A Ski Bunny Seduces a Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I grabbed her ass lower and squeezed while pulling her back and impaling her with my cock, it separated her cheeks and her rosebud was completely visible. It was wet with her secretions from when she was on her back. Every time I pulled back on her ass, driving my cock deep into her, her cheeks would separate more and pull her anal opening open. "Oh God! Fuck me! Harder! I'm going to cum!" she screamed into the mattress. I dropped one hand and smacked her cheek hard as I thrust my hips forward. It again changed the angle of penetration. Sticking my thumb into my mouth I wet it completely and then grabbed her ass again. As I slammed into her pussy from behind, she screamed into the bed. "I'm cumminnnngg!" I felt her pussy contract around my cock in spasms as her orgasm overtook her. Continuing to plow her pussy from behind I grabbed her cheeks closer to the center and squeezed them hard. It opened her up to me and as her muscles were contracting again, I pushed my thumb deep in her ass!

The added stimulus caused her already tight muscles to contract harder, triggering my own orgasm. I thrust my hips forward and pulled back with one hand while pushing my thumb deeper into her ass. I held myself buried as deep into her as I could as my jets of cum blasted deep into her womb. I threw my head back and moaned out loud. "Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Shiiiittt!" I pulled my thumb out of her ass and slid back and then jammed myself deep into her again, holding her in place with my hands as the last few spurts of cum was deposited deep in her womb.

As our orgasms crested and began to wane we collapsed onto the bed. Still joined, we were both panting while trying to recover from intense orgasms. I had her pinned to the bed with my weight and worried that I might be hurting her, so I propped myself up on my elbows while slowly recovering. Her arms were stretched down her sides and I couldn't see her face because her hair was in the way. Reaching up with one hand I brushed it out of the way and looked into her eyes.

It was as if I were looking deep into her soul. So many emotions were going through my mind, I didn't know where to begin or what to say at first. I finally settled on what I knew to be true and what I hoped she wanted to hear. I leaned in and gently kissed her cheek. "Olivia. I think I've. No. I know! I love you." She just looked me in the eyes and smiled.