A Slave's Travels Pt. 01

Story Info
Beginning of a war slave's harsh labors.
4.5k words
4.64
71.1k
115

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hey just testing new fetishes with this series that I'm starting, this time with some fantasy. Hope you enjoy! This one is going to be a little more story heavy than the previous writings. It's pretty orc-related to (At least these first two parts will be), if that doesn't take your fancy, sorry about that :)*

*****

After running for, what must have been hours, my legs had finally given out. A few moments ago I had just escaped a war between my superiors and our rivals. Thank the gods, this battle might have been the most gruesome I'd ever witnessed. My brothers had most likely died or run off in another direction, whatever the case I was alone, I knew that much. My throat was dry. I quickly downed the last of my remaining water, lied back against a nearby tree, basking in the cool shade as the sun was setting, and letting my anxiety and adrenaline run its course.

I was a slave without a name, forced out of my home back east, and I mean waaaay back east. I never knew my family, I was stolen as a baby. I was to live a life of servitude to the new emperor. The only family I ever knew were my brothers in chains. I wasn't dwelling on the fact that I may never see them again though, frankly, I was just happy to not have my throat cut. Captured slaves are usually used as entertainment for The Revolution, at least that's what I hear. A role I would very much never like to fill, to uncover what their sick ideas of "entertainment" are.

I most certainly looked the part of a slave, skinny, small, meek, black hair that had grown to the base of my neck. My captors treated us like dung. They belonged to a cruel regime that ruled over half of the continent.

They were known as The Concordat, an ironic name I know. An empire of sneering imperialists, and commanded by stuck up nobles. They were bent on conquering the entire continent in the name of their emperor. Brainwashed with forced religion, and god-like stories of their ruler. Saying that The Concordat's imperialist goals of controlling the entire world, was their manifest destiny. That the gods had decreed this through the emperor as their messiah.

The other half was just as bad if not worse, The Revolution, a group of bandits that got together and took advantage of people's binds, and created a rebel group. They can claim whatever they want with that kind of excuse. The Concordat was bad, but The Revolution were simply savages. They rape, pillage, and steal more than The Concordat does, all in the name of "revolution".

I wanted nothing to do with either side.

After the violence a few hours ago, I was able to unshackle myself and escape into the forest. Just in time too, I was to be shipped to a rich lord's home as a sex slave, due to my "feminine appearance". I'd like to keep my virginity intact for now thank you. We were ambushed by a Revolution outfit in the area. After the arrows had wiped out our calvary, the foot soldiers and commander were quickly cut down by Revolution bandits. Seeing my chance to escape, I took it without looking back. I didn't care about my brothers, The Concordat, or The Revolution, the intoxicating sight of freedom had taken over me entirely. I had never run faster in my life, adrenaline had completely taken over me.

Finally, I had come to a stop, nobody was chasing after me anymore I was sure of it. I had just drank the last of my water though, and I haven't been fed in a day due to our reserves running low. I wasn't going to die yet, I had escaped one of the most ruthless battles I had ever witnessed. I'm not a man of faith, but if there are gods like The Concordant says there are, then I'd say they're looking out for me. My newfound, but still skeptical, faith to the gods had made me drunk with luck. Even the drunkest man becomes sober at some point though...

I wanted to keep moving, but I was so tired. I had been running for at least two hours, how I hadn't passed out was amazing in itself. After my heart began to slow, I certainly felt the fatigue and deprivation wash over me. With two weak huffs of breath I had completely wiped out. The tree I was under, and the grass, made for a comfortable bed. The hard bark felt like a pillow. My torn up tunic had suddenly begin to feel like warm bed sheets. I was lost in comfort, and I finally rested me eyes.

I slept for about eight hours before sunrise finally hit. As I hazily opened my eyes, I saw three figures standing over me, equal height of about six feet, and armored clad in leather. At first I thought it was Revolution fighters, but with more inspection I realized that all three people in front of me were orcs. All of them female, with busts that were barely contained in there leather vestments, and asses so big they almost popped out, their armor was clearly constricting them. Their lips were plump and green, a much darker shade of green than the rest of their skin. Two tiny fangs poked up from out of their lips like small tusks.

What worried me most wasn't the fact that they all had hungry and violent looks in their eyes. It wasn't the well toned muscle, and overwhelming height they had over my tiny frame, it was the black tattoos above their busts. A black shaped pattern, a symbol in the orc language that represented death herself. These were no ordinary orcs, they were Valkyries. I had only heard stories from my brothers, a legendary all female group of bandits that did whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted. The only reason that they weren't part of The Revolution is simply because of their race, had they been human they'd be up The Revolution's ranks in seconds.

"Well look at that Rook, the boy's awake!" Said one of them smiling down at me.

While equal in height, their looks were unique. The tallest one (by mere centimeters) and the most well defined was Rook, she was their group leader. Her black hair was shaved into a messy mo-hawk, and her ears were sharper than knives.

The one who spoke first was Rem, she was the skinniest, which isn't saying much considering she could still break me in half with ease. She had her long black hair tied into a massive braid that reached her ass.

The one on the very right that was giving me a look that made me shudder just thinking about it was Vexim. She was their shaman, and was coated in tattoos and piercings. Her hair was puffed out and long. She had a bullring in her nose, two lip piercings, two very non subtle nipple piercings, a belly button ring, and gold studs that went up her forehead.

"Rise and shine slave boy! You should be excited, you're about to have the luckiest day in your life." Said Rem, followed by a unified laugh.

"Damn he's cute Rook, look at that ass of his." Said Vexim, licking her lips.

Rook laughed throatily, "Girls I think we just found tonight's entertainment..."

I looked up in horror, not only was I face to crotch level with Valkyries, women I only heard stories about, but I'm pretty sure they were about to kill me. Orcs and humans never really got along to begin with. The Valkyries were certainly no different. I began to stammer, I didn't want to die yet, not after the luck I just had escaping my former masters.

"W...wait, please, you can take anything, but I'm just a slave, I just escaped from a battle, I literally have nothing you would want!"

Rook leaned down, inches from my face, "Oh don't be coy slave, you definitely have something we want, something all the women back home are gonna want too."

Rem and Vexim snickered behind Rook.

"Let's take him right now while he's still pure, then we can get him back to the village, and crush this little slut." Rook stood up and began rubbing her crotch.

I was confused to say the least, I thought they were talking about killing me.

"Wait I'm sorry for entering your woods! I don't want to die yet!"

Rook paused and looked at the others with confusion. Rem laughed,

"You have no idea do you, from the look on your face I'm sure you recognize the tattoo. If you've heard the stories then surely you know about our...you know..."

"Wha...?"

"Wow! He really doesn't know! Guess we'll have to show him..." Vexim bit her lip.

As if on cue, all three pulled out enormous green cocks from behind their tight leather. I gasped at the sight of them, causing all three to chuckle.

"Looks like he likes our girls Vexim!" Rook licked her lips, "See? We're not gonna kill you boy, if anything we're giving you a special! You get to be The Valkyrie's personal sex toy forever, or at least until your pussy is torn up beyond recovery..."

Looking at their thick, and green glistening members, the only word that comes to mind to describe them is, "Juicy". Their balls were the size of kiwis, and their girthy cocks were as thick as an ingot. Rook definitely had the biggest though, hers was equal in length and width.

"What do you say slut? You wanna make your new masters happy? Or would you prefer the alternative..." Vexim slowly slid a knife out from her hip.

I began to back up against the tree, as the three began to close in on their prey.

"Come on now, I don't want to waste a good pussy." Vexim began stroking the tip of her knife on my cheek.

"Y...yes" I said meekly.

"Yes? Yes what boy?" Rook inquired.

"Yes, I'll serve The Valkyries..."

All three laughed again.

"What a good boy...already learning his place!" Rook beamed.

"I wanna get a taste of him first Rook!" Rem whined.

"Fine, but I get him after." Rook demanded.

Vexim looked annoyed at the two of them, "Great, last again..."

"How about this Vexim, you'll get his mouth first."

"Fine...I guess that'll do..."

With little effort, Rem grabbed me by the chin, practically lifting me off the ground, and shoved her thick green tongue in my mouth. She began loudly smacking and sloshing inside my mouth. She groaned and moaned in my mouth, clearly enjoying this over the wet and saliva-filled noises she was producing with her tongue. Vexim and Rook began to slowly stroke themselves, and bite their lips as they watched in lust. I was hanging on to her thick arm, while both her hands lifted me off the ground. Finally she pulled her tongue out after what seemed like an hour, leaving a trail of saliva with her. Rem smiled at me, exposing her fangs.

"MMMMF! He tastes good! Like a fruit tart!"

"Okay Rem you had your fun it's my turn!"

Rook yanked me away from Rem and did the same, she took me in with her eyes, opened her mouth to let her big, dark green tongue flop out, and easily pushed herself inside. Rook's tongue was bigger, I could barely breathe. Her tongue filled up my entire mouth with its sheer girth. She groaned into my mouth, loving the taste of my wet cavern. She relished my tongue like a drug, as she grinded herself on my ass cheeks.

Vexim got impatient and grabbed my head away from Rook and guided her, surprisingly long, tongue into me while Rook held me up. Her tongue made me gag, as it began to tickle the back of my throat.

Soon all of them were passing me around like a food dish, stretching my mouth wide with their tongues invading me. They began to lick all over my body, while one would work my mouth. Their big hands stroking my body up and down, rubbing me, petting me, clawing me, and grabbing at me.

"All right Vexim you can take his mouth now, but I gotta get a taste of that cute little butt first."

Rook layed down against the tree, and the other two lowered my body onto her. Rook grabbed my ass and buried it in her face. I was on my knees, sitting on Rook's face, her thick arms holding me and my arms in place. She proceeded to feast on my asshole. Her tongue licking up and down, and then inserting itself inside, causing me to gasp. With my mouth agape, Vexim took the opportunity to shove her long cock down my throat, stopping my breath. Vexim began to fuck my face, while Rook was savagely eating me out from below.

Rook was having the time of her life, her cock stood up at full mast completely erect, clearly loving the taste of my asshole. She groaned into it as she dived her tongue in and out of me, exploring my rear entirely. She would occasionally give me a spank, causing me to jump. She was chewing my ass out, with her mouth and nose buried between my cheeks.

Vexim was guiding her long dick in and out of my throat, making me gag on her long and skinny member. "Skinny" compared to the other two anyway. She moaned as her steady pace continued to stretch my mouth and throat.

"Aw c'mon Vexim let him taste mine a little too!" Rem shoved her thick and shorter cock into my face, while Vexim fucked my mouth.

The two began fighting over my mouth, until they settled on a turn system. Rem would turn my head, and shove her thick cock in me, stretching my mouth out. Vexim guided my hands to her cock, making me jack her off while I sucked away at Rem's cock. Then Vexim would guide my head to her long member, and make me suck her, while I jack off Rem. Both of them would keep their giant hands on the back of my head, bobbing me up and down on their dicks. They would occasionally push all the way inside, forcing my face to mash against their rock hard abs. Both cocks were a pain to take, Rem's was too thick, but shorter than Vexim, but Vexim was skinnier, but her cock would make me gag profusely.

This was all while Rook was still raping my ass with her tongue.

"Oooh, this little slut is getting me close!" Moaned Vexim, "Back off Rem let me finish in his mouth!"

"Ugh fine Vexim, but I get that hole after you!"

Vexim brought me on to her cock, put both hands on my head, and rapidly fucked my mouth. Rem watched and jerked herself off with both thick hands. Vexim roared in pleasure, continuing to pick up speed.

"Oooooooh yes! That's it you little bitch!"

Vexim exploded into my mouth and down my throat. She began to fill me up with thick orc cum, shooting into my mouth, and driving it down my throat, making me suck her cum straight from the source. I swallowed rapidly, making loud gulping noises, as I tried to eat as much of her jizz as I could, so that I could breathe again. Her cum just kept pouring out though, her giant balls unloading a week's worth of cum into me.

Vexim pulled out and stroked herself, until she brought herself to another orgasm.

"Open your fucking mouth slave!"

Sheepishly, I slightly opened my mouth, terrified of the next flood of orc cum. Impatiently, Vexim stuffed two fingers in my mouth and pulled my jaw down, making my mouth fully open. Vexim roared again, and spewed more juice onto my tongue, and then began to paint my entire face in jizz. Rope after rope hit my face, coating me in a glaze of cum. I was blinded and panting for air, as I had just been given a feast of light green orc jizz.

Rook tossed me to the ground, with my wet butthole in the air. Rook had gotten impatient herself. I knew what her next cruel idea was...

"Hang on Rem, you'll have your turn, let me break his ass in first, then you can take his mouth."

"Fine Rook, just make it quick I'm getting so fucking close!"

Rook laughed, "Hear that boy? I was gonna take it slow, but my girls want me to hurry, so try not to scream too much!"

I panicked and the idea of running seemed like a real good plan again. Just as Rook saw my muscles begin to move, she stomped her boot on my back, pushing the air out of me. She clicked her tongue in disapproval.

"No no slave, no running now, you'll just turn me on more!"

Rook jumped on top of me, pinning me to the ground, huffing in my ear.

"I can't wait to get in this ass, it's so tight, you're gonna make master cum so fucking hard!"

"Wait! No! Please! I'll do anything! ANYTHING ELSE!" I begged, but it was unheard.

"Come on Rook fuck him already! I'm gonna cum soon!" Rem whined.

With that, Rook pushed her thick head against my wet asshole. I gritted my teeth, and dug my nails into the dirt in preparation, it wasn't enough though. Rook savagely pushed her entire length into my ass, crushing my prostate. I cried out in utter pain, a guttural cry cut off by Rem's thick chode forcing it's way into my mouth.

I became light headed from the pain of my jaw being stretched out with Rem's wide cock, and the lingering pain from my ass being stretched all the way by Rook's gargantuan dick. My eyes rolled back. Rook circled her hips, to get my ass more loose so that she could start humping me. Rem wasn't holding back though, she was ready to cum, just like Vexim. Rem began to similarly pick up speed like earlier, and she cried out effeminately as she too exploded in my mouth.

Rem's cum was thicker than Vexim's, and it was blocking off all air flow in my windpipe. I began choking her cum down, her cum was so thick it hurt to swallow. I kept choking it down, until my stomach began to expand.

"UGH Yeah! That's it human! Choke on my thick cum!"

She held me head in place as she continued to unload into my throat. Her cum was salty and fowl, something was telling me that this was a taste I'd have to adjust to. She then slowly pulled out with a trail of a copious mix of saliva and cum. What was left of her cum began to slowly seep out of my mouth. Rem quickly held my mouth shut, and wagged a finger at me.

"That's not right human, you swallow ALL of your master's cum!"

I made a loud swallowing noise, and gulped down the rest, letting her know that I had swallowed it all.

"Good boy! Look Rook, he's beginning to come around, I think he's gonna enjoy his stay at the village."

"He'd better, by the time the whole village is done with him, this pussy is gonna be torn apart! Speaking of..."

Rook began to pull out so that just her giant head was inside of me, then she pushed her full weight down upon me, her cock pushing me down into the dirt. I gritted my teeth and whimpered from the force. All three laughed.

"I think I've stretched him out enough, flip this little bitch over, I wanna watch him squeal!"

Rem, and Vexim quickly flipped me on my back after Rook pulled out. The cold air rushing up my abused asshole made me shudder. It was soon plugged by Rook's gigantic dick, making me jump again. Rook took her leather off, letting her giant green bust flop out. Her nipples were big and dark green, and stood at full attention.

"Oh my god! This ass is tighter than I thought girls! This boy's pussy is gonna last us months!"

Rook lurched over me, pushing my legs backward, I came face to face with her. I could only describe the look she was giving me as, "hungry". Hungry indeed, as she reared her ass back and let loose with a flurry of thrusts into my butthole. I screamed in pain and pleasure, as her cock quite literally punched my prostate, and her shaft crushed it as her cock moved past it. She smiled at my clear attempt to hold back any form of moaning.

"Go on boy, moan for me! Show me how much you love it! Show me that you want more!"

I couldn't help it, I let out a girlish, and high-pitched, moan as she drove into my ass with full force.

Rook laughed, "Yeah! Come on human! Love every second of this, you're gonna get plowed like this every day from here on!"

Rook pulled back, sitting upright on her knees, pulling on my thighs for leverage, as she delivered more savage blows into my butt. I looked up to see Rem and Vexim, their cocks back at full mast, jerking themselves off, licking and biting their lips.

I was ripping at the grass, barely hanging on, as Rook's cock bucked me back and forth, forcing the moans and screams of pleasure out of me. My eyes had rolled back again, and my tongue was all the way out. The pleasure spread to my cock, as I felt myself erupt. The position I was in, and the role I served, being dominated by an orc, it all was beginning to come as a pleasure less than pain. I wanted her cock to keep plowing me. Rook was startled by the sudden jet of cum that I shot on to myself. An impressive load as well, probably the largest I had ever shot out before. Rook laughed, as I continued to bolster her ego. I could have sworn I felt her dick get bigger inside of me.

12