A Sisters' Ploy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If his orgasm had somewhat drained Matt, the effect on Kylie was completely the opposite. The intensity of it had flooded her with hormones that made her need Matt's attention and affection -- indeed his body -- all the more. He was hers for the morning and she intended to make the most of it.

As his shrinking erection fell out of her, she guided him with intimate contact towards the steps, laying him down against it where she could push herself against him and caress him while lying half on top of him.

While the hormones triggered an emotional connection with Matt, they did even more to focus Kylie's obsession with his body. Her hand slid up over his bulging biceps and wide shoulders, across the firm pecs of his broad chest and down the tight stomach of his tapering body to where his manhood floated limply in the water, arousing her with its mere presence so close to her.

After the morning spent suffering the torment of an achingly randy erection -- indeed after two days of having what almost seemed like a permanent, or at least persistent, erection brought about by the seductive presence of the two sisters -- Matt was not displeased that it was for the moment soft and unneedy, notwithstanding the provocation of Kylie's delightful body pushed against him.

For Kylie, it was a bit of an affront. It wasn't that Matt's flaccid manhood didn't look pretty good on his naked body. She'd already decided it might not have been much bigger than those of any of her previous boyfriends, but on his taut, slender body, it certainly looked bigger and to her eyes, hung in the most desirably manly way.

But she knew his refraction period was pretty short. As far as she was concerned, with the intimacy of their embrace, he should be showing a boner by now. As her hand slid gently over his manhood, she placed her two middle fingers underneath it and her thumb lightly on top and started moving it slowly back and forwards against the friction of the water as she nuzzled Matt's neck, occasionally bringing her lips around for a passionate kiss.

At first she got no reaction. Matt was enjoying having Kylie naked body in his arms, but in his post coitus state that was really all he desired; especially after the last 48 hours.

But Kylie's gentle persistence paid off. At first only tentatively, she felt his manhood firm, lengthen and fill out; quite delightfully in a sensory sort of way for her. It no longer just flopped through the water according to her whims. It now wanted to go in a specific direction -- usually up -- and her fingers had to make it do otherwise.

But the tentative start gained its own momentum and fairly soon, it was a full hard erection in her hands. Her hand wrapped around its base, she held it upright, the top third of it breaking the water and appearing as a rigid pole above it, the bell swollen and prominent. With her head resting on Matt's strong chest, she stared down at it.

She never really had to wonder at Lucy's fascination with Matt's manhood, and especially his erection. It might have been some genetic quirk, but she felt the same way, at least about Matt's; because she'd never really felt the same about erections in the past.

There was just something about the fact it had been so intimately inside her body a very short while ago, and very likely would be again shortly that piqued her interest. It was almost like she had part ownership of it. She gently massaged it, feeling it powerfully surge in her hand as the bell swelled in response.

Already well aroused, the feeling of his hard manhood throbbing in her palm inflamed her passions. She lifted her head and kissed Matt, a deep French kiss that conveyed her feelings.

While Matt may have started out somewhat sanguine about Kylie's attention, the erection had sparked a renewed erotic interest. As she kissed him, Matt used his arms to draw her body ever more intimately close to him, bringing her breasts and their firm jutting nipples to rest provocatively on his chest.

Kylie responded by bringing her leg across Matt, almost lying on top of him instead off to the side of him as she had before. Matt in turn brought a hand up to stimulate her nipple; playing gently with its firm projection.

For Kylie, that sort of crossed a line. The stimulation it provided turned her desires from intimacy and passion to sex. In the back of her mind, that might always have been the final outcome, but now its implementation had been brought forward.

Releasing her lips from their gymnastic wrestle with Matt's she slid her body higher on Matt's, aligning her breasts with Matt's lips as she let the top of his erection slip into her crease where she could locate it against her clit and stimulate herself.

In the case of her breasts, Matt willingly took the hint and took her right nipple into his mouth, flicking the edifice with his tongue while his lips rolled against her areola. As the pleasure of that coincided with what Kylie was gaining from stimulating her clit on his erection, she let out a satisfying moan.

Matt could feel the tip of his erection jammed into a corner of Kylie's crease and the way she was squirming about, and her obviously increasing arousal, made it clear she was working it against her clit. As for her breasts, they always drew him like a moth to a flame. His eyes contorted down to stare at them as he willing sucked on one and played with the other with the palm of his hand.

For him, he felt he was in a nice place -- as close to heaven as a person could get while alive. He was certainly fully aroused, but his manhood was not calling for anything more than the pleasant little interaction with Kylie's clit that it was getting and he could slurp and lust over Kylie's dangling breasts to his heart's content.

As far as he was concerned at that moment, she could give herself as many orgasms as she wanted that way; because he could certainly sense she was headed for her first.

Each of them, in their own mind, had a different view of what happened next. But it was never a significant enough question for them to discuss it later.

As far as Kylie was concerned, Matt surged his erection to move it from her clit to her vaginal opening, where it shallowly lodged itself. As far as Matt was concerned Kylie altered the pattern of her squirming to bring his erection into her vagina. It might have surged, but it was more an automatic response to her movements than an attempt by him to penetrate her.

The why or wherefore didn't really matter. Kylie pushed herself down into full penetration and, already highly aroused and wanting to finish the orgasm she was on the verge of, elevated herself just enough off Matt to let him bend his head in to keep sucking her breast as she rode his cock and ground her crotch on his pubis to stimulate her clit.

It was probably less than thirty second later, she lowered her head alongside his and groaned out her orgasm; her vagina contracting pleasurably on Matt's hard cock.

As she finished it was a hormone driven instinctive response that caused her to throw her lips against Matt's and spend a few minutes pashing him like there was no tomorrow. As the first flush of passion subsided, Kylie pondered what she should do next.

Matt's erection still deeply penetrated her, binding their bodies together. Normally she'd tighten her grip on him and ride him to bring on his own climax.

But Matt was showing no sign of impatience or a need to quickly satisfy himself. Her passionate kissing slowed and gradually changed to a gentle caressing of his ripped body as she enjoyed the simple intimacy of their present union.

His arms now embraced her, but showed no inclination to flip her over to unleash his own passions on her or to push her body to a position that would give him more freedom to thrust at her from underneath.

The fact was, Kylie was correctly reading Matt. It wasn't that long ago -- barely a few moments -- he had enjoyed the great ball emptying as he'd fucked Kylie and unloaded into her the pent up result of Lucy's fondling of his manhood during the night. He was in no hurry to take things further.

Now he was content to enjoy the embrace of her sexually provocative naked body, the embrace of his manhood within her a delightful addition to the sensory pleasure of the position he found himself in. As she relaxed on him, it seemed the only thing stopping her body sliding down his into the water was the coat hanger effect of his penetration of her. It felt like full unfloated weight of her body rested on the base of his manhood. It was a pleasurable sensation. To Matt it made it feel harder, even bigger as it leveraged the top of it firmly against her vaginal wall.

It didn't really surprise him when Kylie chose conversation over action; even if the topic did...

"Did Lucy ride you cowgirl last might?"

Just for a moment, Matt pondered whether it was appropriate for him to answer the question. But it was clear Kylie was coaching Lucy on the details of how to approach sex. Giving her feedback on the outcome didn't seem too much of a breach of faith...

"Yes. I assume you instructed her what to do. She got herself a really nice orgasm from what I could tell. And then she invited me to finish myself on top."

Matt could have sworn Kylie's vagina tightened momentarily on his cock as she reacted to the last comment with genuine shock...

"What?"

"Well, I assume you told her that's what I like best and she had no trouble with me doing it that way."

"That doesn't sound like Lucy."

"I think what both of us underestimated was that Lucy might have severe issues with external physical contact, but almost none with penetrative sex. In fact she rather gets off on it, not surprisingly. So I just made sure I had minimal skin external contact as I did it."

"To think I've spent so long reassuring her that if she's on top, then with someone as understanding as you she can control it and that way control her fears."

"Well it turned out the fears weren't as great as we feared. But that's not to say her tribulations are over. The anxiety about close body external contact is still there."

"I don't know whether to be pleased or jealous."

"Pleased I hope. This isn't going to work if there's jealously."

"I know. And I am pleased. But by the way, if she leaves you as randy as you were this morning again, sneak into my room and..."

Kylie pondered how to express what she wanted to say...

"...Play with my sleeping body."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I don't know. Play with my nipples, stimulate my clit. You can even fuck me if I don't wake up first. Nothing too kinky. Just start the whole process and let me wake up when I'm ready so we can empty those balls of yours."

"And that doesn't sound kinky of itself."

"No. Think of it as seducing me to wakefulness. Speaking of which..."

Matt had been caressing Kylie's back as they spoke; one hand quite enjoying the sensory payoff of sliding itself over the glorious curves of her butt and the small of her back. As he cupped her buttocks, Kylie tightened her grip on his manhood as she lifted herself slightly of his body again and thrust him slowly as she once again started grinding her crotch on his pubis.

She left herself supported on one arm as she used the other to raise his head to her breast. Matt took the message and started sucking one nipple while playing with the other with the palm of his hand.

Matt twisted his eyes up to look at her face; to see her eyes closed and a look of deep concentration as she focused on stimulating herself. At this stage what she was doing was not causing him to boil up, so he could relax and let her have her enjoyment; getting pleasure as much from watching and feeling the movement of her glorious body and from sucking her nipple as from having his cock stimulated.

Kylie didn't take long to bring herself to what was obviously the edge of a climax. Her breathing let Matt read her well enough, with a few moans thrown in to encourage him along.

Suddenly, she gripped him tighter and accelerated her movements as she threw herself across the orgasmic threshold, continuing to stimulate herself until it was finished.

She gripped Matt much more tightly and started to thrust his manhood in and out of her body, before stopping...

"I suppose if Lucy lets you finish on top, I'd better do the same."

"You don't have to."

"Maybe not, but I want to."

Kylie floated herself off Matt, her arms around him more or less forcing him to float off the perch of the steps too if he was to remain penetrated in her.

The thing was, he wasn't sure it was what he really wanted because there was no truly satisfactory way of approaching it. If he turned her over and put her on the steps where he had been, he'd be severely inhibited in what followed. The steps, with the succession of edges you were leaning back on, were not all that comfortable.

Matt had been comfortable enough with Kylie on top because his weight was largely supported by the water and she was light. If he reversed that situation and gave her the pounding that felt so good when on top, it was going to be really uncomfortable for Kylie. He didn't think he could do that.

He could repeat how this whole pool thing started, with him standing and her arched back floating. But that was to pleasure her. It had been a bit ordinary for him; or would have been without the giant load he felt he had to shoot off.

Instead as he stood up, he gently guided her back to the shallow side of the pool; lifting her up with hands under her butt until she was just able to edge her butt a little onto the tiles. That put her at just the right height for a fairly effortless pounding from him; at least effortless in terms of not having to bend his knees or carry too much of her weight. It also let him have the most delightful full body contact as he made love to her.

As Matt embraced her and pushed his hard erection as deeply as he could into her willing body, he savoured the press of her flesh against his. Her womanly soft thighs were in delightfully full contact with his, multiplying the pleasurable effect of the meeting of the pubis and mons as their bodies were anchored together by the hardened appendage penetrating her. And her breasts! Those beautiful, firm, perky breasts with their tightened jutting nipples pushed against his chest.

Matt held her more tightly as he first withdrew, and then thrust back in, his excited erection; delighting in her vagina's warm, slippery wetness, her firm grip of it and the soothing pleasure of her body's acceptance of it.

He repeated the action; slowly at first, then with an increasing enthusiasm; increasing the tempo and firmness of his thrusts. Each time he could feel her nipples rubbing against his chest and her thighs grinding against his.

As those tendrils of pleasure started to fill up his manhood, signalling his impending release, he thrust all the harder and faster.

This time as he came, he at least managed to suppress the bellowing grunt of his earlier effort into something less neighbourhood disturbing. He stood there, holding her against him, as pulse after cum squirting pulse of his orgasm pleasured his body until it subsided into a quivering finale.

As he felt himself going soft, he withdrew from Kylie and disengaged to a lighter contact with her. In the back of his mind, he didn't want Lucy to once again catch them making out as she got up. Holding her hand as he gave her a final light peck on the cheek, he asked...

"Should we get ourselves some breakfast?"

As Kylie agreed, Matt dove off to retrieve his swimmers still lying where they'd been abandoned on the floor of the pool.

12