A Slave's Travels Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look girls! He's loving it!" Rook laughed, "Yeah? You want more human? Here you go! Take my big dick!"

Rook lifted my legs and lower back over myself, my dripping cock pointed at me. Rook squatted over me and began plowing me slower, but with more intense power. She used the gravity of her weight to pound my asshole, and punch me into the ground with each barbaric thrust. My asshole was stirring, and sucking on her cock. The intense pressure on my prostate continued to make me scream in ecstasy.

I looked up to see Rem and Vexim ripping away at their cocks faster now. Had I known that meant they were about to cum, I would have kept my mouth closed. Out of nowhere, Rem and Vexim began to paint me in thick white-green jizz. More and more ropes kept pouring out, all while Rook was fucking me with full force, making my legs bounce under the pressure. By the time they were done, I was glazed entirely in cum, a lot of it seeping into my mouth.

Just then Rook's cock began to pull on the roof of my insides, I realized that she was pulling me by the hip towards her, as she flopped on the ground with her dick still inside of me. She now was sitting up as I was in her lap looking at her. She shoved her big tongue back in my mouth, making me taste my ass from before. As she stretched my jaw out with her tongue, she grabbed me by my ass cheeks and began to work me up and down on her cock. Making my body bounce up and down, every time I went down to her balls. She was doing a lot of the work, moving my body up and down on her member, but I'd have been lying if I said I wasn't subconsciously moving with the rhythm. I moaned and rolled my eyes back, as my arms went limp to my sides. Any noise I was making was muffled by Rook's tongue in me.

Finally Rook pulled her tongue out while still fucking me mercilessly, leaving a thick trail of saliva with it.

"Mmmm, keep it up boy, I'm cumming soon." Rook's look of hunger began to grow into a look of violence, "Keep on bouncing on my cock slave boy, I'm gonna fill your ass up so good that they'll be cum pouring out of it for days!"

Rook held me by the ass in the air, so that only half of her cock was still inside. Then she started to thrust her hips upward, making loud slapping sounds as her balls rapidly spanked my ass. She roared as she violently shoved her cock upwards, practically pounding my prostate. This only made my screams from earlier return, as the electricity coursed throughout my whole body, making me lightheaded with pure ecstasy.

"YEAH! COME ON SLAVE! SCREAM FOR ME! SCREAM FOR YOUR MASTER!"

With one final, and powerful thrust, Rook buried herself into me. Her cock then exploded like a volcano. Any cum let out by Rem or Vexim earlier, was miniscule compared to how much she was shooting. I felt her cum travel into my insides, and leak out of my ass onto Rook's balls. She quickly pulled me off and flung me to the ground, I lay belly down on the grass, as copious amounts of orc cum flooded outside my asshole. What used to be a tight and puckered hole was now an open wound full of cum.

I was a mess, lying there panting with my tongue out and my eyes rolled back, destroyed and completely coated in orc cum. Cum on my chest, cum still coming out of my mouth, cum on my face, and a flood of white leaking out of my opened up asshole.

All three Valkyries stood over me with a look of relief, pride, and satisfaction at the same time. The three held their flaccid cocks over me, and finished me off with a flood of piss. They peed on me for a few minutes, letting me know who was theirs now. I was a total mess, covered in piss and cum, lying there panting in total pleasure. It was at that point that I had passed out.

Rook picked me up and swung me over her big shoulder, giving my ass a slap.

"Come on ladies, let's get him to the village, the other girls are gonna want their turns too..."

END OF PART I

PART II COMING SOON, THE ORC VILLAGE.

12