All Comments on 'A Sister Surprise'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 318 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My Rating

Great start. Respectfully request more of the same +.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Out-fucking-standing !!

One of the best stories I've read in a long time. You definitely need to win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tremendous

That as awesome. And that's no joke. Sorry I like bad puns as much as you seem to. I love your stories. My only complaint is you tease us and leave us hanging so often. You give us a set of blue balls. How did she get to call Avery mistress? Was she the sorority pet? Does she keep sharing Joe? Does Mom who also wears the nylons he likes, or dad ever find out? The end? Perhaps? Let's go with perhaps not. Please?!

lazyhornylazyhornyover 7 years ago
perfect combo

In my opinion this has the perfect combination of an romantic incest situation and really bow chika wow sex when the sex is happening but managing to be really sweet inbetween. As someone who likes to read romantic incest a lot i really like that i have found one that i can get off to if i am in a mood to combine. i hope u write more about them and that they get an happily ever after together somewhere in the future with maybe some kids together, that they made themselves.

beau6beau6over 7 years ago
Awesome!!!

I enjoy your writing and really enjoyed this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

You have just made an old man very happy …

Like all your stories, but this is a bit special - keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
one of your best

Mistress Jasman this is one of your best, I for one would like... no love to see Joey become the Master of all the girls in the sorority in his fresman year. His second year he adds the female facilty to his harem. At some point his mom and/or aunt catch him fucking sarahs ass as she screams out her first anal orgasm. Any way just a thought thank you for the good read.

Cheat105Cheat105over 7 years ago
Good stuff

Really good read. Hope to see a follow-up. I've read several of your other stories too, all very good. So thanks for yet another great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NOT YOUR BEST BUT VERY GOOD

Request get the drawing boys to add illustrate the forthcoming chapters in the series if you plan to do sequels of this. Great making of a novella. Go for it my silky one!!!!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 7 years ago
Great Story!

You never disappoint and this one is one of your best! I hope there will be more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good Story

This one definitely needs to be continued. I think you need to continue through the rest of his senior year in high school and well into his freshman year at his sister's college as the house fucker for her sorority. You can add the mother in the mix if you wish, but it would not be required.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 7 years ago
The makings of a serie!

Loved it, loved it, loved it.

You write great stuff any way, but once in a while something stands out for me and this one did.

Please do continue and make this a series!

KAIJFKAIJFover 7 years ago
It was tres' hot and...

the well-developed characters showed they had not only attraction but affection for each other. I liked it a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I need more. Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story definitely deserves a sequel

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Sequel

A great start to an on going story I hope. I really want to hear more of this couple.

Only once have I heard of a male joining an all female soriety. I guess i now know why.

Thank you SILKSTOCKINGSLOVER

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi all,

Thanks so much for the early comments.

Oddly, this story originally was only supposed to be one chapter (I thought I actually ended the plot for once).

That said, I love these characters and am even playing with an illustrated chapter 2... but am unsure what kind of plot to do next....

Any ideas?

Jasmine

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 7 years ago
Excellent news. Illustrated even more awesome.

The sharing seems to be already in place, but more intimacy with sister and maybe mum.

Just suggestions.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Definitely need more chapters to this story.

starbanestarbaneover 7 years ago

Please add more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy shit

Very well written and i would love to see more of this story lol

cattenicatteniover 7 years ago
Fantastic

As always your storylines and plots are So Very Horny and well written. This has the makings of a classic. 5 Star

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good plot.

Nice story. I know there will be more stories. When does he take MOM in nylons. Does he like the feel of nylons or just admire nice legs in nylons?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy Fuck... Pun intended

Holy Fuck... That's so hot and horny. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Want College Again

Very very nice. Maybe a little sappy sometimes, but just fantastic!

jeddi20jeddi20over 7 years ago

I love the way you write. I can hear their voices in my head. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved It !!!!

Solid 5 stars, 7 if allowed. I really like the way you write. Keep up the great work and Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once again, a winner!

Another great story. I'd like toe gear more about what happened before the epilogue, but enjoyed the glimpse into the future. More please!!

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 7 years ago
Oh sister!

If only I had one! : (/

But a great story once again and a winner.

O O

^

" / "

As the eagle has said before...Two Talons up. (oops make that three.)

An always remember that the tongue can be mightier than the sword (sometimes.)

assman37assman37over 7 years ago
Another winner

Wow! Another great story from one of Literotica's best authors. A magnificent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your stories never disappoint. Excellent Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Theres got to be more!

At least one more chapter, maybe getting mom involved. This story has so much potential and you're the one who can pull it off.

MechTeckMechTeckover 7 years ago
Sequel

This story demands we know what happens when he goes to college

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow !

Wow if I see the author name has being you I know 1000% this will be an excellent story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sister and Brother

Another great story from you, as if there would be a doubt. I've read other authors and you are by far my favorite. Please keep them coming.

irishmike73irishmike73over 7 years ago
Stop while you're ahead.

This was a good story but it doesn't need to be continued, in my opinion. I've never been a fan of stories where the author tries to make you believe the characters love each other, but are OK with the other person fucking multiple people.

"I love you, now go fuck all these other people please."

I know my opinion probably isn't shared by many, but that's just how I feel.

FetishLover77FetishLover77over 7 years ago
Amazing - 5 Stars and I wish I could vote multiple times!

Jasmine, this really was an amazing story.

I think I know how you seem to feel about doing sequels but, since this is incest and his sister is Bi, you should at least have them at home for a long weekend (Thanksgiving?) and bring mom and son, and finally all three together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really hope you write at least one more chapter, really enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

More chapters, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Long time reader, first time commenter...

Unfuckingreal! I've been reading erotica for a "majority" of my 47 years and this is THE BEST story I've ever read! I'll be looking for your other stories for certain! Thank you for sharing! (Cudos to your editors as well! Many a hot story has turned sour due to lack of editing.). Only anonymous for lack of time to sign up.

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 7 years ago
SEQUEL. 5 stars&Fav'd

Plz make a sequel. Harem style. Would love to read tht. There's no stories in this genre tht are good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You just keep getting Better

Silkstockingslover, you just keep getting better. Thank you for your entry in the Halloween Contest. It is a great story. I hope you continue it with maybe the continuation of his sexual education and the first time anal for him and what college he goes to or if he is held captive at her school. JohnP

ilovelegs@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

You are amazing I have read every one of your stories.you should get a award for best on this site. Tim London ontario

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

more chapters please

wildman187wildman187over 7 years ago
at the beginning

you said "mom would have an empty nest when i leave for college......" leading me to believe that DAD was out of the picture already and then at the end you said "My fifth load was deposited in my sister's pussy back at home in our garage while our parents slept." and when i read the first quote i would have expected his sister to talk to his mother and him to wake up with his mother 's head bobbing not his sister but over all it was a great story just unsure on this end about the parents statement

wildman187wildman187over 7 years ago
by the way

by the way i gave you a five star rating because i found it to be great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Sequel please. A hot sister who is a bisexual slut and belongs to a sorority that is filled with bisexual sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another WOW story

I find myself going back to your stories again and again. Partially by design and partially by rediscovery. I did not notice the author and was a page into the story when I looked up and saw why I was enjoying reading the story so very much.

A sequel (or 6) would be wonderful.

Gremlin078Gremlin078over 7 years ago
great!!

see above!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cue the music and sound effects!

Since I'm an aging comic book fan, this story caught my fancy in more ways than one! I got a huge laugh when I got to the part where "Amy" (the Pippi Longstocking clone) flirts with Joey about his 'size', and says, "I imagine you can really 'Pow Bam Pow' with that thing."

The thing I lament, about that passage, is that Jasmine is apparently NOT a geeky comic book fan enough to recall that there was a time - back in the mid-1960's - when the artists drawing the "Batman" comics actually used "Boff!" as one of their sound effects for a punch, in the fight-scene panels. The campy "Batman" TV show, also of the mid-60's, used the word once, during an episode's fight scenes - with the production crew not realizing that this particular word had slipped into the English language vernacular as a synonym for "fuck". Back then, you could say, "I boffed her last night," about some girl, and guys knew what you meant.

I can just picture a re-write of that scene, in this story... Amy tells Joey, "I imagine you can really 'Pow Bam Pow' with that thing."

And Joey - feeling his new-found courage - says, "I prefer 'boff' - it's a much more meaningful word..."

I'm hoping for a sequel, but Jasmine's going to have to find some way to get 'Dad' out of the picture. I thought that it was just Mom and Joey, living at home, until I got to the very end, where he and Sarah had their last sex of the night in the garage, while her *parents* (plural) slept, upstairs.

docker59docker59over 7 years ago
Only 5 stars

Only 5 stars because can't give more.

I read all your stories and I think it's one of your best, it feels like I not alone to think so judging by the amout of comments.

If you do a sequel, please dear, end it so we don't hang on the caracters for ever.

But anyhow I'm sure it will be funfuckingtastic.

with love D xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot as Hell

God that was a fucking hot story...Please a sequel to this one! PLEASE?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

This is a great story, I really hope you keep it going. They would be the perfect couple to stay together and have a baby. She could always share with mommy.

joep01joep01over 7 years ago
Another great one!

SYL,

Another great story. Thanks!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

one hell of a story.

please continue with a part 2

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 7 years ago
Reply to Author's Note

If you are looking for a starting point to Chapter Two, have Joe go to his sister's college and pledge a fraternity. Some frats have sister sororities, or alliances between two Greek houses. Have the sorority, as part of the initiation process for their new pledge class, borrow Joe to be used for some sort of sexual initiation for the new sisters. You might consider having the head of the sorority use him to deflower a virginal pledge, and have Joe object to doing it in the chamber you have established unless all the sisters leave. Or, perhaps, have him do the pledges one or two per nights -- you already established his stamina and ejaculate production -- while the sisters supposedly leave the couple alone, or the threesome alone, while watching on remote TV with a multicamera setup and eating popcorn, making lewd comments, and later have Harley Quinn bring The Joker to the Halloween party again, where an edited version of his weeklong fun and games with cuts, different camera angles, fuck-music, etc. like a student film is running on the sorority house's internal cable system. See my story "Loving Eyes" to get an idea of what you might do with an initiation scenario.

ShawneeTrekShawneeTrekover 7 years ago
Keep Writing

Surprise indeed, a chapter or more please. These two could make it a lifetime duet.

bripashbripashover 7 years ago
awsome story!

You are a great writer. I want and look forward to seeing where it leads. If you plan to write another Chapter but if not it was great!!!

maxx308maxx308over 7 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

You're the best SSL.

THANK YOU

HAWKJ72HAWKJ72over 7 years ago
Awesome!

A little mushy towards the end, but what the heck. Still a 5 out of 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hopefully there is more to this story

As always your one of the best. So many possibilities here I hope you follow some of them with future chapters.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Oh Yeah

way to go. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't think you said "sexy nylon-clad feet" enough might want to edit it and say it 200 more times

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let's get Joey to college

My brother worked in a sorority while going to uni, maybe that could work for a story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

you should continue right from before the epilogue and this story could become a nice long series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dialogue is terrible

These girls want to be judged by their brains and they walk around sucking random people off. A time honored way to be respected.

Lanced12Lanced12over 7 years ago
Please continue

Love the storyline!

bigjknockbigjknockover 7 years ago
Good story

Don't let the haters get you down this story was good

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Love it!

Would love to read more about Joe & Sarah. I just loved this story. Of course, you are one of my favorite writers on this site! Is there more in store for them?

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 7 years ago
Don't end this here!

Great story. You should continue this at least another chapter or 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Biggest Fan!!

I love all of your stories, but I think this one is my favorite. Please continue!

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 7 years ago
Another home run

Another instant hit from you. Would love to see at least one more chapter of this tale, please consider it.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

By far your best story. And that is saying a lot. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely outstanding

Omg so fucking sucking hot. Oh what would I not give to be part of this outrageously sexy and fucked up orgy of sucking and fucking. My two live in fuck buddies and I acted some of this story out, with a couple of their best friends, we got so high on the insane level pleasure that we passed out for at least 3 minutes until we could go again, the second time we passed out and fell asleep. Oh fucking wow, must have more please and soon. Best ever from you, cunt lapping sex maniac, Lancashire U K

Now must go get fucked into oblivion again and again. 10/10.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Wow!

So much in one story! I hope you bring them back for another! Amazing!

chipmandonechipmandoneover 7 years ago
Awesome

I have no suggestions of how to continue this tale. But sure hope you do. You are one of my favorite writers. Please, another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
👍👍👍👍👍👍

your writing just gets better and better

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
10 / 10 again

Every story you do is simple perfect in my opinion.

If this continues please don't let it be mostly orgy etc. Keep it brother and sister 👌

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb! Chapter 2 please

Always well written and extremely erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A hot 5 star story

Liked that brother and sister got on and had respect for each other.

Loved he had an enormous c...crush on his sister!!! (As a woman love big crush stories!!!)

Really enjoyed the fact that she shared him along the way, possessive with him with the wrong type of girl but happy for those she trusted to enjoy him as well.

The ex showing up was a treat as it served him right! and nice that bro stood up for sis but showed she wasn't just using her brother as feelings for her ex appeared to be gone.

Would love to read more on these characters thank you and as mentioned 5 stars and thank you for a brilliant story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved reading please do continuation

Great read loved whole story would love to read more of these two. Maybe he visits her again so she can share him and help him more before he goes away on his own. Also maybe xmas home visit for the sister. Thanks for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DOUBLE WOW ! !

Dear Jas

Definitely a winner by my (high) standards. Five stars * * * * * for sure. Beautiful plot-creatively filthy. Wonderful language-consistently dirty. Outstanding story concept- constant reminders throughout of the intense incestuous relationship. (would like to have seen the bathroom situation developed further). Your coda left many doors open. Good luck in the competition. Love you. Love your silk stockings.

I. Jack Auff

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Definitely

We need a continuation to this story. A fantastic start but we need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yes, very well written and arousing too !! Certainly a big step for a brother and sister: which is so hot. Yes, screwing his sister and her sorority friends is one great achievement !! Now, Sarah and Joey should bang each other when home alone and have some uninterrupted play time. This story has so much potential and I cannot wait for more chapters. Joey needs to power screw and eat her until she can't take it. Then they will be inseparable. Thank you.

CDchrystalCDchrystalover 7 years ago
Wow! Just Wow!

What more can I say that has not probably already been said?

If this story does not win the contest, I don't know what will.

Very well written, easy to read and follow. Well thought out and very believable.

Very good as a stand alone story, or the prelude to something more, but it seems to me like it would be hard to top perfection.

Nicely done!!!

chrystal

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy Shit!

I love all of your stories, but you've really outdone yourself with this one. Talk about hot! If I could give it more than five stars, I would. Please, give us a sequel.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
A relly HOT read!

Sure hope you write of their further adventures!

writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Great pace and awesome sex! Let's make it Halloween Week so you can write more! Best incest slut writer!!!!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great and hot!

Very hot and sexy story.

Have you wrote a sequel?

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

NSSurferNSSurferover 7 years ago
As Usual

This story is like the rest of your entries, I always look forward to what ever you submit because they are always entertaining and excellent

Benthere8Benthere8over 7 years ago
I love all of your work!

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story, I look forward to more to come. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your work!

Great story! Look forward to all of your works and additions to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Hot

Great story, as all those I have read! Would like to see more on this story line. thank you.

hnau0022hnau0022over 7 years ago
Bravo

This story begs for a sequel or two. Something with the mom and the history in the sorority house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Would love to see additions to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read

I look forward to more adventures of this guy, his sitter and all college girls that will be wanting him. He just may end up a prisoner .

carmel12carmel12over 7 years ago
erotic master writer

As with so many of your stories, well written, good dialog, and hot sex. Looking forward to more from these two, or many?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sizzling.....

The only way it could be better would be if Sarah shared Joey with Mom..... Mom could try out Joey's cock and then have Sarah eat her.... While Joey reamed Sarah's ass....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazimg!!! Please write more about these two!!!!!

Amazimg!!! Please write more about these two!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES