A Sister's Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gymmyt
gymmyt
685 Followers

Raven leaned back, ecstatic that the scenario that she had played in her mind countless times was coming true, she reached sensually for the strap of her suit, slowly teasing her brother as she pulled it over her shoulder and down her arms, just like in her dreams. Jericho was having none of that, though, his hands tore at her clothes, stripping her topless, possessed.

He laid on top of her, kissing her primally, their tongues dancing a lover's dance, hands fumbling and tugging at each other's clothing until both were naked and rubbing their bodies together.

She pulled away and smiled at him, tracing his jaw line with her fingernail, she could feel her warmth on her bare body. Her fingernails dug into his back when he kissed her neck. She let out a throaty moan when he rubbed her nipple between his fingers.

Jericho maneuvered her to the center of the bed, and she lay splayed out beneath him. Her eyes didn't stray from the erection that jutted from his pelvis. Raven thought that his cock was beautiful, long, but not overly so, thick and veiny with the head taking on a purplish hue. She reached out and touched it for the first time, feeling its steely hardness in her hand, she reached farther and stroked at his heavy balls.

She pulled on his cock as if to beckon him into her, and he resisted.

"No...no, not yet." He uttered. "I'll never get this time back again."

Jericho sat back on his heels, a Cheshire cat grin on his face.

He took her in, savoring her naked body as she lay prone before him. He stroked her thighs, and then rubbed his palms along her firm stomach and over her ample tits, rubbing her long, rubbery nipples between his thumb and forefinger, pulling at them, listening to her whimper in ecstasy. Jericho rubbed his hand back down his sisters' stomach to her puffed labia, running his thumb through her soaking furrow and twirling it around her erect clitoris, reveling in feeling her body shudder.

He lightly stroked at her for a long time, bringing her to a quivering orgasm.

Her hand went back to his throbbing knob, stroking him softly; he gasped as her felt her place the head against her warm wetness.

"Point of no return." Jericho stated softly.

His answer came as she began rubbing him against her faster and harder, then pulling his cock, beckoning him towards her.

Jericho fell forward and in one swift stroke, she took his entire length inside her.

"Oh, my god," she moaned as he bottomed out. "That feels so good. "

The sensation of Raven's snug warmth around him was overpowering.

Raven took command and flipped over so that she was on top, grinding her pelvis hard into his. She leaned into him and began kissing him hungrily, their teeth knocked together, causing them both to laugh, but they didn't stop the animalistic thrusts into each other.

"Play with my tits, Jer," she whispered, and he was only too happy to comply.

As he kneaded her big round breasts in his palms, Raven began to undulate her hips faster and faster.

Raven cupped one of her breasts in her hand and pushed her chest forward into his mouth. Her nipple stuck straight out and he flicked his tongue across it, leaving ample amounts of saliva.

After suckling on her nipple for a few moments, he kissed his way to the valley between and then paid her other breast the same attention. She threw her head back and moaned. Her hips continued to pick up speed.

"Goddamn, I love that," she purred.

Her rigid nipples pressed into the palms of Jericho's hands as he palpitated her breasts, had his hands not been there, her tits would have been bouncing about wildly.

"Right there!" Raven gasped. "Fuck me, Jer, Oh, Jesus, don't stop!"

Jericho tried to meet every thrust of the wild woman that was riding his pole; he hoped that he could hold out until she came.

"Fuck!" Raven shouted, tossing her hair violently about, she was unable to contain herself any longer. "Keep...fucking me...I'm cumming! Lord, please, I want to feel you shoot it in me"

"I can't, can't hold it," he grunted. "I'm about to cum!"

"Jericho, oh please, give it to me." she sobbed, falling forward. Their hips were a blur, moving in perfect synchronicity.

Lifting her hips one final time, she came down on him hard and fast, grinding against him powerfully, causing him to wince, his hands dug into her ass and he pushed upwards, burying his cock deep inside her.

Both cried out with pleasure as he erupted deep inside of her.

"Oh, Jer," her voice was hoarse, her moan barely audible as she snuggled with her lover, reveling in the rapture.

gymmyt
gymmyt
685 Followers
12