A Slave's Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once you feel that I have finally adjusted, you ever so slowly pull your cock out until just the head is within me before pushing back in, causing me to cry out in both pain and pleasure. I have never felt so stretched or full in my life. I could feel your balls softly hitting against my vibrating pussy; your hands grasping my hips as I feel myself grinding my ass into your cock every chance I can . You use your hands to pull my ass cheeks apart, allowing you to shove your cock in further and fucking me even deeper.

I feel you slowly picking up the pace, with each thrust you can feel the vibration emanating from my pussy, through my ass, to your cock and balls. Every stroke bringing both of us closer and closer to the edge.

I scream out with pleasure, my hips thrashing wildly on your cock. "Fuck me Master. Fuck this dirty Slut!"

Your hips slam faster into me and I feel your cock get larger, filling me up even further and indicating you are close to coming. My screams and moans get louder as I feel myself on the precipice of the biggest climax ever in my life.

"Master! Please let me come! Please let your fuck slut come while you are fucking my ass!" I scream out, not caring that the neighbors could probably hear me.

You say just two words; two joyous words fill my ears, allowing this slut the pleasure of release. "Come slut."

My scream fills the apartment as you bury your dick to the hilt and shoot a massive load of cum in my ass as the most intense waves of pleasure shoot through me, completely engulfing me as the orgasm continues to roll through my body and I spasm uncontrollably. I feel you continuing to slowly fuck my ass, prolonging the pleasure of us both coming together then relax against me, your cock softening inside of me.

I begin to whimper and moan with the pain and pleasure, the vibrator continuing to cause mini-orgasms to shoot through me, preventing me from fully relaxing. "Please master, please can you take the vibrator out?" I stammer, struggling to speak, or even think, coherently.

You continue to make me wait for a few minutes, the vibrator continuing to torture my overly sensitive pussy and clit, when you finally decide to pull the vibrator out of my pussy. My body finally calms, free to relish in the pleasure and afterglow of such a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Thank you master for allowing this slut to cum and pleasure you." I say as I feel you un-cuff me and carry me to bed.

"Goodnight V, my wonderful slave" I hear you say as I feel you put me into bed and kiss me on the lips.

"Goodnight Master" I murmur before my head hits the pillow and I immediately fall asleep.

12