A Sister's Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,960 Followers

"Ok Melissa; lets make the old fart pay for what he's been yearning for!" I said to myself in the mirror.

I picked up the package of Hanes nearly-nude sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose, the pink nylon bikini panties, and my black Mary-Jane shoes and skipped off to grandpa's den.

I put a perplexed look on my face as I stepped through the door into the darkened room; locking the door behind me. I stood in front of grandpa; bathed in the light of his reading lamp. I revelled at the look of sheer lust in his eyes as they travelled over my body, finally stopping at my pouting lips.

"Grandpa! I don't know how to wear these!" I sulked, and dropped the package of pantyhose into his lap.

"I don't know if they go over or under my underpants and I don't know how to put them on!" I snivelled, dropping my shoes on the floor and holding the gossamer thin, pink nylon panties loosely at my side.

Lucien was sitting in his favourite overstuffed chair, a glass of whisky on the side table. I could see an erection was tenting the front of his trousers. He smiled at me lasciviously.

"There, there Mellie; no need to get upset. Grandpa will help you; and together we will finish getting you dressed.

I had set the bait; I knew grandpa Bouvier would be unable to resist the offer to dress his teenage granddaughter in her panties and hose. Now was the time to negotiate how much I was going to charge him for the privilege!

"Ok grandpa; that sounds like a good idea; but I'm afraid I can't let you. That would mean you would be touching my pussy," I whimpered.

"And mother said I should never let a man touch my pussy."

"Well Mellie; you know we don't tell anyone about the panty-pops?" he replied.

"Well this could be like that. I can help you finish dressing and you can sit in my lap and we can cuddle."

I smiled. I had him hooked.

"And we don't tell mother?"

"No Mellie, we don't tell Dee-Dee," he said sombrely.

He obviously didn't know that mom had told me she knew all about the panty-pops. I had caught him in a lie but it would help me to play along.

"But grandpa, you give me twenty dollars every time I let you panty-pop me!" I whined.

"Well that's Ok Mellie; I can give twenty dollars if you let me dress you," he said eagerly.

"I don't know grandpa; this isn't the same as panty-pops; you will be touching my pussy when you help me put on my panties and pantyhose."

Grandpa was sweating and I could see the erection pulsing in his pants. He was so turned on; I knew he would pay pretty much whatever I asked.

"I promise I won't touch it while it is bare Mellie; I know that is the rule, that I can't touch your bare pussy," he went on.

I smiled and licked my lips and moved in closer so that grandpa could smell my perfume; my bare legs were close to his knees and my little titties, straining the buttons on my tight blouse, were directly in front of his eyes. He leaned forward and took my hands in his.

"So Mellie are we good to go?"

"Not really grandpa; this isn't quite the same as panty-pops. I think you should pay me more," I whispered.

"Mellie!!!" he hissed, the aggravation in his voice was quite clear.

I plucked the package of pantyhose out of his lap and stepped back out of his grasp.

"Don't bother grandpa; I'll get mother to show me how to put these on," I teased.

"But I just wanted this to be special for you because you paid for my Graham Academy uniforms and for my first ever pair of nylons," I said wistfully.

"Fuck," he mumbled under his breath.

"How much Mellie?" he finally asked.

Bingo! I had him!

"I think one hundred dollars would be fair," I smiled back.

"Fuck Mellie!!!" he yelled.

"That's a lot of money for an eighteen year old girl," he said condescendingly.

"Not really grandpa; I'll need lots of spending money at the Graham Academy and besides you are rich," I replied.

Grandpa was defeated.

"Ok Mellie; a hundred," he said.

"And I still get the twenty if I sit in your lap after," I smiled.

"Jesus Mellie, you sure are your mother's daughter," he said resignedly and reached for his wallet.

I took the hundred and twenty-five dollars and put the money on the side table. I waved the package of Hanes pantyhose in front of his face and held up the tiny pink bikini panties.

"So what goes on first grandpa; my panties or my nylons?" I asked.

Grandpa gulped and his breathing quickened.

"Well usually ladies wear their pantyhose over their panties Mellie; but us Bouvier men prefer our ladies to wear their panties over the gusset of their pantyhose."

"It just looks better; neater, more aesthetic" he explained.

"Aesthetic?" I asked.

"Pleasing to the eye," he explained.

"Ok let's do that then," I said excitedly.

Grandpa's fingers trembled as he opened the package of Hanes sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose and pulled them free of the cellophane packet. He flicked them out and a little cardboard insert fell out and fluttered to the floor. He stretched out the diaphanous garment carefully and then opened up the waistband and stretched it.

Grandpa got out of seat and knelt before me. I watched fascinated as grandpa carefully rolled up the legs of the nearly-nude pantyhose; he opened up the waistband and then lowered the pantyhose so that the waistband was just a couple of inches off the floor.

"Just step into them Mellie; one foot at a time and scrunch up your toes so your toenails don't make a runner. These hose are very sheer," he explained.

I stepped forward and placed one foot at a time into the carefully rolled up legs of the pantyhose.

Grandpa was almost panting now; his hands shaking visibly.

"Ok; here we go Mellie," he whispered excitedly.

He carefully eased the pantyhose up my legs until they bunched around my thighs; just under the hem of my skirt. They felt heavenly on my legs. They felt luxurious and sensual; I knew now why mother and grandpa liked to wear nylons.

Grandpa smoothed out the wrinkles in my hose easing the little crinkles over my knees and up my thighs. His hands felt hot and they shook as he spent quiet some time smoothing out the legs of my pantyhose.

"Mellie?" grandpa asked his voice hoarse.

"Would you mind if I took off my pants and shirt; just to make sure I don't catch anything on these beautiful sheer nylons and ruin them," he pleaded.

I knew that I was hearing the biggest crock of shit that I had ever been told since I found out that Santa was a fake! 'What the hell!' I thought; 'take every opportunity that life presents,' my mother always said. Especially when it came to men!

"Sure grandpa; that'll be an extra fifty," I said and stroked his cheek.

He didn't even argue; he took a fifty dollar bill out of his wallet and dropped it on top of the one-twenty I already had on the side table. Then he quickly shucked out of his pants and ripped off his shirt.

Grandpa's belly was big and hairy and his chest had titties bigger than mine. His penis poked out the front of his silk boxer shorts.

"Hold up your skirt Mellie so I can get these pantyhose all the way up," grandpa whispered.

I slowly eased the hem of my little pleated skirt all the way up to the top of my thighs and pulled it up around my waist. My bare pussy was exposed; the flesh at the tops of my thighs and my lower belly was snow white compared to my tanned legs and stomach.

Grandpa groaned.

"Jeez Mellie; you are so beautiful."

He caught a whiff of my perfume and the clean soapy small of my cleft.

"Ok here we go," grandpa said and began to smooth my pantyhose the rest of the way up my thighs.

He pulled the sheer-to-the-waist gusset up around my trim belly and stroked the sleek nylon panels with his fingertips. He eased his hands around the tops of my thighs and massaged my buttocks through the diaphanous nylon. The soft sensuous feel of the silky garment encasing my legs and buttocks electrified my senses. My pussy began to tingle and I gave out a little gasp.

"They feel nice don't they Mellie?" grandpa said, stroking my legs.

"Very nice grandpa and they look good too!" I giggled.

My long tanned legs looked longer, sleeker and more defined sheathed in the nearly-nude nylon. They were no longer the legs of a gangly teenager but those of a woman. I stroked my thighs and the front panel of the gusset of the pantyhose.

"Mmmmm........nice grandpa," I mewed.

"Now you know why Bouvier men like their ladies to wear hose," he said.

"Mellie? One more favour please?" he begged.

"What now grandpa?" I feigned impatience.

"I want to hug your legs a little; just give them a little kiss and a cuddle if you don't mind. Sort of the same as the panty-pops; I won't touch your bare pussy I promise," he beseeched me.

"I don't know grandpa; that sounds pretty naughty to me and I think mother might wanna know about it if you did," I teased.

"Another fifty?" he pleaded.

"Another hundred," I replied.

Grandpa didn't hesitate; he reached for his pants and took another hundred-dollar bill out of his wallet and tossed it on the pile of money on the side table next to his big chair. I had made a cool two hundred and seventy dollars and grandpa wasn't even going to touch my naked pussy. I felt so powerful; a teenage girl had one of the most powerful men in the state begging her to let him feel her up.

Grandpa bent over and kissed the top of my right foot. Gently, slowly, his lips travelled up my leg, while his hand ran over my other leg. I felt his lips on the smooth, silky nylon as his fingertips traced a line along my left leg. I saw his cock literally throbbing in his shorts. He took his time trailing his way up my legs. He rubbed the nylon against his face, his hands, and his chest.

His free hand released his cock from the confines of his boxer shorts; it looked swollen and angry; the bulbous tip was leaking beads of clear viscous fluid. As he moved up my body, I felt his cock rub against the nylon on my calf and he shivered. Rubbing his cock against the silky feel of nylon on my leg, his lips made their way towards my pussy. He could smell my perfume and the musty scent of my virginal mound and he breathed deeply.

Grandpa bought his lips to the seam that ran down my belly, across my bare pussy and continued along the crack of my ass. He began to lick at my cleft through my pantyhose, his cock moving along the nylon that covered my thighs.

I took his head in my hands and pulled his face out of my crotch.

"Grandpa! You said you wouldn't touch my pussy!" I whined.

"I said I wouldn't touch your bare pussy Mellie; now let me get what I paid you for!" he replied and buried his head back between my legs.

What grandpa was doing felt very nice actually; this was the first time that I had someone's face and lips on my pussy and now I knew why grandma and mother let men do this to them. It felt very exciting; the tingling sensations I had felt before were nothing compared to the little delightful sparks of pleasure that was igniting deep inside my quim. I decided to let grandpa continue; as long as I stayed a virgin, it didn't really matter what grandpa did to me anyway.

As grandpa's lips reached my pussy, I felt him suck on the panel that covered my pussy. The feeling was unlike anything I had ever experienced before and I held his head and rubbed my pussy against him.

I could see how aroused grandpa was getting at the feel of my pantyhose covered pussy being rubbed against his face. His cock was stabbing at my legs and it was throbbing so much that I thought it was going to explode. Reaching up, he spread my thighs wide and sucked the seam of the pantyhose between his lips; his tongue slid into my cleft and I felt as an intense pleasurable spark ignite a fire inside my pussy lips which flared and began to spread throughout my quim.

"Oh god grandpa; that feels so good! Please don't stop!" I moaned.

I felt grandpa wrap his arms around my thighs and hips, then felt him bury his face deeper into my pussy. I felt his tongue lapping at my quim and then probing the folds of my pussy. I moaned and cried out, and my legs quivered. Grandpa's cock was sliding up and down my nylon-clad leg and I could feel the heat emanating from his pulsing organ. I could also feel the wet trail of pre-seminal fluid that was soaking into the nylon. This was similar to what I felt on bottom when grandpa was giving me a panty-pop through my panties and I knew that soon he would soak my nylons with his spend.

I knew that the feel of my legs encased in the pantyhose was driving grandpa crazy and as I enjoyed his lips and tongue, I lifted the leg that grandpa was not humping let it caress his body. I could feel the heat of his body through the nylon, and the silkiness of the pantyhose on my sensitive skin added a heightened awareness for me.

"Oh god Mellie I'm is going to come!" he panted.

I knew what this meant but I didn't want him to do that yet. I needed to tease him some more and bring him further under my spell. I intended to milk him not only of his seed but also of his money.

With all my might I pushed his face from crotch and stepped away from him. The crotch of my pantyhose was soaked with his saliva and a silvery trail of pre-cum stained the nearly-nude nylon on my calf where he had been humping my leg.

"What? Please Mellie?" he begged me, his pulsing organ jutting out from under his fat hairy belly.

"You haven't finished dressing me yet grandpa!" I admonished him.

"You said you would show me how to dress in my uniform properly!" I tormented him.

"For fuck sake Mellie! Come on! You know what's going on here!" he demanded his face red and angry.

"Well after you finish dressing me I'll let you panty-pop me grandpa; wouldn't you like to panty-pop me while I'm wearing these sheer nearly-nude pantyhose?" I baited him.

"Oh god yes! Come here then," he gasped and reached out for me and pulled me close to him.

Grandpa was still kneeling in front of the big overstuffed chair and I stood before him with my skirt hiked up around my waist, still holding onto my pink nylon bikini panties. Grandpa snatched the panties and opened up the waistband for me to step into them.

I stepped into my panties without being told and then he began to slide my panties up my legs and the feel of the cool nylon panties against the lycra-nylon of my hose was absolutely exquisite. I shivered as grandpa pulled the tight panties up my thighs and then smoothed them out over my belly and buttocks.

"Mmmm that feels so nice grandpa," I whinnied.

"For me too Mellie! For me too!" he groaned.

Then he gently lifted one of my feet and kissed my toes and then put the shiny black Mary-Jane on my foot, crossing the little strap across the top of my foot and doing up the little button. He eased my foot back to the floor and then did the same with my other foot. I was now fully dressed.

"Oh Jesus Mellie you look amazing!" he gasped.

"Wait here a second!"

He rummaged in the little drawer of the side table and bought out a small digital camera.

"Some pictures just for me and you!" he smiled and got clumsily to his feet.

I posed for him; giving him demure shots of me balancing on one foot with the toe of the other foot resting on the floor while I sucked on a finger. The poses became progressively more daring until he had me standing in front of him holding up my skirt whilst blowing kisses at him. All the time his cock was hard and it wobbled as it stuck out from under his belly; a thin filament of clear fluid hung from the tip.

After a few minutes taking pictures I could see that grandpa was getting very excited again and I knew that he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off me for much longer. Also I had to admit, the fire in my pussy was going out and I wanted grandpa to ignite it again.

I sat down in the overstuffed chair and spread my legs, exposing the tight panties clinging to my pantyhose sheathed mound.

That was all it took! Grandpa snapped a couple of quick pictures and then tossed the camera on the table and knelt down between my legs.

I extended a leg and let my foot slide underneath him and rubbed his cock and scrotum with my foot, knowing the feel the silky nylon on his cock would drive him crazy. The good thing about my Mary-Jane's was that the top of my foot was uncovered by shoe leather and I could feel his scrotum and his penis on my flesh through the translucent nylon.

Grandpa leaned forward and once again buried his face in my crotch; he lapped at my cunny through my panties and hose. His tongue and lips went crazy against my slit. He was sucking and licking as he pulled my pussy onto his face. I felt his hips move, his cock slid back and forth along my foot, enjoying the feel of my pantyhose against his manhood.

"Oh this is so nice grandpa! Do you do this with grandma too?" I asked innocently, knowing full well that he not only did this with grandma but with my mother as well.

The randy old goat was having sex with three generations of Bouvier women!

"Never mind about me and grandma, Mellie; I want to kiss you a little bit while we play panty-pops," he said pulling his head out my lap.

"Oh I like it when you kiss me grandpa!" I squealed.

"Sure grandpa; go ahead. If I don't like it I'll let you know but you have sure earned your panty-pop today," I grinned.

I might as well get this over with now I thought. Grandpa had given me lots of money and I had let him do things to me that I had never let him do before. I knew that he would want to do this again and I was more than ready to oblige; so long as he was willing to pay of course!

Grandpa moved between my legs and I clenched my legs around his body, raking his flanks with my nyloned legs. He shook with pleasure and I looked up at him and smiled. I pulled on his arms, pulling him towards me. He moved up, his lips crushing mine. Then he forced my mouth open and put in his tongue. This was very different to the chaste kisses that grandpa normally gave me but he tasted nice and it felt quite pleasurable and I felt the little fire in my groin ignite again.

Grandpa did not need any further encouragement. He positioned his cock along the inside of my thigh and then pushed forward so that it slid inside the leg of my bikini panties and rested against the folds of my pussy. Panty-pops! But this time it was different! He was on top of me rather than me sitting his lap; and his cock was sliding along my cunny cleft instead of along the crease of my buttocks. It felt very nice!

With one thrust his cock slid into the folds of my cunt; only the translucent pantyhose prevented him from entering me. I scooted forward a bit so that his shaft nestled in the crease of my slit and for the first time I noticed that I was a little wet down there. Not just from grandpa's secretions but from my own juices.

I cried out at the feeling when for the first time ever, a cock slid across my hooded little clitoris. Oh this was so nice! So much better than when he panty-popped my bottom! I began to move back and forth against him and grandpa began to piston in and out the silky tunnel created by the material of my panties on the top of his shaft and satiny fabric of my pantyhose on the underside of it. He pressed the shaft down into the folds of my pussy, his hands sliding down to my hips, feeling my pantyhose sheathed ass and legs.

I held him close as he wrapped my legs around his waist, making sure I rubbed his legs and ass with my legs, letting him feel the softness of my pantyhose against his skin. Grandpa began to pump in and out of the lycra-nylon tunnel of panty and hose clad pussy faster and faster, the feel of my pantyhose against his body exciting him as he panted and gasped.

As grandpa panty-popped me I could feel the flimsy pantyhose material rubbing against my swollen pussy lips. With each thrust I could feel myself getting wetter as his glans rubbed against my clitty. I conjured up memories of him doing this to my mother and grandmother and I knew now why they let him. It felt so good! What had I been missing? But of course they let him put it inside them and I would definitely not be letting grandpa do that. Not for two hundred and seventy dollars! My virginity would cost him a lot more than that!

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,960 Followers