A Sisters' Ploy Ch. 07

Story Info
Matt's ball desperately need emptying.
6.4k words
4.73
9.9k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Matt awoke the following morning, it was with a raging night erection, accelerated by the fact Lucy's hand was wrapped around it as he lay facing her.

It had been a strange night of erotic dreams. On two occasion he had awoken with a sense he was about to cum.

Each time, he'd rolled away from Lucy, leaving her no choice but to release her grip or spoon into his back -- and he knew the latter wasn't going to happen.

But her request to be able to fondle his manhood and permission for him to fondle her breast had been such an unexpected step forward in her tolerating intimate contact that he didn't mean to deny her it. He was inclined to toss and turn on the best of nights. All he needed was to give the poor thing a rest; especially as he knew Lucy wouldn't be all that pleased if he jizzed all over her sheets. After all. This was a girl who laid a towel down under the place on the bed they had sex.

At some point he'd turn back towards her and at some point after that she's either grab his nocturnal erection again, or fondle it into hardness herself.

He'd taken some advantage of the right to rest his hand on her breast; as much to honour her offering as anything. Erotically it was a pleasant enough task; especially as her nipple pushed up between his fingers. But, unless he could cuddle in close and rest his elbow on her stomach, it couldn't be a long term thing. His wrist would be uncomfortably left hanging in mid-air.

As the only way of knowing whether it was time to get up in Lucy's completely blacked out room, he looked over to the door were he could see daylight penetrating under the gap at the bottom of the door.

In his randiness, he considered trying to instigate sex with Lucy, but didn't take more than a moment to consider it ill advised. She was a late sleeper and valued that extra time asleep and given he was there to slowly further her sexual education and the progress they'd made the previous night, it was a bit too early to expect her to wake her up and effectively demand she satisfy his needs.

Trying not to disturb her, he gently unwrapped her hand from his shaft and eased himself out of her bed; tip toeing naked to the door to escape the room.

As he entered the hallway, he notice the door to Kylie's room -- where all his clothes were -- was also closed.

Not that prancing around naked in their house - even with a rampant erection - would be considered a crime by either of the girls. More out of habit than necessity, he remembered he'd left his speedos on the drying rack near the pool.

Heading out the back door, he collected them and slipped them on, lifting the waist band over the top of his aching erection and pulling it down to normal height, leaving the projecting erection tightly sheathed in the taut stretchy material.

All that did was provoke it further, causing it to surge and inducing him to -- almost unthinkingly -- wrap his hand around it and jerk it a few times, letting out a little moan of pleasure as he did so.

It really didn't make sense to him that he felt as randy as he did, given the number of times he'd ejaculated in the last 48 hours was a multiple of any previous record. But he undeniably did. It was more than that though. His shaft wasn't just as hard as rock, nor just anxious and desirous in a way that left him randy. While he recognised it didn't necessarily accord with biological reality, it felt full. Full like his balls and shaft were overburdened with a cum load they were never designed to carry and had to be discharged in the interests of public health and safety.

As he stood by the pool, he contemplated the sunlounge meters away from him and the possibility of laying on it and jerking himself off. Given Kylie would be up soon, the risk of being caught seemed to make that unwise. He considered the alternative of getting into the pool and jerking off there as a more subtle alternative. It wasn't as though it didn't already have traces of his cum in it. But it was pride that stopped him.

He'd gone months without sex between girlfriends before without even feeling this randy. He rationalised that he could survive this bout of desire without resorting to teenage level desperation. It would pass.

Still, as he walked back into the kitchen to get himself breakfast, he couldn't resist the temptation to wrap his hand around it and give it a couple more jerks; feeling it surge in his hands as a shot of pleasure washed through his senses. It was an action he repeated several times, to the point he had pre-cum weeping through his swimmers - as he decanted some cereal and milk into his breakfast bowl.

As he sat down at the coffee table beside the pool, that wank off in the water was looking increasingly attractive as his level of desire ceased to subside and, if anything, became stronger. His shaft ached with desire so much it almost demanded attention.

From where he was sitting -- on the Ottoman normally occupied by Lucy - he looked through the living room to Kylie's closed door and cogitated on her desire for him to take her for some wild sex occasionally. He wondered how she'd feel about being rudely awoken by a randy male wanting her favours.

The issue became mute when he saw her door open and Kylie came through it. However, the sight of her did nothing to reduce his state of desire. She was wearing nothing but a tiny pair of string tie sided bikini pants, the brief rectangular front piece of the pants almost completely swallowed deeply into a camel toe that started in the crease that went half way up her bulging mons and disappeared under her crotch leaving what gave every impression of a v shaped cut out. Either side of it the mons and flesh of her crotch was nearly completely exposed.

The width of the crease gave a definite impression he wasn't the only one who'd woken up aroused, an impression confirmed by her jutting nipples on what was otherwise already a pretty warm morning.

Kylie saw him as quickly as he saw her. As Matt was aware, with the Ottoman he was sitting on at virtually the same level as the coffee table he was behind, there was nothing hiding the projection in his pants and he could see Kylie staring at it as she walked to the door.

Matt had only a few moments to consider his action.

He could stay where he was, greet her normally and passively wait to see what developments might be. Or he could proactively and fairly immediately instigate sex with her; or at least make it obvious to her that was his intention.

Had she not had the little talk to him the previous day, the first option would have been his default approach. But as randy as he was, and with the encouragement of her words, he decided on the second.

He wasn't quite sure what constituted wild sex in Kylie's eyes. All he wanted was sex. Fun sex. Passionate sex. And most of all satisfying sex; for her as much as him hopefully. As for wild, well all he could do was see what developed.

As Kylie exited the kitchen into the pool area, Matt confidentially stood up, turned towards her, closed the small distance to meet her, bent his knees enough to get the tip of his erection under her crotch, wrapped his hands around her waist and hands onto her butt, pulled her into him and stood more upright, thrusting his erection firmly into her crotch as he kissed her...

"Good morning. How are you?"

"I'm good. But you seem pretty pleased to see me."

"That's a fair statement. But then, I thought I detected a degree of excitement in you too."

"Maybe. What might you have in mind?"

"Sex. Definitely sex. Wild sex if you'd like; although you might have to lead me on what constitutes wild sex right here and now."

"So you couldn't for instance wait until we managed to walk down to the beach and made love on the water's edge in full public view?"

"Ah, no. Quite apart from any legal issues that might arise from that."

"What about in a little visited part of the beach with some very private sanddunes?"

"Maybe one day, but not right now."

"Impatient aren't we?"

"Actually as randy as fucking hell."

"So I can see. Did my sister let you down last night? I thought I could definitely hear the sounds of sexual relations. Actually, I definitely heard you cum."

Even as she spoke, Kylie had been moving her hips to circle the tip of Matt's erection within what he could feel was where it was captured within her crease. It was pretty clear she was stimulating her clit.

He lifted a hand to place on her breast and started tweaking her nipple as he replied...

"Your sister performed above all expectations. But she then hung off my cock for the rest of the night."

"What? Really?"

"Yes really. She's still adverse to physical contact, but erogenous areas seem to be excluded."

Kylie was so surprised by this she took a moment to respond...

"Well, if she's been prick teasing you, should she be the one who has to put out."

"Nobody has to put out. And I don't believe in prick teasing being a thing. On the other hand, if you're randy too, then I might be able to do something for you."

"Do tell. That erection of yours has been trying to worm its way inside me since you threw yourself against me."

"Here I thought it was pleasuring your clit."

"Maybe. Are you going to fuck me or are we going to keep playing word games?"

"Fucking sounds pretty good."

Matt could sense that Kylie had positioned his shaft at the entrance to her vagina and it was slowly working its way inside her; only shallowly, but two layers of swimwear and all.

He pulled the strings on both sides of her bikini pants, before pulling them out from between her legs. But realising Matt was about to fuck her there and then standing up, Kylie decided to change the game. That was not her preferred position.

Dragging him into her room would give her a pretty good fucking, but nothing all that kinky. Bent over the coffee table? She did that yesterday and anyway she wanted this one face to face. On the kitchen bench? Been there, done that. The sun-lounge? Too much like a bed.

The truth was, Kylie had woken up nearly as randy as Matt; although with less reason other than the mental picture she had gone to bed with of him fucking her sister in the adjoining room; reinforced by the sex noises emanating from Lucy's room. Knowing Matt was likely already out of bed, the small bikini hoisted up into a camel toe had been no accident. Barely enough clothing not to make her look like a completely desperate slut, but one bound to attract Matt's ardour.

With her bikini pants removed, she could sense Matt was about to expose his erection and penetrate her. Pool sex was one of her major kinks; one living with Lucy had largely denied her. They might have finished in the pool yesterday, but until she could expand Matt wild sex repertoire it was the best alternative available to her.

As they balanced on the edge of the pool, she pushed her body forward enough to induce Matt to fall in, being dragged in on top of him as he fell.

Matt had little doubt -- actually none -- that the fall into the pool was a deliberate act of Kylie's with the intention that's where she'd be fucked. With her clearly being as interested in sex as he was and she now having established the place and mode of her desire for 'wild sex', Matt's focus was entirely on getting his achingly randy erection inside her as soon as he got his feet back on the ground.

As he grounded his feet, took Kylie in his arms elevated slightly off the pool floor and centred his erection on her vaginal entrance as his hand slipped between her legs to unsheathe his erection from his swimmers, his intentions were clear enough to Kylie too.

But she had other plans, or at least one more precondition to sex. Sometimes having sex in such a state of passion that some clothes are left on can itself be erotic. A sign of uncontrolled passion -- and there was certainly no shortage of that this morning. But as far as Kylie was concerned -- especially in her passionately aroused state -- Matt was her Adonis. And a true Adonis has to be naked. Completely naked. No untidy little features like a pair of swimmers tucked under his balls.

Kylie pulled her hips back to get Matt's shaft out from between her legs, then squirmed out of his lose hold...

"Just a sec..."

She knelt on the pool floor and pulled his pants down, releasing them to the pool as he lifted each foot in turn. Only then did she stand up and surrender to his pre-penetrative embrace. And it wasn't pre-penetrative for long.

Matt sighed as sigh of infinite satisfaction as his anxious shaft slipped effortlessly all the way into Kylie's clearly receptive vagina.

As they stood there embraced and kissing, their hands exploring and caressing the back anatomy of each other, each momentarily achieved at least some order of satisfaction of their raging passions. Matt's seemingly loaded arousal still desperately required a discharge, but the sexual embrace provided a sort of mollifying promise that it wouldn't be long in coming.

It also gave Matt a moment to salve his conscience. Matt had never been one to feel comfortable in simply using a woman for his sexual release. Sex for him had always been part of a relationship and while passion might sometimes drive a sexual interaction, even that passion was directed at the woman in the context of their relationship.

What Matt knew was that, at the moment he'd penetrated Kylie, it wasn't an act of love or even passion towards her, it was pure and simple the act of finding the nearest willing vagina to accept his load. It had pricked at his conscience, even as he'd slid his erection into her.

But now as they stood there, bound together in a passionate embrace, it stirred in him a more appropriate response to Kylie's acceptance of his manhood. A physical attraction certainly. After all, Matt regarded Kylie and Lucy as the most sexually attractive women he'd even known. And from that came a sexual desire towards her that was more personal rather than simply objectifying. But that in turn churned up and brought out his feeling of love towards them.

By the time he made the first tentative half withdrawal of his manhood and thrust of it back into her body, he felt he could do so without guilt. It was no longer some random vagina he was exploiting, it was Kylie he was making love to.

That simply identified his next problem. He was so randy, so full, so ready to explode, he was in serious risk of shooting off his load before he'd even got her warmed up. There was ample warning in the overwhelming pleasure of that first thrust that his body was working on a hair trigger.

His hands slid down Kylie's back until they cupped her sensuous butt, then further down until they wrapped around the back of her upper thighs. With a slight tug, he signalled Kylie to lift her legs and wrap them around his thighs.

As Kylie complied, Matt encouraged her to lean back, floating her upper torso in the water as she ended up at an angle of about 60 degrees from him. He hoped -- really hoped -- that the angular thrusts that would give him would be far more stimulating to Kylie because they'd rake her g spot. He also hoped that bending his shaft down like that, and limiting the full body contact he previously had with Kylie might just slow down his own reaction; because there was nothing more certain than another one or two thrusts in the sensory laden full body contact he previously had with Kylie was going to make him explode.

He tried a couple of thrusts, getting a nice positive vocal reaction from Kylie while managing not to add too much to his already heightened level of arousal. So it worked to a point; even if the visual sight of her body rag-dolling in the water, her breasts floating up and down with the surge of the water, was at once compelling to watch while at the same time maybe just a tad too stimulatory.

The die was cast. The outcome would be what it was. Kylie wanted wild, he was going to give her wild.

Matt started thrusting, hard and fast.

He looked down at where Kylie laid back in the water, her torso quickly awash with the turbulence caused by his thrusting hips, her breasts, the only part of her arched body other than her head at least occasionally clear of the water, seductively surging back and forwards, the nipples jutting edifices on top, as their inertia couldn't keep up with the combined rag dolling of her body and the desynchronised action of the water's movement.

But her face told him what he really needed to know; her were eyes closed, her mouth almost contorted in the way it formed an orgasmic circle as her increasingly rapid breathing set the pace of her increasingly loud moans.

He had been relying on Kylie already being nearly as aroused as he was to have given him any hope of him giving her an orgasm before his own hair trigger load was shot off. For a short while he thought he could get there.

But then those tendrils of pleasure started to fill his manhood as his balls brewed up.

Doubling down, he thrust harder and faster, surging his shaft each time as he thrust in, increasing the hardness and force of his raking of her g spot, hoping beyond hope to get her to cum even more quickly then he knew was about to be his fate.

But it was to no avail. Once the boiling up started, there was no slowing it -- more so given it's almost desperate starting state.

He bellowed out an alarmingly loud grunt -- given where they were making love -- as the first almost overwhelming pulse of his orgasm shot up the length of his shaft and sent its almost explosive message to the receptors in his head.

But he kept thrusting and kept grunting -- at least somewhat more moderately than his first grunt -- as pulse after pulse of pleasure rocketed up the length of his shaft.

He needed to keep it going. To keep himself as rock hard as he could. Whatever was building in Kylie -- and something big was -- he needed to release it before his erection was sated and let him down.

To increase his arousal and keep him hard, he used his previous image of a shaft and balls full of cum ready to go, to imagine jet after jet of cum filling Kylie's vagina to the point every thrust compressed it and caused it to shoot out past his shaft and into the pool; a flood of cum beyond any sense of reality but the image of which had a helpfully erotic effect on his efforts.

That and his continued desperate erotic thrusting worked to a point. The pulses of his climax continued much, much longer than they would for a normal orgasm to a point the pleasure signals almost overwhelmed him, and while they continued he stayed rock hard. He could tell Kylie didn't have far to go.

But the pleasure of the pulses eventually subsided to nothingness and he started to feel an exquisite sensitivity, almost torturing him with every thrust. He knew what that meant. His orgasm was over and evolution had equipped his body with a signal that he should stop thrusting because now his shaft was pushing and pulling his fertilising sperm from Kylie's body. He would have loved to have stopped, not because he wanted to fertilise Kylie -- at least not yet anyway - but because the sensitivity was so uncomfortable.

But Kylie was clearly so close to coming, he wasn't going to let something like torture stop him.

Finally, just as he felt the first softening of his cock, Kylie screamed a scream of intense pleasure and then kept moaning as she experienced a prolonged orgasm; signalled to Matt by the contractions he could feel on his slowly shrinking manhood as she writhed in his grasp.

He held her there, patiently waiting for her to finish; regretting he had nothing to keep thrusting with in the hope of prolonging her orgasm even further.

It wasn't really a case of her taking an unreasonably long time. It was less than five minutes since Kylie had pushed them in the water. The fact was they'd both been on the edge since the beginning; it was just that Matt's hair trigger was more sensitive than Kylie's.

12