A Sisters' Ploy Ch. 06

Story Info
Lucy's night of lost virginity is upon her.
11.1k words
4.86
18.1k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Matt shared lifesaving duties with Lucy on Mona Vale Beach that Saturday, he viewed her with different eyes.

Through lifesaving, he'd known her as a friend for years, but the effect of her presence had never been like it was now. Even if he had sensed there was a very attractive woman hidden under -- to nominate the briefest outfit he'd seen her in during those duties -- the lifesaver's women's one piece she'd strip down to for going into the water, her body had never been -- for want of a better expression, sexualised to him.

The one piece might have offered a reasonable impression of her figure, but with only a moderate rise of the legs and a neckline high enough to offer only the slightest hint of cleavage and then only on a large busted woman, it certainly wasn't designed to flaunt it.

Besides which, having decided she was asexual, there had been little point in fantasying about what might be.

Now everything had changed.

He spent most of the day with his cock somewhere between that 'full' feeling which precedes an erection and a half mongrel. It was only the board shorts hiding enough of the bulge that let him get away with it.

Everything seemed to trigger him. The sight of the bottom of her swimmers drawn into her butt crack as she paddled the rescue board, the shadow of her nipples firming under her wet swimmer top and the wet bodice of her swimmers plastered to her flat stomach were enough to get him started. He nearly lost it when, as he helped her with a board rescue with a view up between her legs as she lay on it with her legs out to the side, he had the sight of her mons flattened against the board, and a camel toe of material drawn up into her crease.

He did lose it into a full boner as, in a quiet moment, he momentarily day- dreamed about fingering her to a climax in the pool the previous evening as she'd held her body tightly against him and pashed him crazily.

Lucy had caught him at that one. She'd noticed the glazed look in his eyes as they'd been transfixed on her body and glimpsed down to see the projection in his board shorts which even his knees up sitting position on the sand couldn't hide. The grin that broadened across her face had brought him back to reality, but it took another five minutes for his erection to go down.

He dared not even think about the fucking he'd given her afterwards, least the consequences were even less suitable for public display.

The thing was, matters had got well ahead of her intended sex education schedule. Tonight, after their date, was meant to be the one where she lost her virginity to him; she riding him cowgirl style to give her full control.

But last night Kylie had got all of them pissed as she kept filling up their glasses with wine and, with her usual inhibitions supressed, Lucy had discovered the real meaning of intimacy and passion and of getting herself right, royally, fucked.

But that date was still on, as was the sex that would follow it. And the knowledge of that only sensitised Matt to Lucy's body even more.

Of course, it was not all one way. It was just Lucy's moments -- and there were many of them -- of arousal were less obvious. The previous evening Lucy had discovered sex at its best and most intense, and she'd liked it. It was easy and unthreatening to linger on her memory of that experience as she in turn let her gaze loiter on Matt's incredible body.

She was unperturbed as her thoughts caused her vulva to swell and open and her vagina to be open and receptive -- even yearning to be filled by Matt. She might have vaguely realised that a knowledgeable viewer could interpret the open valleyed crease through the crotch of her swimwear and she was not unaware of the damp stain that produced.

But between being wet doing rescues and a timely use of her own board shorts, these bits of evidence were far less black and white than the bulge in Matt's board shorts and she noticed he'd been unwilling to strip down to speedos, even when doing rescues.

Her hard nipples were less easily disguised. But hard nipples have more than one cause and, again, there was enough happening that day to leave room for ambiguity.

But for Lucy, the expression 'unthreatening' was an important one. Last night had happened because she was drunk. Not too drunk not to know what she was doing, but drunk enough to reduce and overwhelm the inhibitions that had caused her to be a virgin at age 30. Not inhibitions about sex so much as inhibitions about the physical contact sex necessarily involved. It bemused her as much as disturbed her that she found being penetrated not the slightest bit disconcerting -- even when she was nearly cold stone sober -- but the flesh on flesh contact of the external parts of her body with Matt as he did so stirred up all sorts of alarming emotions.

Matt and Lucy had talked about it all on the way down to the beach that morning. Both had recognised Lucy couldn't write herself off with drink every time she wanted good sex. There had to be another way. That really is what her sex education was all about. Finding out whether, through some sort of aversion therapy, her sexual relations couldn't be normalised.

Matt had asked how the reactions to physical contact manifested herself. Lucy had no easy answer. They weren't able to be put in a single box. Part anxiety, part fear, even part revulsion; but at times they could overwhelm her and because of that she avoided physical contact with others as much as she could. She always chose spaces that 'gave her room' to avoid having others invade her safe space. Individual chairs rather than bench seats, ground space that left her room to back away from someone too close; she had a lifetime of little actions that protected that space.

It was a reaction she had to work hard to close down if she didn't have the benefit of some help from alcohol. She'd sort of gritted her teeth and dealt with it during the early stages of Matt's sex education of her as he'd progressively fingered her more intimately. It had been magnified greatly by the need to also deal with her aversion to be seen naked by anyone; including up to that time the sister she lived with.

The much more than two thirds of a bottle of red wine she had last night -- Kylie had made sure Lucy got the biggest share - had all but demolished her aversion. The less than half bottle she'd had the night she'd first ridden Matt -- merely using his erection as a dildo as she'd sat on him cowgirl style -- had helped but not been enough to suppress it.

But as they talked, she expressed a desire to try and deal with it coldly, rather than artificially suppress it. The date beforehand was specifically intended to offer Lucy a chance to get a little bit drunk but Lucy suggested they go the local fish restrauent and have a lower alcohol white wine, to cut down a little bit more the help she got from it.

As the day progressed Matt felt he became more sensitive to Lucy's presence; perhaps nothing more than his body's anticipation of the evening's likely conclusion.

When they both got home late afternoon, they found Kylie out by the pool in one of her tiny bikinis, some afternoon refreshments already set out for them on the coffee table. She met them at the back door, kissing Matt on the cheek...

"You guys must have had a long hot day. I've got some cold drinks and a few bits of anti-pasta ready for you. Strip off and join me."

Matt watched Kylie watch him as he took off his sun top and rested it on a chair just inside the door...

"Lose the board shorts too. You must get sick of wearing them and having them cook your balls."

Matt grinned internally. Yes, he did occasionally find the board shorts -- especially when wet -- chaffed his thighs. And yes, on a hot day, two layers of nylon garments could get a bit warm. But he'd never really thought of wearing board shorts that much of a burden. He was well aware Kylie wanted them off for her own viewing pleasure. Still, he wasn't inclined to deny her. The only problem was, already sensitised, Matt's cock had reacted both to the momentary intimacy of her kiss and to her obvious carnal interest in him.

It was a half mongrel that was exposed as stretching out his speedos as he pulled down the waistband of his boardies. Kylie couldn't help herself...

"I appreciate you being so glad to see me."

"Always am Kylie. Always am."

Kylie led the way to the two Ottomans which straddled the coffee table, sitting down at the one furthest from the door that she and Matt usually shared, moving over to allow Matt a half share of it, leaving each of them with a bum cheek hanging over the side.

Lucy, stripped down to her lifesaver one piece, took the other seat.

Matt wasn't surprised when Kylie put her hand high on his thigh and used the back of her fingers to stroke his half-erection and turn it into a full one as she casually ate with her other hand and asked about the day. She always did that when they sat like this.

And it wasn't as though anything was hidden from Lucy, since the Ottomans were barely lower than the coffee table, so Matt's lap and crotch were well within her direct view. For Lucy, the sight of Matt's erection always held some degree of fascination, whether it was exposed, or as it was when Kylie started stroking it, sheathed in tightly stretched Spandex.

He was more surprised when she slid her hand inside his swimmers, using the gap between his thigh and the overstreched leg seam, and wrapped her hand around the bare flesh of his by now rock hard erection, jerking it slowly up and down.

He was more surprised again when she slid her hand to the top of it and walked the stretched material and the waistband of his speedos over the top of his erection, leaving it fully exposed except for the narrow band of material that now covered her hand.

It wasn't any great sense of modesty that took him aback -- both the girls had seen plenty of it and Matt had sensed Lucy had a special interest in the sight of it. It was rather the increasingly clear declaration that Kylie had carnal intentions for it before he took Lucy on the date.

Given the fucking she'd had last night and the middle of the night sex on top of that, he might have thought she'd had enough for the last 24 hours already. Buy Kylie saw it differently. Matt had spent the day in Lucy's company, was about to take her out to dinner and would be spending the night in her bed, with all the additional privileges that would entail.

Especially during this transition period as he was still settling into their house, she felt she should have a turn of him and this was her one and only opportunity.

For her just feeling the warm throb of his firm manly flesh in her hand was for the moment enough. She was well familiar with the sight of the male erection and didn't need to look down at it as she continued to eat and drink with the other hand.

But Lucy could barely take her eyes off it. She watched as the bell flared and unflared as Kylie excited it, as pre-cum weeped and glistened from the tip of it and Kylie smeared her finger over the top to lubricate her playing with it and as the foreskin was pushed up and down the main shaft of it as Kylie's had gently jerked it.

She contemplated how that shaft would be inside her later tonight, only the second time in her life she'd had a male member in her body. For all her fear of close personal contact, the sight aroused her. Not for the first time that day, she felt her vulva react and moisten with the thought and her nipples harden in a very obvious way.

But she wasn't innocent enough to be oblivious as to where Kylie was going with her present action, nor as to the reasons for it. She wondered if she should be jealous or annoyed that her sister wouldn't allow her to have Matt to herself for the day.

Still, when Kylie announced...

"Well I suppose you guys had better start getting ready for your date. Do you want to have first shower Lucy?"

She took the hint. Matt was to be left to Kylie's predations.

"You're right. I'd better get started."

Matt had already figured out where this was going, although was a bit taken aback with the blatant approach Kylie took to get Lucy out of the way. He felt he detected in Lucy's countenance as she left a slight sense of being put out, but couldn't be sure.

And oblivious to the raging fantasy that had occupied Kylie's brain since the previous evening, he'd assumed he'd be dragged into Kylie's bedroom for some fairly conventional sex. Instead, momentarily releasing his cock, Kylie moved onto his lap facing outward from him. Turning her upper body 180 degrees, she started pashing him as she pulled aside the gusset of her bikini pants and reaching between her legs, brought the top of his shaft into her crotch.

What she really wanted was for Matt to take the initiative and just take her. To boldly push her to her knees and fuck her with a wild passion doggy style bent over the coffee table. Matt had stirred up yearnings in Kylie she'd never known before. His manly physique and presence had an effect on her that her previous more insipid lovers had never activated.

But Matt was oblivious to her desires, other than that for sex. He was still letting her take the lead.

Constrained by her intentions, she faced forward again, bent forward and guided Matt's erection into full penetration. As she kept moving forward over the coffee table, Matt had little choice but to follow her if he was to stay penetrated; and it was clear Kylie intended for him to do so.

Kylie had soon moved them into the classical doggy position with her bent over the coffee table.

Matt slowly started fucking her as he stimulated her clit with one hand and a nipple with the other. But Kylie found his approach too measured and gentle. She wanted passion. Real wild passion...

"Fuck me harder. As if your life depended on it and you've been wanting to do it all day."

Matt figured that was clear enough. The tiled pool surround on which he was kneeing was a bit hard on the knees themselves, but he ignored that as he gave Kylie what she asked for. Kicking the Ottoman they'd be sitting on out of the way, he fucked her hard and fast.

The racket made by the wooden legs of the coffee table as it rocked and moved under Kylie's body as his thrusts pushed her about were loud enough, but nothing compared to the grunts and groans made by Kylie herself. Like the previous evening, he wondered about the suitability of the pool edge for this sort of sex. The fence and patio awning meant no one could actually see them, but there couldn't be the slightest ambiguity about the cause of the noises Kylie was making. It was of a woman being pleasured by some seriously hard core sex.

For Kylie it was a fulfilment. The satisfaction of a fetish that had gnawed at her for days. She couldn't explain why; maybe something to do with having the gorgeous hunk of a man display a need to take her and fuck her desperately as if his sanity depended on it. The fact that she had to set it up, even ask for it, didn't matter anymore. The sex with her previous lovers had been safe and boring; but they justified nothing better. With Matt she wanted more -- much more.

His engorged, hardened manhood had filled her womanhood and was pounding it with the passion she wanted. She'd never been a moaner until Matt came along, but there was nothing put on about the noises she was making now. It might be partly the grunt of a body being pushed about but it was mainly an expression of rising arousal; an arousal too powerful to be suppressed into silence.

With every rapid thrust, she felt his shaft rake her g spot stimulating her like she'd rarely been stimulated before. Her swollen bud -- which Matt could barely keep his fingers on as her body was pushed about -- felt like it was going to explode. She pushed her breast firmly against his hand, dragging her nipple across his palm, taking every bit of extra stimulation he was offering.

Her legs were spread as far apart as she could get them, her knees lifted off the ground to the side of her, her thighs quivering with excitement and a building orgasm.

All Matt knew of this was that the way her body rocked and moved under him make it really hard to stimulate her clit in a meaningful way. His finger was on it and moving about, but in such a random way he doubted its effectiveness for adding to her stimulation. The nipple stimulation was a bit more satisfying. All he really had to do was hold his open palm under it and the way her body moved dragged her breast across it enough that he could feel a really hard and firm nipple moving across his palm.

It was clear that Kylie was being excited by something and that something had to be the fucking itself. Probably Matt figured by the banging of her g spot that the angle of his thrusts would have been achieving.

As for Matt, he might prefer some sort of face to face sex -- especially with women as beautiful as Kylie and Lucy -- but he certainly had no trouble honestly delivering the sex with the passion that Kylie expressed a desire for. Kylie's beautiful straight, olive skinned back, incredibly cute butt and gorgeous long hair which sensuously caressed her back as he banged away at her completely filled his visual field. He'd been mentally teased by Lucy's seductive pleasure all day and was more than happy to blow off any frustration he'd felt by giving Kylie the pounding she'd asked for.

Her grip on his shaft was beautiful; not too tight, not too lose. Just the goldilocks grip that pleasured his shaft with every warm, slippery thrust, without instantly brewing him up into a climax. And to add to it all, somewhere in her embrace of his shaft he could feel just the slightest kink; something that massaged and bent it ever so subtly but pleasurably. Maybe he thought it was as his shaft levered against the back of her vaginal opening and pushed against her g spot before being redirected up her vagina. But it wasn't worth analysing; it was just something to be enjoyed.

His only problem was he had to keep repositioning his body as the table -- and Kylie spread over it -- moved away from him; knee walking forward to bring him back to the more upright stance that seemed best for raking Kylie's g spot with his increasingly sensitive shaft.

He sensed Kylie was nearing her climax. No woman he'd ever made love to seemed as worked up vocally as Kylie was at that moment. He expected every thrust would be the last before her orgasm exploded on her. Her excitement translated to his; encouraging him to fuck her all the harder and faster.

When Kylie screamed 'fuck!' he momentarily assumed that was the start of her climax, so was confused when her body started to fall away from him. Unthinking, he grabbed her harder and thrust himself deeper, only to find himself falling head first into the water as the table Kylie was being fucked on tumbled into the pool, with Kylie on it and Matt on Kylie. Kylie let out a scream -- Matt couldn't have sworn it was one of pleasure -- as somewhat like a small catapult their bodies scribed an arc into the water, rotating around the bottom of the table leg, depositing them well clear of the pool's edge, with only a slight bump on the thick rounded wooden edge of the table as a price to pay for their carelessness. That and the narrative of their coitus being derailed -- momentarily at least.

It all happened in a moment, but Matt reflected afterwards that, his passion on fire, he didn't think he had actually stopped banging away at Kylie, even as they made their initial heads down decent into the pool. He's pretty sure he didn't stop banging as he rolled their bodies sideways away from the table to let him get a footing on the bottom of the shallow pool. And he knows for certain he was banging away at her as, having got the footing, he stood upright enough to lift both their heads and much of their torsos above the water, suspending her body at an angle to his, still one hand on her breast and the other supporting her crotch.