A Sister's Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,959 Followers

"Oh Mellie this feels so good and I know you like it too! I can feel you becoming wet down there!" he moaned.

"I'm going to make you very wet soon Mellie so get ready! Grandpa is going to come!"

I clung to him tightly, my hips moved with his as I felt the now familiar tingle begin to build. Grandpa grabbed my bottom, his fingers buried deep within my flesh; the layers of panty and pantyhose fabric slithering against each other. I was moving with grandpa, feeling my pussy being chafed by my gossamer pantyhose, but in a nice way.

"Oh Mellie! You little vixen I'm going to come!" grandpa howled.

Usually grandpa just grunted and moaned when he came against me; he had to keep quiet as there were always other people at the Big House; but this time we were alone and this panty-pop was so much different to the other ones. We used to pretend there was nothing really wrong with it when I sat in his lap and he bounced me up and down on his cock, until he came on the back or in the gusset of my panties; but this was as close to fucking as you could get without penetration. This was sex! This was incest!

Grandpa removed his hands from my legs and ass and groped my titties through my blouse and bra. I kept my legs around his waist and pulled him against me, our tongues entwined. The little fire in my pussy had spread to a raging inferno engulfing my body. I knew that I was about to experience my first orgasm and scrunched my bottom and lifted my crotch up hard against grandpa's thrusting cock.

A wave intense pleasure wracked my body and I began to shake; I drummed my heels against grandpa's back and raked his flanks and pulled my body hard against his as my pussy convulsed and my juices began to flow. I was coming and it felt absolutely heavenly.

"Oh Mellie I'm glad you like this as much as I do; I'm coming too honey," he gasped and then crushed my lips with his.

I felt his cock pulse and quiver and then streams of hot semen began to scald my little pussy. It soaked into my panties and hose but still it kept coming and I could feel it run down the cleft of pussy and down my ass crack.

Grandpa squeezed me so tight I couldn't breathe and I wriggled and writhed against him as we both came; I squeezed him between my thighs and pounded his back with my feet and still his cock quivered and convulsed against my tender pussy. The musky smell of spent semen filled the air.

Eventually both our orgasms began to subside and soon grandpa was lying in my arms; his cock slowly deflating against my bruised pussy. Grandpa was kissing me tenderly; little butterfly kisses on my lips, cheeks and eyelids.

"That was so nice Mellie; but you definitely can't tell anyone about it!" he said sombrely.

Now that his lust was sated he realised what he done was far more lecherous than our panty-pops. This was undeniable incest; this would send him to jail!

"Don't worry grandpa; this will be our special secret! I won't tell anyone; just like I never told anyone about our panty-pops when I sat in your lap all those times," I said.

"And maybe I might let you do it to me again sometime," I smiled ominously.

"What?" he asked incredulously.

"Well you like it; and I like it; and mother said that as long as I keep my virginity I can explore my body. So maybe we could do it again," I smiled.

"For a fee," I added.

"Fucking Dee-Dee," he lamented.

"That's right grandpa; mother taught me well!" I smiled and wriggled out from underneath him.

My panties and hose were soaked with grandpa's come and my skirt and blouse were wrinkled. I straightened myself up as best I could.

"I better get showered and changed before mom and grandma come home; and I better not let Betty wash these clothes either, she might tell mother about them," I said.

"No way Mellie! You make sure you wash those clothes secretly and hide them where they won't be found," grandpa said nervously.

"Until we need them again?" I asked slyly.

"Jesus Mellie! I'll say it again; you are your mother's daughter."

"You bettcha!" I smiled and pocketed the cash from the side table.

I went over to the door, unlocked it and ran to my room; leaving grandpa to clean up the den and get dressed before Dee-Dee and grandma Jessica came home.

To Be Continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,959 Followers