All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 24-2'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Honestly at the end of the last chapter I was thinking of stopping to read this story. It had gotten way too depressing. However, I am glad I chose to read this chapter because it just made everything so much better. Thanks =)

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 12 years ago
Awesome chapter and early xmas present

i loved this chapter and how they interact again she is pregnant. i am also glad that Hanna & Ra got to visit, i couldn't help but giggle when Rose asked if Ciara if she was sure Hanna was her daughter..lol Have a wonderful Holiday and rest as much as you can.

Donna

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
what a nice, really nice way to end this chapter!

i'm getting a warm fuzzy feeling from this ending! awww!! i just love those guys! well, you've done it again dw, i've got a smile plastered on my face now. i'm kinda nervous about the new information regarding hannah and ra, omg, the excitement and suspense is getting to me, if nu-reeh suspects what is happening with hannah and ra...oh jeez! my heart is hammering away wondering where this is all gonna lead and what it's going to cost them. be gentle with us dw, we love these characters, we don't want to see any of them get hurt or worse! and i was so glad to see that the men were able to see how ciara sees her punishment, especially after the last time. i know they don't want to hurt her and now that they understand her true feelings and fears on the matter they will honor her feelings. and they said it themselves, the men in the red mountains had, had it wrong, pain does bring fear. i knew when i read their statements to the crowd after one of her previous punishments, that ciara should have corrected them, even if only in private, but she should have said something to set them straight. but they've got the message now. thanks again for another great chapter, ohhh, i really loved the ending to this one. i can't wait for your next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved it

One of my favorite chapters so far!

Vive la revolution?

Good job! 5 stars, waiting for the next one.

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Thank you for the early Christmas gift!!

I love it!! So glad she got to see Hanna and Ra...now the men believe her geez, they should have already took her word but men are men no matter what planet they are on:)

Hope all is going well in your life,thanks again for the wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

the story around ciara is getting much more complex. yet it is the fluidity of your writing style focused on the happenings around ciara which make it such a pleasure to read. FELIZ NAVIDAD! 5/5 every time

OzkiwiOzkiwiover 12 years ago
As engaging as always

Thanks for the early xmas present. The characters and story line are as delightfully engaging as always. Perhaps the shared bond will help the brothers gain a little more empathy. So does the fizzy root drink = ginger ale, and that art is reflecting reality? Love the work, more please, not that I am demanding, just being a good addict.

dreamidreamiover 12 years ago
Gr8 reading as always

Thank you so much - you have made my xmas and new year! Your writing is an inspiration, your characters so real and the plot thickens... I looking forward to reading more!

I hope your pregnancy is going well and you are feeling as loved and cared for as Ciara :)

Thank you again!

wildsoulwildsoulover 12 years ago

omg your back~!!! I knew hannah had something to do with strange things. The story is starting to pick up again. Thanks for updating~

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausover 12 years ago
Fantastic

As always another superb chapter. Would really love to know what punishments Vesa and her cohorts got. Have a wonderful Christmas and an exciting New Year. Looking forward to the continuation of this story.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
What a lush chapter this is!

Thank you for the five pager. You covered so much ground, enriching issues you'd touched on earlier. Thanks also for the pronunciations. I won't be interrupting my reading to wonder about them now.

I love the developments with Hannah and Ra, and especially Hannah's growing relationship to her dad. Hadn't realized that Hannah would be there for her new sister, and presumably other siblings too. That makes Ciara's concerns about the vulnerability of her children seem a little less dire.

And the rumblings of a revolt in the air. It's getting even more exciting.

Thank you so much for conjuring up and sharing this world and its denizens with us.

I hope you are feeling better as the holidays approach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Need I say more....

Love4wordsLove4wordsover 12 years ago
I have an idea

It would be a twist if Ciara ends up having twins. Just a suggestion

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for this Holiday special. The men and the ladies are the bomb. OMH I love Hannahs spirit she is so both of her parents. Can't wait til the begining of January. Thanks again I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

i forgot to add, who is the new daddy i wonder ...

LolalinLolalinover 12 years ago
So funny

When Evan said "If you vomit, it isn't morning sickness and it doesn't mean we lose,"...I literally laughed out loud. I wanted to tell someone but they wouldn't get it without reading the whole story. Great work......excited to learn who the dad is. I hope it's Christof. He is my fav.

CatBrownCatBrownover 12 years ago
Splendid, as always

This story just gets better and better. I teared up with Ciara when they finally understood love. Families don't always get everything right, but they try, and this family could teach earthlings a thing or three. Merry Christmas and thank you for writing. I will hate to see this story end.

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWaterover 12 years ago
Another amazing chapter!

I liked this chapter :) it left me feeling warm and fuzzy too ^^ I also like the event with the resistance, it adds a nice twist and a possibly amazing change to the future. I was really intrigued by the story about how life used to be before someone came up with the idea to make males their servants for better protection. It might have been for the best of interest for everyone back then but changes are needed and I'm glad Hannah teamed up with such an amazing sister who understands that too :) I have to admit I thought that Hannah would be the first one to come up with an idea of a rebellion but I'm very glad to hear that some other stronger and more experienced females has already started the group! It left me feeling like I should cheer loudly and be weird to my family xD As always, always looking forward to reading more =)

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
Thank You

Your writing is just wondrous.Excellent chapter as usual,thank you for sharing with us. Happy holidays to you as well.

StarMAPStarMAPover 12 years ago
That was an amazing chapter!

So many things are going on now but I love it! I like it when they are all bonded together. The collective consciousness is funny to read. The idea of a revolt is exciting!! I hope they don't get caught in the middle and hurt though. Fanstistic chapter Doctor!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
correct me if im wrong...

but isn't the spanish word for sky "cielo"? Somehow i can't aply the pronunciation of it to Ciara...

Other then that you did an amazing chapter again ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have never commented on this site before, but I wanted to let you know that I appreciated the excellent continuation of this compelling story. You have real talent and I would encourage you to explore publishing the story professionally. I look forward to each new chapter. Happy Holidays and congratulations on your recent news. Looking forward to new exciting chapters of Ciara's story in the new year.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
What can I say but...

superb,awesome,brilliant,wonderful and the list goes on. Can't believe Neerah actually blamed Ciara (which I pronounce See-air-a ) for getting in a fight and then allowed herself to be injured, not like she really had a choice in the matter.

NEXT CHAPTER A.S.A.P please.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Oh yes!

Ciara is vindicated! It really stinks though, that they just didn't choose to believe her in the first place. You would think that they would really know her by now.

Nu-reeh seems to be on a rampage. I wonder if she was angry at Damien for not killing Vesa and her friends for harming Ciara. I wouldn't be surprised if she ordered their deaths after the family left for the mountains. You are a great writer and this story is just awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I can't wait to read more!!! Thank you so much for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

The quality of writers here are amazing, and you are one of the best. I cant wait till the next instalment. I agree the 'being linked' is so well done be nice if some remenants were in place after the pregnancy (maybe each pregnacy makes it stronger, lol, oops its your story)

Best of wishes for your own baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Your story is wonderful. I find myself thinking about it often and can't wait for the next installment. The world and characters you've created are fascinating and engaging, I don't want it to end. I was hooked from the first episode and by the time I'd reached #20 and saw there were only 3 left at the time I was sad that it was almost over and relived (though frustrated) when I reached 23 and it wasn't the end. I love how the story has evolved and your storytelling abilities seem to keep getting stronger. I was going to wait until after the new year to start again so I'd have multiple chapters to read but I couldn't wait! Congratulations on your pregnancy, I hope you and your family have a great holiday. I look forward to the next chapter :)

cbakasa7cbakasa7over 12 years ago
5 pages and I'm still dying for more

i've reread this stories at least 5 times. Love love love it. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THIS IS MY FAVORTIE CHAPTER SO FAR!!

excellent chapter DW i just love the affection between hannah and her dad and how they are all handling this new important information. im just so excited for the next installment!

-Preston

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

bah idk if i can wait that long for the next chapter lol im dieing here dw lol

Rud1GirlRud1Girlover 12 years ago
Clever

Love how you weaves ginger root into the story - you must publish

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
Yeah Thanks for the early Christmas present

I am glad they finally know how the punishment affected her, and want to make amends. I wish she didn't have to be a breeder but am glad Hannah is fighting to free them all. Good job can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing, amazing, amazing!

For some reason I just love this chapter. It's amazing how you came up with an entire new world. You could definitely get published!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gotta Love this Story

Great new twists, this is rapidly becoming one of my favourite books, and lets face it with now 24 chapters, and more to come, it would do well on any shelf. Well done Dr Wolf, for not only keeping us entertained but on the edge of our seats, awaiting the next chapter.

JulianaHopeJulianaHopeover 12 years ago

I hope you're feeling better! Is chapter is spectacular!

drgmoon08drgmoon08over 12 years ago
enthralled

i have to say im so enthralled i don't know what to do. I cant wait for the next installment! i was debating on reading this one because i knew i would want more. I hope all is well with your pregnancy and you are not feeling the morning sickness as much. I cant wait for more! Have the Greatest of holidays and i look forward to your next chapter in the new year :)

utocelutocelover 12 years ago
Brilliant

This is, by far, one of the best sci-fi stories I've read to date! I'm thankful I came across this story a couple of days ago and I only have to wait a few more weeks for the next chapter(s). Your characters are so vibrant! Your writing skills are brilliant and I strongly encourage you to have this story published once you finish the novel. Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us! Happy Holidays to you and your family. Happy and healthy pregnancy little sister!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

You are an exceptional author. I would pay to have this on my kindle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hurry up! :)

I can't wait!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Love the series. I do think you can get published, especially with the open-mindness of today's world (compared to the 50s), but you may have to tame the sex sessions in the interest of acheiving a broader audience. Don't get me wrong, your sex scenes are superbly written, but I dont think any novel could get onto the best seller's list with the graphic detail you include in some of the scenes. You definitely have the ability to write a best selling novel, in my opinion.

Best of luck!

-A

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Excellent!

I like how you addressed Nuh-Ree's control and Ciara's true feelings about the beating. The fact that they really love her and will come to understand her better through the bond bodes well for them.

This is an amazing story and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Who is the father we ask?

Who is the father?

There is a big clue in that the 1st stirings of the bond were with the Brother who feels dry and dusty, who hates the Great Barens the most.

But, who is that I wonder.

I remember that the girl links to her father and thru him with the other Brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ya know

i really hate what you have done with this story i give up and im moving on it was great for awhile but dang almost seems like you are doing the same thing over and over again im going to guess you will make this series last for awhile ciara will have a few kids she will get beat up then one day she will be free well i dont want to waste any more time on a story with an ending that everyone can see coming. Good luck with ur pregnancy but geeze the later half of this series stink like a teenager who hasnt showered in 3 days just end the dang thing soon stop making everyone wait a month for a few pages of repeats move on and i would never buy this book or tell any of my friends to read it.

MygypsyMygypsyover 12 years ago
awesome

I checked to see if you had posted and found I had missed part one! Oh well, double the pleasure :D

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
super chapter

excellent chapter can not wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

.... one of the best stories on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MOAR

Damn it Doctor Wolf, if you're going to take so long between submissions then don't make each one so good that I crave the next one!

Seriously great chapter and cannot wait until the next one :D

Merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Wow! This story just gets better and better!

Thank you so much and keep up the good work :)

Happy Holidays!

sylentpoetsylentpoetover 12 years ago
Love it

I am so loving this series. cant wait til the next installment.

Jenna1913Jenna1913over 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Can't wait for more. I hope all is well with you!

PhoenixCodesPhoenixCodesover 12 years ago
Wonderful, and thanks

First off, Doctor, welcome back to the writing! I hope this means I can expect new stories more often again. I hope all went well with your pregnancy!

As for the story, my usual praises: You are a wonderful writer, and this story is the most engrossing I have ever read! It keeps you on your toes, and has you always wanting more, even when the chapter doesn't get into sexual parts. However, I am overjoyed to see that you referenced a couple chapters back, where there was major outcry - this shows that you do listen to the readers, and while that chapter was still an 'HOW COULD SHE!' moment, this chapter shows that you didn't just blow it off, and that she will be healing as would be expected from it.

The main item I noticed in this chapter was the few typos and poorly worded areas, where it could have been said in less awkward manner. "in the morrow" could have been said otherwise, though it would not have sounded so archaic, it would have been less discordant. There was one other area with a flat-out typo that the editor missed, though I can't pull it up off the top of my head - these things don't detract from how amazing the story is, but do throw off a reader temporarily when they notice.

All that said, I'm itching to see a bit more sex in the chapters... Perhaps it'd help ease Ciara's mind about pain if they mixed it with pleasure as well, bringing in the pain after she's already squirming from a good fucking. I've used that tactic a time or two, and it generally seems to work... The pain can get associated with the good feelings, and thereby mitigated. It also helps to build up, and find a limit... Taking it too far is never good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yay!

I'm so glad I waited until both parts of chapter 24 were up to read. It was definitely worth waiting for. And I'm glad you're back to writing, even though I was just starting to feel like I kicked my addiction for this story. I am loving the plot and character development and I hope Nu-reeh loses her malicious head. I was hoping to see a rebellion, so I'm glad you can read my mind.

Pixie87Pixie87over 12 years ago
So glad you are back

Firstly I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas! Secondly I hope your pregnancy is going well and it is a great christmas present to us to have your story progressing again :)

It is so engrossing - I can't wait for more - my eyesight is currently really poor but I just had to see if I could catch up with your writing and was extremely pleased to discover you had posted!

I would love to see this story published because it is so good - I for one would buy it (and I am sure I am not alone!)

Anyway Happy New Year to you as well and I look forward to having this story continue then :)

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
Welcome Back

It's great to see u back, I really missed u, and of course your story.

Merry X-mas and hope u and your's well in the new year. Good luck with all your endevers. Thanxs again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing being pregnant

being pregnant must offer amazing insight to the characters ,its hard waiting for the stories they are so good

LadySilverBellsLadySilverBellsover 12 years ago
Thank you DW!

Excellent chapter. Your characters have such life and personality. It is wonderful how you accomplish this and make reading this series so enjoyable. I love all their little quirks.

As others have posted, I too am curious about who the father is. I believe the answer is somewhere in the earlier chapters about one of the brothers who hates the dry sandy land. I'm gonna reread the chapters during this break and maybe discover this :)

I too am curious if there is a possibility for multiple births. When women undergo fertility treatments multiple births seem common. With the "new" drink the men were giving Ciara, it seems it should it up her fertility and make twins probable (fraternal as oposed to identical).

Thanks, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
English

Love the story but the italics are really distracting. I keep thinking some innocuous word is being emphasized and trying to figure out the special significance of its placement. It's great when used in speech, but most of the time it's just part of the narrative, like "I wanted to warn my DAUGHTER, but there was someone only a few FEET to the NORTH of us and I didn't want to GIVE AWAY our location."

read as: "I wanted to warn my DAUGHTER (furtive gesture), but there was someone A FEW FEET TO THE NORTH (nudge, catch my drift?), and I didn't want to 'give away' (wink, waggle eyebrows) our position."

Totally maddening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
publish please

Just read this installment. The best yet. My congrats to you on your comming child. Ours is due in just weeks. My wife is hooked on this story and she dose not like toread. Keep up the great work. Take it easy and may your littleone be blessed with your tallent.

Mjp191

ElleDBeeElleDBeeover 12 years ago
need more insight

This should be just the beginning of the brothers understanding what they did to her with their punishment, to me they should really see it, go in find the whole memory and live it through her eyes, and then work on making amends. Loved having Hannah and Ra in the story again. Who is the father this time? Love the twin idea, with them giving her the fertility drinks, why not? Would love to know what happened to Vesa and her friends for attacking Ciara, maybe Rose or Fuji can tell her what happened. (hint, hint) Keep up the good work, and Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Feedback

Absolutely love this story. I love to read and usually do not take to things that don't seem real. Stumbled across this by accident and loved it! I could not stop reading! I can't wait for the next chapter!

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 12 years ago
Great chapter, DW, but have to agree with ElleB--

Now that they are bonded again, I expected the brothers to actually relive the horror of what happened through Ciara's eyes, not just flashes of it. In my view it's the only way for them to truly comprehend how badly they breached her trust and hurt her.

How do they make it up to her? Lots of gentleness and pampering should help, in and out of the bedroom, and it's good to see them already starting to do that. (But please, not by reintroducing pain into their lovemaking, as one commenter suggested--there is no way Ciara could be ready for that.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brilliant

i have been reading this story non stop for the last week. i averaged about 4 hours of sleep a night and when i was not busy with other responsibilities i was here reading this. DoctorWolf, you have an amazing gift. I, too, am a writer, and someday i wish i could have a way with words as you do. i will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter. keep up the excellent work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

I love this series but I'm finding myself really mad those women horrid women I hope that in the end its a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Spectacular story

I am so hooked!, who even cares about the sex anymore? The individual characters are further developed and more consistently different than the typical smut, published or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
control

I am waiting to see if the women are conrolled too!!!!!!

barbieandjdbarbieandjdover 12 years ago
WOW!

I stumbled on this series this week by accident. I have been up late every night reading to the wee hours of the morning! I am now so vested in what happens to all of them. Major kudos for an EXCELLENT story! I am totally enthralled and can't wait to see what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
jealous

poor nu-reeh is jealous, and probably lonely too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disagree with -A

A, you need to read Laurell K. Hamilton if you think DoctorWolf is too graphic. If you TRULY want to read graphic, read her.

ChappieChappieover 12 years ago
Good stuff

Thank you for this story. You've managed to create five distinct characters out of the five men. All of your characters have their own voice and their own personality which only adds to the depth of the story. My favorite parts of the story as a whole have been the brief glimpses into their individual thoughts. There are times when Ciara gets a little too whiney for my tastes, but the angst adds to the flavor, too. Good stuff!

SissiplaySissiplayover 12 years ago
Excellent

You should be published. There are soft core readers who would lap your writing up. I would buy your stuff.

ZanysDellZanysDellover 12 years ago
Hunch

Okay, you have not come out with it yet. But I have a hunch that this baby belongs to Christof. My reason is based on how she woke up and stayed up with him the first night in the cave.

Love this series and re-read it every few days to keep it fresh and pick up more details. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Great work DW. :)

LadySilverBellsLadySilverBellsover 12 years ago

Ok so I spent the past three days re-reading all the previous chapters and while DW never comes out and openly states a brother disliking the desert, I believe I have a fair idea of who that is based on their personalities :)

Also what might be intersting is Rose's reaction to the baby. I think she would become just as attached to the little one as Ciara...

CRNA5CRNA5over 12 years ago
who's baby is it?

I think it is Bane's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh no!

I've spent an entire day, from midight new years day, to 2 am on the 2nd reading this story. I'm really mad at Ciera for being so repetitive with her drama. If she kept freaking out it wouldn't be nearly as annoying as her freaking out, deciding to get over it, and freaking out again. The spanish word for sky is cielo, which cannot be prenounced from the letters c-i-e-r-a. You mean to tell people to pronounce it as Sierra. For some reason, I stopped reading it for sexiness in the second chapter, now I'm just following the plot. The erotic scenes have no effect on me. Anyways, Great Story! I can't wait for the next chapter!

CatBrownCatBrownover 12 years ago
Still Wonderful

I just love this story. I am re-reading it for like the fourth time, so now I have a guess as to the father of this baby. Since the first connection was to someone who hates the heat and dust, and since one brother was meant to go to a different area, and that same brother can hold his breath under water the longest, and is the same brother who rescued Ciara from the fleint, my guess has to be Kein.

I was actually a little surprised Nu Reeh didn't have just 2 or 3 of the brothers involved in the conception, seeing as the women prefer certain traits and count on certain men for females. Then again, all of these men have positives, so why not. I would think they might be a little hesitant to get to much human DNA with Christof fathering a child with Ciara, but they don't seem to worry. Then again, by real earth genetics, they wouldn't get Paterian females from Ciara anyway, so I"ll let that slide to continue enjoying a phenomenal story.

Thanks DrWolf, and keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excited...

is it january 4 already? I live on the other side of the world so i'm eight or so hours ahead. I'm so excited to read the next chapter.

hope everything's well with your pregnancy and happy new year. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whiny me

Th 4th is here..... hope life goes well with you but I NEED my next hit of this story. I'm going thru withdrawl... so I guess I'll have to start reading from the begining again sigh. Thanks for the stories.

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
Another Whine

I have to join in the whines. It's January 4 - Do you know where your story is? I hope you feel better and I know that when you're able to get it out you will. I'm just so damned addicted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Extremely excite

i'v read this story so many times. And now i am like a child waiting for Mr.Santa coming with his gift...I am so in love with this story. if u ever publish this book, i'd definitely buy it.no matter how hard it is to get,since i'm in Vietnam.

Love your story and thank you DW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Everybody who's waiting

Don't forget to 5-star the story while you refresh the page! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sincere congratulations on your pregnancy....

..how much longer before you're home awaiting the joyous event? Because, I need to read more before you're laid up . AFTER having the baby the last thing you want to write about let along THINK about is SEX and SCI-FI and this story. You will be tired, sleepy all the time and soooooo joyously wrapped up in the blessed child that WE, I, US, will suffer not having any more of this story or it's ending until May or June. You are soooooo goood!!!! *Whine* please wrap up this story and put it down quickly!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is funny

I've had to re-read the series too....I couldn't wait on the next chapter. Now that it's here, I am taking my time getting to it because I know there will be another long wait (for the record, 1 day is too long).

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
breath versus breathe

I probably should have mentioned this in the comments many chapters ago, but I've been tearing through the story so quickly, I have not taken the time. The act of taking a breath is to 'breathe.' It is a verb. The noun version is 'breath.'

For example:

"She has bad breath."

"You need to breathe deeply."

You use the noun version even when you mean its verb form. Just thought I'd point that out.

I love this story. I've been sitting on it for a while and don't really know why I hadn't started it until this week. The very first story I read all the way through on Literotica was 'Bound to My Mate,' which I loved. This story is even better, so kudos!

-Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dangit. Another late night.

Here I am, yet again, reading until the wee morning hours. I do have college, work, and the rest of my life to consider, Doctor Wolf. I haven't gotten this caught up in a story in too long. I appreciate it, but really... I do need to sleep every now and then. You really have no consideration for other people's well-being posting such enthralling material. lol ;-]

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
just simply perfect!

I love how you flow on paper, its such an easy read. I laugh, I cry, and neven have fear when I read this story. It is so well put together its amazing. I cannot put it down to save my life, I am fearing the end and hope there is more from you! Thank you again.

Shadow_ChildShadow_Childalmost 12 years ago
Pledge of allegiance??

I almost hurt myself giggling when she began the pledge of allegiance as her devotional. Lol. I could picture how serious she looked repeating this by rote. Lmfao I love it. Irrationally I would've began singing about sexual healing. . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Kinda sad with the sex :(

In the first few chapters sex was exciting and fun. Now it's so far spaced and I feel like they won't be having much of it in the near future :(. I absolutely love the story and I'll get over the sex, but god do I miss it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I started this story 2 days ago on chapter 1. I have not been able to stop. I have noticed a few errors your editor/proofreader missed, but the story itself has enthralled me so they go mostly unnoticed. I am really enjoying the story line and cannot wait to finish.

jaklanjaklanabout 11 years ago
TROUBLE MAKER

This story is so addictive that it is getting me into a lot of hassle as I am do very little apart from reading!!!! the story stands up on its own merit and does not need the sex content to make it what it is. LOVING IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love the bond!

I love when she gets pregnant and can feel the brothers again, I was so sad but happy too when Hannah was born and she couldn't feel so close to the brothers anymore. She seems much happier connected with them, even if their thoughts confuse and annoy her sometimes. Wonderfully done!

equatoequatoalmost 11 years ago
wonderful!

this story is amazing, I love the little bits of humor and the bets I think it really helps the story grow - its defiantly something i would buy if it was published. well done xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This was a sweet chapter. Made me smile :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Daddy

Thanks again for another beautifully tender and witty chapter, I agree with all the other positive comments.

I really, really hope Christof is the daddy this time, I think it would be fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Punishment and Control

Really glad they are seeing the lasting damage that their punishment had on her. They really care about her, but I'm glad to see they are realizing the depth of the effects and are learning from their mistake.

The controlling thing is creepy as hell, and I was really pissed when Bane wanted to "punish" her for keeping it from them... after they had ignored her and said she was crazy for weeks when she tried to tell them. How hypocritical! Fortunately they realized the error.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i am pleasantly surprised at the number of female readers to this series. i guess i never realized how many women read erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
jott50...

I would wager that erotica is woman's porn. Obviously I can only speak for myself but I certainly am more mentally stimulated than visually. Therefore more into erotica that watching two people poorly act out a sex scene...just doesn't do it for me.

Of course there is poorly written erotica too lol. And I can always tell when a man has written a story as opposed to a woman. How they tell the stories differs. Just my two cents..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"women"

I'm not even sure you read and/or get these comments. I've only recently found your story, but I see you wrote it years ago. This final page for 24-2 confuses me a little, regarding the brothers' feelings towards the native women. I've previously had this confusion, on-and-off, through a few other chapters.

I honestly cannot determine their true feelings. Many times they've expressed their overall dislike for the women & the couplings. But then there was the moment in the first pregnancy, when Ciara felt Damien "luxuriating" in the coupling. And now this chapter, with Damien craving contact with the native women. The back & forth is confusing me. (I feel we've been informed that they hate being sexually dominated by these women.) I thought they weren't attracted to these women or their sexual ways. I mean, isn't this why they like their slaves virtually hairless, why they like to be touched and enjoy kissing, etc. Maybe they like both? The agressive nature of the native women, partnered with the feminine gentleness & sexual seduction of the slaves?

Also, if you get this message, one thing that's started to get to me. You're fairly thorough, so I imagine you're getting there & I'm just being impatient, but.......Ciara is human. She loves these men. I understand this is an alien planet, but much has been made of their differences & how things are incongruous between the two races. Why has she never become jealous when her men have to go to the couplings? It's a human attribute and would come naturally to Ciara. Especially considering she's never had real, romantic love in her life. I'd think she'd want to protect that & keep it for herself. She's smart & knows that she can't, but I'd think at this point she'd at least have expressed her displeasure. The men understand their obligations, and are therefore not affected. But she would be. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

I almost stopped reading the story altogether after they beat Ciara. I only continued to see if she was going to lay down like a doormat or fight back somehow. I was pleased by there agreement to talk things through in the future. I still wasn't sure if I would ever be able to feel the same about the men though until this chapter. So thank you for restoring that beautiful balance of strong but loving arrogant men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Trying to read slower

I’m trying to read slower as I wish this story would never end but it’s just to good. I love all the characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
grammar

Its is a possessive. It's is a contraction. Don't use Spellcheck.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous