A Sister's Revenge Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers

"I'm just going to slide it in for a moment," Robert said sweetly, as he leaned in closer, his lips inches away from Michael's ears. They looked into each others eyes for a few seconds as the older, more experienced she-male, taking advantage of the much younger man's naivety, whispered, "Just for a moment now."

"What do you mean just for a moment? No, you can't do THIIIIIISSSSS!" Michael hissed, having never felt pain the likes of which he was just feeling at that moment. Well, at least not the kind of pain he was feeling in his ass. His true friend Roberta, without asking, had just jammed her ramrod of a cock into his virgin ass in one long stroke.

He saw stars as he wailed like a little girl while the anal intruder forced his ass open. Michael was truly shocked, embarrassed, and quite put-upon.

'How could I let this happen?' he wondered. 'Aren't I being raped by her, my really good friend? But, then, is it really rape? Maybe it isn't really... after all, I just gave her a blow-job, right? Why wouldn't she feel it was her right to go ahead and fuck my ass as a natural continuation of the sex acts we've been performing together?'

Michael's conflicting thoughts continued battling with each other as Robert all the while continued to push his advantage into the poor boy's ravaged butt hole.

"Just relax your muscles, Michelle, my pretty one.... ungh," Robert advised as he adjusted his position on top of him. "Let my cock stretch your ass. You'll get used to it in a minute or two."

"And...oh fuck... and then you'll pull it out?" he asked hopefully.

"Well... mmm... no, then we'll really get to business."

"What do you mean?"

"That just means we're gonna have some real fun?"

"What? You mean... you're gonna...?"

"Just relax darling, and open wide."

"But, but, but..."

"Listen bitch, just take it easy and enjoy my dick. I told you I need you to be my slut today, okay? You said you would because we're best friends, right? You still want to be my friend, don't you? And don't worry, since this is just between us two girls, it isn't really sex, is it? Its just some healthy fun and games, right?"

"Okay I... ungh... I guess." Michael said, trying to remain calm under the circumstances.

"Okay, then, sweet stuff," Robert said in an exasperated tone. "Then let's get to it, girl!"

And so, this is how Michael ended up on his stomach on a mattress in the bedroom with an older, more experienced and very beautiful woman on top of him. With her massive 10-inch dick jammed up his tight ass. With his legs spread wide as she slowly pulled her dick out while slopping copious amounts of fuck lube all over their bodies.

"UMPH!" Robert slammed his pelvis into Michael's ass hard. His dick rammed all the way into the boy's warm wet hole.

"UNGH!" Michael felt the cock invade his insides again. The full length had just been pulled out and pushed back in again with a vengeance. "Roberta, I think you might be too... UNGH!" Again the cock plundered his ass.

"Oh SHUHweeeeeeet Jeezuz, you bitch you!" Robert exclaimed as he pulled his hips back, readying for another plunge into Michael's love tunnel.

"Roberta... huff... please just... UNGH!" Again the dick plowed into him, fucking him non-stop now.

"UMPH!"

"Please, Roberta"

"UMPH!"

"Oh, Roberta!"

"UMPH!"

"I... huff... UNGH!" Michael's eyes bulged out from their sockets with each thrust. Suddenly, though, everything changed.

Suddenly Michael found himself humping back into each of Robert's forward thrusts.

'Oh my god,' he practically screamed to himself. 'Was he actually beginning to fuck her back? It couldn't be! There's no way, no fucking way!'

"Oh... yeah, Michelle, that's it. Fuck back at me, baby!" Robert was astonished at the speed at which he'd turned this kid on! This Michael must be a real horn dog to have been able to turn him on to cock-sucking and fucking so quickly.

"Oh crap!" Michael groaned inwardly. 'It wasn't his imagination, he was humping back. But it was okay. All he had to do was relax like Roberta said. For crying out loud! After all, like Roberta said, this was just two girls playing around, enjoying themselves, wasn't it? This isn't really sex, right? Everything was cool. Roberta wasn't freaked, was she? Why should he be, then?'

Convincing himself with those thoughts, Michael felt Robert picking up the pace, his cock and balls smacking his gaffe with quick, firm WHACKS! Thrust after thrust. They continued to grunt and hump, causing the whole bed to rock up and down.

By now, Robert and Michael had gotten into a nice rhythm. Michael bucked up with each pump downward. He was barely able to grip the wet blankets with his lengthened nails. Each thrust was so violent the boy was almost pushed off the other end of the bed.

Robert managed to somehow position himself comfortably between the boy's legs which were now drenched in sweat confined inside his tight stockings and gaffe. Fucking back and forth together, they traded grunts and fuck talk.

"OOF!" Robert huffed.

"UNGH!" Michael grunted.

"OOF!"

"UNGH!"

"OOF... this is fun isn't it, Michelle."

"UNGH... yeah... I..."

"OOF!"

"UNGH... I didn't think I'd like..."

"OOF!"

"UNGH... sex with a big cock like yours, but yeah, this is nice!"

Michael had no idea what he was really getting himself into. By letting Roberta have her way with him, he was opening doors to a sexual bliss previously known to only those gay and bisexual men. For a horny, straight almost twenty year-old male, albeit one with a great set of tits, this could certainly become an addiction...an addiction which he mightn't be able to control later on...an addiction he, at present, didn't know if he wished to control.

At this moment, Michael had convinced himself that he was doing this for Roberta, so she would be the friend she told him she'd be, and then continue to allow him to be her friend. But now, speared on the end of her fantastic shaft, all he could think of was that he wished Roberta would remain his friend forever, especially if it always felt this good. Because if it did, he sure wanted to be her friend for as long as possible!

"Michelle, Michelle," Robert spoke up, trying to get Michael's attention. "Honey, where did you drift off to? Is everything okay, honey?"

"Oh, oh yeah Roberta," he finally said, coming out of his daze. "I was just thinking about things."

"I can just imagine, you little slut, you," Robert said with a kiss to his cheek. "Listen, I was about to get off and you stopped altogether. C'mon woman, get moving again. I need some help here."

"Okay, okay, give me a moment," Michael said with a blush as he realized the fucking had completely stopped. Then he realized just what it was Robert asked of him. Embarrassed to even have to ask such a thing, he said very quietly, "Um...why don't you, uh, well, um, can you give me a little push-start or something, you know, to start me off, or something? Okay?"

To tease the boy just a bit, realizing what he'd gotten him to ask here, Robert pushed, "I'm sorry dear. I didn't hear you. What was that you said? You'll have to speak a little louder, I'm afraid."

Speaking in a louder voice, Michael said, even more embarrassed "I said, please, Roberta, could you give me a little push-start, dear, you know."

Going even further, Robert asked, "A push-start, Michelle? What in heavens name do you mean by that? A push-start...why I never...imagine such a thing..."

"Roberta," Michael finally shouted in desperation. "Will you please fuck me? Please fuck me hard, woman! Fuck me as hard as you can! Fuck this slut hard and fast and long, please! I promise I won't stop again in the middle of our sexual bouts. Never, but please, I really need your cock, honey, please! I love it, I really do! Its fucking fantastic! Just drill it into my ass like you were doing, like you want it to come out of my mouth and come as hard as you can deep into my by now really stretched-out ass hole! Please honey, please!"

Then, looking gleefully back at his girlfriend, he said in a hoity-toity manner, "There, you did hear me that time, didn't you Roberta? Please, oh please don't tell me you didn't hear me then!"

"Well little one," Robert said gleefully. "If that's what you wanted, all you had to do was ask. Sheesh!"

The same moment she spoke, Michael began to feel movements beginning to snap gently back and forth inside his body, or more succinctly, inside his reawakening ass-hole.

"Yes, this time I did hear you Michelle," Robert continued softly, sensually, and he fucked into his girly-boy's butt-hole even faster and harder. "Yes, my sweet, little slut-baby girl. You definitely made yourself heard that time, you really did. So come Michelle, take my cock, baby. Take it as I give it to you so hard and fast, bitch!

To make sure Michael began to enjoy the words issuing from his lips, Robert began thrusting his cock faster and faster in and out of the boy's ass. This time he raised the boy to his feet and him stand before him with his back to him. Then he turned Michael's head to face his and began kissing his lips passionately while keeping up the fast and hard stroking of his enlarged cock, in and out of the boy's ass.

At this point, the first time in their relationship, Robert moved his hands into the bodice of Michael's dress, where his massive tits lay raised up on his new Wonder-bra that Cindy'd had him wear. First Robert lay his hands upon the boys nipples, seeing them sitting just over the edge of the bodice of his very beautiful mini-dress. Then he began to pull and twist on them, pinching them roughly while continuing to fuck the boy just as roughly.

This being the first time anyone had played with his nipples since Cindy had given them a workout the day earlier, and since this was happening along with his ass getting fucked as well, Michael was unable to take the double stimulation any longer and finally began responding to the sensual pleasures he was receiving since the shock of hearing his own lustful yet damning words Roberta had played back to him.

"Ohhh, " he groaned as he felt his ass getting flattened by his girlfriend.

"OOF!" Robert huffed.

"UNGH!" Michael grunted.

"OOF!"

"UNGH!"

"OOF... Now you're back at it, aren't you, Michelle."

"UNGH... yeah... I..."

"OOF! Yeah, It just took a little prodding, a little touching here, a little there, right?"

"UNGH... I don't know...I didn't think after what...why did you..."

"OOF! Aw, just shut up, will you? Shut up and enjoy it!"

After Robert said this, he reached down into the cups of the boys breasts and grabbed the complete fleshy orbs that lay inside the bra and lifted them out by his now engorged nipples.

"My fucking god," he nearly bellowed as they seemed to take forever to lift out of the bra. "Damn bitch, you've got a nice set of boobs here! Yes sir, some really huge bazooms! No wonder you're such an easy slut! Damn, wish mine were that big!"

"UNGH...UNGH...UNGH...Wait...wait...too much, too hard...Roberta, please please, ungh!"

After seeing just what Michael's tits really looked like, and just the fact that they were actually real, Robert got so excited he couldn't help himself and just started banging away at the poor, helpless Michael without even being aware of his suddenly savage attack on the boy. However, just when he was realizing how carried away he'd gotten, Robert found he'd reached his limit and, making one more thrust into Michael's ass, began to cum violently inside him, rapidly shooting load after load of his hot, thick cum, each shot coating the insides of Michael's ass lining, soothing the rawness that had been created there by the rough ride Michael'd just gone through.

And while his girlfriend was soothing his pain away, Michael felt his own excitement come to the fore once more, feeling a sensuous pain in his groin as his cock grew quite hard inside the gaffe. Suddenly his cum shot from the tip of his hardened rod, spreading all over his covered groin and soiling once again the insides of his gaffe.

"Oh baby," he sighed. "Oh my, oh lordie, oh wow!"

"Oh yes, bitch," Robert moaned, finally releasing his grasp on Michael's boobs while slipping his softened cock from the rear-hole in his gaffe. "That's right, girlie! You're a damn fine fuck, little lady. I'd sure like you to be my slut forever, if you don't mind."

"Well um, uh...you see..." Michael was trying to say, suddenly not sure if he liked the sound of that idea now that the heat of the moment had finally passed.

"Look, honey" Robert said. "You just think about it, okay? I mean, I know we're still friends and all, and no matter what, I want you to know that even if you say no, I'll still be your friend and vice versa, so its alright to say no. There's no need to feel guilty about any decision you make. But whatever you decide, I just want you yo know I'll be happy with your choice, okay my sweet little slut? Besides, as I said before, I know you really liked what we did together. You know how I know that, Michelle?"

"No Roberta, how," Michael asked.

"Because Cindy told me your safe word," He said while looking him closely in his eyes and curtly pinching his chin. "Yes, Transylvania. And never once did you even come close to saying it. Not once!"

Michael gazed up in amazed silence into his lover's eyes. Then, looking down in red-faced embarrassment, said, "Oh my god, I didn't, did I? I never even..."

"No you didn't, you little slut," Michael laughed sweetly, and pulling him into a hug, added, "And I love you all the more because of it!"

Michael, just becoming aware of this fact, quickly agreed to be his friend's slut once again. 'Besides,' he thought. 'We did have a lot of fun, didn't we? And the ass-fucking really did feel great, after awhile. What could it hurt to do it again?'

"So anyway, honey," Robert interrupted Michael's thinking. "Before you decide anything, we both need to take a bath to get rid of all this sweat, grime and cum, and everything else. You go ahead. I can wait till later. Your a bit worse off than I am."

"Thanks, Roberta," Michael replied. "I do really need one after everything I've been through. I'll try to finish as quickly as possible so you don't have to wait too long."

"Not to worry, dear," he told the boy. "I'll remove my makeup first, then bathe. You can bathe first and then remove yours. And I think you'll love my tub, at least if you liked Cindy's. I modeled mine after the one she has in her place – a perfect replica."

"Oh, fantastic," Michael almost swooned as he pictured it. "I just love bathing in her tub. It was an exquisite experience."

"Well then, go enjoy yourself, girl," Robert said. "And take your time if you want. Its the first door on your right down the hall there."

TO BE CONTINUED

Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers