All Comments on 'A Slave's Journey Begins Ch. 12'

by MidtownKitten

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mandyrj85mandyrj85about 9 years ago
loved it

Hope you continue the stories I can't get enough

tameriustameriusabout 9 years ago
Love the princely brothers

Still hate the Young Master Thomas. But then I hate all characters that are so cruel in their training and enjoy real fear (as opposed to fear combined with trust)

samsayssamsaysover 8 years ago
Some People are unhappy if their Ice Cream is cold...

but you shouild not listen to them. This is a great story and it really needs to be continued. There are all kinds of different ways you can expand this. Please keep writing.. Please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story!

Well written, with nice twists and turns and enough sex to keep the reader interested. There are three ways I can see you going with this. 1. End it here the way you have and call it good; 2. Continue the story with more of Tara's adventures (even though it's already fairly long as it is); or 3. Begin a new story with the same central casting. New plots would necessarily be needed, but you seem a very capable writer and I don't think that would be a problem for you. I enjoyed reading this and look forward to seeing more of your fine work.

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 8 years ago
where's the rest of the story????? and criticism

i have hope for Thomas that he will discover his humanity. that the system needs to go. that he will realize how shitty of a master he has been. and really making him open his dark heart up to the light is the only way anyone is going to be free in this mess. i find it telling that he's not really selling her...sounds more like tara is on loan. imo thomas has no clue yet why he's claiming her and wants her to come back. he will regret letting her go. however, there is no build up because we haven't had enough interaction with thomas and tara to make that meaningful nor an eventual reunion. thomas from jump is a one dimensional tool. while tara suffers from having no direction with her male lead Thomas and she needs a backbone. yes, some people are natural subs but this takes the cake, and well the story needs bite. tara should have been a bit of a challenge, an enigma if you will, who shows love to thomas, a man closed off and hardened, this would have gone a long way into bringing depths to the story and allowed people to bond to the characters and bring hidden strength to the characters/story. moreover, thomas should have been the one to teach tara in the art of fucking, pleasure and pain. she is after all a breathe of fresh air in the house for a man who is obviously bored with all the ladies. by ending it with him acquiring two new slaves all that will do is lead to him being done with them after a few fucks, then what? pointless. i find that even when the characters express love, they don't know how to make love. it's all fucking. a good roll in the hey is great but the best stories on lit or anywhere else know how to make characters make love/fall in love.

liam has his role as he maintains the stable in the harem that thomas is too bored, too busy to deal with, but again for emotional pulls for a grinch like tom, he really needed to be the one with the leading lady to awaken him to having a heart. liam also needs to be more torn as does his lady, rather than rejoicing that even though she has to fuck anything that moves just because he gets to keep on screwing her too with thomas's blessing. ugh! can't you just feel the love, the aching that he can't be her master and she his one true love slave. oh, no wait, he's delighted that he just gets to lick up other men's sperm off her lady parts while she is used and abused with no regard to her own autonomy, which as a slave she still deserves some say! bashes head against computer...

lucas is just a horn ball. liam is rather pathetic. the women all are bordering on having no minds just sex machines. well karta (sp forgive me i am horrible with names) is the only one rebelling in any real meaningful way knowing she deserves more than the system/masters give to her. yes, she enjoys sex to some degrees but she is not to be owned without care for her thoughts, feelings, and desires in and out of the bedroom. she longs to be free and only by setting her free will anyone know if she chooses to have a master. in bsdm slaves choose their masters (which is how i see this story going forth with corrections). heck, she is bisexual/lesbian imo. she should be the threesome in the liam and his love story, as imo she's in love with liam's love and i believe that woman returns those feelings too. again conflict which could be resolved with them having a happy ever after threesome couplehood. and then there is lucas (who i actually like the least because all he seems to care about is getting his dick wet 24/7. yes, the men are pretty much reduced to scum but he's the worst. he has no care for anything in life but sex) is no match for any of the women. he could be shipped off easily. for the old "slave" i pity her. she never let her heart tell the old master she loved him. she missed out and lost.

again, they all need their humanity fleshed out more. the story while decent is lacking in details and depth. character motivation is all based on lust for the most part baring the two lovers who have a slight care in this tangled web. while it's cute that there is hope it will work out, it won't. not in the current set up. liam needs to become his love's master in full. he can't share his duties with another and have their relationship survive. the "slaves" need to rebel and the masters need to learn what being a true master really contains. having no care for their "slaves" is disgusting. all they do is use and abuse. Thomas also needs to know love and reavaluate just what he's doing, Tara is just the one to teach him this but alas she is now going away. it's perfectly fine to enjoy bdsm but without care, without love it's just beating someone up both physically and emotionally. an orgasm doesn't make up for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Awesome story!

The sign of a great story-teller, in my opinion is:

1) to have the reader want even more

2) to have the reader fall in love with the characters, both the good ones and the bad; the villains and the heroes, or heroines

3) to have the reader so excited by the story that they keep thinking of ways it could be continued, because they don’t want to say good-bye to their favourite characters from the story

So, if you go by my opinion...

You are a great story-teller!

I would love it if you were to continue this story; or at least a story with these characters. I would love to know:

1) how Sierra and Sir Liam continue their relationship

2) how Katya either escapes or finally learns to enjoy being a slave

3) how Tara’s journey of months aboard a ship crossing an ocean with the two Eastern Princes went

4) how long Tara spends with the two Eastern Princes and how it went

5) how Sir Thomas reacts when/if Tara ever returns to him; does he continue in the slave trade or does he eventually realize how wrong it is and quits

6) etc. etc. etc.

My apologies for being so long-winded. I simply have one last thing to say.

I truly believe this would make a great series of books and if you ever manage to get it published, I would love to know so that I could buy them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

This was an awesome story and, even though it must have been a challenge to write with so many chapters, you kept it very interesting throughout. I would love to have more chapters with Tara and her new journey with the Princes. Thank you so much for this fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More please! A great series of stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous