All Comments on 'A Sister's Revenge Ch. 01'

by Johnboy9

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

Great story, certainly wish that boy was ME!

yorkie54yorkie54over 14 years ago
GREAT

A great beginning and I'm looking forward to more of this young man's journey into womanhood

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
interesting

Well written and interesting story. Interesting to see how this progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lovely,

Oh to have a mother like that, tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

I really liked the story and look forward to reading the rest of it, but it was a little confusing when the name kept changing from Michael to Melvin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes! More

I stripped and put on my own short, black babydoll while I stroked...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Part 2 not far off I hope

This is really, really good! Haven't seen this sort of great femdom-slowly forced CD story anywhere in a long time. Look forward to the next part and those to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good outline and looking forward

Good outline and certainly looking forward to chapter 2 and beyond. you done well on this one.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 14 years ago
Great beginnings

I hope that you continue this story because it has some points of realism to it. I too was a bit confused when the name switch happened but I hope that you will correct that.

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
This a weird Premise

But it still has me interested to see where this leads.

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sister's revenge and mother's plasure. It bacame a turn on when mom got involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sick family

If Michael's mom and sister thought that he was sick and immoral and needed to be punished or he would be lost to them; they have a immoral, dangerous and unloving way to help a member of their family. The mom and her daughter are sicker than Michael and the whole family needed to get a doctor's help. For a sister to treat her brother this way and endanger his health and his future life is terrible. And for a mom to go along with this and continue it on her poor son makes her worse than the ill men of the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I loved it!

I enjoyed this story so much that I decided to resume taking my estrogen..

sassysuetvsassysuetvover 10 years ago
Love it!

Great story! It hits most of my buttons. An older teen boy forced fed hormones to grow breasts and tricked into learning to enjoy the sensual thrills of lady's undergarments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The irony

Sick, twisted fucks think forcibly changing his gender is the way to cure him of being sick and twisted. I hope they all die horrible deaths

donny42donny42over 9 years ago
so sexy

Very hot, like it, sweet, sexy, hot! Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sister's revenge

Good story. I am waiting for the time when he is

"trapped" in his sissy clothes and makeup and Malissa lets him be blindly humiliated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A dream of mine

I have always wanted to be a beautiful woman for a short time. I like being a man also. I am trisexual. And love cock I would love to see what a woman feels during sex. Thank you for the great stories

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 7 years ago
What a shame Literotica imposes age limits

There are a number of unrealistic assumptions underlying this story. No matter -- they only make the tale more erotic.

Except for the age, and I know it's not your fault. But I cannot possibly picture the hero as an 18-year old: he is in fact behaving like a 15-year old at the oldest -- more like 13 or 14 in fact. There are sites out there that are not constrained by age and are still legal in most countries; I would love to see you publish this with a more realistic age description. (Let me know if you want details.)

Again, this is not your fault and I gladly give you 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need Suggestions

I felt very horny anf even inspirational..I am a boy and some times wanted to become a girl,but i do like being a boy.I love women and f***** them.Can you please tell me what to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
jerk off

i want be a gril so bad i will pay any thing to have a pair of tits and dress like a woman. this story want me cut my own privite parts off just to satisfy my mind i want to be a gril now not later.1UK8D9

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really awful. Not well thought out and the writing was terrible. More like a comic than a story.

dreamer31adreamer31aabout 1 year ago

i am sure you could produce another page im so hard now

thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I know porn isn't required to be textbook accurate and there's certainly nothing unprecedented about characters behaving like sociopaths and disregarding normal standards of consent and "decency" but some of what's stated in this story is just plain ignorant and harmful misinformation.

I get that cartoonish stereotypes can make erotic material more charged because they make liars out of the part of our psyche that wants everything polite and nice. The dumb bimbo, the clueless and oafish American male, the thug, the various types of nymphomaniac grouped according to ethnicity, there will always be places for these cartoons just as dirty jokes and junk food will always find their niche.

But when a character says thoroughly ignorant things and the implication is that they've done their research, readers forget to apply the same grains of salt they would hopefully apply to the snake-oil pitches of Dr. Oz or Goopeth Paltrow.

Just a brief summary: transvestite is someone who deliberately dresses like a woman and doesn't identify as such; transgender is not a "lifestyle"; hormones don't feminize adult or adolescent brains; progesterone is not the primary hormonal medication for anyone seeking to transition; feminization as a fetish is completely unrelated to being transgender; care providers do not get off on manipulating people into transitioning; and even if it were possible to brainwash someone into thinking they're trans, you'd need multiple conditioning techniques as people's brains and psyches aren't that pliable and you would likely need to isolate them both to control their environment and to negate the possibility of interventions from concerned acquaintances.

Also, transitioning would no more cure toxic masculinity or anti-social personality disorder than increasing one's melanin count would cure racism or make someone's dick grow. People who respond well to hormone treatments are most likely already primed to accept it at a neurological level. The likely outcome of this little stunt would be for Michael to violently lash out at his mother and sister. It may not be the erotic climax you've envisioned, but the likelihood that a male who feels emasculated will attempt sexual assault is very real.

It would have been less harmful if you'd relied on brainwashing techniques or just made up ridiculous magical pills or some other clearly fantastic method just to avoid giving the impression that this story bears any resemblance to real life transitioning.

It's worth bearing in mind that trans people don't feel like they're changing so much as assuming the identity they've always had. If you wanted to "turn" someone trans, you'd need to target them in the womb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous