All Comments on 'A Sister Surprise'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 318 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hottest Story on Lit

There are a lot of brother/sister stories on Lit but no other story comes within a light-year of this one. Well-written, well-cast, simple and sexy as hell. My most humble thank you for a perfect story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic story

Loved every line of it. Very well written. Keep it up and write more.

WheelsintheJICWheelsintheJICalmost 5 years ago
Your such a God damn deviant and I got to say... LOVE IT!

"GOOD TO THE LAST DROP!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Your Amazing

You have got to be the best writer on the site and I really love reading your stories. This story I have read four times and it never gets old, it has got to be one of your best. I could only wish that this could have happened to me when I was 18.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My married sister

Wow I love this ( is it a story?) or is it ( real) .....because I read this and it reminded me of my sister who asked me to company her to a party in our home town because my sister lives 100 miles away and my sisters husband couldn’t attend so I went with my sister and we both had a lot to drink and my sister mistakenly sort I was her husband and started kissing me I kept quiet and my sister made love with me every way possible I must have shot my sperm loads about seven times inside my sisters Fanny and at least twice inside my sisters ass..sister was shocked in the morning and said she never seen so much sperm before in her life! Both agreed no one needed to know or find out..its been three months and six days since we had no contact since but I going ask my sister if we can have a secret sexual relationship!

Lovey reading thanks for letting me know I’m not the only one who had sex with my sister!

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 5 years ago
Jake makes too many snarky comments

I got tired of Jake making so many quick, snarky comebacks. Granted, he's young, but can't the guy have an occasional couple of sentences of normal conversation?

chastrchastralmost 5 years ago
Not enough stars!!!

I DEFINITELY wanted to hear about him taking her sweet ass after they returned home… loved this!!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Sarah seriously?

Sarah seems sweet and caring but at the end when she referred to Avery as Mistress like Sarah was a submissive,it made Sarah seem like a subserviant slave.I admit some girls are naturally born or bred that way,but for me to see Sarah admit to her brother Joey she kinda lost some of her charm,to know she now looks at Joey as a Second Master,next to Avery and that Blond Girl.

I just wanted Sarah to be totally madly in love with Joey as equals but she lost face somewhat by coming out as a slut slave.The author should have gave both Joey and Sarah the same love for each other,but Joey can't fall in love with his Big Sister if she has decided she is lower in value compared to her brother Joey.

So in my opinion Joey should confront Sarah,Avery and the whole Sorority Sisters that Sarah is not a sub-slave,Sarah deserves so much better than to degrade herself like that.Otherwise Joey could never Love her on equal terms,and as they say College comes and goes but Family is there forever,how would Joey be able to live knowing his Big Sister doesn't love him enough to be his equal.So in closing I really wish the author would rewrite this or write another chapter where Sarah grows a backbone and gives Joey a woman he can be proud of and love unconditionally and have Sarah get off Birth Control so they can have a proper incestuous family to teach the kids its fine fuck there bothers and sisters and even Mom(Sarah) & Dad(Joey) and create more offspring.

IrfonIrfonover 4 years ago
I keep coming....

…..back to this great story !

…..& that fabulous phrase:-."just gave him a facial"...….loved that !!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's official.

I have now read all of your stories - most more than once. I absolutely luv your writing style.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 4 years ago
Ok

Now you have to take this further! It just SCREAMS for a sequel. Love your work and I love reading any new stuff you write. Please keep writing, I'll keep reading!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story, Great Sex

Really enjoyed your great bro-sis story, and the Sorority Sisters was a nice extention. But I couldn't help thinking about how Joey was going to get along now, knowing that he could be a stud of studs. With his sis back in her college and unavailable on a daily basis, it wouldn't take him long to notice his Mom wore silk stockings, and could be attractd to his big dick if he used his newly acquired stud personality to seduce her.

Perhaps you could add an encore chapter to this story, and to your illustrious stoty list. Thanx for another great read!

monmonmon7monmonmon7about 4 years ago

nice story but why did you skip the orgy at the end? that was going to be the best part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Aymzucym

I've never commented on a story but this was pretty damn good I'll be honest. You have real talent so that even with a story so unbelievable you pulled it off with ease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

good writing.

bpanther777bpanther777almost 4 years ago

Excellent story and very fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Not at all subtle, but sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

I can relate so much. I was insecure and jealous when my brother dated different girls, including a friend of mine who confided in me about what a sexual animal he was in bed with two great attributes; his tongue and his huge cock. One weekend when he was free, I got up the nerve to entice him into getting naked with me. OMG, my friend wasn't lying about his huge thick penis size and I couldn't stop staring at the big head on it! I asked him to lick my throbbing pussy then fuck me with his huge dick. I never came so hard and so quickly just seconds after his mouth touched my pussy, and I never had a dick that big either in me. I shuttered all over his big cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Do young

people (18+) actually read comic books? When I was even younger (maybe as late as 10) I gave them up for more adult publications.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
outta be a law

I am great with nylons, but who ever made pantyhose either was an old made or be stood against a wall and drown in cum

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Wish there was a follow up adventure

Fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Six Stars!!!

Hope an encore will be coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need a brother

Many of these stories get me excited but this one pushed me over the edge loved it hope there's more

hornyOzManhornyOzManover 3 years ago
Amazing

Please keep this one going.

I absolutely loved it 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I HOPE YOU WILL SEQUEL THIS

either as a story or as an illustrated story

sorority stud

who knows maybe throw their mothers/real sisters in the mix

maybe Jasmine leaves high school and takes a job at this college

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Good story...

until the bi thing...

PerveratheartPerveratheartover 3 years ago
Awesome

This was an awesome story.

jss2003jss2003over 3 years ago
A small math error.

This Friday evening, three days before actual Halloween

...The asshole dumps me the day before Halloween

The math doesn't add up. Why does she need help because he dumped her two days before he dumped her?

Hot story anyway. I am just cursed with an eye for details.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 3 years ago

You know they say....Incest is best, put your sister to the test!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Queen of my DREAMS!

You always get me so turned on, and I thank you for so many great and sexy adventures, Keep doing what you do. I have read so many of your stories and I see you in each one. Thank you, thank you thank you...Please do not stop writing these stories! GB

kfa2kfa2about 3 years ago
PLEASE More

Please do more of this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

100% pure fantasy but cute. Brothers and Sisters "NEVER" get along that well. But if Hollywood can make millions in fantasy land so can you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He's more of a SIMP than a nerd. Too pathetic to be entertaining for me. That said, very well written story, just not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damn! This is only your second story I’ve read, but it is easy to see why you have a medium sized city worth of followers!

Rbecca01Rbecca01about 3 years ago

My DEAR DEAR AUTHOR,

LOVED EVERY WORD IN THE DIALOGUES,ON PAGE ( 03 ) & ( 04 ) BETWEEN SARAH & JOEY HER BROTHER !!BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN NAUGHTY DIALOGUES JUST THE SORT ONE WOULD LIKE & ANTICIPATE WHEN SISTER SPREADS HER LEGS WIDE SHOWING HER BALD, WAXED CUNT TO HER VIRGIN BROTHER WITH A BIG 08 INCH COCK !!

YOU SILK STOCKING LOVER IS MY FAVOURITE AUTHOR & I HOPE I HAVE TOLD YOU,. FEW REASONS !!

HOPE YOU RESPOND & EMAIL ME RAMESH MURTHY LIVING IN BANGALORE CITY, INDIA THO A BRITISH PASSPORT HOLDING, N.H.S. U.K. TRAINED MENTAL HEALTH SPECIALIST & SEX THERAPIST !!

🙏🇬🇧🇮🇳🕉️👍👌😜👃👅🙏🤓😘🙏

LOVE TO LICK & SNIFF & EAT BALD SMOOTH PUSSIES ANY COLOUR FROM ANY COUNTRY GIRLS SPECIALLY IN THEIR MID-TWENTIES. !!

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

amazing story

I loved the characters and the back and forth between everyone. i wished I could have gone to a sorority party like that when I was in high school.

I enjoyed it , cant wait to read the next one.

I saw some commenting brothers and sisters arent that close, I would have to disagree, I have quite a few that are and always have been close. I know 2 sets if I ever heard they were sleeping together it would not surprise me, one live together since high school.

very good job Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Its one of the best sibling sex stories I've ever read. Written well and brings out the theme so you can picture it, thank you and please have more episodes where they are both home along as Mom and Dad go on a trip ..........

Thank you and more please maybe just brother and sister this time.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 3 years ago

Well developed how there hidden desires came out, the other girls joining in with a promising 4 way at the end. Made me wish I'd had a sister, especially as helpful as big sister helping him loose his virginity in such a delightful way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dirty but loved it.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Yup, another enjoyable read. I hope this series turns into a tender romantic relationship story. Well, that's the feeling I get from the characters. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not able to keep my intrest

garolopezvigarolopezvialmost 3 years ago

Awesome use of the word “cunt “ made this a pretty HOT story for me !!

garolopezvigarolopezvialmost 3 years ago

Wow I can imagine them making my fetish and EVERY single whim I had growing up cum true for me !!. He would be property of that sorority and JEALOUSLY guarded too I imagine!!

Fine use of the word “cunt” !

Wonderful unladylike use.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so fucking hoootttttttttt!!!!

KinkynfitKinkynfitalmost 3 years ago

Very hot!!! Well done!

Cutty4637Cutty4637almost 3 years ago

For all the geeks out there, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Reminds me of my sister and me many years ago, and then one day it was all over when she decided to get married and have children.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Brilliant piece of escapism!

A superbly sensual coming together of the incrediblely absurd with the practically preposterous, yet restraining our suspended disbelief as we silently urge on our charming protagonists to their inevitable harmonious conclusion!

FIVE Star sweep! Well done! . *****

_CKC__CKC_over 2 years ago

very well done… size really matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After reading and stroking to this story one should see the talent in your writings and there are more current to today's trends. Although it is still taboos with adult it should not be a problem but to each their own. St8, Bi, gay, les, trans, cd,mmf, and host of others,the amount of people who watch porn says that it is lack hidden desires. In times things will change. Great works that created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some things occur in different settings and if there are cohesive group agreements that bind, individual desires tend to disrupt the core. Having been in open relationship after we discussed our fantasies,, how do we do it and remain in the society narrative, how to be and non judgemental that we both need to agree and give latitude to our partner. The wife and I wrote a contract that took near a year that made changes for next few years. I must admit it was difficult. There are many emotional aspects, and unexpected issues. There has to be a lot ( what ifs). It is definitely been great for our sexual life and it creates great foundation for day to day life plus we always have something to talk about. It helped be less stressful. Fortunately it opened new vitality and we able to talk to others about how we got to the point calm. Like how to suck another guy's dick in front of your partner or parent. Well I felt I needed to know how they viewed it and gave my thoughts to the discussions. My point them was just think of it live porn nothing personal. There are probably numerous ways solving these issues and barriers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The most delightful part of reading the story is it just could be a true story by a naive, well endowed teen who really does love his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was totally hot! Through it all, I was imagining fucking my younger sister. I licked her juicy pussy a bunch of times in the 1960s and she sucked my cock once after I was married. I have never fucked her but she is my hottest masturbation fantasy. If you choose to reply, my special email is redwlfnh@yahoo.com.

Bill. Retired professor. Age 75.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had an older sister who would strip and dance for me while I was dressed in a short skirt while my erection was tenting out. I never had sex with her but the blowjobs were fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot story, certainly a 5 for kinky hot and great fantasy. As a "little" brother I was lucky to be seduced by my big sister, 5 years older than me, and she groomed and taught me everything. I could only fantasize about such a happy experience your Joey had in Sarah's sorority though! Never-the-less we had a few discrete threesomes with our friends.....and then much later in life after having our own families, etc., now and then. I think a sequel of "A Sister Surprise" like 20 years later would make a great story. Lots of potential new secret incest potential, take my word for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally Hot!

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

Deserves to be a FAVORITE!!!!

Wish you had another chapter or more once her brother gets to college.

Great characters, even better sex description.

I will miss the girls.

I love Halloween!!!

DrofLove957DrofLove957over 2 years ago

This story should have pictures. Otherwise great story. This makes a dozen of your stories I have read, and I have to say they are all great. KEEP ON WRITING PLEASE???

123noproblem123noproblemover 2 years ago

If you want to write fun dialogue, this is the way!

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Better late than never - phenomenal job, lady.

CcatoneCcatoneabout 2 years ago

Love a woman discretion and the college sex is definitely happening.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Takes me back to my college days. And that was a long, long time ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well,my cock certainly loved it!

DamGoodSteelheaderDamGoodSteelheaderabout 2 years ago

Great start to what I hope is a long string of stories..

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Great job, thanks for sharing.

Iwannahavefun09Iwannahavefun09almost 2 years ago

Great story, hope you continue the series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So hot to read about the love between brother and sister

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Oh my. I love brother/sister sex. Hard to believe though that so much open sex goes on in a sorority house or a fraternity house. However, having a room on the main floor of my fraternity house, I often fucked my girlfriend just a few feet away from other brothers and guests. I hope we see more of this relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great brother/sister sex fuck together while sharing erotic fucking at sorority/fraternity houses . Exciting ending with newer beginnings.. sensual

PhilLustyPhilLustyalmost 2 years ago

Awesome. Can’t wait to get to the next chapter.

NickCaveNickCavealmost 2 years ago

You are right up there for 'favorite Literotica author'...no question. I'm surprised to see you write some of the dialogue that you do. Almost every author here does it. Writing such passages, "Come for me my sister slut, come all over your brother's big cock. I want you to be my personal fuck slut, my three hole cum deposit, my submissive cock sucking, cock riding and ass taking bimbo whore"...

It isn't hot or sexy, to me. It's unrealistic and silly. Sometimes less is more. You're still a fantastic writer. I wish I had half of your talent. Thanks for all you've contributed.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Flawless writing, even the bits I shouldn't like I like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot & great masturbation material. It seems like everything is done right, but there’s just something indefinable missing. 4 stars

Bill S.

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

Easy five, and fave

-really like his sister, and great first time for him

and very kinky sorority

and there's another part-oh boy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story and creative concept. The story went from geek to raunchy really quickly or some of the dialog seemed over the top. Thanks for sharing this story. 4/5

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

5 stars and fav. Although the "Mistress" was a let down to me (just not my style). Overall an excellent story.

CcatoneCcatonealmost 2 years ago

I remembered my high school time, I was slightly autistic and very nerdy and definitely not interested in sex yet. I graduated at barely at 15 and already 54 hrs had 4.9 GPA. Finishing community College. My oldest sister was a professor at my future university. She and husband were going to take care of her younger brother. For few years she she kept me sheltered. I was about Graduate and there was this one girl that had was determined to take my virginity. I my sister decided that the slut was not what I needed and she said that anytime I wanted sex just tell her. I waited a few months and several conversations with her, I am just said I am ready, and afraid. After several attempts to have a climax I finally had a life changing experience. What my sister did was out love and protection. I had complete trust in her otherwise I would not ever be able to lead normal life, t had tried counseling several years. It is very to have personal relationship, trust and life experience plus example. Her husband my brother in law clearly my mother father figures and mentors. I have over the years have met with other autistic friends and we share our experiences with each others. Most of us had or still have guarded attitudes in many situations. We usually can spot others that have autism, we tend to have certain characteristics. I said that to say there so many different people in the world that we all cannot be all the same, it's OK to be different.

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

Oh My God. That was the best story so far

Definitely 12 stars if I could rate that

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

You could write at least 5 more chapters to this story and not run out of ideas.

HMSmasterHMSmasterover 1 year ago

What an incredibly sexy story. I loved their reluctance and their ultimate surrender! I wish I had a big sister like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

silkstockinglover is one of this site's best writers. She makes me wonder what in the hell is happening up there in Canada... lol. Still, just once I wish she'd write an incest story that reflected reality! I know this is Literotica, and I know she feels she has an audience to please, but unless Canada is different from every other place else on Earth, incest rarely turns out the way she writes about it. True incest is often about rape, humiliation, shame, and deep emotional, lifelong pain! Rarely does it end in the flippant happy endings this writer creates. Finding an incest story that truly reflects reality is difficult to find on this site. If anyone has the talent to create one, silkstockinglover is certainly the writer to do it. I wish, at least once, she would.

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagicover 1 year ago

Fucking loved this. So sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story & very well written! 5-stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great fuck story! Constant jack off tale. 5 🌟 stars +.

Bill S.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 1 year ago

Hi SSL, great story, I knew I had read this some time ago, when I saw the five stars and the "THANK YOU FOR VOTING," it was confirmed. I hope you are well and enjoying life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This should not be the end of the story. Joey returns to the secret Senior Chamber as a freshman and is held as the Fuckinator while his sister goes off of the pill and becomes pregnant. Please do another chapter.

RandStoRandStoover 1 year ago

Overall well written, good flow and grammar. The dialogue/banter between these siblings felt natural. The word "crotch" is overused and the "nylon covered feet" are mentioned a bit too repetitively, as are a few other descriptions. The internal narration is somewhat jarring at times. I think your writing would benefit from switching to third person, lengthening your descriptions, and giving them greater variation.

chasjbrchasjbrover 1 year ago

Wow! Just Wow. HOT!!!

py_studiospy_studiosover 1 year ago

Loved it, I would recommend not using words you don't know the correct meaning, like correlation... The meaning of CORRELATION is the state or relation of being correlated; specifically : a relation existing between phenomena or things or between mathematical or statistical variables which tend to vary, be associated, or occur together in a way not expected on the basis of chance alone.... the way it was used didn't make any sense. Other than the grammar it was a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started out childish and pretty bad, but got better as the story went on. I wouldn't rate it among the best, but not bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I relate, having fucked my brother when we both were at University, and periodically ever since, in spite of both of us being married. Our spouses are clueless, and I want our intimacy to go on forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the good ones, back before you made all your new stories always, always, always about anal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I FUCK MY LIL BTOTHER OFF AND ON SINCE WE WERE OF AGE. WE BOTH ARE MARRIED TO OUR SPOUCES. THINK ONE OF MY KIDS MIGHT BE HIS. WE STILL FUCK NOW AND THEN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Its so wrong fucking your slibings, but I find it weirdly hot :/ also it would've been better if she gotten back with her ex since he came back to apologize, I feel sorry for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG! What a wonderful story. Could any guy ever be this lucky? It's good he's also a nerd as he won't be doing much studying from now on. I am sure he will enjoy watching his sister attend to her Mistress' every command. I will be reading this one a few more times, that's for sure. 5 stars but worth more.

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

Third time reading this, and I still think it’s too short or at least should have a follow up part, but it is a very good and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

vapid bunch college really does lower the bar

Cunnilingus_loverno1Cunnilingus_loverno112 months ago

Absolutely delicious! The way that he's a nerd and how his size acts as a catalyst or that spark to everything else is just crazy. Avery's line "Oh I am going to take you to heaven" likeeee damn! Got me extra hard lol. The riding scenes were the most hot part in the series partly because I love girls on top. Definitely hoping for a part 2 of this, and a definite 5 stars + added as favourite to read more times later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES