A Slave Pet's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game of fetch carried on for a good half hour, everyone taking turns in throwing the ball and watching the puppy dog chase it. Melanie began to enjoy herself, begging for the ball to be thrown if someone held it a little too long, teasing her with it. By mid-morning, she was exhausted but happy. Her Master moved towards her and attached the leash, bending down and kissing her head softly before whispering in her ear. "Master is very proud of his puppy. Soon, she will be allowed to speak." Melanie could feel a well of emotion building inside her and tears streamed down her face, gratitude etched in every pore.

After the guests had lunch, Josh led his pet to her cage for her afternoon nap. She curled in the corner happily, and went to sleep. She was woken by the sound of someone banging on the bars of the cage. "Wake up you fucking bitch, you lazy fucking whore!" Melanie was frightened and shook in her corner. She growled feebly at the man who rattled her cage and he laughed. "Oh doggie, I'm so scared," he spat sarcastically. Opening the cage door he grabbed hold of her collar and dragged her out.

"Lay down bitch, legs apart. This Master is going to fuck you hard and leave you sore." Melanie didn't know what to do. She whimpered and cried, but she wasn't allowed to use her voice, so she couldn't cry for help. She began to bark, hoping that wouldn't go against her Master's wishes. The man put his hand tightly over her mouth and slapped her tit with the other. The nipple clamp caught on his hand and she cried from the seering pain. "Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch, or I'll have you put down." The man laughed, amused by his own humor and lowered his pants, revealing his hard cock, throbbing and needy. He rammed it into the pet's cunt hard, and began to fuck her, tugging on her nipple chain as he thrust deep inside her.

"I always knew you'd be a good fuck. I used to watch you, strutting your stuff around the office. You were a slut then, and you're a slut now. Josh will have his way with you and turf you out like the others. You are nothing to him but a two bit whore."


Melanie wept as his cock buried deep inside her. She tried to bite his hand but he moved it away, giving her the chance to bark again. He slapped her hard across her face. "Once more bitch, and you're dead." Melanie clamped her lips together and soon he was cumming, groaning over and over as his cum spewed into her.

He quickly slipped from her used cunt and zipped up his pants. Grabbing her leash he dragged her back to her cage. "Not a word to anyone, I'm warning you," he snarled as he slammed the cage door shut.

When he'd gone, Melanie cowered in the corner of her cage, and sobbed. She had let down her Master, she should have fought more, she had been abused and degraded by someone she didn't remember, and she felt dirty. She curled in her corner, and tried to get back to sleep, but the tears wouldn't stop flowing. She could hear laughter in the next room, a room she'd never even seen, and she wondered if the man was talking about her, telling them all what a bad puppy she was. She figured he wouldn't be, knowing that she was to keep the secret. But, she was torn. To keep a secret from her Master? She couldn't. She would tell him when he allowed her speech.

She dozed fitfully, eventually being woken once more by the sound of chatter as Josh's guests entered the sitting room. She sat up in her cage, and whimpered. Josh came towards her and she licked his hand. "What's the matter pet? Something wrong?" She nodded, tears again pouring down her cheeks. Josh frowned. He hadn't intended for her to speak yet, it was too soon, but something was wrong with the bitch and he needed to know what. It might affect future training, and even the rest of the party.

Josh whispered in her ear as she came to the cage gate. "You may whisper to me my pet." And very quietly, Melanie told him what had happened, betraying the confidence, but knowing that to tell her Master was more important. He patted her head, his face turning red with rage, and he strode purposefully over to the waiting crowd. He grabbed the man by his collar, their faces not inches apart, and he spat out the words. "You're fired, fuck off."

The man looked shocked but didn't say a word. Instead, he walked towards the cage, and spat at the pet before storming out of the room and slamming the front door behind him.

Josh tried to calm down. Some bastard had used his whore without his permission, had dirtied her before he could offer her to the others. He was fuming. He turned to his surprised guests and spoke in a moderate tone. "I'm sorry everyone, it seems my bitch has been used by that bastard. Her cunt has already been filled. Of course, if anyone wants sloppy seconds they're welcome, but if not, the other two holes are still available. I'll leave you to it." And with that, he was gone.

Melanie was still shaking as Jemma came to her and carefully picked up the leash, leading her to the table. The pet didn't need telling anymore, she climbed onto it and waited, her nipple chain hanging down, tugging gently at her clamped nipples. The three women gathered round, running their hands over her body, feeling every crease. Melanie felt fingers everywhere, exploring her sex, her skin, opening her mouth as if to examine it, and poking at her plugged asshole. Her skin quivered and she realized to her embarrassment, she was enjoying the soft touch of the women as their hands continued to glide over her flesh. She felt the butt plug slip from her asshole, a probing finger slipping in, another was tweaking her clit, her hips were rocking as they played her like a violin. The man moved to the front and slid his cock into her mouth. He slowly began to fuck her as the women fucked her from behind. Two fingers now matched the man's rhythm. Melanie grunted and groaned as they used her holes, the dripping cunt left, that man's cum still slowly oozing from her abused hole. She didn't care. She was being taken by her Master's friends, and she was being obedient, that's all that mattered. Nothing else seemed important.

The women began to play with each other. Melanie noticed they were fondling each other's breasts and sliding hands between their legs. When the man held Melanie's head on his cock, she knew he was about to fill her mouth. She opened her throat, ready to receive his cum, and as his cock pulsated against her tongue, she tasted his hot salty cum as it poured down her throat.

After the man was satisfied he slipped his cock from her mouth and patted her head, smiling and sated. One of the women came round to the front of the pet, lifting her skirt and moving her wet cunt to Melanie's mouth. Melanie obediently licked down the slit, tasting the sweetness of juices as she diddled the clit with her tongue, flicking gently. The woman moaned softly and Melanie slid her tongue to the hole, drinking the cum as it poured from the woman, sliding her tongue in as far as she could, the woman's fingers gliding through Melanie's long brown hair, nails raking over her scalp. Melanie moaned, feeling an orgasm building. She hadn't cum in days and was desperate, but she wouldn't, not without permission. She took a deep breath and concentrated on the ragged piece of curtain, still hanging. It was her focus when he hadn't allowed her the pleasure. If she watched it hard enough, she could avoid release.

When the four of them had had enough, and each had cum at least once, they dressed again, and sat on the sofa and chairs, Melanie still on display in the middle of the room. It seemed an age before Josh returned. They all stood and greeted him, and thanked him profusely. Josh couldn't have been prouder. Melanie's knees were in such pain, but she stayed on all fours, so obediently, he was almost surprised.

He took the leash and led her to the garden, the others followed, watching the evening ritual with wonder. "It won't be long before they all want one," Josh thought. "But this one is mine, for keeps."

After the guests left, Josh led Melanie upstairs. She had never been anywhere but the kitchen, hall and sitting room, and she gazed in wonder as she saw different wallpaper, less shabby, and his bedroom, bright, cheerful, wonderful. She knew he didn't always use it, but sometimes, when he couldn't be bothered to go to his apartment, he had stayed here and she had listened hard, trying to hear the sound of his breathing.

"Sit my pet," he said softly, and she did. It seemed hours since she had last sat, her ass resting lightly on her heels, and it was a relief not to be on her knees so heavily. As if reading her mind Josh spoke again. "Show me your knees." She unfurled her feet from under her, sitting on the floor as she spread her legs out in front of her. Her knees were a mess. Josh went to the bathroom and got a sponge, cleaning the blood and dirt and putting cream on the wounds. "My fault, my pet, I should have allowed you knee pads. I'm sorry." Melanie smiled and kissed his leg.

"Tonight, my pet, you sleep with me. In the morning, you will be allowed speech, and before long, you will be standing again. I am so proud of you my slave, for that is what you are now. My slave, for my use. To be obedient at all times. When you are good, you will be spoiled, when you are bad, you will return to your knees and be a fuckdoggie. Do you understand?"

Melanie nodded, her heart filled with love, her eyes streaming with tears. Josh smiled tenderly. "I love my pet, and I know she will always keep me happy. Now, into bed with you."

Melanie clambered into his bed and lay her head on the pillow. The sheets felt soft and warm and luxurious and as he slid in beside her and wrapped his arm around her, spooning with her, she knew she had found her place, and hoped the dream would never end.