All Comments on 'A Sister's Love'

by NinaDalicia

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Halt

I stopped when she grew the cock.

Not my cup of tea, let's say.

SciFi perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting.

Delightfully different from the usual crap posted here.

bbwlover812bbwlover812about 6 years ago
Great start!

One of the better stories I have read on Literotica. Can't wait until your next post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mixed up?

It's extremely difficult to mix eroticism with politics and you certainly didn't do it here. The first part of the story was definitely amusing and erotic, and then it became boring and then stupid. There's more? Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The story was good and if you adjusted it a little would make an excellent book but it seems like you tried to slam a porn story into a fantasy story and it took away from both aspects of the story if you did two separte storys one a fantasy novel full of magic and politics, and one a porn story filled with sex and passion it would work so much better other than that i thaught it was very good.

NinaDaliciaNinaDaliciaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Nina's Thoughts

Hello, everyone! I'm so happy that you chose to read my story. Thank you! I hope you enjoyed it!

I will be the first to admit that I have no idea what genre this is. Is it adventure erotica? An erotic adventure? Something else entirely? I don't know anymore. If this story wasn't to your taste, I understand! But if that is the case I definitely recommend NOT checking out the other books in the series, because this one is by far the least plot heavy. Not that the others aren't packed with explicit threesomes and taboo pairings, of course... (They're also a lot longer than this one.)

I wanted a simple plot to move the characters along because I wanted a world for these ladies to have their crazy amounts of sex in. That ship might have sailed once I was writing an interdimensional war in the fourth book. Whoops. But we're here now, and I hope the (what I thought were) mild amounts of politics and intrigue will flesh out these characters and make them just a little more real. That was the intention, at least.

Whether you loved it, hated it, or anything in between, I would love to hear your thoughts, either on here or through my contact info at the end of the story. Thank you for reading!

Love, Nina ♥

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58about 6 years ago
More please

Loved this story, especially as it includes a Futa character.

Looking forward to more adventures with these Queens and the Futa Princess.

Great first post to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
New Fan.

Really liked it although a few phrases here and there broke my immersion in the story (like comparing the glyphs to fingerprints. They shouldn't have any concept of fingerprints). I'm not sure where the plot is going at the moment but it seems promising. If you haven't read it already I would suggest reading the Kushiel series by Jaqueline Carey for politics and sex done right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story. Time frame for Sequel?

Loved the story. It was very attractive. I would love to know the time frame for the next series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LoL

Frozen Futa is good. I don't recognize Raye but the others are obvious.

I think they should eventually get pregnant. That would solve the heir issue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kuningatar Cersei ja minä nussimme salaa tornissa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous