All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 19'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
An other brilliant chapter

What a pleasure it is to see another wonderful chapter posted I love reading them they make my week. I am in awe of the way you capture our imagination and get us addicted to this awesome story. Can't wait for more!

DragonElf639DragonElf639over 12 years ago
Not exactly a cliffhanger

But that kind of euphoric ending to a chapter has exactly the same effect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great findings!!!!

another awesome chapter that was really smart of hannah to let her mother know that she is alright n now we finally know why christof is so curious compared to his brothers also am glad that damien n his brothers have finally realised that ciara needs to give her consent for having sex with them hope you keep surprising us with your story am dying for the next chapter already

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT!

This has to be one of the best chapters ever! The only down side to this whole story is that its only updated once a week!!! MORE SOON!

ZanysDellZanysDellover 12 years ago
Smiling

I'm sitting here smiling after this installment. Lovely. Thank you. :)

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 12 years ago
Giggles

i do love this chapter and how things are changing for Ciara and the Family and how ingenious Hannah has gotten to leave word that she is fine, can't wait to read more. Keep up the excellent work hun.

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ciara

ok so ciara is a little slow but awwhhh!!! Hannah is ok!!!

Pixie87Pixie87over 12 years ago
Oh wow

It just gets better and better!

You seriously should get your work published.

Can't wait for more and your imagination is amazing.

You and Steve clearly make a great team :)

Roll on the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still smiling!

This chapter had me smiling and laughing throughout. Great story and character progression, hot sex--me likey!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago

I wonder just how many men have a slave as an ancestor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I am absolutely loving this story. Keep up the good work.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 12 years ago

i'm just loving the journey ciara is going through! ups and down but she sees how much the brothers care for her and now Hannah as well. such a clever girl that one !!

wildsoulwildsoulover 12 years ago

It was sweet how much Rose cared about Ciara! I forgot about the others already. It is weird... I thought that the slaves and the owners aren't aloud to mate (so that mean less mix babies? But why are there suddenly so much human-mix-alien babies out there? hm. Well thanks for the update!!!! I cannot wait for the next chapter/Hannah!!!! OMG Iknow this is a little to early but you should totally write a story on Hannah! hehe~

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it!

*****

roninbearroninbearover 12 years ago
Can hardly wait...

...to see the next one! The story just keeps getting better and better! I am so excited every week when your new chapter comes out. If you could get me another by Friday morning I'd really be ecstatic! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

The only bad part about this story is the agony of waiting for the next chapter

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago
great chapter

ciara is being treated like a proper member of the family by being given choices, clothing, money and weapons (with more training?)

nice to see rose and fuji again.

keep expecting hannah to turn up at the keepers during lunchtime. that would be a sight. love her resourcefulness....post, just brill.

does every family have a brother with offspring from an earth slave? curiosity = questions = revolution? ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am thinking...

Since rose has been there so long...maybe she is Christoph's "breeder!" I love this story!

varelse1varelse1over 12 years ago

The mail made me smile. You always find ways to keep us guessing and intrigued about what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOOOOO!!!!

I hate it when you finish a chapter! I want to find out what happens next. I love both of your stories. Thank you so much for spending your time writing them. Until next week! M.

IsanaIsanaover 12 years ago
Another one of those excited people

Why, yes. Yes, I am. It feels so amazing being sucked up into their world every time I read your chapters. Keep up the good work!

kissntell13kissntell13over 12 years ago
Dear God!

Dear God I LOVE this story! I was uncomfortable with the storyline of slavery at first, but it was just so beautifully written, it drew me in - and I'm so glad it did! This is one of the most wonderful stories I've ever read. The character development is rich, the plot and storyline are involved and unravel well, and the characters are likeable. I hate it every time a chapter ends - I never want this story to end, but I'm dying to see what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one on one time

Loved how you gave Ciara and Bane some one on one time. His interaction with her was rarely outside of the group. Would love to see more of this in the future (esp with Kein--he's my fav.). Ciara and one of her men, would really set each of their individual personalities.

Are they planning a hunting/camping trip? For more tasty, tasty scars. Would really be interesting for Ciara to turn the tables on them and get a little frisky out under the stars...

As always keep up the good writing, this is totally 5 stars and completely makes my week

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

rich story telling :)

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
To be the number 1 all time story

As you all should know, since chapter 13 this story has been right up there at #1 or just under every week.

We thank you, the readers, for this very much.

To the new readers-- In the rarefied air at the top of the all time list one 4 star vote needs to be matched by 12 to 14 5 star votes to get an average of 4.92 to 4.93. So please think twice before you vote 4 stars.

Some readers have expressed a desire to give this story a 6 star vote. Perhaps people could do the same by avoiding 4 star votes.

People-- do not let your guard down, Ciara is in for it, Hannah will turn up and Nu-reeh is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another great chapter

Great job.

netviper21netviper21over 12 years ago
I think

You should move onto Hannah! No offense to Ciara, but you could always drop in on her... here and there... Love to see Hannah's view on this world, though that would mean more work for you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well, that's a big turn off. You may as well be saying vote 5 or you're not welcome =/ I may be alone, but the obsession with being #1 on the toplist is souring my enjoyment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
' enjoy this story

But I, too, don't like being pressurized.

So, no vote at all.

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
No one was telling you how to vote

I always vote according to the story, not my feelings so this one always gets a 5 !!!

jamac1024jamac1024over 12 years ago

no one's holding a weapon to ur head to vote...she's just requesting...if you don't want to then that's ur choice...sheesh...

love it that hannah has found a way to communicate with her mom...being a mom myself i can just imagine the anguish ciara felt when she had to let hannah go...i don't think it matters what age a child is...a parent (esp the one who closely cared for it) will always worry and fret...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Always a 5!

Thank you for this latest chapter! As always, awesome storytelling! Can't wait to read more... ;)

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 12 years ago
awesome!!

i do so love this story and your writing DW.

As to the vote I always do. To me the vote is not just about being the top writer or story. It us, the reader telling the writer they have done a good job. And who doesn't like to hear they have done well? Would you want to work your heart into something and Never have anyone tell you it was worth every moment. I don't always comment.. but I always vote if I liked what I read. The true writers on this site that take the time to make the story worth while should be commended. It's not always just about the hot sex. A great story brings it all together! so vote, it doesn't take but a moment from your time. Tell DW how fantastic the story is if you believe it! cause I do. More please!!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
DW I love you!!

That's my girl... Earth mail damn-it! Oh how I love this series. I can't wait to see what that smart little girl has sent her mom through her father.

I love that Ciara/Rachel has and is still changing the men and they don't even realize it. The fact that Damien is shrugging is hillarious in it's self. You can tell they really love her and I think Roses owners love her also they just don't know it. Like tradition Rose's just don't know how to change without the fall back. Anywho I just love this and I look every day for the next installment.

StormmasterXStormmasterXover 12 years ago
A 5 every time

Your stories are amazing, no joke. I love them Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cliff Hanger!

Dang DW what a massive and awesome cliffhanger, hell if you didn't have people on the edge of their seats before you sure as hell have me there. So looking forward to the next installment and what has been sent by Hannah to her mother.

Enjoying the twists and turns of Ciara learning her new life as 'little sister' regardless of the reference it means in English to the Brothers it works. Loved the dare of Bane wearing the plug. ^_^ That was brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

Progress is being made with Ciara's equality, huge progress, and I like that you're going there. It had to happen if they really view her as an equal. It was also good to see that Ciara still thinks of and misses her baby girl, but I don't see how Earth-style nuclear families could work on this world: "breeders" don't get attached to their children. It's like they lack oxytocin. And it still weirds me out when one of the men calls her "Little Sister"! Thanks so much for doing regular updates on this interesting story. ^_^

jW0WjW0Wover 12 years ago
hell yeah!!!

wow , mail, great idea. that is why i am awake at 3am on a work day not watching dvr, reading your story, thanks for weekly 4 page updates. that is hot as hell so are all your stories. thanks

keep up the great work (not just good but great, really just prefect, i totally love u)

all the best

jW0W

cbakasa7cbakasa7over 12 years ago
Mail?!!! Genius!!!!!

I love this new twist!! So excited for the next chapter!!

RightfullyWrongRightfullyWrongover 12 years ago
Still loving it!

This is getting better and better. The only down side is I now have to wait a week until next time :(

taniaricetaniariceover 12 years ago
Absolutely love it

I tend to stay away from anything involving aliens, but this is possibly one of the most amazing series I have read on the site. I love the balance you have between detail and pacing and cannot wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I wish.....

I really wish I could give it 6 stars. :D

GingerGemGingerGemover 12 years ago
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE this story. I'm addicted. I check back twice a week, just incase there's an early update!!! I love the twist! I knew Hannah would find a way to get in contact, and the connection Damien feels towards her is amazing!!!!

Please update sooooon!!

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerover 12 years ago
Nicely Done!

Love your story, well written and thought out. Please keep up the wonderful work! Thank you for giving us something to look forward to each week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Question

If she is now thought of as "family", or "sister" why do they still think they can disoplin her? They debate amongst themselves and stand up to each other in a difference of opinion... Ciara however, must still aquiess to their dominance.

Hmmmm.... Enlightenment still in progress?

Still loving the story!!! You rock!!!!

Nicole

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
WoW

I am so luvin this story, don't stop the excitement, hopes, desires, and luving. U make the imaginations soar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I LUV YOU DoctorWolf!!

God i am loving this story, i never want it to end. Ive become so attatched to Ciara and her men. The days between new chapter postings are far to long lol!!

MygypsyMygypsyover 12 years ago
Brilliant

As always love the story and cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

This is, as usual, abso-fucking-lutely amazing. Even the non-erotic chapters of this novel are truly -amazing-, and I read this entire novel for the storyline more than for the erotica. DoctorWolf, you are at TRULY amazing writer, and I'd not be surprised if you went into publication outright, rather than online-novels.

PhoenixCodesPhoenixCodesover 12 years ago
Gonna be sad at the end

I'm honestly going to be sad when DoctorWolf finishes this novel. I so hope he writes a sequel about Hannah, as her part in this world is definitely unique, and intriguing. DoctorWolfs story is amazing, through both the erotic portions, and the non-erotic portions. Very few erotic writers bring together such fleshed-out characters, intriguing ideas, and unexpected twists so well. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
: )

I love that Ciara has rubbed off on Damien with the shrugging! I can't wait to see what Hannah has written in her letter! This story is so addictive!!! I should not have started it until all the chapters were done! The suspense is almost too intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My weekly pleasure....

I get so excited when I see your posts. I know how hard it is to get this quality and quantity of writing completed each week, yet you consistently deliver! This story is just sensational and I don't see how it could end....there is just so much more for us to learn! Can't wait for next week! Jayna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

Great story. Mail is a great idea. When is Hannah going to lead the slave revolt? Keep the story coming. I look forward to it every week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you DoctorWolf for writing new chapters regularly every week. The storyline is amazing and I just love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I hate you for being so good!!! :)

This is clearly one of the best stories in Lit and you, sir, end every chapter with something so amazing that the next seven days feel like seven years! I love this story.

BLaCkOuT

P.S. its a sad day when this story comes to its end.

lovely_linda26lovely_linda26over 12 years ago
Great!

I have really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for being so faithful when it comes to adding chapters to this story regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love that the men remembered the small details...

...like how Ciara kept her savings in the toilet tank of her motel room. I also love how they so earnestly inform her that water cannot protect it on their planet anyhow because they missed the point of why she hid her money there. It's sweet. :)

BubblingBubblingover 12 years ago
5 Stars for Excellency - Sword and Boots leading to a battle?

Fabulous writing...I love how you let Ciara's individual thinking and spirit remain with her. She challenged the men with the butt plug and has not dissolved into this non-thinking being. The constant struggle on what it means to be "free" to her and to the Brothers keeps you wondering how the Brothers will continue to change and if the purchase of the shoes and sword is leading up to an escape.

I am not so much ready to abandon Ciara for Hannah yet. I think this story with Ciara has so much yet to be written with Hannah as an addition to the story. I love the story line with Ciara even if there is no erotica. The way you write the sexual encounters between Ciara and the Brothers has always been written in a way that makes you feel at ease with her being used as a sex slave with five men at the same time that could tear her apart with their bare hands...they have several rows of teeth for goodness sake. I noticed that you made the sexual dialogue really blunt and using less creative words to describe anatomy or actions. I liked how before you would let the actions of what they were doing be the extreme erotic imagery and the dialogue more playful. I know erotica is supposed to be raunchy but I enjoyed how before you wrote the 'raunchy' with the actions and slight bluntness without being shockingly raunchy.

I can't wait for more. I don't want it to end.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Every time I think the men are progressing slowly, they surprise me. Giving her a choice sexually is huge! Giving her clothes and weapons is also important but so controversial for the rest of the men in the compound. I can't wait for the next chapter! So glad to know that Hannah is safe and sound and that the men are up to something again.

Every chapter is fantastic. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

god that was awesome wish you would maybe post twice weekly you know as halloween SPECIAL ......

momz2manymomz2manyover 12 years ago
Another amazing chapter!

I'm not quite sure how much longer I can stand being scorching hot after the succulent sex scenes and all soft and gooey with the raw love between the characters. I feel like I'm the slave having to wait for the next chapter and worrying it will

end to soon. Only you can take a scene where a slave uses her butt plug on her former owner over a bet where she had to eat a spider, and make it really beautiful and rather wholesome. I truly am in love with your writing. Thank you.

wolfgirl777wolfgirl777over 12 years ago
OH MY GOD!

You are killing me here! I think you have a little bit of a mean streak in you. I have this picture of you laughing while writing this and saying, "How many of them will be dying for the next one?" I'm with the others on wanting you to do like twice a week or something. You are very good!

SpeedySPSpeedySPover 12 years ago
I 'll never be satisfied...

...with the length. You could have put the completed novel in front of me, or a completed trilogy, or possibly even 14 novel length tomes, and I would still want more. Great writing as always!

niteshadeniteshadeover 12 years ago

This is great work! I would love to read it in book form!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good as always

You have a nice way of telling the story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Pleas don’t stop writing after 20 chapters, like the “Bound to My Mate” series. I love the world you have created and the characters in them so much, and it would be sad to have to leave so soon.

Pleas keep on writing forever and ever, and I promise I will read everything you write, always.

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years ago
...Wow :)

I found this story at 4.35 yesterday morning, it is now 6.12am. I have barely stopped reading it to do the things I have to do and even then my mind was capitvated by the world you created.

This is one of the best stories I have read ever and I will read it agin and again.

Thank you so much for sharing your great talent with us. I am very grateful :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Happy Ending

I really like this story and I think you weave a fantastic tale, but I hope it doesn't go on forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NO MORE TORTURE!

Im dying to read the next chapter. im at work checkin in every 30 mins. please don't end the series soo soon either. i love this story u are so intelligent and creative! this is a great story!!! i'll check in at 2:00 pm again. *crossing fingers*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

I'm so addicted, I love how this story has so much depth and its not all focused on the sex parts even though those are fantastic. Please don't stop!

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
DW submitted CH20 on Sat. evening.

So it could have posted Tues. AM, or Tues. PM. It should certainly be posted at mid-night Eastern Time tonight. If not Lit has another glich.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great series!!

Honestly cant get enough!!

nigilnigilover 12 years ago
"you don't need to hide it in water"

hahaha, I just reread the story and connected the reference to that earlier chapter for the first time. nicely hidden gems here!

I remember hiding some cigarettes in the toilet, too, when I was younger, I guess it's a well known hiding-spot :P

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
Another Brilliant Chapter!

I always like to read the comments for your story - and there are so many! But readers are so devoted that they point out things I didn't catch or forgot. It's also just fun sharing in the excitement.

You depict the evolving dynamics between the characters so naturally and brilliantly; that's most often lacking in stories, a sense of genuine personal interaction. The way the men and Ciara strive to truly show their love for each other and really understand each other is mindblowing. Their universe seems second nature to me now, yet new things continue to be revealed each chapter. Hannah's appearances are always such a special surprise; the love between mother and daughter is so touching. I just know she is going to be a catalyst.

I hope people don't really withold votes because of Steve's comment. I imagine he is just caught up in the furor. I agree that everyone should vote as they choose. But I imagine the rankings are a proof of readership that you can show an agent to get published, which so many of us want for you. I'm 5 stars all the way - usually wishing I could vote more stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love this story so much!

even without the erotica i would still be reading this story, you are so descriptive and amazing, i want more and more every day!

okayreallyokayreallyover 12 years ago
interesting

You are a superb story teller. You have mastered the art of really making your readers care about your characters by investing the time in the details. We are so vested that we crave more and not just the huge dramatic plot points but the simple interactions. There are many published books that have not fully acomplished this. You have a gift. I really liked your wolf story (that is how I came to this one) but my opinion is your writing has matured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
End the damn story already....

...so I can get some fucking sleep! You're that good. Give us something new and as long and as excitingly wicked. Keep writing but know when to wrap up too. FUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow....

I love this story!!!! But I must say that this is my third time reading this story because it is so awesome but..... Eating the scar...the big spider looking thing I don't think so!! Ahhhh!! I'm disgusted just thinking about it! They would have to have force feed and then used the root AND the calming cream because I would have been screaming and acting crazy! But I still love the story

TrinkmeisterTrinkmeisterover 12 years ago
Awesome

I only started last week - and will catch up you latest chapters soon. Your characters and plot lines are amazing. Thanks, Doc

7 Jan 12

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An improvement over the last few stories

The last few stories were starting to all sound alike, same old same old. Glad to see this one is hinting at a new plot twist - this has been missing for a while. All that stuff in the mountains had been way too drawn out. I'm also glad to see that they're starting to treat Ciara a little bit more like an equal. Their stubbornness in this was getting very annoying and very old! Well done. Hope this renewed originality continues. (P.S. I hated the bondage stuff! Glad there wasn't much in this. Loved it when she put that plug up Bane's ass too! Serves him right!)

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Excellent Change of Pace

The only thing that bothers me is the linking of curiosity with Earth blood.

There does seem to be an awful lot of Slave born people around.

hepmemommyhepmemommyabout 12 years ago
I just want to say.......

I am VERY picky about favoriting, AND scifi is not my thing at all. You and your story are only the third and second I have favorited. Your depth of character development and intricacy of this storyline blows everything I have read on this site (hundreds of stories:) out of the water! You really should get this published. It is simply wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

If anonymous on 12-20-11 didn't like scar, I wonder how she might feel about lobster with drawn butter?

mnkbmnkbalmost 12 years ago
Shocked much?

It seems this was a chapter to shock us readers huh? From the scar's eyes popping sucking and eating (Yuck! I hope you don't do that again) to the ass plug on Bane's butt (that you can repeat, Haha, he deserves it :D). Fun read!

I'm happy they will show more respect for Ciara's choices and that she is recovering some of her dignity even if only at home. I agree with another reviewer that it was getting a bit old for the guys not to grasp the concept of non-slavery. It was about time! Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love the variety of sex

I know a lot of other people have said they didn't like the bondage scenes...but I love the breadth of sexual experiences. I have read your warerwolf story and it is one of my favorites ever...but I was disappointed about no anal or group sex in it, as well as no real adventurous bdsm stuff. this one offers something for everyone. please keep adding the other things as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Note

Thank you for explaining the anal sex not being safe sex point, I freely admit I had no idea and the notion made me quite curious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gotta say i love the story. sex or no sex it is quite fascinating.

It's a great story with or without the sex. you could probably clean it up for regular audiences and get published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just a thought..

I have been reading your story and must say it is very good. It is also well thought out and put together. The proofreader is doing a remarkable job as I find it difficult to notice any mistakes. The ones I do notice are usually quite easy to overlook.. in that regard, what I would suggest is that one of you needs to pretend you are reading the chapter aloud. What that will do is force you to notice the mistakes that have overlooked.. it is amazing how well it works. You have definitely earned my five stars. Keep up the good work!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Two things...

It's kinda sad in a way how she is becoming so independent. Feels like someone will notice and something bad will happen. The other thing is that I really hate ass play with the guys. I honestly hope that it doesn't happen again, but my instincts tell me it will happen whether I like it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anal sex...

...kinda IS a safe way for contraception. I know what you tried to explain at the start of this chapter, but no, a little sperm near the vagina is definitely not going to result in pregnancy! It has to go a very long way to reach their desired destination... by accident! I think it is more likely to be killed by a falling coconut in the desert, haha.

CaedyCaedyalmost 12 years ago
This story...

is by far one of my favorites. I was behind, but am catching up and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

I love the fact that she chose to have Bane wear the plug and what it did for the sex between them. It was a good scene and one of my favorites.

I love that she is now 'family' and the message sent from Hannah, and the "postage" used to pay for the box.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please create an R or PG-13 version.

It's killing me to not share this story with my 15 year old daughter! I'm all for freedom of speech and against censorship, but telling my daughter to go to an adult only web site will get me in trouble. She'd love the plot, the characters, the romance, etc. So please create a version I can legally share with her.

LynnMckLynnMckover 11 years ago
T H U D !

Well, you DID ask me to "DROP" a comment :)

Thanks for another terrific chapter (as always). I also wish for a PG rating sometimes. I really would like to share some of your work with my adult daughters, but having Dad give a daughter a story containing explicit sex (thank you, by the way) is not something I feel should be done. I know they probably read or have read a lot of it, but it is not something they should receive from me, and it would make any discussing, at least, akward.

Only a few of you (my favorites) write a great story that has erotica in it, most of the stories are strokers and some are almost passable stories but are really just vehicles for explicit, hot sex. (Which I am not complaining about.)

Please keep on keepin' on, because, as I have said before, I love to have the same boring excellence from you :) Lynn

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Excuse me ! Could I please have my life back ?

I am exhausted but just cannot stop reading .Hannah better kick some arse at the end of this :-) Loving every chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I have had two sleepless nights reading this. Brilliant work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm glad Hannah thought of a way to communicate. She's clever :)

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

interesting twist...you are very gifted at this...lol

PhoenixSkyePhoenixSkyealmost 8 years ago
Awesome

I have been absolutely enthralled by your story. Enjoyed the twists. Incredibly impressed by the originality of this world. Only slightly irritated by her emotional weakness. You are an incredible author and I'm inexitrebly hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!

I'm re-reading the story of Ciara after couple of years. I absolutely adore and love this story. I love the brothers too, they remind me of my husband, especially Damien, Evan and Kein. I love it how they are one and still individuals. In this chapter there was also great humor! I wish someone with artistic talent would draw a picture of the family :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I hope you are well and still writing.

Thank you

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous