A Ski Bunny Seduces a Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing her by the waist, I began to make love to her stomach with my lips. I kissed her all across her taught muscles and it rose and fell with her breathing. As I kissed her naval, I slid my hands down to her hips and pulled her tight against me as she continued to hold my head against her. I reached the top of her pants and slid my hands around the front. I started to unfasten her belt and then unsnapped the button on her jeans. I looked up to see her intently watching my progress, fire in her eyes. I smiled at her and then leaned in and kissed the welt the button and belt had left. Leaning back, I looked up at her as I slowly began to pull the zipper down. She bit her lower lip as she watched what I was doing.

When I reached the bottom I opened the fly of her pants, spreading the tops like wings on a bird. Leaning in I breathed deeply, smelling her arousal. I kissed along the top of her panties as I began tugging her pants down, slowly working my way around until they fell to her knees when my hands met in the middle of her back. I looked up at her and she was still watching at me with a look of expectation. Her breathing was deep and quick. I pulled her to me and began kissing her panty covered mound. I could feel only a landing strip of hair under her panties, which had started to sport a wet spot as I went lower. "Oh, Don! You're getting me so turned on!" She pulled me tight against her pussy as I began to run my tongue across her labia, forcing her panties into her cleft. When I reached the top I sucked in where I thought her clit would be and pulled her tighter against my face. "Eww, shit!" she gasped. Her legs began to tremble. I slowly started to pull her panties down beginning at the back and worked my way around to the front.

Pulling them slowly down, I began to kiss along the edge as each bit of skin was exposed. Olivia tried to spread her legs to give me better access, but her pants which were bunched at her knees held them together. I tugged her panties down and kissed my way down as her thin landing strip of hair was exposed. The gusset was so wet it clung to her lips as the top was lowered past it. Finally, she was completely bared to me. I looked at it a second and saw a closely cropped landing strip of dark, reddish brown hair that ended where her cleft began. Her lips were pink and at the top, and slightly moist. Further down they parted to expose the hood of her clit and further still, the inner folds of her womanhood peeked out like rose petals, glistening with morning dew.

"Olivia, you have a beautiful pussy. I am going to enjoy feasting on it. All I want to do is eat you alive and have you come for me." I reached behind her, grabbing the cheeks of her ass and pulled her to me. Sticking my tongue out, it speared between her lips and I wiggled it while trying to push it in deeper. Olivia's legs began to give out when I started to lick her wet pussy from bottom to top and across her clit. Before she could fall I stood and held her, gently laying her on the bed. We kissed. I began to kiss my way between her breasts which were upright with pointy nipples. I couldn't help it and swiped my tongue across them as I squeezed her mounds. Down I went, kissing and licking, going past her glistening pussy, stopping only when I reached where her pants and panties were bunched. I stood and started to pull the legs of her pants off one leg at a time. As each leg was removed I kissed the tops of her feet and gently sucked her big toe for a moment. Olivia giggled and moan at the same time when I did that.

With one leg out of her pants, I spread her open and began to kiss and gently bite my way up her leg. The closer I got to her pussy, the lower on her thigh I kissed. When I reached the top of her leg I kissed her on the crease between her mound and leg. "Please! Don't tease me! Please! Lick my pussy!" she begged me. She reached up and squeezed both breasts and gently pulled up on her distended nipples. She spread her legs wider and lifted her torso off the bed, trying to get my lips to meet hers. I ran a finger through her slit, just barely parting the lips of her sex while I kissed here all around her weeping pussy. Rubbing my finger gently in her sex, I started to kiss down her other leg so I could take the pants off of it. "You bastard! I was soo close!" she said to me through clenched teeth.

I took pity on her and quickly slipped her pants and panties off. Her leg dropped to the mattress of my bed and her knees bent outward, splaying herself open to me. I stood and pulled my shirt over my head without even unbuttoning it, throwing it on the floor. I lay on the bed between her outstretched legs and grabbed her behind her knees lifting her legs and spread her a little wider. When I leaned down I began a series of licks of her pussy. I tried to catch all the tangy fluids that had leaked from her. I used my tongue like a child licking the melting ice cream from a cone, starting at the bottom and sliding it up to the top and over her hard little nub. Her whole body stiffened as she threw her head back and she sucked a deep breath from between her lips. "Oh Yesss! Don, that feels so good!" She pulled up harder on her nipples and took a deep breath. "Oh! Oh! Yesss!" she hissed. "Eat my pussy!" Throwing her head from side to side as I kept licking her, she reached down and grabbed my head, pulling me deeper into her. I thrust my tongue as deep into her tight little pussy as I could to catch as much of her essence as I was able. God! She tasted good! I shook my head from side to side as my tongue worked its way towards her little extended clit and I began to push two fingers into her.

"Fuuuck yea!" she moaned. My fingers were soaked with her juices as I pumped them in and out of her. Each time I pulled them out they seemed to be wetter. She was positively dripping! "Oh fuck! I'm getting close Don! Don't stop. Pleeese don't stop!" She pulled my head tighter and tilted her hips to give me easier access. I pumped my fingers into her a few more times as I kept licking her lips. Feeling the excitement in her body, I twisted my fingers around and started to drag them across the top of her vagina until I located that rough patch just inside and on the top of her vagina. "Fuuuck! Gonna cum! Gonna cummm!" she moaned and thrust her hips higher as my fingers slid across that spot! As I worked on her G-spot with my fingers I sucked her hard little clit between my lips and flicked my tongue back and forth across it. When I did, her whole body went rigid, her legs pushed her hips high off the mattress and trapped my head between them, she stopped breathing and her hands clenched the bedsheets.

I kept sucking on her clit and shoving my fingers deep into her pussy and across her g-spot. With her legs holding my head, the only thing I could hear as her orgasm crashed over her was a muffled "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" I knew the high point of her orgasm had passed because her legs began to tremble and they released their hold on my head. She began to gulp in deep lungs full of air, panting and her chest heaved with each breath. Her hips dropped to the mattress and her legs splayed out. She pushed my head away from her pussy as she tried to catch her breath. "No more! No more! I'm too sensitive!" she gasped at me. I slowly pulled my fingers, slick with her cum, from her pussy. Reaching up, I slid them over her lips as she tried to catch her breath and she sucked her own juices off of them. I kissed all around her splayed pussy and with one final lick up her slit I got off the bed. She was a mess! Her breasts rising and falling with each deep breath she took, her hair was splayed out across the pillows and her legs were bent and splayed open, her heals the only parts of them that were close together. The landing strip of hair above her pussy was wet and matted with my saliva and her cum, the lips of her pussy were swollen, red and soaking wet. She looked beautiful! I couldn't believe how lucky I was!

As I stood there admiring the young beauty lying all disheveled in my bed I began to undo my belt. She looked at me with half closed eyes, watching my every move as she recovered from her orgasm. We smiled at each other while I slowly pulled my zipper down and let my pants fall to the floor. When I stepped out of them she had recovered enough to slide close to the edge of the bed and get on all fours. I started to lower my underwear and she quickly looked up at me and then back down at the outline of my hard cock. When my underwear slipped over my hardness and fell to the floor my cock stuck almost straight out. "Beautiful!" She whispered. "And big!"

Now, I'm not hung like a horse. I have a respectable cock, a little more than seven inches in length and maybe four or five inches in circumference. I've always kept the hair trimmed short and my scrotum shaved. Why? Well, I learned early on that I prefer a woman that shaves at least part of her pussy. I think it's sexier than one that is unkempt and I don't have to fight the stray hair in my mouth when I'm enjoying myself and eating her out. I just figured that a woman would probably like it if I had a little less hair for the same reasons too! Besides, I read a long time ago that a shaved cock looks bigger than one covered in hair! Maybe that's why Olivia though I was so big.

Olivia reached out and grabbed me by the base of my cock and pulled me closer to the bed. Looking up at me with smiling eyes she stuck out her tongue and licked across its head. The drop of pre-come had formed at the tip and it was mixed with her saliva as she slid her tongue across it. "Hmmm. And it tastes good too!"

She began to swirl her tongue around the head of my cock and I couldn't help but moan as the warm wetness coated me. "Damn girl! That feels so good." She popped just the head into her mouth and just barely bit down, her teeth holding me in place as she painted my cockhead with her saliva. She released me and kissed the tip before taking a little more of me into that warm, wet mouth. I tried to press in further but she held me in place by pushing against me. Back and forth she bobbed her head, sucking me in further each time and swirling her tongue across my shaft. I tried to slide my cock deep into her mouth, but again, she kept me at bay. Pulling me out completely, she began to lick down the side of my cock, coating its full length with spit. Popping me back into her mouth, she worked on me, taking me just a little deeper and then licked the other side of my cock. "Fuck, Olivia! That feels good!"

Olivia began to swirl her tongue across my cockhead and then would suck me into her mouth and back out again. I could feel my cock slide across her tongue and side deeper each time. When she had about half of me in her mouth I gently brushed her hair out of the way and held her head with my hands so I could see my cock sliding into her mouth. I began a series of thrusts with my hips, rocking them from side to side, in and out. She still controlled the depth of my thrusts with her hand holding my cock, but I controlled the angle. I could hardly believe that I was standing there, a fantasy fulfilled, fucking this young, gorgeous, creatures face and she was not only letting me, but seemingly enjoying it!

I watched her taking my cock for a few minutes, the sensations of an impending orgasm beginning to build and threw my head back. "Oh, shit girl. Suck that cock. Take it all!" I moaned to her. She let my member slip from her mouth and swallowed, then dove right back on it. It went deeper and I could feel the head hitting the back of her throat. The tingling sensation built in my balls and I could feel the pressure building. I knew I was going to cum soon. "Fuuuck, Olivia. I'm almost there. I'm going to come. Where do you want it?" I asked her. Looking down at her, watching my cock slip between those luscious lips got me hotter than ever.

She slipped me out of here mouth and began to stroke my shaft with her hand. Looking up at me, she licked the crown and said: "I want to taste you. I want you to come in my mouth." With that she took me into her mouth again and removed her hand from my cock only to start fondling my balls. Without her hand holding me back I shoved my cock all the way into her open mouth and I felt it slip past the back of her throat. Her nose was plastered against my stomach and my cock was buried completely into her throat!

The sensations she caused by taking me all the way in while she fondled my scrotum had me just on the edge, but when I pushed past the back of her throat she gagged just a little and that pulled the trigger! "I'm cumming! Here it is! Ungghhh, Ungghhh! Uggnnhh!" I groaned with each spurt of my creamy cum shooting into her. Olivia pulled back so just the spurting head of my cock was locked in by her lips. It felt like my whole insides were shooting out of me and I could feel her attempt to swallow all that I was giving her. When I was able to open my eyes, I looked down to see just a little bit of cum had escaped past those wonderful lips. She pulled off, licked her lips to capture all that had escaped and swallowed. Then she grabbed my cock and began to milk me trying to get the last of my cum. I was ready to collapse but she sucked me back into her mouth and I couldn't resist pushing all the way in again. As my cock started to shrivel she kept twirling her tongue around the head while sucking. The sensation was too much and I had to pull back and out of her mouth.

Olivia looked up at me with an impish smile. "Did you like that?" She licked her lips again, her eyes were wide and bright with excitement. "I think you did. And, judging by the amount you came, it's been a while for you!" she said with a growing smile.

"Yea, it has been a while. I haven't cum like that in a very long time. Must be the sexy little vixen I'm with that helped too." Olivia sat back on her heels and I climbed onto the bed. I took her in my arms, hugged her and we kissed. I could taste the remnants of my cum as our tongues dueled and I'm pretty sure she could taste herself on my lips too! After a few kisses I leaned us over and we fell sideways onto the bed, still wrapped in each other's arms. "God, Olivia. You've just fulfilled two of my most recent fantasies!" We snuggled, running our hands over each other's bodies and gently kissed. I never dreamed I would ever get the chance to do what we've done so far. You don't know how much I enjoyed licking your beautiful pussy and making you cum! I could do that with you all day!"

"Oh no. You don't know just how much I enjoyed it too. And you can do that to me anytime!" she smilingly said.

I kissed here again and ran my index finger across her lips. "And this mouth. I've masturbated, I don't know how many times, dreaming about doing what you just did to me!" I kissed her and gently bit her bottom lip as I pulled away. "It was pure magic. Everything I dreamt about and more!" Leaning back, I smiled at her and said; "Feel free to do that again. Anytime you want to."

We began to make out on the bed. As we kissed, I grabbed her breast and squeezed it while she began to fondle my shrunken cock. We were in no hurry to continue as our initial lust had been satiated for the moment. Both of us knew that it would be a short while before I would be ready for more.

Feeling playful, I grabbed her ass and pulled her over me. Her breasts were smashed down on my chest and her weight caused a delightful pressure on my body. I grabbed each of her globes and squeezed them, pulling them apart and pulling her down harder. We rubbed our genitals across each other in playfulness and I ran my hands up her sides. She started to struggle. "Stop! That tickles!" she screeched. I rolled us over and lay between her legs, pinning her down with her arms by her shoulders. When I leaned down to kiss her, I could feel my cock just begin to swell. She struggled, but wasn't really trying to get free and I could feel our groins rub against each other. I kissed her, keeping her pinned and started kissing around her neck and down to her breasts.

My cock was almost completely hard at this point, so I sat up and slid my legs up, pushing her legs up and outward as they were draped over my thighs. I looked down at her, splayed open for me. "You really are beautiful, and I'm so damned lucky to be here with you." I leaned down and began to lick from her naval to her right breast. When I reached her nipple I sucked in and bit down on it. Leaning forward caused my cock to ride up her slit and just barely across her clit. She moaned and leaned into the pillow. I went back down and licked up to her other breast, biting her nipple while my cock was sliding between her lips. More moans. I released her arms and grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed them together. This time, my cock had regained is full hardness and as I licked up towards her breasts I pushed down forcing it deeper between her cleft. She grabbed my hips and pulled me down tighter to her. When I reached her breasts I quickly went from one to the other, licking and sucking her nipples.

"Don. I want you. I want you to make love to me." She pulled my head up and we shared a passionate kiss. "I know you're ready. And so am I. Take me, now!" she whispered to me.

"Spread yourself open for me. Pull your knees back and open yourself up to me." I told her as I sat back. I slid up closer to her apex and grabbed my cock, sliding it up and down between her lips. When I felt her opening I pushed in just a bit, wetting the crown of my cock and pulled out, spreading her wetness. The next time, I went a little deeper and pulled out again. She was wet and breathing hard. Each time I pressed into her she would squint and her mouth would hang open.

Each time I pressed deeper into her depths I heard her moan. "Ohh. Ohh. Ohh." I was forceful, but slow, savoring every moment and feeling as I pressed deeper into her. God she was tight. And hot. And wet! She again grabbed my hips and as I was sinking into her she would pull me down. After a few tantalizingly slow strokes I was finally buried completely in her, our pubic hair tangled together. I stayed still for a moment savoring the feeling of being completely buried in this beautiful young woman when I felt her pussy squeeze my cock. I looked up to see her eyes shut tight and her muscles contracting. "Unnnnnngggggh!" she moaned an orgasm overtook her.

"That's right, baby. Cum for me. Feel my cock buried deep in your pussy." Little by little I would pull out a bit and push back in until I was taking full strokes and slamming back into her depths. I held myself up by my arms as I continued my onslaught and as I slammed deep into her, I watched as her breasts would giggle.

"Fuck me, Don! Fuck me! Make me cum! I'm close again. I'm going to cum again!" she shouted as I slammed deep into her. I continued my onslaught and reached up and grabbed both of her breasts. Taking her nipples in my fingers, I squeezed my hands tight and then pulled her nipples up and away. "YES! YESSS! I'm cumminnnngg! Fuck meee! Unnnnghhhh." She screamed at me. I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock as it was buried deep in her and all the other muscles in her body tensed up. Her fingernails dug deep into my sides as her orgasm overtook her. As her orgasm crested she began to pant, then her muscles relaxed and she fell back on the mattress. I continued to pound into her for a moment and then slipped my cock out from her tight pussy. Olivia whimpered at the loss.

"Roll over baby and get on your knees. I want to take you from behind now." She quickly scrambled onto her knees and dropped her shoulders to the bed, looking back at me as I slid up to her. I grabbed my cock, covered in her slimy cum and rubbed it up and down her slit. When I found her opening, I pushed deep into her womb and grabbed her hips. "Fuuucck, that's good!" I moaned. I rubbed my groin across her ass, changing the angle of penetration and then began to really fuck her hard. I'd fuck her two or three times at one angle and then change up, never entering her the same way more than three or four times in a row. This was driving her wild and she was screaming into the mattress.