A Slice off a Cut Loaf Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, David you are such a good kisser! I can see I'd better watch myself with you" David made to get out of the chair but she motioned him back. "I have one more outfit to show you, I'm sure you're going to like this one." She strutted back to the room. David's cock was as hard as granite inside his pants as he watched that lovely bottom and those great legs walk away. "OK don't be long." He got up and replenished the wine glasses.

Back in her room Astrid picked out the last outfit, when she had shown it to her sister, Petra had exclaimed "David's just going to flip when he sees you in that!"

"And what makes you think he's going to see me in it?"

"Astrid, I'm your sister remember, I know how much of a slut you can be and don't tell me you are just buying this stuff to look at your self in it, I bet you cant wait to get your gear off and this cute little garment on as soon as you walk through the door at home Sis," she whispered conspiratorially "David doesn't stand a chance!"

Astrid held up the skimpy garment murmuring to herself, "Not a snowballs chance in hell," as she pulled the bustier up her body, settling her tits into the cups and slipping the straps over her shoulders. It clung to her like a second skin, the silky creamy coloured material accentuating her every curve. She snapped on the clips that were there for stockings, lifting up the tiny flap of material that covered the clasps and smoothing it down afterwards. Then she slipped on a pair of open toed light cream heels. She looked at herself in the full length mirror, pulling the garment down so it just covered her pubes when she stood up straight. No knickers with this one, it was open bottomed.

She took a deep breath, "ready or not here I come" she thought and strutted out into the lounge room where David was waiting.

David was gob smacked, Astrid strolled into the room and did a circuit around the coffee table before stopping in front of him. As she walked he thought he could discern wisps of pubic hair peaking out from under this latest outfit, her breasts were hardly contained and he could clearly see the tiny lumps of her areola peaking out. His cock was almost bursting through his pants as Astrid turned around, backed up to his chair spread her legs a little and reached down to grab her ankles.

The back of the flimsy garment rode up as she did so, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy and cute little puckered asshole. He could see a hint of pink as her labia slightly parted exposing the treasure inside, dewy droplets of liquid were starting to appear as she became more and more aroused. Astrid looked back at him between her legs. David was so engrossed by the scene in front of him that her voice almost startled him.

"See anything you like David?"

"Oh Astrid," he said struggling for words, his dick was so hard now, it had taken all the spare blood from his brain, making it hard for him to formulate coherent sentences. "This is the sweetest sight I've seen since…" he though back to the day before when his wife was spreadeagled on their bed… "yesterday!"

"Yesterday?" Astrid thought, "I'll have to find out more about that later."

"Well David, why don't you give it a kiss?" she asked.

Pushing all thoughts of his wife out of his mind he leaned forward and pushed his tongue between Astrid's sweet lips, he licked back and forth pushing his face into her cunt, his nose rubbing on the strip of skin between her ass and her pussy. He gripped her thighs for support and thrust his tongue forward searching for her clit, finding it he tickled the tip of his tongue over it teasing it.

Astrid was moaning now, "Oh David, yes, yes… it's been so long… I love what you're doing with your tongue, but now I want more!"

She straightened up and spun around as David pushed himself out of the chair, they embraced, their lips meeting in a frantic kiss, no more the gentle kisses that had been exchanged thus far, this was a furious exchange of spit and tongue, Astrid seemed to be trying to get her tongue as far down his throat as she could. David's hands roamed over her back, revelling in the feel of the satiny material, then down to cup her ass cheeks pulling her against his erection, virtually dry humping her as they locked lips together.

Astrid pulled back, wriggling from his grip panting. "My room, now!" She said grabbing his hand and leading the way.

David followed stumbling as he kicked off his shoes and scrabbled with his belt one handed. His pants fell down and he kicked them off as he went.

Letting go his hand as they entered the bedroom Astrid moved to the bed and swept the lingerie items there onto the floor, then pulled back the covers to reveal crisp fresh white sheets. She gasped as she was gripped from behind and spun around against the wall. David had gotten out of the rest of his clothes and pinned her against the wall with his body, he grabbed her hands and pushed her arms up the wall behind her, at the same time pushing her legs apart with his feet.

He leaned in and kissed her, forcing his tongue between her lips as they parted, she kissed him back just as hard, "this is what I want" she thought, as David bent slightly at the knees allowing his cock which had been trapped between them, to slide over the silky material and line up with her cunt lips.

"Ready for this Astrid?" he panted. She could feel her juices dripping from her cunt as she replied.

"Fuck me David, come on shove that lovely pole inside me and fuck me. I hope you had your weetbix this morning because you are going to need all your stamina tonight. Later I want you in my mouth, my ass, between my tits, and I've got some positions in mind I'd like to try out, but for now I want it hard and fast against my bedroom wall, let's fuck David!"

David had never heard Astrid utter so much as a cuss word as long as he had known her, but here was a different Astrid coming to the surface. He straightened his legs and felt his cock pierce her labia and continue up her velvety channel, he could feel her cunt walls expanding to take his girth. He revelled in the feeling as his cock slithered into her, creating the most delicious friction and sending the endorphins in his brain into overdrive.

"Oh David it's been so long… and you are so long, and thick." She thrust back against him feeling his cock push inside her another inch. She raised her leg and wrapped it around David's leg giving him better access. David started fucking into her, thrusting against her using his hips to slide his cock out then back in, out, in. He got into a rhythm, thrusting so hard that Astrid was pushed off her feet over and over as he pounded his cock in and out of her. At this rate he knew he wouldn't last long, he just hoped he could get Astrid off before his balls erupted.

On another level of consciousness he hoped the drywall plaster would hold out, he didn't want to have to waste valuable fucking time repairing it. There was no danger there though, Astrid's eyes were glazed over as she surrendered to his incessant pounding. She could feel her orgasm building as much from the wonderful feeling of David's cock sliding in and out of her as from the constant pressure on her clit on every one of David's up strokes as his pelvis slammed into her.

"I'm coming David… Oh, Ohh, Ohhh, keep fucking me, don't stop!" David had no intention of stopping, his balls were ready to release their potent load. Astrid looked into his eyes as they fucked, "You can spunk inside me Darling, its OK, I've been fixed" On hearing that David redoubled his efforts, pushing in hard as he heard Astrid scream through her orgasm "Yes, Yes, Yes, Fuck Meeeee!!!"

That was all it took, David thrust into Astrid hard as he pinned her against the wall, he felt the spike of her heel rubbing against his leg but he was past caring, he felt the pulse of his spunk travelling from his balls up his cock then spraying out deep inside her cunt. Pulse after pulse he felt as his legs went weak, his knees trembling with the release.

Astrid too felt the pulse, felt the vein in David's dick pulse over and over as the warm load was pumped into her. "David, David, David" She repeated his name as she slumped against the wall, feeling David's cock slowly lose its hardness and slip down her viginal tunnel, her head resting on his shoulder as they both struggled to get their breath back.

"Wow Astrid, that was unbelievable," David panted. She smiled a dreamy smile at him and gently kissed his lips.

"Believe it honey, and it just gets better from here on in." She extracted herself from the wall and walked unsteadily in her heels towards the ensuite bathroom. "Just as soon as I get my breath back and a glass of water I'll be ready to go again, only next time" she nodded towards the bed, "I want to get a bit more comfortable. Now come with me and we'll clean off that dick of yours before you drip anymore on my carpet."

12