A Sister's Revenge Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael really wanted to get off badly, but was too shy to ask Roberta to do what she did earlier, so Michael, in desperation, rose to his feet and lifted his skirt. Then he pushed his somewhat lubricated middle finger up his loosened butt hole and began shoving it in and out.

Seeing the boy go so far as to actually play with his ass in front of him, and seeing how the rest of the situation was looking to play itself out, Robert was growing all the more hopeful that, were he to continue using his present Roberta persona to keep Michael so off balance by engulfing him with an overwhelming cornucopia of arduous, sexual and sensual desires, and realizing if he did this in a slow, progressive manner, he was sure he could eventually seduce Michael into many even deeper, darker, baser desires of sensual pleasures.

In fact he was almost positive that by then Michael would be pleading for and imploring that he be granted any sexual satisfactions and gratifications he could think of, just to satisfy all those desires hitherto unknown to him, desires soon to be profusely engulfing his endorphins.

Now however, watching the boy continue to excitedly finger-fuck his ass, seeing the boy bounce up and down on his hand so wantonly, Robert egged him on with great delight.

"Oh yes, that's my little girl," he told him. "Fuck your ass-pussy! Yeah, honey, bounce up and down on that little ass-pucker of yours and make yourself cum while I do the same! That's it, you sissy-slut, you! Yeah, come on, be a slut for me, bitch! I'd never have thought of that. Yes Michelle, you're so much better at this than I am."

"Oh, oh, Roberta," Michael cried out. "Yes, yes, I love you so much, I really do! I want to be a slut for you! Please let me be a slut for you! Oh, Oh, yes, yes, I'm coming! Yes, this slut is coming so hard, just for you, Roberta, just for you..."

"Good for you, little girl, good for you," Robert declared. "Oh shit, Michelle, me too, I'm coming too, real hard, just like you did, oh yes, you slut, I'm cumming so much!"

After they calmed down a little, Robert spoke again, "Now, Michelle, if you really, truly want to be my slut, girl, you have to show me all the cum that you poured into those little panties of yours. Come on, girl, pull it out and show me. That's a girl, like that.

Though he was really shy doing such a thing, Michael went ahead and did as Roberta asked. When she saw the puddle of cum in Michael's hand, she lifted his palm to his face and forced it gently to his lips. Then she said, "Now, Michelle, show me how much of a slut you really are. Drink your cum and tell me how much you love it. Tell me how great your pussy juice tastes. All sluts do that for their friends, right? I mean, you want to be my friend, right? You want me to be your friend, right?"

Completely subdued by this beauty in front of him and grateful to have her as a loyal friend and delighted to be her true slut, Michael lowered his face into his palm and licked up the cum pooled there.

Never having tasted his own cum before, he was surprised to find it actually tasted good. So good, in fact, that he slurped down the rest of it with a voracious hunger. After all, didn't Roberta say that girls do this with other girls?

'No, wait,' he thought. 'Only sluts do this for their friends, their girlfriends...wait, that's okay, only girls are sluts, right? I mean...I think...oh fuck it!'

Suddenly, Robert took Michael's hand and brought his fingers to his own lips and began sucking on them, one at a time, making obscene noises while doing so. Michael watched in joy and anticipation. He was just so happy he was able to share this tender moment with this beautiful woman, this lady, now his professed friend and he was so happy to have the honor of being her slut.

"Wow," Robert said gleefully. "This is really great, honey. You really put out some great tasting juice there, didn't you?"

"Yeah," Michael answered awkwardly. "I guess so, I mean, I did. I mean, yeah, I really liked it too. I really got myself off, didn't I, Roberta."

"You sure as fuck did, kiddo," he said. "Here then, Michelle, try some of mine. If you liked yours so much, then you'll really like mine, I bet."

Michael was thrilled and grateful to be asked to taste the pussy juices of this great lady before him, and as her slut, he felt honored to do so. Seeing he wasn't backing off, Roberta pulled her juice covered fingers out from under her dress and panties and presented them to Michael who licked and sucked at them with gusto.

Again, like earlier, Robert thrust them in and out of his mouth over and over, like miniature cocks. As each finger slipped in and out of his mouth, Michael was suddenly reminded once again of the tube of meat he'd slurped on at the store and again found himself absorbed in the vivid memory it conjured up. He did find it funny, though, how the taste of Roberta's pussy juices were so alike that of the meaty steak he'd munched on.

'Hmm...' he thought. 'This is really great. Man, I could really get to love this kind of diet. Boy, Roberta is really a nice lady, a really good friend! I sure am glad she let me be her slut!'

"Wow, girl," Robert said in a sort of amazed voice. "You really know how to suck, Michelle! Damn, bitch, like a pro. You're sucking on my fingers so hard and strong, its like you're a vacuum cleaner! Yessiirreee! A regular little hoover, you are, bitch!

I wonder how good you are sucking cock. How 'bout it, girl? Can you suck a mean cock, honey? Are you finally showing your true colors, you really great and wonderful cock-sucking slut? I bet you are, aren't you? I see its all finally coming out, isn't it?

"Its okay, you know," Robert continued. "All real girls know how to suck cock anyway, right? I mean, of course, you know that. Every girl knows *how* to do that, right. But only true sluts like you have really mastered the art and technique so well that the guys they go down on really get off hammering their meaty sticks down into those hoover mouths of theirs over and over and over again, shooting all that sloppy, tasty jizz that only true sluts like you really know how to love and appreciate.

"Yeah bitch, I can see the glazed look in your eyes already, that need you have to grab hold of a mighty torpedo-like beef-stick and suck the shit out of it, munching and slurping down on the big, sloppy, juicy, meaty slab of cockmeat, right, girl? I can also tell because of the way you were sucking on my juicy fingers.

"Yeah bitch, that tells me you are one slut who really needs a man around to slam his huge rod into her mouth and down her throat so hard and so deep that they get mushed in the bowels of hooverville. Besides, someone with a vacuum seal-like mouth like yours has to have had plenty of experience doing that.

"And I bet you've had plenty of experience taking those meaty rods up your butt too, right girl? Yeah, I bet you love doing that too, right bitch? Sure, with an ass like yours, I bet you've been getting' banged every chance you can get."

All of a sudden Michael felt himself falling deeper and deeper into a pit of horrible nightmares. He never thought about it, but most real girls did know at least something about sucking cock by his age, and also knew that he did look and was acting like a real girl.

He did enjoy playing around with Cindy and her fake toy, but never imagined doing anything with the real thing. After all, he was really a guy, and real guys don't suck cocks, do they?

But just as quickly, Michael seemed to linger on Roberta's whispers and breathy sighs, whispers so tantalizing, sighs so alluring, like everything she was saying was just exactly how it should be, those things he should want, he would want, and finally, was falling head-over-heels in must have lustful desires for.

Robert, feeling the moment was never better, immediately pulled Michael off the couch and into the bedroom and there he sat down upon the bed. Once sitting, he had Michael face him. Then, after saying a silent prayer, Robert lay back on the mattress, raised his skirt and revealed to Michael his own reawakened cock, all 10 hard, thick inches of it.

Michael, still in a glorious, stupefied state of carnal delights, found it impossible to believe, to even fathom! Here lying before him his...his girlfriend...his Roberta, had a co..., a co..., well shit, a cock! And damn, he realized, not just a cock, but a fantastically huge and fucking delicious looking meaty shaft that he was drooling after!

'But no..., no..., I couldn't, I shouldn't, I'm not supposed to..., to..., to...

'But hell,' he began re-thinking...'Why not? After all, this cock belongs to Roberta, not some nasty, perverted old man, right?'

Suddenly, the voice of an angel washed over him, causing the boy to bring his drooling, opened-mouth eye-popping gaze up towards that heavenly source, a gaze that had held him from just 3 inches away, spellbound, over-looking a lovely looking, tasty smelling rod of desire, and two massive fleshy orbs obviously overflowing with oozing, molten drops of precious quicksilver just waiting for anyone to lap up.

"Michelle honey, this is just for you, dear," Robert whispered lovingly, not desiring in any way to frighten the boy now. "Go ahead, girl, taste my rod, my gift to you. My gift to you for being such a great and loving friend. My gift to my favorite slut."

"Oh Roberta," Michael was panting. "Its...Its...Its so beautiful. Really it is. I love it, and I love you for giving it to me. Its a wonderful gift. Thank you so very much."

"Well, honey," she continued. "Don't just stand there. Be my friend, eat my meat, okay? It hurts so much. Please suck my cock now, I need you to do this for me, okay Michelle? Okay, slut?"

"Yes, yes, Roberta," Michael answered eagerly, as he knelt on the floor and leaned over to begin licking and sucking on his best friend's nice, juicy cock. Just as if he'd been sucking on these big, massive meaty rods all his sluttish days.

'God, life was so grand!' Michael thought as he continued to lazily and contentedly slurp away.

"Oh yeah, Michelle, there ya go... slide your tongue around my lovely cock just like that," Robert encouraged as he gently but unexpectedly pushed his hips upward while pressing Michael's head down further into his crotch. "Now, let's start you taking a bit more, okay honey?"

"Mrrrpphhhh! Wait, wait!" Michael protested, almost smothering, his mouth so full now with the thick, meaty shaft trying to force its way into his gullet.

He was just trying to taste the juices first. He didn't need his girlfriend to force her massive tool down his tiny throat, not yet anyway.

But it was too late. His lips began sliding even further, going another inch down Roberta's cock, then two more inches... now three... four... five...six? 'Oh my god,' he thought to himself. 'Roberta's actually going to make me deep-throat this enormous rod of tasty flesh she has here.'

"Ahhhhh, yessss..." Robert cried out as his head fell back with a wide, satisfied grin. He was really enjoying this now.

"Gulllckup!" Michael felt the head of Roberta's dick hit the back of his throat, forcing its way through. He instinctively reached forward and grabbed the base of the fat shaft in an attempt to slow it down some. But it was just too much, too long, and finally, it was simply too late. Robert held Michael firmly, holding tight to his golden blond locks, only holding long enough to allow his mouth and throat time to adjust to his mammoth size.

"Don't quit now, honey," Roberts said. "I know you can do it. You're doing so well, you're being such a great friend. And I already know you're going to be a great slut for me, a great cock sucking slut. Just breath through your nose, Michelle, yes, dear, that's the way. Like that."

Michael lift his head up to question his friend about how she could know all this, but Robert just pushed him back down while simultaneously thrusting his hips back up at him, forcing even more of his fabulous tasting meat into Michael's accepting mouth.

Looking laughingly into the boy's pleading eyes, Robert gently cooed, "Yes baby, you're doing just fine, just fine. You're making me feel like the best woman on this planet. And you must realize that only a slut like you could bring this feeling of pleasure to a girl like me. I really want to thank you for doing that for me."

Looking once again into Robert's eyes, Michael again couldn't help the tears that flowed, but this time they were tears of gratitude for Robert's wonderful, endearing words of praise. Because of those showering affections, Michael couldn't help but work even harder at taking his his massive rod of tasty flesh all the way into his gullet, gulping and slurping his way until he finally met the base of that juicy cock flesh as his lips pressed up flush in a sensuous kiss against the sweaty skin from which the massive 10-inch rod grew.

"Ooh... that's it my sweet baby," Robert said to Michael as he began to saw it in and out of the boy's almost virgin mouth. "You're really going after my cock now. Oh, Michelle, if you keep doing that, I'll lock you up in my dungeon and never let you go. Never!"

"Gglllp!" The tip of Robert's huge dick hit Michael in the back of the throat, and kept doing so again and again with each repeated thrust of his sweetheart's pelvis.

"Gglllp!" again.

"Gglllp!" and again.

Having finally breached this point, this action was repeated over and over again. Each time the cock slid out, spit and juice would spill from the young lad's mouth, coating Robert's crotch and slopping through his legs, soaking through to the comforter and blankets of his bed.

Michael realized even though he was now deep-throating his lover's cock, he still had his hands wrapped around the base it. So he began squeezing it. Then he thought, 'Stroke the base, squeeze her balls. I bet she'd like that.' So he started doing just that, amazed at the size of her balls. 'My god,' he thought. 'Her balls are practically the size of oranges!'

He stroked up and down as Robert pumped in and out. The shaft was so slick and wet the pumping action was made really easy. Then Michael began to gently squeeze her massive balls as well.

Now the elder she-male looked down at the cute little girly-boy and watched as he slid his dick in and out of Michael's stretched mouth. "You're doing a great job there, Michelle," he encouraged as the boy continued to pump on the shaft and suck on the head of his cock. "This is really a great blowjob. You're really a great cocksucker for a first-timer, you know. I'll really miss you when you're not around, my little girl friend."

"Mrrphh, gggrrpphhh!" Michael tried to get out his relieved reply. He was really happy that his lovely Roberta was enjoying it so much. He'd never sucked a dick before, had never known a girl could actually have a cock on her body, especially a girl as beautiful as Roberta.

This being his first time, Michael was sure he'd be horrible at it. But because it tasted so good and Roberta really seemed so turned on by his performance, Michael gave it his all to really show his friend how much he cared for her. He thought by doing this, he would at the same time, improve his efforts and be even better the next time around, in case there was a next time. Also, because her cock was as hard as steel and so very dripping wet, it made it even more appetizing and fun to work on.

Because he'd seen Robert first as the totally dressed-up and femmed woman Roberta, a woman truly beautiful, almost a sex goddess in his eyes, and she being the one who soon brought the young lad to the ultimate peak of desire and blessed release by her hands, tongue and lips, Michael would forever more view her only as a true female figure, much like he thought of Cindy.

So when Robert revealed to him her masculine assets by showing him her cock and balls, Michael, being so completely lost in his sensual lusts and desires for the lovely creature before him, completely missed the point that this creature was someone just like himself – a man with tits.

No, to him, the woman he'd originally met was still the woman he'd originally met, only now she was blessed with something extra – a cock and balls! And a massive set at that!!

And being so deeply enmeshed in the deviant, sexual pleasures into which he'd been drawn, he could only continue on that thought and follow his wild imaginings as they pulled him down into an even deeper, darker and more voracious room full of gross desires, longings and yearnings.

'Who would have thought she'd be as hung as she was,' Michael was thinking, 'and still look so sexy with her cock sticking out like that, and better yet, want to share it with me!'

"Oh yeah, Michelle, you're doing... ooh... ooh... yessss... you're doing fantastic," Robert managed to say as he continued to enjoy fucking the hot mouth that was wantonly sucking his long, thick dong.

Lost in his lustful efforts now, Michael began to work the daunting shaft more rhythmically. Moving his head up and down, he timed his hand strokes with his head bobbing. Everything was so wet and sloppy, even the loud, slurping sounds he made were so lewd and disgusting that he realized they must have been like the noises a hog makes while going after his sloppy seconds at mealtime.

But even as that image popped into his mind, Michael could only think of how sensuous and erotic that must make him appear to his Roberta, with his face and mouth flattened out in her groin as he grunted and slobbered away on her delicious tasting cock, his ass pointing high in the air like a pig's ass would look. Imagining this, Michael pointed his ass even higher into the air, wiggling his butt cheeks sexily so Roberta could see and get a kick out of his actions.

Robert was really getting to love what Michael was doing to his cock, and was getting close to cumming now. However, he really wanted something more from this boy as he'd had the opportunity to come in his mouth and face already. No, Robert knew that his only chance to take this any further would be to make his move now while the boy was still up in the air with blissful exhortation.

"That's it. Yeah, honey! Work that cock, Michelle... ooooh man you've got a hot mouth. And a sweet-looking tush too" he complimented the boy, enjoying Michael's avid gusto.

"Mrrrpphhlp," mumbled Michael as he lovingly worked on the cock.

Robert finally decided to make his move after glancing down at the boy again. This time, he eased Michael's head back. But the kid was still fastened hard to his dick. He pushed harder though, watching as the boy looked up at him while his lips stretched forward.

Then with a "Plop" Robert's dick was freed from Michael's mouth. It sprung upward and smacked violently against the boy's chin with a loud slap, spattering precum and saliva all over his chin, cheeks and mouth.

The look on Michael's face was a priceless one of hurt and confusion. "What's the matter, Roberta?" he asked as slobber continued sluicing forth in slow ribbons from his face to his tits. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh no, Michelle, that was wonderful," the man answered. "I just want to try something else now."

"What do you mean?" he asked as he wiped his mouth.

"I mean, let's go all the way, honey,"

Before Michael even knew what was happening, Robert was off the bed and around the surprised boy who now found himself pushed onto his stomach and laying half on and half off the now soaked mattress where Robert had earlier lain.

Robert lifted the boy's dress and fully exposed his rear-end, covered only by his gaffe

"What... wait a minute... I... I'm not," he stammered as he tried to make sense of what was happening to him now. He looked back to see Roberta position herself behind his body, between his legs. He could feel the giant phallus sliding between his legs, reaching the hole in his gaffe.