All Comments on 'A Slave's Journey Begins Ch. 03'

by MidtownKitten

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Of course when Leanna undid her ropes

Tara beat her up, took her clothes and left. The end to a large amount of stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
in response to anonymous

You may view this as stupidity, but she WANTS to be a slave, she WANTS to please her Master. Some people are submissive by nature, this is not stupidity nor is it unnatural. The submission of a sub to her Dominant is a beautiful thing, a thing to be cherished. Sure, here it is like the slave practices of old time America, and she probably only knows that life, but in reality it is a consensual practice called BDSM

aisielynnaisielynnabout 9 years ago
To Anonymous....

Hmmmm.... Very interesting that you (Anonymous) would find the journey of a slave, especially the removal of her body hair, to be stupidity. You definitely are not a slave or even a submissive.... And you most assuredly are not a Master or Mistress. If you were any of these, then you would understand why Tara accepted (even if a little reluctantly) what is happening in her life. She saw what her mother's life was like as a runaway slave... one filled with fear of discovery by someone who could return her to the Master she ran from and take her from the Master she came to love.

Tara is a natural slave though she is only just beginning to learn the truth of that for herself. She felt disappointment when her Master did not open her the way another Master would have. She was confused by why her Master would not use her the way she new was proper for a slave. And she has self-image issues, believing that she is not as beautiful or as deserving to be trained properly (let alone properly used) as a slave. So now that she has the opportunity to learn and be found pleasing, her natural instincts is to try her hardest to be pleasing and obedient.

To stand up after being released from her bonds after being waxed and attacking her training Mistress would be the absolute furthest thing from her mind.... and would have resulted in her being severely punished. Tara may be young, naive and mostly untrained, but she is an intelligent girl who realizes that she stands a chance at a life that is better than her mother's ever was by being obedient and accepting what is happening. To attack her training Mistress or even one of the Stewards could result, not only in punishment, but also in her being sent to the slave markets as she is to be sold off to anyone. At least in the Blackmore Estate, she will be cared for and given the opportunity to better her abilities to be found pleasing through the training she will receive.

To MidtownKitten:

*smiles* I am enjoying Tara's journey thus far and will continue reading. Thank you for sharing this tale with us and please continue your wonderful writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous