All Comments on 'A Slave's Tale Ch. 04'

by Mistress_Christine

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GamecoxGamecoxover 7 years ago
The gift that keeps on giving

This tale has been thoroughly enjoying. Usually I prefer one written from the slave's perspective, so the fact that this has been so entertaining is a reflection on your skill & creativity.

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Great story!

Looking forward to more! Thank you for sharing!

evelynsuwilanjievelynsuwilanjiover 7 years ago

I can't wait for the mistress to feel for Anna what she feels for Magda..actually am just hoping fingers crossed

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 7 years ago
Very nice series

Love how you are developing these characters and building the eroticism in their tale. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ThankYou Mistress! .... That Was Wonderful,,, Yes!

Hallo Mistress Christine!

Bad Anna, bad! .... However I think this will be a good lesson for her,,, the collar and handcuffs, will keep Anna's hands from getting her in any more trouble, and wouldn't hender slut Anna from providing hours of pleasure for her Mistress.... In the morning it could be easily removed for her training,,, after a couple of months, if her Mistress sees fit, the handcuffs might be removed. :-)

Thank you for sharing! .... 5-Stars and 5-Lovely Wet Orgasms!

From a very horny dyke fan,

Gay Kat.

LoquiturLadyLoquiturLadyover 5 years ago

As my own former mistress used to say, "I'm drooling at both ends."

lidenaardiggeillidenaardiggeilover 3 years ago
sooo hot

oh so hot...came on this ...mmmm i couldnt resist to unzip and play with my balls, and ...aaaahhh

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

Never knew erotica can be written this well! BTW this is my first time reading proper erotica and I WAS SO WET! Squelch!

Couldn't keep my fingers away!! haha!

Loved how the story didn't just jump straight into the eroticism, the build up was done really well;)

Can't wait to indulge myself in the rest of the story <3

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl2 months ago

Your beautiful story is developing more and getting very hot Mistress Christine. A real pleasure to read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMistress_Christine@Mistress_Christine
I am a retired Mistress reminiscing over past adventures. I am always interested in feedback. Comments will be noted and queries may even be answered. Pm play will not be considered although private queries might be. The key word in this paragraph is 'RETIRED'. This means tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES