A Sisters' Ploy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed to somehow fall into the pattern she'd already identified that her aversion to contact applied less to sexual organs. Anyway, as far as Lucy was concerned, any breakthrough that let her feel comfortable with physical contact with another person was worth exploring.

And so, she found herself during the night reaching out for Matt's manhood; often finding it already hard and elongated and ready for her hand to wrap around it, sometimes enjoying the sensation of it growing in her palm.

There were times as Matt turned to his other side during the night she'd find herself losing contact with it. But when she'd noticed he'd rolled back, her extended arm would find it once again.

As for the hand on her breast, Matt's contact with it wasn't as consistent as she might have liked. It felt nice when he reached out for it and seemed to induce erotic dreams when she was asleep. But it was very intermittent.

Maybe, she thought, one day, they would be able to cuddle up together and she could actually enjoy it. She knew she had to keep working on it.