A Slave Pet's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie remained on all fours, the leash left dangling, as Josh went to his briefcase and took out a bright blue stone, the same color as his eyes. The stone was on a long chain. It was how he would keep her under control for now, until he could give her more gas.

"Sit!" he bellowed and obediently Melanie got into the sitting position. Josh walked towards her, his hand slipping under her chin as he cupped it in his palm. The other hand gently swinging the pendant.

"Watch the stone fuckdoggy, don't take your eyes from the stone, watch how it swings, back and forth, back and forth, and listen to the sound of my voice, the voice you must obey, your Master's voice. Keep watching it, to take your eyes from it would damage you fuckpet, you must keep watching, and listening to my voice because I am your Master, the one who owns you and you must obey me. Now my pet, sleep."

Melanie's eyes closed immediately and Josh put the stone down, still holding her chin in his hand. He bent down to kiss her softly. She really was a beauty. He would love to keep her and he hoped she would train up well, it was looking good so far. Now it was time to test her obedience. All this training had excited Josh, the bulge in his trousers had been there since he'd arrived and seen her on the couch, he had to relieve it. What better place than her mouth. He wasn't going to fuck her yet. She'd want it, she'd want to cum, she'd be desperate. After all, she had been so wet outside, it wouldn't take him long to get her off, but she hadn't deserved that treat yet.

"Open your eyes bitch, your treat awaits."

Melanie opened her eyes but saw nothing. It was dark in the room, the light barely shedding any glow. "Take my cock out and suck it whore, and make me cum, don't stop until I've told you that you can."

Melanie lifted her fingers to his zipper, and tugged it down and then slipped the button from its hole. His pants slid to his ankles. His boxers hung from his hips and she tugged them down quickly, the ache between her legs driving her on. She desperately wanted to please him and she slid her tongue along the underside of his cock. Slowly his fingers slid through her hair, and gently they curled, and tightened, until he had a strong grip. Her lips slipped over the tip of his cock and slid downwards while she sucked slowly.

His hand moved her head faster, making it bob on the end of his cock until he pushed it down hard, her chin against his balls, and her throat filled. She choked and gagged around his cock as his hips began to pound it deep into her mouth. He didn't care that she was gagging, he didn't notice that her hands were gripping his thighs, trying to push back, to release her throat. He hadn't realized how close he was. With one almighty groan, he shot his cum deep in her throat, choking her more. "Swallow it all fuckpet, don't you dare spill a drop."

She swallowed hard, tasting the salty goo as it slid down her throat. Her eyes were watering, her nose was running, but she knew she had swallowed all of his cum.

He let go of her hair and pulled up his boxers and pants, tucking himself away. Reaching into his pocket he found a chocolate drop and held it out to her. She leaned forward to take it but he quickly withdrew. "Beg doggie." She looked up at him, and for the first time in what seemed like ages, she spoke. "Please Master, please may I have the chocolate?"

"My bitch, there is something you must remember. You are no longer an "I" or a "me", you are a puppy in training. You are my bitch, my slut and my whore. And you will call yourself any or all of those things in my presence. Now, beg again."

"Please Master, may your bitch have the chocolate?"

"That's better slut," he said and he held the chocolate drop out to her mouth again. Melanie leaned forward and grabbed the chocolate drop with her lips. It tasted delicious, and took away the taste of his cum. She had never liked that taste, and even in this dream she didn't like it. Thank goodness for chocolate! "Thank you Master," she murmured.

"In your cage whore, I'm done with you for now."

Melanie lowered her head and crawled into the cage, Josh quickly locked the gate behind her.

"I'll be back later, be good slut. Oh, and from now on, you are a dog, so you will act and sound like a dog. No more human noises bitch. They are alien to you now." And with that, he walked out of the room.

Melanie curled in the corner of her cage. She was hungry, and there was that smell again. That one that had been there when... When what? She wished she could remember. And she felt so tired, so very, very tired.

The sun was glistening through the windows when Melanie woke. She stirred and looked around her. This dream seemed to be going on for ever. She sat up and felt her tummy rumble. She needed food and she was thirsty. Her mouth was as dry as a bone. She looked around for food and water, and then remembered the bowls outside in the garden. Oh god, the mud patch. Suddenly she felt the urge to go for a piss. She desperately needed to pee. She clenched, she whimpered, she closed her eyes and prayed she wouldn't wet herself. The only thing on the floor of the cage was newspaper, and it wouldn't last long if she wet it. And anyway, he had told her to pee outside, it was an order. She would do it, even if she had to put herself through agony first.

Time passed, and she looked hopefully at the door. She listened for the sound of his footsteps, she began to crave the sight of him. Her bladder ached with need, her hunger was almost forgotten and she daren't think about her thirst. She felt the tears burning her eyes, and begin to stream down her cheeks. Her legs were pressed tightly together. She had to keep it in, she must, she didn't want to disappoint her Master, or anger him.

The minutes ticked by. She had no idea how long she had been squeezing her tiny hole shut. At last, she heard a sound, a key in the door, footsteps. She had no idea what time it was but Josh came in, dressed for work. Perhaps he'd been to the office first or had come to see her before heading there. Either way, she was so relieved to see him. She began to whimper as he stepped into the room and Josh smiled.

"Poor fuckpet, need a piss? Hungry?" He walked over to the cage and unlocked the door, attached the leash to her collar and dragging her out. She tried to crawl keeping her legs together, holding her piss in with all her might. She crawled to his side and looked up pleadingly. Seeing those eyes that would mesmerize the hardest heart, she whimpered again. Why wasn't she speaking? Had she lost the knack? She opened her mouth but nothing came out. And again, Josh laughed...teasingly.

"Come pet, time for your morning exercise. If you need to piss, you'll have to beg. And I don't want to hear a sound, you are a dog, so you beg like a dog." She walked with him to the back door, waiting patiently as he opened it. She saw the mud pit and needed it so badly. She began to rub her head against his leg and whimper once more. He patted her head tenderly, and stroked her long mane. "Soon doggie, come."

He led her over to the mud and told her to crouch in the middle. He ordered her to piss. Melanie was so desperate. It hurt so much and she spread her thighs and took deep breaths. She looked down, not wanting to see impatience in his eyes. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the golden liquid began to flow, cascading from her like a waterfall, and splashing into the mud. The splatters hit her legs as she squatted. She wondered why she didn't feel shame or humiliation, only pride in having held it for so long. Her Master would be proud of her, she was sure.

"Wipe," he commanded. At first she looked confused. Looking around for paper of some sort but there wasn't any. He held out his hand, pointing to hers. "Use it slut, and then clean it." Obediently she slid her hand between her thighs, wiping the drips of piss from her cunt, before sliding her tongue over her hand and licking it clean.

"Very good my little puppy dog, time to eat."

Tugging on the leash, he lead her to the bowls, one filled with dry biscuits and bits of bread, the other with water. Melanie stared at the bowls, waiting for a command. She whimpered and nuzzled against his leg, she sat up and begged, her hands lifted together in front of her, and she panted. Josh's head fell back with his laughter. "Well fuck me, my little puppy, you are such fun! Who would have thought you would find all this so easy. Almost time for the next part of your training. Now, eat! You have two minutes to get down you as much as you can, with your mouth only, but then, you knew that didn't you, my obedient pet."

Melanie went at the bowls like an animal possessed. She was starving. She tried to swallow the dry biscuits but needed the water to wash them down. Bits of bread and soggy biscuit began to float in her water and drip from her chin. She guzzled as much as she could, which by the look of the food left in the bowl, wasn't very much by the time Josh called time. He tugged at the leash, pulling her from the bowl and grinned wickedly. "Oh dear, oh dear. You are going to be one hungry little puppy dog today. Come."

Josh led his puppy inside the house and to the sitting room. In the middle of the room there was a long, low table made of wood. He stopped at the table and said, "up". Melanie looked at the table and then to her Master, and without question, she put her hands on the table and clambered on, staying on all fours. Without warning, Josh slapped her ass hard and she panted. Feeling the burn on her skin, she looked round at him, wanting to see what he was doing.

"Keep your eyes front bitch, you are not to look at your Master." Melanie stared in front of her, concentrating on a small piece of the tatty curtain that hung loosely from the window. She bit her lip as another slap came down hard on her other ass cheek. Then another and another, until her ass was deep red and throbbing. She heard Josh lower his zipper and step out of his pants. She felt him move behind her and before she knew it, a finger was pressing against her tight star. He pushed harder, and the finger slipped inside her, the muscles of her anus gripping as it slid in deeper. She gasped, as he began to fuck her ass with his finger, slowly sliding it in and out until her muscles relaxed.

She felt his finger finally slide from inside her and again, her tight ring clenched. Before long, Josh was sliding his cock up and down her ass crack, wetting it with his precum. He didn't speak, she could only hear his heavy breath as she moaned softly. The tip of his cock found her tight hole and he rammed it in. She yelped, tears springing to her eyes. He grabbed her hips with his hands, gripping tightly and pulling her to him, forcing his cock deeper before he began to slowly fuck her ass.

"So tight my little bitch. Master will have to loosen you and stretch you. It needs to be less tight for anyone who wants to use it."

He thrust his hips against her, his balls bashing her cunt with each hard plunge, her wetness dribbling and spreading over his sac as he groaned with pleasure, his cock throbbing as he fucked her. God he'd needed this. All of it. The fuck most certainly, but a pet? A really obedient one. Not like the others who fought him every step of the way. This one had class, purpose, this one was a keeper.

His hips were grinding against her as his balls filled and he exploded with a loud cry, filling her ass with his salty goo. "Fuckbitch, get used to this, I enjoy it," he panted as his orgasm began to subside. He pulled his hips back and loosened his grip on her flesh, noting that she wasn't skinny, and he liked that about her. She really was the perfect slave. He'd struck lucky. Withdrawing his cock completely he moved around the front of her and rammed his cock in her mouth.

"Suck," he ordered and she dutifully complied, sucking his cum and her musty ass from his withering cock, cleaning it for her Master, and panting and groaning as she did. He leaned forward, sliding his fingers along her slit, and she moaned with pleasure.

"So wet, you fucking needy whore. Do you think I should allow you to cum?" Her mouth filled with cock, she lifted her eyes, begging him with them as she sucked harder, bringing his cock back to life again.

"No, not today, maybe tomorrow if you're good." She whimpered, the ache in her cunt so painful, her need so great. But her Master had said no, and she tried to dispel the desire.

He slipped his cock from her mouth and left the room, returning moments later with something in his hand. Moving to the back of her, he spread her ass cheeks with his thumb and forefinger, and pushed a butt plug deep in her ass. Standing back, as if to admire his artwork, he smiled. "There, that should do it. That should stretch you a bit, ready for the party next week."

A party? He was going to give a party? Melanie began to panic. She was naked, what would he allow her to wear? She needed a bath desperately, she could smell the piss splatters on her legs and it made her feel sick. Josh chuckled. "My darling pet, you are to be the center piece of the party. I'm inviting a few friends over to show you off. I'm very proud of my puppy dog. Now, listen to your Master, and all will be fine. Just do as you are told my pet and you will make Master happy."

He pulled her from the table and dragged her back to the cage. "Sleep now fuckpet, you need your rest." He slammed the gate behind him and left the room.

Days went by, the usual ritual of morning mud pit visits and food, and the same in the evening. Her ass, cunt and mouth used hard during the morning with a rest in the afternoon. Life seemed good to Melanie. She was enjoying her dream now. After all, she was spending time with Josh and he was pleased with her. Perhaps she'd get promotion! Each time Josh left, she cried for ages. Each day she wanted him more.

After a few days, the bad smell began to disappear, she noticed that a far nicer aroma began to fill the room. Sometimes he left flowers to brighten the place up a bit. She was grateful, and enjoyed the sight of them. She began to wonder if she would ever speak again, but daren't try, in case he heard and was angry with her. So far, she had done nothing to displease him and she intended to keep it that way.

Josh was happy with the way things had gone. Each day he had needed the gas less and less. Every day she became a little more his slave because she wanted to, not because he'd drugged her. By the sixth day he wasn't gassing her at all. She wasn't drugged, he needed no hypnosis to keep her obedient. It was now the most natural routine in the world to her, and Josh couldn't have been more pleased. "Yes," he thought, "this one is staying with me."

On the ninth day Josh came in early, and as usual led her outside. She used the mud pit and then he took her to a patch of grass and told her to stay. Waiting on all fours, she watched as he went to fetch his hosepipe, cold water streaming from the end. He pointed it at her and she cried out. The water was freezing and he wasn't holding back. She took deep breaths, trying to ignore the pain that was washing over her skin. Eventually he turned the water off and stood beside her. Taking a brush he untangled her hair roughly. Her eyes were streaming with tears.

"You need grooming, you filthy bitch. We have guests today and I want you to make me proud."

He led her back to the sitting room. "Table," he barked and obediently she climbed onto the table. Making sure the butt plug was in place he moved beside her and took from his pocket a couple of nipple clamps joined by a chain. Reaching beneath her, he attached the clamps as she squealed with the pain and he tugged on the chain to make sure it was fixed firmly.

"Stop moaning fuckpet, I want you to look your best." Melanie pressed her lips tightly together, so as not to make another sound. Josh cleaned her cage out, changing the paper and washing the floor. He replaced the paper with fresh and ordered her into it. "You will wait here for our guests. I want them to see you in your natural habitat."

As Josh was closing the gate, Melanie crawled forward and slid her tongue over his hand. He smiled. "I know pet, you're welcome."

It seemed hours until he returned, and when he did, Melanie saw he was not alone. Coming into the sitting room with him were three women and two men. A small party she thought as she cowered in her cage.

"Aww, what a sweet pet," said one of the women. Josh smiled proudly. "Oh yes Jemma, and she's so obedient, I'm so proud of her." The woman smiled. "All down to training Josh, you have done well. Does she play?"

Josh grinned. "I have been saving the play training for you my sweet Jemma. I thought you might like that." Jemma beamed and clapped her hands. "Oh Josh, you spoil me!" The others laughed. Jemma walked towards the cage, taking the leash from Josh. She held out her hand and in it, Melanie saw a chocolate drop. She licked her lips. The party of people stood and watched as Jemma enticed the pet to the cage door. "Come on little pet. Come to Mistress Jemma, look what Mistress Jemma has for you. A yummy choccie drop. Does the puppy want the choccie? Of course you do, come on fuckpet, come and get it." And with that, Melanie slowly edged forward towards the outstretched hand. Nervously she looked up at the woman, seeing her bright green eyes, and a look of warmth about her. Her painted lips were full, and she was smiling.

Melanie carefully licked at the chocolate drop and Jemma placed it on her tongue. "There pet, there's plenty more where that came from. You just have to do as you're told."

Melanie looked to Josh, who nodded his approval. Jemma attached the leash to the collar and led Melanie to the garden. The others followed, Josh keeping a careful eye on his pet, making sure she was doing all that she was supposed to do. He would be furious if she let him down. He was trusting her and hoped he wasn't expecting too much too soon. He wasn't to be disappointed.

"Sit fuckpet." Jemma looked down at Melanie and smiled, removing the leash from her collar.

"We're going to play a little game. Puppies need exercise. Today we're going to play fetch." Jemma raised her hand and showed Melanie a soft ball, rubbery and shiny. Melanie stared at it and then looked up at the woman with the kind face. She was suddenly filled with dread. Her knees were going to bleed terribly. She glanced over at her Master. He seemed worried, and she offered him a smile, as if to say,"don't worry Master, I won't let you down."

"I'm going to throw the ball and you are going to fetch it," Jemma was saying. "Then you'll bring it back to me here and drop it at my feet. Oh, did I mention, you must only use your mouth, no hands allowed. After all, dogs don't have hands." Melanie knew that. She hadn't used her hands for ages, and was hurt that this woman would think her so naïve. But nothing showed in her face. Instead, she began to pant excitedly, to show her Master how grateful she was for his trust.

Jemma threw the ball, and Melanie watched as it landed up the garden near some bushes. As soon as it landed she was off, crawling as fast as she could to the ball and bending her neck to collect it as quickly as she could. It took a few stabs with her teeth before she could manage to pick it up but as soon as she felt it was secure, she crawled back to Jemma and dropped the ball at her feet. Everyone clapped and laughed, and Melanie felt as proud as can be as she looked at her Master, who was positively beaming. Jemma patted her head and slipped a chocolate drop into her mouth. "Good doggie! Well done!" She exclaimed. Melanie panted and nuzzled Jemma's leg. The woman bent down and stroked the doggie, and then gave a little tug on the chain. Melanie felt a shooting pain in her nipples and squealed slightly, blushing with shame as she lowered her eyes to the floor. Jemma lifted her chin and smiled. "Don't worry fuckpet, you did well." The puppy smiled back.