

"I don't intend on getting a divorce unless I have to, but what do you mean Leonard's business?" Asked Mary.

"Hasn't he told you where he gets all his money and never seems to work?" Nancy answered.

"Quit beating about he bush and tell me what in Hell you're talking about." Mary snapped.

"I don't really know, but I think he's dealing drugs. I know for a fact, he has about ten white wives prostituting for him. Don't look at me like that! You don't have to get involved with that, unless you want to. It's your choice! I couldn't tell you before. If I had, Jesse would have kicked me out with nothing!" Nancy tried explaining. "Right now, Leonard is in love with your body, but later, he's going to ask you for just one little favor. Maybe, he will want another man to join you in a threesome, or, just one time, have sex with a friend of his. After you agree one time, you're lost forever. Your future depends on how bad you want his long cock buried deep inside your pussy."

"What will I do? I just found him and can't give him up, yet!" Mary wailed. "I don't think I love him, but I love his cock and the way it makes me feel like a complete woman. I think I would do anything, as long as he fucked me, even prostitute for him."

"If you feel that way, you won't have to worry about having black cock, you'll have as much as you want." Nancy laughed. "Next week, you and TJ will find an apartment. You can bet, Leonard will be there as soon as TJ leaves for work. By the time Leonard is ready to put you to work, your pussy will be ready to accept any size cock. Believe me, many are larger than Leonard and Jesse. I don't know whether to envy or feel sorry for you. But, Good Luck!"

rich0524
rich0524
1,300 Followers
12