A Slave Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I untie his hands and then tell my slaves to stand in front of me, eyes on me. As I removed the collars, I said, "My slaves, you have made me so happy tonight. I have had more orgasms than I could ever hope to count, and I will remember this night for the rest of my life. Your clothes are exactly where you left them. Unfortunately, my time as your Mistress is up. You are free to dress and go. Thank you, again, for an incredible evening."

I turned to leave the dungeon and was very surprised when I felt Greg's hands on my shoulders, pushing down hard. I had no choice but to drop to my knees. I felt a collar being put around my neck and a blindfold being tied around my eyes. Apparently I was not finished for the weekend. And the fucking of a lifetime wasn't even half-over. While I took you as my slaves starting at seven o'clock, you seemed to have taken me as yours at midnight, giving you an entire 24 hours to enslave me.

I heard Greg's voice speaking to me, "Slave, you have some explaining to do. You will be punished for each punishment that you gave out while playing this game. If you wish to stay as our slave for the remainder of the day, you will be rewarded with intense pleasure, but you will also suffer intense pain. Do you wish to remain as our slave?" "Yes, Master. I will do anything I can to obey your wishes for the remainder of the day. And if I fail to make you all happy, I understand that I will be punished." "Is there anything that you would like to ask of us before we begin?"

"Yes, my Masters. One request. If you say no, I will respect that, but please listen to my request. I want to be a slave to you all. I want to please you all. But as only one girl, with only three holes, it might get a bit crowded at times. It would make me infinitely happy if you would agree to enslave me for three full days, each of you taking one day to be my only Master, so that I can concentrate on your needs fully, with no concern for any other Master." I don't know why I said it. It was going to be enough work to be a slave for a full day, but now I was suggesting three full days, and three consecutive days. I wasn't sure if I could do it, and was about to take back my request when I heard your voice.

"Which one of us will get her first?" And then Greg's response was that he would take me last, so that if I chose to continue as his slave, I wouldn't have any other masters to belong to.

He was planning to make a permanent slave of me if I wanted. That made me feel very special, especially since he had yet to find out if I was an obedient slave or not. Then, your voice again, "Ok, Greg has her last, but we each get to use this dungeon for our full day, so Greg will need to stay somewhere else the first two nights. Now, Jack, how do we decide who goes first?"

"Well, I have to work in a few hours, so I wouldn't be able to be with her today. Why don't you take her first. Make sure that she is naked and bound promptly at midnight tonight, and you may have the first day." It was decided. You would be my Master for the next 24 hours. I could hardly wait to see what you would do...