All Comments on 'A Sister's Revenge'

by TabooTales1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUalmost 3 years ago

Not a big fan of daddy and daughter stories. But this one was an exception. Well done!

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 3 years ago

Good god I love the angst in an incest story. Top marks, everything was excellent

Trekkie469Trekkie469almost 3 years ago

I loved this story. I raised my two nieces since they were 3 and 4. They know I'm their uncle but I treat them as my daughters. Over the years I have fantasized being with both of them sexually. . Sometimes with both at once but mostly individually. I have never really done anything with them except in my mind. Thank you for this story. It will forever be a part of my fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was really put off by the sheer hatred of both her plan and her explosive tirade, especially the spitting in her sisters face, and in spite of the turn around it evoked in both Penny and their dad at the time and seemingly through the succeeding weeks, in real life I can't see that remaining forever buried. Just as in her last little disclosure, that she kept the original tapes just in case. I can't help but think that there is a streak of evil in Row that, were she real, I would hope never gets unleashed again. That said, this whole tale in all its ramifications was well put together. And hot! 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You’re a genius

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mom could have watched and it would have been Full family affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Extremely hot! Not exactly sure what to think of the tale but it was well written with descriptive characters and natural developments. Well done. 5

DarellionDarellionalmost 3 years ago

Very nice. Great story

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

There are a few times when I start to read a story and think this is going to be a slog and it ends up being un-put-down-able and this is definitely one of them. By god you can write! Excellent characterisation of a wholly wicked plan dreamt up by a throughly fucked-up younger sibling that turns into a brilliantly hot story. Genius.

darvydarvyabout 2 years ago

My new favorite author! Great story! I know it's fantasy, but I love the time you take to at least set it up in real terms even if not in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Well written. Well paced. Great job.

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

Well, that was delightfully pornographic! You created a wonderful picture.

loopy69loopyloopy69loopy4 months ago

This story is amazing! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTabooTales1@TabooTales1
499 Followers
7/22/22 My Blog - https://tabootales1.wordpress.com/ In the past few days, I've added both Author's Notes about "My Son's Name Isn't Johnny" and an article about the story's performance and feedback to my blog. Additionally, I also wrote about a sequel idea I had. Give it a ...