All Comments on 'A Slave under Contract Ch. 01-03'

by gynarchite

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
txcrackertxcrackeralmost 6 years ago
Well Done !

This is my first venture into this type of story , but went in such detail that I have begun to get a glimpse of this lifestyle .

Thanks for the read , 5*s by the way !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Each one in their own place

I've given you 5 stars, but would have given you 10 if I could.

Beautifly written. Submission isn't just about sex, and your story shows and explains the complexity wonderfly. It is very rewarding to please and know the pleasure it gives.

I'm looking forward to reading more about our Slave under contract.

Josie : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story. Would have preferred males to be born into slavery and not a choice. Also that Women were ALL owners and never slaves or openly submissive. All Women are superior and owners. All males are inferior and property.

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

I had such high hopes for this, but then I hit page 5. My God! The total over the top brutality. He lost count when the first mistress went past 100 with the cane, then the second mistress caned him 100 more. Over 200 strokes with a cane? Ridiculous! And also, for me anyway, quite unnerving. Do people really enjoy reading about this totally over the top level of sadistic brutality? Judging by the scores for this story, I guess they do. I guess it's just me but I don't want any part of this. By the way, I don't give low ratings just because I don't like a story so no worries there, just no!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Would have preferred males to be born into slavery and not a choice"

I respectfully disagree. A lot of what makes this story exciting is the protagonists descent from being a free man down into slavery. The scene of an ex-coworker humiliating him for her sport as he reflects on this being his new reality is especially hot, as is his reluctant doubling of his contract span to six months. I have a feeling that won't be the end of it!

Oleanna1104Oleanna11049 months ago

This was tremendous. Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous