All Comments on 'A Slave's Tale Ch. 07'

by Mistress_Christine

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please write more. I find your stories so wonderful.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Fantastic stories!

Please continue writing these!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

I wanted to give this series a fair try but as I thought it is not for me, this is the first story I read and the last one I read as well, but this is just my opinion I like your style of writing but I do not like the content, your other series is much better

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Fabulous story, well cragted & a well thought out socio-political cultire. I'm loving this & hope you continue with this highly erotic & inventive series. I'm kinda selfish in wanting more - the series is a huge turn on & leaves me rather wet & horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story is fantastic

Please keep writing!! I'm dying to hear what happens next!!

Mistress_ChristineMistress_Christineover 7 years agoAuthor
a mesage to jenorma

jenorma may I respectfully suggest that you read no more of my stories as you so obviously don't enjoy them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next?

Really like this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW! I hope you will write more in this series...

One of THE BEST lesbian bdsm tales on Literotica! And I read a lot of them.. There is just something so peaceful abut the way you write that everything just feels right :)

Please, Mistress Christine, don't stop now :)

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffabout 7 years ago
please don't abandon this

this is not only your best series, but one of the best series on this site, please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love this!

I absolutely adore this story and this entire series. It's definitely one of the best this website has to offer! Please continue, I'm anxiously waiting to find out what happens next. Oh pretty please with a cherry on top!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmm.... Not The Ending I Was expecting,,, No!

Hallo Mistress Christine!

I'm puzzled! .... Is that really the way it ends? .... Because it doesn't feel like the story has ended, it just feels like a pause,,, you know like the intermission in a play, that gives everyone a chance to stretch their legs go to the WC,,, before returning to their seats,,, yes.... That's how it feels, like this story has only been temporarily interrupted, and will be continued..

For chapter 7, .... 5-Stars! .... I hope to be reading chapter 8, very soon,,, with more chapters to follow soon after, l.o.l. :-) (Please!)

Gay Kat.

Janice1939Janice1939about 6 years ago
As much as I like slavery

As much as I like slavery, like the young couple I recently befriended. It is the submissive male that needs to be corrected and humiliated.

When my partner was still alive our slave was a lecturer during his working days, and in our home and during outings our male pony. Wearing his harness, which enhanced his male attributes due to the cock-ring that was a part of it. At 79 thinking back it still gets me wet, rememberring seeing him being touched and handled by both females and other males at race-days.

rhmann52rhmann52over 5 years ago
And?

Waiting ever so patiently to see the ‘bad’ mistress get her comeuppance.

KittyxkatxKittyxkatxover 5 years ago
More!

Just found this series and binge-read it all in just over an hour and a half. I’m desperate for more and begging you to pick it up! Everything about the dynamic is undeniably sexy and each chapter makes the story hotter and hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMistress_Christine@Mistress_Christine
I am a retired Mistress reminiscing over past adventures. I am always interested in feedback. Comments will be noted and queries may even be answered. Pm play will not be considered although private queries might be. The key word in this paragraph is 'RETIRED'. This means tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES